189 replies to this topic

#21 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:58 AM

Sounds good. This project sounds like it will be really cool and fun too. Feeling pretty excited for it lol  :lol:

Hehehehehe >X) that's my Hope!!! Lol

#22 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:19 AM

I feel like this thread should get its post counter disabled because we are going to post a lot in the following months.

Anyway. We could have Orochimaru as the last arc with an enemy in it. He is, the best after-all. Assuming his body is alright, orochimaru should be a strong opponent. He makes it up due to his cunning ability and has means to get through your head. I feel like we could exploit this idea in the future.

#23 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:22 AM

Alright guys I'm out for the night X). Apparently I got some un-scheduled Christmas shopping to do with the family tomorrow and I got to get my rest T_T lol.

Go ahead and keep discussing of what you would want in the ending and how would you do it. Tomorrow when I come back I'll explain how we'll go about in choosing the ENDING :) so see ya guys later!!!

#24 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:24 AM

I'm getting a rest too, a full day got me exhausted... sheesh.

#25 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:33 AM

I feel like this thread should get its post counter disabled because we are going to post a lot in the following months.

Anyway. We could have Orochimaru as the last arc with an enemy in it. He is, the best after-all. Assuming his body is alright, orochimaru should be a strong opponent. He makes it up due to his cunning ability and has means to get through your head. I feel like we could exploit this idea in the future.

Ok if you think that is for the best we'll get it sort out X).

As for Orochimaru that is most Definetly a good idea to go about in Part 3!!! His role as major villain must be introduced again at some point but people will have different views on how to go about it for sure.

Tomorrow I'll discuss with you guys of way of how we can choose about how to choose the ENDING we can all agree to and use as a catalyst to start Part 3 from upon on. Right now if anyone has any other things they think should be added to the ending please feel free to speak your mind :D

#26 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:26 AM

I really think we must do this! The new interview pissed me of greatly!

It's nice idea that for a start we just throw ideas out.

Tho later on if everyone agrees. We can assign different groups!

Artists, Editors, Assistants, Script writers, Idea people etc etc!

Edited by milan kyuubi, 13 December 2014 - 08:27 AM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#27 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:54 AM

I want to help but i suck at everything that requires creativity. LOL

I'd be part of the MSS. Moral Support Squad. Ask me for everything and ill see what i can do :D

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#28 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:27 AM

Some more thoughts:

*Orochimaru. What are we going to do with you? What is your purpose now? Do you have a place in the new Shinobi world that is approaching or are you a relic from the past?

*Team Taka. Same questions. What is their purpose now? Will they continue to follow Sasuke or do they have their own individual objectives in mind?

*Hinata. How can we bring her personal story arc to an end that is satisfactory within the context of the ending that we intend to create? The confession that she made to Naruto should really be addressed, and could only be done so by having the two talk. This leads to another question, of course: why did Naruto not respond to her confession for so long?

I'm sorry if these don't make sense, or don't seem particularly detailed. I'm a little tired from working today and finding it a bit difficult to think of more stuff.

imo: The Hinata problem is easy to solve. Just an idea: We could see her leading her clan, and she could hear two members talking to each other about how Hinata became a respectful and strong ninja. Then => flashback to when she talked to Naruto after the war or something like this.

Same thing about Taka: Sasuke would leave the village for some time, and before leaving, he'll tell his team what he's going to do and ask'em if they want to join him... 

these are my first ideas  :smile:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#29 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:20 PM

imo: The Hinata problem is easy to solve. Just an idea: We could see her leading her clan, and she could hear two members talking to each other about how Hinata became a respectful and strong ninja. Then => flashback to when she talked to Naruto after the war or something like this.

Same thing about Taka: Sasuke would leave the village for some time, and before leaving, he'll tell his team what he's going to do and ask'em if they want to join him... 

these are my first ideas  :smile:

Sound like good ideas to me  :smile:

I could picture a moment where Hinata has maybe just addressed the clan when said members speak up, she smiles and recalls her talk with Naruto - perhaps she saw the interaction between Naruto and Sakura after the war's conclusion, and that prompted her to begin the process of letting her old feelings go?

Perhaps Sasuke could go into this talk feeling that the group won't want to accompany him, but they prove him wrong by agreeing to go with...could link back into a talk with Naruto in some way.

I had an idea that I was going to use in an ending fanfic, where Naruto is preparing for his Hokage acceptance speech and Sakura is assisting him (helping him to remember his lines, reminiscing over their adventures, helping to straighten out his uniform, making plans for their future etc.) and she was going to be a couple of months pregnant too.

Edited by Metalhead87, 13 December 2014 - 07:28 PM.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#30 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:16 PM

I don't have the time to really keep up with something as this,

but it's a very nice idea.

here's a thought though, once you have something concrete update your first post as some kind of summary or plan for easy reference

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#31 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:01 AM

Whoa whoa!!! XD I like the enthusiasm from everybody but don't reveal how "You" want the ENDING to be just yet!!! Lol

Right now we are discussing what should be in the ENDING that wasn't shown from Killimoto's ending X). We should not reveal each of our own versions to the ENDING just yet because as I have said before I have a "SUGGESTION" or plan for everybody to use to choose among many "Endings" from our members as the TRUE ENDING.

If everyone would want to hear out the suggestion right now I'd be glad to explain it X). But as of today from the shock of ANOTHER Kishi interview, or from anyone's personal matters I will understand if you would want to take a break for a bit from Naruto and have me explain for another time.

I want to respect everyone's who comes to this thread desicions and they feel like they need to take a breather I will understand and I hope others do as well. If there's one other thing we are different from NH/SS fandom is that we care for each other rather then turn on each other when something doesn't go their way.

#32 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:49 PM

Whoa whoa!!! XD I like the enthusiasm from everybody but don't reveal how "You" want the ENDING to be just yet!!! Lol

Right now we are discussing what should be in the ENDING that wasn't shown from Killimoto's ending X). We should not reveal each of our own versions to the ENDING just yet because as I have said before I have a "SUGGESTION" or plan for everybody to use to choose among many "Endings" from our members as the TRUE ENDING.

If everyone would want to hear out the suggestion right now I'd be glad to explain it X). But as of today from the shock of ANOTHER Kishi interview, or from anyone's personal matters I will understand if you would want to take a break for a bit from Naruto and have me explain for another time.

I want to respect everyone's who comes to this thread desicions and they feel like they need to take a breather I will understand and I hope others do as well. If there's one other thing we are different from NH/SS fandom is that we care for each other rather then turn on each other when something doesn't go their way.

Fair enough lol  :lol:

I'm interested in hearing the suggestion you have, but yeah I can see your point.

If anything, Kishimoto's latest interview only inspires me more lol

That last part is cool too. It's understandable that a lot of people will be frustrated and upset, and want to take a break from anything Naruto related, or just simply be too busy.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#33 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:59 PM

*Oh yeah! Something else that should be dealt with in the ending - the Bijuu! What is going to happen to them now? The only Jinchuriki left are Killer B and Naruto, right? I doubt any more will be created (who knows though? Could make for a potential plot point in a Part 3 or something).

*Naruto's parentage! Do the former Rookies know about this? Do they know that Naruto is the son of Minato Namikaze, their Fourth Hokage, and Kushina Uzumaki? I don't think that was ever really explained, was it? I know Minato appeared with the rest of the previous Hokage, but no one appeared to have a moment where they went "What!? The Fourth Hokage is Naruto's FATHER!?", you know? Could make for an interesting scene.

*I keep on thinking about this when it comes to plot holes in Naruto, because the damned thing was never explained even slightly - perhaps we could do so in the Part 3. I am, of course, talking about the Uzumaki Mask Shrine. Where the Hell was it all this time? Why was it built? What is its purpose? Why the Hell did no one tell Naruto about it? Did the Hokage(s) know about it? So many questions exist around this thing that have no answers.

Edited by Metalhead87, 14 December 2014 - 10:01 PM.

#34 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:33 PM

Taka would almost certainly follow him that was very much strongly hinted to be the direction the team was taking.

they were to be Sasukes true redemption, rebuilding new bonds that he had broken or pushed aside. Karin was to be a rebuilding of trust, as well as the love of a woman that he needed.

All in all I expected Taka to take on a very robin hood role in the furute stories of Naruto. taking down bandits and corrupt rules etc. In a way they would be the core of Sasukes revolution such as it was.

To that effect a simple ending where Sasuke walks away from Naruto and Sakura they ask him if hes going to be ok and not lonely. He looks back sees a flash of red--Karin-- and says yeah he'll be fine with a simple smile.

Hinata is an easy fix. She is shown at Nejis grave lamenting that she cant be with naruto, but after a moments grief she straightens up wipes away her tears and stands tall and proud. She resolves herself to the leadership of her clan and to fulfilling the promise made to Neji to change the Hyuuga.

This sets Hinata on the path to her future role as clan lead. She does not need a resolution--on panel-- about her feelings for Naruto the resolution comes in her stepping away from those feelings and letting them go. Sacraficng them in the same way Naruto did during the POAL.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#35 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:07 AM

Am I the only one who didn't like that Naruto has hashi cells arm?

Sakura already surpased Tsunade with the usage of seal (how she passed it on Obito). So I was thinking. The whole jutsy allows to actully regrow limbs. So why not make Sakura regrow their arams? I would finally put her above Tsunade!

Yp330yZ.gif

#36 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:11 AM

A scene idea I had, guys, if you WANT to use it or not;

*Leaf Ninja Academy*

Sakura: Oh, Jiraiya... *carrying her and Naruto's daughter Haruka, while she looks at their son*
Naruto smiles at her Naruto: I'll go talk to him. heads up to him
Jiraiya: Dad... I'm scared. What if I fail? What if I screw up?
Naruto: Jiraiya Uzumaki. kneels down to him You were named after one of the Sannin, and one of my sensei. He was like me, a kind of screw-up, but he was an amazing ninja.
Jiraiya: But say I do...
Naruto: Then you pick yourself up and try again. And you never give up no matter what, even if it gets hard.
Jiraiya: Really?
Naruto: Yep! Just like me. smiles After all, I failed 3 times before I graduated. So you can do it, even if you mess up.
Voice: Classes will begin soon enough.
Naruto: Ready?
Jiraiya nods as Naruto helps him up and walks with him
Sakura: Feeling better, sweetie?
Jiraiya: Mmm-hmm! I'm gonna give it my all, Mom. Just like you and Dad!
Naruto smiles as he and Sakura, along with several of their contemporaries watch as their children rush ahead to carry on their legacy and dreams

#37 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:34 PM

Am I the only one who didn't like that Naruto has hashi cells arm?

Sakura already surpased Tsunade with the usage of seal (how she passed it on Obito). So I was thinking. The whole jutsy allows to actully regrow limbs. So why not make Sakura regrow their arams? I would finally put her above Tsunade!

This is a good idea. I never liked the OP power of the hashirama cells. That kitten was in everything!

So its a very good idea indeed! But here is another one, make Naruto become a cripple forever, more realistic

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#38 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:34 PM

This is a good idea. I never liked the OP power of the hashirama cells. That kitten was in everything!

So its a very good idea indeed! But here is another one, make Naruto become a cripple forever, more realistic

True, or he gets a special metal-like prosthetic, similar to Ed in Fullmetal Alchemist before the climax.

#39 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:36 PM

A number of these suggestions regarding Naruto's arm would probably work out, to be honest. Either way, it could provide set up for a nice scene between Naruto and whomever (Sakura as she heals him/constructs the prosthetic, or perhaps even Tsunade - maybe they could share a moment reflecting on Jiraiya or something? It could also be where she explains to Naruto that she's stepping down as Hokage. Just a thought)

Perhaps in the Part 3, we could go a little more in depth into the Uzumaki Clan too?

Edited by Metalhead87, 15 December 2014 - 06:44 PM.

#40 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:46 PM

A number of these suggestions regarding Naruto's arm would probably work out, to be honest. Either way, it could provide set up for a nice scene between Naruto and whomever (Sakura as she heals him/constructs the prosthetic, or perhaps even Tsunade - maybe they could share a moment reflecting on Jiraiya or something? It could also be where she explains to Naruto that she's stepping down as Hokage. Just a thought)

Perhaps in the Part 3, we could go a little more in depth into the Uzumaki Clan too?

I think so, besides, what we do know as well as also perhaps Naruto and Karin's being effectively cousins and all that.

CTTq4K7.jpg

Here's a drawing I did of Naruto and Sakura's son, Jiraiya (8 years old). His eyes are meant to be green like his mom's, and his hair being red is part of his Uzumaki heritage as well as a combo of his mom and dad's hair colors, kind of like how Naruto's moniker of the Orange Hokage is a mix of Minato's of the Yellow Flash and Kushina's of the Red-Hot Habanero. :happy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users