• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#41 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:30 PM

I think so, besides, what we do know as well as also perhaps Naruto and Karin's being effectively cousins and all that.

CTTq4K7.jpg

Here's a drawing I did of Naruto and Sakura's son, Jiraiya (8 years old). His eyes are meant to be green like his mom's, and his hair being red is part of his Uzumaki heritage as well as a combo of his mom and dad's hair colors, kind of like how Naruto's moniker of the Orange Hokage is a mix of Minato's of the Yellow Flash and Kushina's of the Red-Hot Habanero. :happy:

Indeedy. There's plenty of story that could be explored there.

Nice  :smile: What kind of personality does this Jiraiya have?

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#42 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:39 PM

Nice  :smile: What kind of personality does this Jiraiya have?

He has a playful personality like his dad, though early on, he worries he's gonna screw up at the Academy, and that he'll let down his parents since Naruto's the Seventh Hokage and Sakura is the top medical ninja in the world, so he feels a lot of invisible pressure, even though Naruto reassures Jiraiya he will do well, especially when telling him how he was named after one of the Sannin, and that Jiraiya was known as a screw-up too, just like him, and that what matters is to never give up. He also is pretty friendly with people, wanting to make many friends. He also can be a prankster like Naruto was as a child, though his antics are more tame in a lot of ways :D

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 15 December 2014 - 07:48 PM.

#43 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:09 PM

He has a playful personality like his dad, though early on, he worries he's gonna screw up at the Academy, and that he'll let down his parents since Naruto's the Seventh Hokage and Sakura is the top medical ninja in the world, so he feels a lot of invisible pressure, even though Naruto reassures Jiraiya he will do well, especially when telling him how he was named after one of the Sannin, and that Jiraiya was known as a screw-up too, just like him, and that what matters is to never give up. He also is pretty friendly with people, wanting to make many friends. He also can be a prankster like Naruto was as a child, though his antics are more tame in a lot of ways :D

Fair enough!

You know, I had an idea for a prank scenario that I was going to use in a fanfic. Naruto's son would paint the Hokage monument, wanting to prove that anything his dad can do, he can do better. His sister would watch and tell him that he will get into trouble. The boy would blow off the warning, explaining that his dad would just be a hypocrite for trying to punish him for this since he did it too. Sakura's angry yell would quickly prove that it isn't their father that he needs to worry about. If anything, I would picture Naruto being impressed (and would receive a loving bop on the head or tug on the ear from his wife to explain that this is hardly the point of the matter).

Edited by Metalhead87, 15 December 2014 - 08:09 PM.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#44 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:11 PM

Fair enough!

You know, I had an idea for a prank scenario that I was going to use in a fanfic. Naruto's son would paint the Hokage monument, wanting to prove that anything his dad can do, he can do better. His sister would watch and tell him that he will get into trouble. The boy would blow off the warning, explaining that his dad would just be a hypocrite for trying to punish him for this since he did it too. Sakura's angry yell would quickly prove that it isn't their father that he needs to worry about. If anything, I would picture Naruto being impressed (which he would receive a loving bop on the head from his wife to explain that this is hardly the point of the matter).

LOL! I could see that. I imagined Jiraiya's little sister, Haruka, who is 2 years younger than he is, being a voice of reason for him. I may doodle her soon enough, though I pictured her with pink hair like Sakura, but blue eyes like Naruto. She tends to be a very sweet person as well as warning Jiraiya when he acts like a fool, especially when incurring Sakura's wrath. But I also imagine them to be ONE happy family usually.

#45 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:33 PM

Id also add I see little sister looking up to her big brother as being so cool.

I think sibling rivalry sometimes gets overplayed a bit. I really can see little sis being like Sakura was to narutos pranks early in the series. outwardly disapproiving but inwardly cheering her cooler older brother.

I can also see older brother trying to play cool for little sister but in reality he adores her and would go to the ends of the earth for her.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#46 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:45 PM

LOL! I could see that. I imagined Jiraiya's little sister, Haruka, who is 2 years younger than he is, being a voice of reason for him. I may doodle her soon enough, though I pictured her with pink hair like Sakura, but blue eyes like Naruto. She tends to be a very sweet person as well as warning Jiraiya when he acts like a fool, especially when incurring Sakura's wrath. But I also imagine them to be ONE happy family usually.

Cool. Yeah, why not doodle her?

Id also add I see little sister looking up to her big brother as being so cool.

I think sibling rivalry sometimes gets overplayed a bit. I really can see little sis being like Sakura was to narutos pranks early in the series. outwardly disapproiving but inwardly cheering her cooler older brother.

I can also see older brother trying to play cool for little sister but in reality he adores her and would go to the ends of the earth for her.

It would be a nice call back to the early part of the manga too - we could literally have her disapprove of her brother's actions, but inwardly think it's cool or want to join in, much like Sakura did back in the day (maybe the same panel layout too). And yeah, I can see big bro looking out for her and being there for her as you suggest too.

#47 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:14 PM

Hey Guys!!! XD

Sorry for not posting much lately T_T been working 12 hour night shifts past couple nights and still got a few more to go. Never have any time to say anything in between sleep and work :( lol sorry bout that

Alright I'll recap what everybody has suggested so far while I've got the time so here we go:

-Orochimaru & Team Taka
-Hinata's character development into clan leader
-Bijuu's activities and conclusion
-Sasuke and Sakura relationship
-Kakashi being the 6th hokage
-Naruto's acension to hokage explained
-Naruto and Sakura's relationship :fu:
-Previous kages + Tsunade's + 5 nations cooperation
-next generation explained for a conclusion

That's what we have so far lol think we can squeeze in a little more or not? X)

#48 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:20 PM

Hey Guys!!! XD

Sorry for not posting much lately T_T been working 12 hour night shifts past couple nights and still got a few more to go. Never have any time to say anything in between sleep and work :( lol sorry bout that

Alright I'll recap what everybody has suggested so far while I've got the time so here we go:

-Orochimaru & Team Taka
-Hinata's character development into clan leader
-Bijuu's activities and conclusion
-Sasuke and Sakura relationship
-Kakashi being the 6th hokage
-Naruto's acension to hokage explained
-Naruto and Sakura's relationship :fu:
-Previous kages + Tsunade's + 5 nations cooperation
-next generation explained for a conclusion

That's what we have so far lol think we can squeeze in a little more or not? X)

Yeowch. 12 hour night shifts are NOT fun (I speak from experience lol). Hopefully they pass quick for you.

Yep, all sounding good so far. I suspect that we could probably fit in some more, though.

(I remember seeing a list at one point that had all of the plot holes left over at the end of Naruto. I'll see if I can find it)

Edited by Metalhead87, 15 December 2014 - 10:30 PM.

#49 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:03 PM

I will make sure to draw Haruka when I get the chance, guys. :D She's gonna be cute, I hope, since I did alright with Jiraiya.

#50 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:10 PM

A scene idea I had, guys, if you WANT to use it or not;

*Leaf Ninja Academy*

Sakura: Oh, Jiraiya... *carrying her and Naruto's daughter Haruka, while she looks at their son*
Naruto smiles at her Naruto: I'll go talk to him. heads up to him
Jiraiya: Dad... I'm scared. What if I fail? What if I screw up?
Naruto: Jiraiya Uzumaki. kneels down to him You were named after one of the Sannin, and one of my sensei. He was like me, a kind of screw-up, but he was an amazing ninja.
Jiraiya: But say I do...
Naruto: Then you pick yourself up and try again. And you never give up no matter what, even if it gets hard.
Jiraiya: Really?
Naruto: Yep! Just like me. smiles After all, I failed 3 times before I graduated. So you can do it, even if you mess up.
Voice: Classes will begin soon enough.
Naruto: Ready?
Jiraiya nods as Naruto helps him up and walks with him
Sakura: Feeling better, sweetie?
Jiraiya: Mmm-hmm! I'm gonna give it my all, Mom. Just like you and Dad!
Naruto smiles as he and Sakura, along with several of their contemporaries watch as their children rush ahead to carry on their legacy and dreams

That part reminds me of the scene between Harry and Albus Severus in HP 7 !  :D

that's a really cute scene ...with IC Naruto and Sakura  :happy:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#51 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:24 PM

That part reminds me of the scene between Harry and Albus Severus in HP 7 !  :D

that's a really cute scene ...with IC Naruto and Sakura  :happy:

That was what inspired me, Ichigo-chan! :D I loved that scene between Harry and Albus, and I figured an in-character Naruto would do that with his son. ^_^

Of course, I just gotta draw my NaruSaku daughter idea, Haruka Uzumaki. :)

#52 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:34 PM

And I have drawn Haruka! Didn't color her a little like I did Jiraiya, but I hope you guys like her!

gXr1UES.jpg

Haruka has pink hair like Sakura, with blue eyes like Naruto. She's got an aptitude for knowledge, and often tends to not say what is in her heart, so she has an Inner Haruka, similar to Sakura having had an Inner Sakura before she became more honest and open with herself. She looks up to her big brother Jiraiya, and yet also worries about him when he gets mischievous, given how scary their mom can be when she's driven.

#53 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:08 AM

Hey, I wanna help too, with Kirigakure, Suigetsu and Team Taka.
Are we going to have an epilogue? or just redo the 699 first?
However I have a couple of questions:
Would Sasuke and Team Taka  be leaving the village? If they did it would be cool if they helped Suigetsu for his quest on collecting the remaining Swords.

I wanted Suigetsu to meet his fellow Ninjas of Hidden Mist village, like Mei, Ao, Choujuro and stuff. I have some ideas on how much different I would had changed it for the better.

#54 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:52 AM

Hey, I wanna help too, with Kirigakure, Suigetsu and Team Taka.
Are we going to have an epilogue? or just redo the 699 first?
However I have a couple of questions:
Would Sasuke and Team Taka  be leaving the village? If they did it would be cool if they helped Suigetsu for his quest on collecting the remaining Swords.

I wanted Suigetsu to meet his fellow Ninjas of Hidden Mist village, like Mei, Ao, Choujuro and stuff. I have some ideas on how much different I would had changed it for the better.

We'll do 699/700 first. Then we'll move to part 3!

Edited by milan kyuubi, 17 December 2014 - 06:52 AM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#55 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:10 AM

We'll do 699/700 first. Then we'll move to part 3!

Cool :D I know I'd love to come up with other kids if necessary :3 Given I had so much fun with Jiraiya and Haruka Uzumaki.

#56 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

I want to help too! :umm:

I created a lot of fictional Scenes lately.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#57 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:10 PM

I want to help too! :umm:

I created a lot of fictional Scenes lately.

The more the merrier! :)

#58 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:40 PM

What did you have in mind for SasuKarin? Will they become a thing in this project?

If so, I like the idea of the two of them having twins. One a girl and one a boy

#59 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:05 AM

SasuKarin should be a pairing with at least one daughter and son.

the main key to their relationship IMHO would be to play up the notion of Karin as Sasukes true redemption along with team taka.

the notion being that Sauske finally repaired bonds with Naruto and Sakura. But needed to repair bonds with team taka the team that took over for team 7. Taka represents a foundation on which he begins to rebuild trust both fro them and with them.

It represents Sasukes reembracing of the mangas principle of growing strong when you protect someone precious.

part of it should be the notion that Karin for all her sexual comedy towards him was still holding a grudge when they left konoha and that sasuke took a while and lot of genuine effort to get out of her dog house.

The children and a genuine marriage proposal are the tip of the iceberg of his efforts to rebuild what he destroyed.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#60 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:08 AM

SasuKarin should be a pairing with at least one daughter and son.

the main key to their relationship IMHO would be to play up the notion of Karin as Sasukes true redemption along with team taka.

the notion being that Sauske finally repaired bonds with Naruto and Sakura. But needed to repair bonds with team taka the team that took over for team 7. Taka represents a foundation on which he begins to rebuild trust both fro them and with them.

It represents Sasukes reembracing of the mangas principle of growing strong when you protect someone precious.

part of it should be the notion that Karin for all her sexual comedy towards him was still holding a grudge when they left konoha and that sasuke took a while and lot of genuine effort to get out of her dog house.

The children and a genuine marriage proposal are the tip of the iceberg of his efforts to rebuild what he destroyed.

Agreed, as well as if we keep the idea of Sasuke with the Rinnegan, maybe one of his and Karin's kids would be born with the Sharingan, the other with the Rinnegan. Just a thought. I also imagine Sasuke would be more at ease with Taka than he would in the Leaf, since he always felt more like himself around Taka than he did around Team Kakashi. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users