Close
Photo

Can people still say SasuSaku can happen?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic

#41 crimson_lily

crimson_lily

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Love potatoes..yummy

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:05 PM

There is a chance sakura is going to end up with sasuke...If Kishi wishes that.

Anyways the chance of that happening i believe would be slim, Sasuke has left the feelings for his team mates behind so he would be able to exact revenge on Itachi. There is not a good chance of him returning to Konaha cuz he would probably be in a huge amount of trouble. If he did though i doubt he would any friendlier than before. After being beside Orochimaru for the past 2.5 year... I'm just not sure how he would be like if he returned to konaha. And even if he did excat revenge what is going to happen to him? He either Returns to Konaha....or leave to another city...or become a missin nin ect. His feeling for sakura is quite slim.

Sakura's feelings though..well i'm not sure. She does think sasuke is hot but i believe that her feelings have changed towards naruto. example: When she cried because she was worried that if the akatsuki captured naruto.. it would be the end of him. Also the time when naruto had transform to the 4 tail and yamato told he that her feelings for him was what counted most. sakura Knows that naruto had always been there for her that why when she was healing him she said that she could only do the dumbest things for naruto. ANruto had always been loyal to her... sasuke on the other hand left them on searh for his lifes mission and even when he met them again..he acually tried to kill them.

The is a chance but it's not a huge possibility.I would say a...4/10 chance
NAruto and sakura i would say is a 7/10

but when i think about the pairing of naruto ans sakura... well i kinda feel bad for hinata. She had loved him way before sakura had shown feelings for him.. Back then sakura had treated naruto as a brat.....
If he did end up with hinata.. that would be fine with me

Anyways the chance of that happening i believe would be slim, Sasuke has left the feelings for his team mates behind so he would be able to exact revenge on Itachi. There is not a good chance of him returning to Konaha cuz he would probably be in a huge amount of trouble. If he did though i doubt he would any friendlier than before. After being beside Orochimaru for the past 2.5 year... I'm just not sure how he would be like if he returned to konaha. And even if he did excat revenge what is going to happen to him? He either Returns to Konaha....or leave to another city...or become a missin nin ect. His feeling for sakura is quite slim.

Sakura's feelings though..well i'm not sure. She does think sasuke is hot but i believe that her feelings have changed towards naruto. example: When she cried because she was worried that if the akatsuki captured naruto.. it would be the end of him. Also the time when naruto had transform to the 4 tail and yamato told he that her feelings for him was what counted most. sakura Knows that naruto had always been there for her that why when she was healing him she said that she could only do the dumbest things for naruto. ANruto had always been loyal to her... sasuke on the other hand left them on searh for his lifes mission and even when he met them again..he acually tried to kill them.

but when i think about the pairing of naruto ans sakura... well i kinda feel bad for hinata. She had loved him way before sakura had shown feelings for him.. Back then sakura had treated naruto as a brat.....

#42 Enermil

Enermil

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:28 PM

What´s the matter with Hianata´s feelings. People are always feeling sorry for poor Hinata because she has liked Naruto a long time and her heart will be crushed if Naruto and Sakura got together.

What about Naruto´s feelings. He has liked Sakura for a long time too and had put her needs and feelings above himself. He was willing to go after Sasuke so the girl he likes could be happy. Doesn´t he too deserve to get the girl he likes? Wy can´t people also have in consideration Naruto´s feelings?

Always Sakura´s feeling towards Sasuke, Hinata feelings towards Naruto. Boys too have feelings and I find inconsiderate that fans disregard Naruto´s feelings so easy.

#43 crimson_lily

crimson_lily

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:49 PM

I meant that if he did end up with hinata than sakura that would be fine with me.. but i sorta pefer sakura instead. NARUXSAKU

But if he did end up with sakura..well what's gonna happen to hinata..probably kiba i hope. Anyways everybody can change their feelings..I just hope naruto does end up with sakura...If i didn't want that y would i been on this board

NARUTOXSAKURA FOREVER

#44 Enermil

Enermil

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:11 PM

I meant that if he did end up with hinata than sakura that would be fine with me.. but i sorta pefer sakura instead. NARUXSAKU

But if he did end up with sakura..well what's gonna happen to hinata..probably kiba i hope. Anyways everybody can change their feelings..I just hope naruto does end up with sakura...If i didn't want that y would i been on this board

NARUTOXSAKURA FOREVER

Sorry if I seemed a little agressive towards you. I quoted what you said because I found particularly infuriating that Sasusaku and Naruhina are always talking about the girls feeling but never about the boys. Always poor Sakura, porr Hinata but what about Naruto? I can´t understand it and it get on my nerves. I didn´t want to take my anger on you (if you are a member of this board clearly you are a Narusaku). Sorry again.

#45 Fruits Basket Fan

Fruits Basket Fan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:26 PM

I agree with you, Enermil, 100% th_glomp.gif ! I think the majority of NarutoxHinata and SakuraxSasuke fans are girls, and they do tend to read too much shojo mangas and so on. dry.gif One post I read said that one NarutoxHinata fan thought that the critic against that pairing was a guy, while it happen to be a girl! Yes, I know they are male fans for those pairings as well.

They always look at the girl's feelings but never the guy, shoot, if they did that to me (I am male, by the way), geez, I would be very upset that they do not even consider my feelings. sad.gif Hinata's feelings for Naruto just seems like a simple girl crush, like Sakura's crush on Sasuke in part 1. But, I do give Hinata props for her crush because it was not shallow at all. But still, she knows nothing about Naruto at all, and she is not even there for the current pains that he is suffering with right now! Nevertheless, I will always love Hinata, and I hope that she will find a happy ending with someone else, or become head of the Hyuuga clan! smile.gif

#46 crimson_lily

crimson_lily

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:34 PM

I do care how naruto feels.. surely he does really love sakura and now she is acually noticing him. Sakura before had always wanted sasuke to notice her in a good way but it seems pretty far.

It seems that this manga contibutee to acknolegdements alot.

Oh u don't have to say your sorry...It's my fault that i got u mad because i was think more of hinata's feeling than what naruto would of wanted to be with. tongue.gif

#47 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (crimson_lily @ Mar 25 2007, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(edited for space)

So is that a 1/10 chance of a NaruSasuSaku threesome? tongue.gif

(I know. Rounding error because you weren't trying to be precise.)

#48 crimson_lily

crimson_lily

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 01:43 AM

We i was search through the net there was an ANTI NARUTO AND SAKURA CLUB:shamefulcry0js:

I heard that kishi doesn't care what people think but it reallys saddens me that they don't love these awesome couples.

#49 Lucienne

Lucienne

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE (Enermil @ Mar 26 2007, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What´s the matter with Hianata´s feelings. People are always feeling sorry for poor Hinata because she has liked Naruto a long time and her heart will be crushed if Naruto and Sakura got together.

What about Naruto´s feelings. He has liked Sakura for a long time too and had put her needs and feelings above himself. He was willing to go after Sasuke so the girl he likes could be happy. Doesn´t he too deserve to get the girl he likes? Wy can´t people also have in consideration Naruto´s feelings?

Always Sakura´s feeling towards Sasuke, Hinata feelings towards Naruto. Boys too have feelings and I find inconsiderate that fans disregard Naruto´s feelings so easy.

I agree! Yeah, I'm a girl and women's rights are important to me but guys have rights too.

Hmmm...kinda reminds me of my friend's letter to me before our graduation. She told me not to chase the boys like my other friend and if ever I have a suitor I shouldn't reject him like my two other friends(the one who gave me the letter included). hehehe...out of topic!

#50 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 10 June 2007 - 03:35 AM

What do u think of Sasusaku happening with the latest chapters. I see a possibility but very very very minute.

I wouldn't like Sakura to go back to her old self and there is no way in hell I would want Sasuke to change his personality to get together with Sakura.

Otherwise their relationship is filled with angst laugh.gif
Nope nope

I say long live NaruSaku................a_dance.gif

#51 icyxwind

icyxwind

You are uninteresting

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 04:38 AM

There is a chance, in fact, every pairing has a chance, though some are more likely than others.

But if SasuSaku happened, Sakura would probably become my least favourite character. She should know by now that her crush for Sasuke pretty much severed her life. If it weren´t for her crush, she would have had a better relationship with Naruto, she wouldn´t have been as shallow, she could have had another purpose in life and as a ninja, she could have been stronger, she could have though more of herself and it wouldn´t have severed her relationship with Ino. That´s why this pairing sounds ridiculous to me and ruins all the development Sakura has gone through and the image I have of her. She can´t be that shameless and throw herself at Sasuke again. She should know by now that her crush wrecked a lot in her life.
Also she should be more thoughtful of herself. Sasuke rejected her and swept the floor with her, she should have a little pride. He treated her like trash and she kept persisting. Sasuke had so much control over her it was saddening, she even offered to help him in his revenge (how low can you get?).
Though after the timeskip, she became all that she could have started becoming before timeskip but didn´t because of Sasuke. So the idea of SasuSaku now sounds stupid. I find stupid that someone can like Sakura and SasuSaku, if they like Sakura they should want her to evolve as a person and not want her to go back to the situation she was in part one.

#52 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 10 June 2007 - 05:37 AM

I agree with you, icyxwind about Sakura (100 % to be exact). She should've known that the answer of why she had a severed life was because of her schoolgirl crush for Sasuke. If it wasn't for him, she could have had a better purpose to become a skilled kunoichi, could have thought more of herself than to try and impress Sasuke when he didn't care a thing for her, also if she never had this crush her relationships with Ino and Naruto during the pre-timeskip would have been MUCH better.

After that night when Sasuke left Konoha, his departure made a big impact on her heart and same for when Naruto returned after trying to bring Sasuke back for the first time. It showed her that she needed to become stronger and she couldn't let her head be filled with thoughts of the onyx eyed boy. She wouldn't really throw herself to Sasuke again even if he came back to the village, she has matured and those memories of him treating her like a piece of trash, ignoring her and thinking that both she and Naruto would hold him back from completing his goals: she will never forget.

Seriously though, I really don't think that Sakura would just give up everything she's done just to be with a boy who rejected her and swept the floor with her feelings(though she didn't even mind, kept on pestering and even tried to persuade Sasuke to let her leave with him dry.gif). Also to really make SasuSaku happen, Sasuke's personality would have to become OOC to the Max!

So Kitsu-chan says: NaruSaku all teh Way! a_dance.gif
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#53 Wildgoatchild

Wildgoatchild

Killing ur d00dz since 1991

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:....LOLICON!

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (Enermil @ Mar 25 2007, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am truely begining to belive that NaruHina is nothing but a sham used by closet Uchiha fangirls to cover/mask/somehow redeem themselves in some pathetic way or another.

ie :

"ZOMG!!!! HERE IZ MA CHRCTER WITH SASUKE! AREN"T THEY LIKE, THE CUTWEST COUPLE?!!!! I NO I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS, BUT I SEKRETLY MADE HER LUK JUST LIK ME!

Oh, and I scribbled Naruto and Hinata in the background, so you can't flame me."

Over the course of time I've been a part of this fandom, I've seen enough messages like this to kill a horse, no, an effing stable

Concevibly, SasuSaku could be used the other way around, but since girls are into scrawy pale guys who treat them like kitten, I guess the supply overan the demand.

Getting back on topic,

SasuSaku cannot happen because Sasuke is asexual. And probably afraid of girls. I'm willing to bet he'd opt for artificial insemination rather than choose a whore/wife/innocentpasser-by

#54 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (icyxwind @ Jun 9 2007, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a chance, in fact, every pairing has a chance, though some are more likely than others.

But if SasuSaku happened, Sakura would probably become my least favourite character. She should know by now that her crush for Sasuke pretty much severed her life. If it weren´t for her crush, she would have had a better relationship with Naruto, she wouldn´t have been as shallow, she could have had another purpose in life and as a ninja, she could have been stronger, she could have though more of herself and it wouldn´t have severed her relationship with Ino. That´s why this pairing sounds ridiculous to me and ruins all the development Sakura has gone through and the image I have of her. She can´t be that shameless and throw herself at Sasuke again. She should know by now that her crush wrecked a lot in her life.
Also she should be more thoughtful of herself. Sasuke rejected her and swept the floor with her, she should have a little pride. He treated her like trash and she kept persisting. Sasuke had so much control over her it was saddening, she even offered to help him in his revenge (how low can you get?).
Though after the timeskip, she became all that she could have started becoming before timeskip but didn´t because of Sasuke. So the idea of SasuSaku now sounds stupid. I find stupid that someone can like Sakura and SasuSaku, if they like Sakura they should want her to evolve as a person and not want her to go back to the situation she was in part one.

icyxwind, I couldn't have said it better myself. You pointed out some great points that basically shows the difference or change in Sakura. Her getting together with Sasuke now does not exhibit positive results at all. She has matured past the school girl stage and I don't think she would see Sasuke the way same as before, especially after the time skip. After all Sasuke did try to kill Naruto and then paralyzed Yamato. I think part of the reason she is going after Sasuke now is to bring him back, which will make Team 7 whole again. another reason is Naruto's bond, I think she understands the relationship the two had with each other.

She can't help but be sympathetic on her part towards Sasuke after knowing the whole story about his family murdered by his own brother. I think she wants to comfort Sasuke but doesn't know how to do so since this has never happened with her.

QUOTE (Wildgoatchild @ Jun 11 2007, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am truely begining to belive that NaruHina is nothing but a sham used by closet Uchiha fangirls to cover/mask/somehow redeem themselves in some pathetic way or another.
ie :
"ZOMG!!!! HERE IZ MA CHRCTER WITH SASUKE! AREN"T THEY LIKE, THE CUTWEST COUPLE?!!!! I NO I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS, BUT I SEKRETLY MADE HER LUK JUST LIK ME!

Oh, and I scribbled Naruto and Hinata in the background, so you can't flame me."
Over the course of time I've been a part of this fandom, I've seen enough messages like this to kill a horse, no, an effing stable

Concevibly, SasuSaku could be used the other way around, but since girls are into scrawy pale guys who treat them like kitten, I guess the supply overan the demand.

Getting back on topic,
SasuSaku cannot happen because Sasuke is asexual. And probably afraid of girls. I'm willing to bet he'd opt for artificial insemination rather than choose a whore/wife/innocentpasser-by

lol Wildgoatchild, I couldn't help but mention the last statement in your quote: about artificial insemination. It was damn hilarious lmao...

I was laughing so hard imagining Sasuke being afraid of girls laugh.gif

Nice one :thumbs:

#55 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:55 PM

SasuSaku could happen but it take some SERIOUS development. Naruto is not a romance manga so therefore there won't be time to go into all that. Sasuke would really have to change his personality because he has "severed his bonds with Konaha" and has a new team! (with another girl who has pink hair too! XD) But, the main thing is there have been too many hints of Sakura having romantic feelings for Naruto. In order for SasuSaku to seem reasonable:
245 would have to be altered.
297 would have to be altered.
343 would have to be altered (GIMME YER CHOPSTICKS! biggrin.gif )
And I could go on and on.

#56 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (Wildgoatchild @ Jun 11 2007, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ie :

Getting back on topic,

Watch the bashing, 'kay?

#57 drag-eart

drag-eart

WILSON...HitsuMatsu!..haha

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (Enermil @ Mar 25 2007, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep we guys have feelings to

QUOTE (Fruits Basket Fan @ Mar 25 2007, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with you, Enermil, 100% th_glomp.gif ! I think the majority of NarutoxHinata and SakuraxSasuke fans are girls, and they do tend to read too much shojo mangas and so on. dry.gif One post I read said that one NarutoxHinata fan thought that the critic against that pairing was a guy, while it happen to be a girl! Yes, I know they are male fans for those pairings as well.

They always look at the girl's feelings but never the guy, shoot, if they did that to me (I am male, by the way), geez, I would be very upset that they do not even consider my feelings. sad.gif Hinata's feelings for Naruto just seems like a simple girl crush, like Sakura's crush on Sasuke in part 1. But, I do give Hinata props for her crush because it was not shallow at all. But still, she knows nothing about Naruto at all, and she is not even there for the current pains that he is suffering with right now! Nevertheless, I will always love Hinata, and I hope that she will find a happy ending with someone else, or become head of the Hyuuga clan! smile.gif

I agree with you

-

With Hinata I think yes, she does like him but it's probably more out of respect and actually recognizing him for his brash and iron clad will of not giving up. I thinks she admires him for defying the odds, laws, fates, and rules. To achieve his dreams and sacrificing himself to protect his precious people where he displayed it in the forest with gaara. Even though it was to protect Sakura, I think also he had in mind his village and the other beings that lived in there. Meaning Kakashi, Sandaime, Teuchi, ayame, and rookie nine and plus three. Hinata just saw him for what he was earlier than others, and I'm thinking Sakura is finally seeing that.

It's hard to tell if it will end up being Sasu/Saku.

But I've been wondering lately of the role Karin plays, she seems to be a kind of link to Sakura's past. Meaning a clash between the old Sakura and new and improved Sakura in the shippuuden arc. Maybe seeing how she was in the past, when they finally meet Hebi. She could watch Karin cling to Sasuke that would either get her jealous, which, I hope it doesn't or can wake her up and see herself for what she was so many years ago. And finally grow and understand. She has changed.
Drag-eart's FF.net Profile:Drag-eart
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

#58 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (drag-eart @ Jun 14 2007, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep we guys have feelings to
I agree with you

-
With Hinata I think yes, she does like him but it's probably more out of respect and actually recognizing him for his brash and iron clad will of not giving up. I thinks she admires him for defying the odds, laws, fates, and rules. To achieve his dreams and sacrificing himself to protect his precious people where he displayed it in the forest with gaara. Even though it was to protect Sakura, I think also he had in mind his village and the other beings that lived in there. Meaning Kakashi, Sandaime, Teuchi, ayame, and rookie nine and plus three. Hinata just saw him for what he was earlier than others, and I'm thinking Sakura is finally seeing that.

It's hard to tell if it will end up being Sasu/Saku.

But I've been wondering lately of the role Karin plays, she seems to be a kind of link to Sakura's past. Meaning a clash between the old Sakura and new and improved Sakura in the shippuuden arc. Maybe seeing how she was in the past, when they finally meet Hebi. She could watch Karin cling to Sasuke that would either get her jealous, which, I hope it doesn't or can wake her up and see herself for what she was so many years ago. And finally grow and understand. She has changed.

I agree with you regarding naruto's determination to protect. He was protecting Sakura who was in the immediate danger during the Gaara fight. When he finally understands that protecting friends is important, he thinks about everyone who was there in his life and how they made it better. Hence, in his words he says "I will protect everyone." Sakura provided the means for Naruto to keep fighting in order to protect his precious people. She sort of provided his a chance to exceed his ability during the times of desperation. He always had the ability but there was a wall stopping him. Sakura's plight just caused him to break the wall and summon Kyuubi's chakra.

I also agree regarding Karin. Maybe the latest chapters would shed some light regarding the relationship Karin had with Sasuke prior to his escape from Orochimaru. It would be interesting to see Sasuke's training.

#59 Dorsomaru

Dorsomaru

Masked Man

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:04 PM

I hate to go into rant mode... but here goes. *Takes a deep breath*

Most people on the internet are just sad little people who desire to have more in their lives whether they want to admit or not. I think this is where a lot of anime pairings come from. People identify themselves with a character in the manga/anime and then either 1) want that character to be happy or 2) want that character to be with a character they identify someone they care about with. Sakura is a very easy character to identify with, a self conscious young woman who likes the "elite" popular guy. The reason I like NaruSaku because I think it fits far better into the storyline, not out of personal reasons. I mean I personally identify most with Sasuke because I'm an attractive, tall, black haired male who's confident to the point of arrogance, seeks power to an almost dangerous degree and generally dislikes everyone. And when NaruSaku does happen (No if there, I'm confident about it.) I'm going to register an account at anti-narusaku places and laugh at them. Why am I so confident it's going to happen? Kishimoto said he sees himself like Naruto... Naruto likes Sakura, hence Kishi likes his own Sakura, Shouldn't the author get what he wants?

#60 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:07 PM

Now that doesn't mean it's true, though it would be cool. biggrin.gif

SasuSaku still has a chance even more likely than NaruHina, just because we don't know Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and Naruto EXACTLY yet. However NaruHina hardly interacts and all we have is Hinata's admiration of Naruto. If she doesn't say anything, it would be really hard for the relationship. We could say Sakura loves Naruto; but that wouldn't be the truth, only speculation. Because until we figure out from Sakura herself, we don't know. But I think you still could say that Naruto likes Sakura still, because he was surprised and blushed at the fact that Sakura was going to feed him ramen. He was dissapointed that Kakashi fed him instead. So I do think we can say that he still loves Sakura. He still asks her on dates. But some people say thats just comedy. But even if it's comedy, him asking her on dates is still saying something.

But yeah, SasuSaku still has a chance of happening. We just have to see how the rest of this arc ends up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users