202 replies to this topic

#21 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:31 AM

I see it as this. Sakura meets Sasuke and they fight. She gets beaten bad and he is about to deal the finishing blow. Naruto comes in and saves her. They fights. Sasuke loses either by naruto's methods, Sakura's methods, or Madara's. We look to see Madara as a super powerful being with only needing the two remaining animals to be complete.

Naruto goes to stop him and Sakura tries to stop Naruto. He tells her he needs to go. That this won't end until he is either dead or victrious.

Sakura fearing she will never see him again, kisses him before he leaves.

Naruto says Goodbye to her and goes off to fight. Sakura cries.

Battle ensues and Naruto is believed to die.

Something like that
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#22 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:38 AM

^ yep, it will probably be something like that, well at least I'm pretty sure Naruto will have a moment where everyone believes he is dead. Hopefully a kiss very soon though.

#23 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:43 PM

They will kiss in a blissful field of Cherry Blossoms; expressions of love flowing, and there tender touch, they softly kiss apon a shooting star... Or at a battlefield when one is almost dead... lol jk; I think if Naruto goes to fight Sasuke or at the end or at both if i'm wrong, stupid manga me needs more hints biggrin.gif

#24 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 9 2010, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They will kiss in a blissful field of Cherry Blossoms; expressions of love flowing, and there tender touch, they softly kiss apon a shooting star... Or at a battlefield when one is almost dead... lol jk; I think if Naruto goes to fight Sasuke or at the end or at both if i'm wrong, stupid manga me needs more hints biggrin.gif

The first choice seem like it was taken directly from a Shoujo Manga wink.gif

#25 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 9 2010, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The first choice seem like it was taken directly from a Shoujo Manga wink.gif

Lol, Naruto's the only manga I ever read; I guess i'm just deep lmao wink.gif

#26 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 9 2010, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, Naruto's the only manga I ever read; I guess i'm just deep lmao wink.gif

It alright, we all have crazy hope for that pairing tongue.gif

PS: by the way, welcome to H&E, it nice to have new people on our side biggrin.gif

#27 Guest_DaBonG_*

Guest_DaBonG_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Feb 7 2010, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The good news is that we have a confession
The bad news is that we don't have a kiss

So I'm contending on where we left off with the confession or kiss thread we had. When do you think Naruto & Sakura will finally liplock?

err.gif

Here's what we have lol

http://forum.onemang...ead.php?t=65522

#28 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:09 AM

In my theory, after Naruto confessed his love for Sakura, they will.... you know!!

#29 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:22 AM

I now dont see it happening for sometime.

I think it will happen near the end of the manga, half way through or at the end of Narutos last fight where she will give him the kiss of life or something like that.
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#30 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:08 PM

Sometime I guess. laugh.gif
meh.

#31 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:47 PM

This manga's not a shoujo, so don't expect a super-cheesy romantic kiss or anything.

But, then again, Kishi has surprised us before. I still think they won't kiss but it will be obvious that they did/are already together. Kind of like someone implies something and they both blush.

#32 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Feb 10 2010, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This manga's not a shoujo, so don't expect a super-cheesy romantic kiss or anything.

But, then again, Kishi has surprised us before. I still think they won't kiss but it will be obvious that they did/are already together. Kind of like someone implies something and they both blush.

yeah... But it would be kinda funny seeing Kishi make em kiss, it'd probably gross him out like a five year old boy lol that was random.

Naruto still has a hell of a lot going on, so it's rather they never kiss, or they do at the end, or maybe Naruto gonna fight Sasuke once and for all and she doesn't want him to go(well that's actually probably true) and then yeahh eww cheesy xD

#33 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:50 AM

In my opinion I always figure it would in a tragic moment. Unless Kishi have fthem finish the bench scene from chapter 3, thats my in take of a NS kiss.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#34 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Feb 10 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. on the 'super-cheesy romantic kiss' part. I'm a girl and I certainly not want that. It could happen out of the blue when they are in the action mode or something like that. But I really like you're idea, we could presume that they are together but not necessarily seeing it but then someone start to bug them and....well, here come the blushing contest tongue.gif

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Feb 11 2010, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In my opinion I always figure it would in a tragic moment. Unless Kishi have fthem finish the bench scene from chapter 3, thats my in take of a NS kiss.

YES, the freacking bench scene. If only THAT would come on actuality again. Plus, that would be kinda ironic and so Kishi-ish tongue.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 12 February 2010 - 10:22 PM.

#35 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 12:30 AM

I have to say there won't be a kiss until the end of the manga, or close to it at least.
QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 8 2010, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see it as this. Sakura meets Sasuke and they fight. She gets beaten bad and he is about to deal the finishing blow. Naruto comes in and saves her. They fights. Sasuke loses either by naruto's methods, Sakura's methods, or Madara's. We look to see Madara as a super powerful being with only needing the two remaining animals to be complete.

Naruto goes to stop him and Sakura tries to stop Naruto. He tells her he needs to go. That this won't end until he is either dead or victrious.

Something like that

That's... pretty damn good

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 13 February 2010 - 12:45 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#36 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:49 AM

The question really is will they kiss at all and if so does it matter? Asuma + Kurenai ( I know there not main people in the plot ). But everyone pretty much took the way they were correctly and knew they were in love before she ended up pregnant. If they do anything I do see it happening before the end and obviously in some dramatic way with with a small talk explaining things. Either way it wont be quiet like Asuma+Kurenai but I doubt it will be the huge romantic scene people want it to. Although I hope I'm wrong because for some real reason I don't mind romance anime/manga.

#37 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:28 PM

I think at the end when Madara is finally killed or before he faces Sasuke because she probably wouldn't know if he comes back. Something I think Tsunade should of done before Jiraya left and died.

#38 SakuraOwnsYa

SakuraOwnsYa

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 9 2010, 04:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Something like that

I'm probably the only one, but tbh, I wouldn't like this... I just don't like seeing Sakura being the weak one again (even though Kishi likes her being the weakest one ><).

#39 SakuraOwnsYa

SakuraOwnsYa

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 9 2010, 04:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Something like that

I'm probably the only one, but tbh, I wouldn't like this... I just don't like seeing Sakura being the weak one again (even though Kishi likes her being the weakest one ><).

#40 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (SakuraOwnsYa @ May 11 2010, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Double post....but moving on.

I don't see how it makes Sakura weak. Just because someone is emotional does not make them weak. I find the opposite to be the true weakness. If she cannot face her emotions, then she is weak.

We all know Sakura can not beat Sasuke. She is strong, but Sasuke is stronger. It's not about her being weak so much that Sasuke is just more powerful. We all know that Naruto has to fight Sasuke. so I don't know where you see her as being weak. Unless you want Sakura to kill Sasuke and be completely emotionless with Naruto and everyone else from now on.

Care to elaborate?
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users