• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

#1 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:02 PM

The good news is that we have a confession
The bad news is that we don't have a kiss

So I'm contending on where we left off with the confession or kiss thread we had. When do you think Naruto & Sakura will finally liplock?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#2 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:14 PM

at the very end of the manga im 100% shure of that there is to much going on now

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:15 PM

There could be a kiss when Naruto and Sakura meet each other probably from Sakura's part since she looks like she's been holding her pain inside of her for too long. smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 7 2010, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There could be a kiss when Naruto and Sakura meet each other probably from Sakura's part since she looks like she's been holding her pain inside of her for too long. smile.gif

...and let not forget that we have 2 a_hug.gif a_dance.gif

As for the kiss, I wish for that too Gravenimage.

Personally, I just can't wait to see some Naruto development for starter. We'll also have to wait for Sakura to come back to reason (with Kakashi-sensei I hope) but, a talk between those two is destined to happen. At the very least, Naruto will want to know why she didn't trust him for not telling him about the decision of killing Sasuke and then maybe, a kiss wub.gif

However, I have a feeling that it will happen in the end sad.gif ....I don't want to wait shamefulcry0js.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 07 February 2010 - 06:50 PM.

#5 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 07:08 PM

If Sakura were to kiss Naruto, and he's aware of her actions, then I doubt he'll kiss her back because he'll be too angry fro her lying to him... And thet could be problematic.

#6 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2010 - 07:24 PM

read the chapter Cupcake-chan naruto was never mad at sakura. she never lied kish said she dident and her going to kill sasuke proves it.
ex/four taild

Edited by SS3 Goku, 07 February 2010 - 07:28 PM.

#7 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Feb 7 2010, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Sakura were to kiss Naruto, and he's aware of her actions, then I doubt he'll kiss her back because he'll be too angry fro her lying to him... And thet could be problematic.

He wasn't mad, just disappointed for not having the truth coming directly from sakura and a little confused with the whole 'Sakura no longer love Sasuke'

#8 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:06 PM

Yes, but he doesn't know that she wanted to fight Sasuke ALONE, with no team as back up.

#9 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:13 PM

maby but she was doing it for naruto

#10 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Feb 7 2010, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, but he doesn't know that she wanted to fight Sasuke ALONE, with no team as back up.

headscratch.gif Sai told him that she wish to deal with Sasuke herself. Of course, it true that, at that time, Sai didn't tell him that he had a suspicion about Sakura going against Sasuke alone. Even with that, we never see Naruto being angry with sakura doing reckless thing because, so far, it never happen (well, not as reckless as that). We will have to wait because the situation have never been show (it was always Sakura reacting after Naruto's move, almost never the other way around).

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 7 2010, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maby but she was doing it for naruto

Even if she's doing it for Naruto, that doesn't excuse the fact that she's doing it ALONE

Edited by silverserenity, 07 February 2010 - 10:17 PM.

#11 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:29 PM

but if this dosent prove sakura loves naruto nothing will like i have been saying she wanted to die with naruto knowing she loved him. Pritty easy and hard to disprove there.

#12 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 7 2010, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but if this dosent prove sakura loves naruto nothing will like i have been saying she wanted to die with naruto knowing she loved him. Pritty easy and hard to disprove there.

I never say that the fact that she was lying to Naruto didn't prove that she love him ( we both agreed on that part). What cupcake-chan was worried about, if I'm not mistaken, is that he may be angry at her for lying to him but most of all, going in a suicidal mission ALONE. In the lying part, he was angry at her when he said that he hate people who lie to themselves. When they will meet again, he could be angry at her for going against Sasuke alone, ditching the other with a sleeping gaz but that doesn't mean that he will necessarily hate her.

#13 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

sorry got carred away i think he mite be worred more than anything.But you have to admit its hard to disprove basic thought

#14 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 7 2010, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry got carred away i think he mite be worred more than anything.But you have to admit its hard to disprove basic thought

I coudn't agreed more happy.gif and don't worry, we all get a little carried away sometimes, it a normal reaction. wink.gif as long as there is no hostility and bashing, I don't mind at all. (and I know that you didn't do any of those thing so, I have no worry and no hate tongue.gif )

Let all follow Naruto footstep and bringing peace over the wolds and find a way with the never ending circle of hatred

Edited by silverserenity, 07 February 2010 - 11:23 PM.

#15 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 7 2010, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never say that the fact that she was lying to Naruto didn't prove that she love him ( we both agreed on that part). What cupcake-chan was worried about, if I'm not mistaken, is that he may be angry at her for lying to him but most of all, going in a suicidal mission ALONE. In the lying part, he was angry at her when he said that he hate people who lie to themselves. When they will meet again, he could be angry at her for going against Sasuke alone, ditching the other with a sleeping gaz but that doesn't mean that he will necessarily hate her.

Yeah, that's what I meant... And I know that Naruto has never been mad at Sakura, but it's possible. But it's not that I want him to be mad at her, I mean, I'm a NS shipper, but I'm being realistic. There's always a first time for everything.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 09 February 2010 - 10:33 PM.

#16 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Feb 8 2010, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, that's what I meant... And I know that Naruto has never been mad at Sakura, but it's possible. But it's not that I want him to be mad at her, I mean, I'm a MS shipper, but I'm being realistic. There's always a first time for everything.

You're are totally right. like I said earlier, we never see Naruto being angry with sakura doing reckless thing because, so far, it never happen (well, not as reckless as that). We will have to wait because the situation have never been show (it was always Sakura reacting after Naruto's move, almost never the other way around).. Personally, I think that it could be interesting to see Naruto being angry at Sakura (for once, he not the one that did the reckless move). They could have their first 'fight' as a 'almost' couple...I don't know about you but I am exited to see that. Even if they fight, that doesn't mean the end of NS (like the many SS and NH will probably believe dry.gif ). It is actually a normal thing for normal couple to do and it not the end of the world. I think that, so far, Kishi want to make those two struggle before actually becoming an official couple. (and we know how much struggle they have face so far and will face in the future)

And, you know what they say, after the rain, come the sun....wich could mean the wishful kiss we, the NS fan, have been waiting for eager.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 08 February 2010 - 01:30 AM.

#17 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:51 AM

someone should write an fanfic of a the possibilty but in a way that's kishi's style. Should it be excellent I'll add it to my NS community. sleep.gif

Speaking of you which you guys should go to fan.net, look up my mane: hopestar, and find my community. It has kitten loads of what I think damn good NS fics. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#18 SugarPie

SugarPie

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:reading, drawing, sports, sleeping, tv, friends, animals and drawing

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:35 AM

If theres a kiss before the end and they kiss after they talk about what happened the next time they see each other I could see it being interrupted.

#19 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Feb 8 2010, 03:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
someone should write an fanfic of a the possibilty but in a way that's kishi's style. Should it be excellent I'll add it to my NS community. sleep.gif

Speaking of you which you guys should go to fan.net, look up my mane: hopestar, and find my community. It has kitten loads of what I think damn good NS fics. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

That would be awesome if someone could actually write fanfics in a Kishi-ish way (so far, the best that had come close, in my point of view are two of our friend here : Gravenimage and Paradox Jast) for Gravenimage, my favorite fic is Anything for you that's the reason I exist. As for Paradox Jast, it's Whirpool country. There is also Hefster who wrote Fūrinkazan. Of course, I have other fics that I like but those three are my top favorite on the list.

I'll go check on you're account to see the good NS fics you offer then happy.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 08 February 2010 - 04:59 AM.

#20 Faexylona

Faexylona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:I like to read, write, and learn.

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:17 AM

Probably before Naruto's final epic battle with Sasuke or with some other villain OR at the very end, when they are married and with one child in arm, looking fondly at the village they love.

danarusakunp3.gif

Edited by Faexylona, 08 February 2010 - 06:18 AM.

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get."
- Forest Gump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users