187 replies to this topic

#21 Kyuubi's Kit

Kyuubi's Kit

Unimaginative-Klutz

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 02:38 AM

I believe! All non-believers will be...eh...FORCED TO BELIEVE!! OK not really. But most people-Even people who prefer other pairings- believe that NaruSaku is definately the most plausible(I know some people who like NaruHina.Now only if I could get them to see the light...).

I could sorta see Naruto with someone else, but unless Kishimoto is somehow tortured and forced to change, I doubt it'll happen. And usually I'm the one that prefers the odd pairings...

Kirby: The Greatest.Ninja.Ever.EVEEERRRR!!!!!
^^^MADE BY ME!!!^^^(A.K.A Slybrood/SilentCaim/Phate/JKFLBOB...And..Yeah...Man that's a lot of Usernames...)

Actualy, in certain hypothetical algebraic situations, 2+3 equals 1.

#22 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 01:35 PM

See, actually, I like NaruHina. Hinata's cute, so I don't have a problem with NaruHina. But it's kinda a like that can be equated to a love for Santa Claus, or the Tooth Fairy, or the Easter Bunny. It's a cute idea, but c'mon, you KNOW that it's imaginary. Until the story gets a serious mode change, it'll stay that way.

So why waste time on the fake? I keeps it REAL. Add the fact that I LOVE NaruSaku and... NARUSAKU FTW!!!

P.S. - Unlike NaruHina, which I find cute, albeit inplausible, SasuSaku makes my stomach churn. Everything I've seen SasuSaku seems either so OOC it's ridiculous (on Sasuke's part) and canon Sasuke seems completely incapable of having a functional romantic relationship with ANYONE. So it's not like I'm saying I'm a fan of most pairings or bandwagon or whatever. I say I like NaruHina. That in a different world, I could almost see it happening (kinda, sorta). That's a HELL of a lot more than I can say for SasuSaku.

#23 Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Shepard and Tali

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 02:22 PM

i really do personally believe in narusaku.i have ever since the first episode.and unless kishimoto pulls a ugly rabbit out of his ass im not going to change that.the series has been hinting at narusaku since halfway in part one(not including fillers).i also personally believe that the confession of their feelings will happen during an akasuki attack.it's the perfect setting for a confession of love between naruto and sakura if you think about it.
Prison gates won't open up for me
On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'
Oh, I reach for you
Well I'm terrified of these four walls
These iron bars can't hold my soul in
All I need is you
Come please I'm callin'
And oh I scream for you
Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

#24 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 04:34 PM

You know... i really don't "Believe" in any pairings right now. Weirdly enough. I LOVE Naru/Saku but I'm still skeptical in Kishi... but i don't believe that Sasu/Saku will happen either and I DEFINITELY don't believe Hinata/Naruto will happen... i don't know... *shurgs*

Love is everything.

#25 adrianna

adrianna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach!<br /><br />basketball, soccer (or football, whichever) tennis<br /><br />reading, shopping, computer

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:41 PM

I'm a beliver (heh, reminds me of that song laugh.gif )

Part of the H&E Family (sister)

My Journal

#26 Shadow0fabandit

Shadow0fabandit

Poof no Jutsu

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Sep 16 2006, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know... i really don't "Believe" in any pairings right now. Weirdly enough. I LOVE Naru/Saku but I'm still skeptical in Kishi... but i don't believe that Sasu/Saku will happen either and I DEFINITELY don't believe Hinata/Naruto will happen... i don't know... *shurgs*

Lol, the closest thing we have seen to Naruhina is something like this:

H: Like, OMG it's Naruto...

N: Who the hell are you?

Matt

#27 puckreathof

puckreathof

The Old Lion grows weary...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:52 PM

It is my favorite pairing so far. ALso, Naruto and Sakura's relationship throughout the manga is the one that has seen, in my opinion, the most development and growth. She went from despising him, despising and abusing him, to not only thinking of him as a close friend, but someone who she'd risk her life for, simply to spare him pain. With Sasuke, his super-poker-emo face makes it very hard to do anything more than 'assume' development. and the more one 'assumes' ... you get the idea. Also, their relationship is the most 'mutual' the most give and take. But, one of the bigger points is that with Naruto, Sakura doesn't have to be a slobbering fangirl. I mean, heck, Inner Sakura could have developed partly because she supressed (sp?) her real more rambunctious gung-ho self when she went after Sasuke. It amuses me that Inner Sakura appears in the art so little in Manga 2, comparatively speaking. and you have to be yourself with your mate, pretty much at all times. Putting on airs in public and then being something else in private is a sign of something unhealthy. and Naruto's had moments of being himself with her too. At least, I think so. So yes, I like and believe.

I confess. I am a NaruSaku shipper, and this is my manifesto.

(Well, not really, but it's a little bit of what I think.)

#28 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 08 October 2006 - 08:01 AM

i think i more like both. \Coz i believew in this and i also like it tongue.gif
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#29 DasDeke

DasDeke

In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Anime,Music, Poetry,Writing,Video Games,Photography, Computers, Bushido,Tattoos,Philosophy

Posted 08 October 2006 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (Silent Shinobi @ Sep 13 2006, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See, actually, I like NaruHina. Hinata's cute, so I don't have a problem with NaruHina.....SasuSaku makes my stomach churn. Everything I've seen SasuSaku seems either so OOC it's ridiculous (on Sasuke's part) and canon Sasuke seems completely incapable of having a functional romantic relationship with ANYONE.

See I have to agree with that, I just can't see Sasuke and Sakura happening. Sasuke doesn't see to harbor those types of feelings for anyone. He's cold to everyone, and doesn't let people in. It’s really kind of a crack pairing isn't it?

Naruto and Hinata, yeah this cute. It is funny how she reacts to him. It’s not going anywhere though. There has been no growth, they're still at stage one, Naruto talks, and Hinata faints.

Sakura and Naruto. Growth. They've come a long way from Naruto being annoying and Sakura being Sasuke's number one fan girl. They seem comfortable around one another; they know how the other works. More so as we've seen more in part two, Sakura has almost named herself Naruto's protector. After finding out about the nine tails, she suddenly seems to see him in a different light. Also because he loved them all, and never let on that he was rejected so much. Why do I want to see Naruto and Sakura, because it just seems so right?

There’s a scene in part two of the manga which I really like, though I'm not sure really why I like it so much...

I like it and I'm a believer

#30 Shadow0fabandit

Shadow0fabandit

Poof no Jutsu

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (DasDeke @ Oct 8 2006, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Silent Shinobi @ Sep 13 2006, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

See, actually, I like NaruHina. Hinata's cute, so I don't have a problem with NaruHina.....SasuSaku makes my stomach churn. Everything I've seen SasuSaku seems either so OOC it's ridiculous (on Sasuke's part) and canon Sasuke seems completely incapable of having a functional romantic relationship with ANYONE.

See I have to agree with that, I just can't see Sasuke and Sakura happening. Sasuke doesn't see to harbor those types of feelings for anyone. He's cold to everyone, and doesn't let people in. It’s really kind of a crack pairing isn't it?

Naruto and Hinata, yeah this cute. It is funny how she reacts to him. It’s not going anywhere though. There has been no growth, they're still at stage one, Naruto talks, and Hinata faints.

Sakura and Naruto. Growth. They've come a long way from Naruto being annoying and Sakura being Sasuke's number one fan girl. They seem comfortable around one another; they know how the other works. More so as we've seen more in part two, Sakura has almost named herself Naruto's protector. After finding out about the nine tails, she suddenly seems to see him in a different light. Also because he loved them all, and never let on that he was rejected so much. Why do I want to see Naruto and Sakura, because it just seems so right?

There’s a scene in part two of the manga which I really like, though I'm not sure really why I like it so much...

I like it and I'm a believer

I think the reason she did that is because she didn't want naruto getting angry and flared up when she could handle it herself. I think she felt the pain Naruto was having and was willing to deal the damage for him because she knew that Sai wouldn't expect it from her.

#31 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 08:56 PM

Well, I've been a 'believer' since BEFORE I started watching Naruto. (I think the story of how that happened is somewhere on this forum, so I won't repeat the whole thing here. Essentially, though, I saw an AMV which said, 'Well, I know NaruSaku isn't canon, but I thought it was cute so I made this music video.' I saw the music video, and others, and was convinced the series was NaruSaku going in... although was still quite dubious because I had read that it wasn't canon). I wasn't quite as certain of my beliefs until I figured out who Orochimaru was and what was going on with Sasuke (i.e., before Naruto saved Sakura from Gaara, like some others mentioned here), but I frequently felt supported in it by several events that happened before then.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#32 smilebomb

smilebomb

Inuzuka Kiba's Lover

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Johnny's Entertainment, anime, drawing, and writting...

Posted 09 October 2006 - 01:30 AM

I definately believe that it will happen. It's only a mattr of time before it all falls together. I was for this pairing since pretty much the begining.

~Naruto fanatic~

#33 ia3

ia3

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 03:56 AM

I love the idea of NaruSaku, and like hell..of course it's gonna happen! I dunno about episode 3 or so, but i think it started round about the Gaara fight, or the aftermath.

Again, SasuSaku, i have to agree with everyone here, it's not likely. So, Sasuke said thank you to Sakura right before he left..right before he chopped her in the back. Also, just thinking(or reading) about SasuSaku just gives me goosebumps(and not in a good way), coz it just seems so superficial really. It would probably go something like:

Sakura : Oo, Sasuke, ur cute..i love you!
Sasuke: ...yeah (I just want to rebuild my clan..)

huh.gif i wonder if this is bashing..lemme know if it is, i'll take it off.

To disgrace oneself is something a samurai should never do.

#34 E.Glez-L

E.Glez-L

はえ...

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, and the couple Naru/Saku.

Posted 12 October 2006 - 11:50 PM

Well.... I have to say, that before becoming a NaruSaku shipper I did support SasuSaku. So like every other rabid S/S fan I went searching for fiction, and I have to say, Sasuke was always OOC. Sure I didn't care at that time, but then that was before watching the anime. Sasuke was cold, power hungry, and, just not a guy I could see with Sakura.

(I think the only reason I supported SasuSaku was because of all the nice fanart...)

Naruto on the other hand, now he was a guy that I could definately see with Sakura. Sure a little loud, clumsy, annoying, but sweet. And you could really tell he cared about her; and Sakura has too once she got to know him better. So yeah, I guess from my little rant you can probably tell I totally support NaruSaku, and that I definately believe in it.

IT WILL HAPPEN, DAMMIT!

That is all happy.gif

#35 Shadow0fabandit

Shadow0fabandit

Poof no Jutsu

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (E.Glez-L @ Oct 12 2006, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well.... I have to say, that before becoming a NaruSaku shipper I did support SasuSaku. So like every other rabid S/S fan I went searching for fiction, and I have to say, Sasuke was always OOC. Sure I didn't care at that time, but then that was before watching the anime. Sasuke was cold, power hungry, and, just not a guy I could see with Sakura.

(I think the only reason I supported SasuSaku was because of all the nice fanart...)

Naruto on the other hand, now he was a guy that I could definately see with Sakura. Sure a little loud, clumsy, annoying, but sweet. And you could really tell he cared about her; and Sakura has too once she got to know him better. So yeah, I guess from my little rant you can probably tell I totally support NaruSaku, and that I definately believe in it.

IT WILL HAPPEN, DAMMIT!

That is all happy.gif

You know it is actually quite funny about your story because I too used to be a SasuSaku shipper then when the Gaara fight happened and Sasuke was pretty much out of the way I started to see things differently. I really didn't believe in this pairing happening until the introduction KN4.

#36 Silent Storm

Silent Storm

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 07:34 PM

IMO I cant see naruto with hinata but I cant also see him with sakura(being a narusaku fan) but fate can play its role but here is my true opinion

Naruto and Sakura deserve each other. Frankly I hope Sasuke and Sakura never get with each other. Sakura claims to love him with all her heart, but it's clear that as soon as you show hints of internal struggle or "darkness", then she's all over you like a plate of hotcakes. That type of attitude disgusts me, but then again I might be just a romantic at heart and not really looking in a more reality based point of view.

I hope Naruto is happy with someone like Sakura, who would say "I love you" without truly meaning it, though I myself would never trust someone like that. Hopefully he'll be able to keep her attention and manage to enjoy himself since he loves her as well.

I'm just so glad that Sasuke doesn't have anything more to do with the girl and that she's not going to be his lover. That just means Sasuke will get an even better girl (possibly a Sound kunoichi, Ino, or perhaps even Hinata since she'll be single) in the long run (since we all know as Japan's and Kishimoto's favorite character, he will get with someone eventually).

Sakura is someone I've never really liked, whether pre-timeskip or post, so having her go with someone else I don't really like (Naruto), is only a benefit. The only reason I could tolerate her even a bit was because Sasuke was able to, and he had a connection with her, but that's no more as we can all see.

And to add,Sakura is now crying over Naruto in every chapter in the manga, saying "Naruto..." every five seconds, and is now a Naruto fangirl like she was a Sasuke fangirl in part 1. I'm expecting her to yell out to Naruto sooner or later that she "loves" him just like she "loves" Sasuke earlier. What a pathetic and sadly repetitive character she's becoming.

But you never know,we might just witness something unexpected. Keep in mind that Hinata is a very shy and secluded girl whereas Sakura is more open and comfortable about her skin.Now there's Naruto and he'd do anything for Sakura's happiness even if it breaks his heart in half. Sakura I am no longer so sure about. She may or may not love Naruto or Sasuke for that matter at this point. On the one hand there's Sasuke and we still haven't seen him so we don't know the current extent of Sakura's feelings towards him. Then there's Naruto with whom she appears to have developed feelings of love for yet is blissfully unaware of them. So right now it is anybody's guess.

But..........

Let's assume Sai's and Yamato's comments regarding Sakura's feelings for naruto, has not been added on the manga. Let's judge what Sakura has been acting around Naruto. To be honest I do not see much of a romantic push for the readers to justify that Sakura may have developed feelings that we can say is out of the ordinary, of "just being friends". All I see, is Sakura being concerned for Naruto's well being, perhaps too concerned that it scares her to lose Naruto due to the fact that he may die. I also can see that Sakura, given Naruto's condition, is now thinking more about Naruto's well being other than her own.However since Sai's and Yamatos comments have been added on the Manga, I can say that another perception has been introduced for the readers to think about, yet not conlusive, but as a possibility that Sakura's feelings for Naruto can be considered beeing deep in a way that it is out of the ordinary, of "just being friends".(I hope not)

And..............

If they get Sasuke back I´m pretty sure Naruto will be casted aside by Sakura again. I´m hoping for that scenario. It would be interesting to see how Naruto would react if Sakura who has opened up to him starts to neglect him again for Sasuke.
Maybe that could make him go on another trip with Jiraya and then coming back with some changed views of certain things.
(A story where things don´t always go smoothly for the main character are the most interesting ones.)
If Naruto absolutely has to be paired up with someone I´d say it´s going to be with Sakura

#37 adrianna

adrianna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach!<br /><br />basketball, soccer (or football, whichever) tennis<br /><br />reading, shopping, computer

Posted 15 October 2006 - 07:38 PM

wow, so many long posts . .

I'm a believer, so I belive it that it will eventually happen. I also, of course like the pairing.

Part of the H&E Family (sister)

My Journal

#38 DasDeke

DasDeke

In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Anime,Music, Poetry,Writing,Video Games,Photography, Computers, Bushido,Tattoos,Philosophy

Posted 15 October 2006 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (Captin Yamato @ Oct 15 2006, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And to add,Sakura is now crying over Naruto in every chapter in the manga, saying "Naruto..." every five seconds, and is now a Naruto fangirl like she was a Sasuke fangirl in part 1. I'm expecting her to yell out to Naruto sooner or later that she "loves" him just like she "loves" Sasuke earlier. What a pathetic and sadly repetitive character she's becoming.

Well one has to figure she's lost everything that was close to her in a short amount of time. Sasuke left, Naruto left, and she was the one left behind. Sure she's more of an asset then a burden now, but you have to understand that Naruto being back is a part of her childhood returning. With the Uchiha, it was "Sasuke Kun this, Sasuke Kun that" and she was eager to please him in any way she could. She lost her friendship with Ino over the emo child (not bashing I promise!!), and has rebuilt that it seems over time in the series. Basically around Naruto, she's herself, not some squealing fan girl. I don't think its fan girlish, because she doesn't act like anything outside herself. Nor is she following him like a little puppy, or trying to please him in every single way.

QUOTE (Captin Yamato @ Oct 15 2006, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If they get Sasuke back I´m pretty sure Naruto will be casted aside by Sakura again. I´m hoping for that scenario. It would be interesting to see how Naruto would react if Sakura who has opened up to him starts to neglect him again for Sasuke.
Maybe that could make him go on another trip with Jiraya and then coming back with some changed views of certain things.
(A story where things don´t always go smoothly for the main character are the most interesting ones.)
If Naruto absolutely has to be paired up with someone I´d say it´s going to be with Sakura

Man that would be a heart ripper. :shamefulcry0js: After all this hinting, and investing, she'd go back to her childish crush. I don't know if that would happen though. Considering last time they found Sasuke, he was quite willing to kill the entire team 7, I doubt she'd see him like that. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't seem feasible. If it does happen, it would make some good angst, and good writing. I just don't see it happening.

#39 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 08:55 PM

Believe it! (XDDDDDDDD I'm so sorry. The dub's getting to me.) Anyway, I believed in this paring when there was a break and no chapter came out for Golden week in 2004 so I decided to read the whole series over just to pass the time and I realized how many NaruxSaku hints there were. The problem was, the first time I read the chapters, I had been all about speed reading and I truly missed a lot of stuff. (Plus I was only twelve when I first started to read it and my maturity level and perceptions on things changed.) So when I went back and had time to recognize how deep Naruto's feelings were for Sakura and then when they got to Part two, it sealed the deal for me. smile.gif
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#40 DJ Taka

DJ Taka

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:51 PM

I believe in the pairing and love it. happy.gif
I would probably be a better person if I didnt have to deal with society hating people like me.

My DA: http://zero7923.deviantart.com/
My Gaia: http://www.gaiaonlin...mp;item=3697443

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users