227 replies to this topic

#1 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:21 AM

shonen jump released a new interview with kishimoto where he says more bs about narusaku being a love triangle with hinata and hinata was apparently intended to be more important than sakura from the beginning I wonder how I missed that

http://www.saiyanisl...2017-interview/

he also mentions some things about his next work after naruto. from reading the interview I assume kishimoto has been hearing about how "alternative facts" are now a lot more acceptable.

Edited by totherpage95, 31 January 2017 - 05:25 AM.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:27 AM

More lies, more contradictions more BS same old, same old. :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:49 AM

Has another author spread more lies like this Jerk?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 09:33 AM

Contradiction in every interview he does.

I hope when he said that he learned from the Naruto manga on the know-how and stuff, is that he won't follow much other persons control of his writing of the manga along with the characters development assassination.

I think he'll do more of what he intends on doing in his next manga. 

Edited by T XD, 31 January 2017 - 09:54 AM.

#5 Aevrum

Aevrum

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 09:39 AM

What? A love triangle between Hinata/Sakura and Naruto? I think I watched a whole different series than Kishi.

Honestly, I just think he tries to use the affection they both showed towards Naruto at the Pain Arc to convince himself, that he seriously planned something like that at SOME point, and to ease his mind about the unlogical developments afterwards.

But that's also a confirmation, that he sees Sakura's feelings at romantic ones, so, whelp.

Nevermind that this interview also contradicts many other interviews he gave till now about the relationships, but I think that's normal with him now.

#6 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:12 AM

kishi is covering yet again but the mess is done and it can never be fixed 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#7 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:54 AM

I kittening hate kishi right now more than ever and what does piss me off is what he said about her as well that she is a waste and this makes me filled with rage and I know and so wish that there was something that I could do to sort him out as well, I hope I really hope that Kishi will get his coming oneday.

Right now I am just to filled with rage from Kishi's lies that come out from his mouth.

#8 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:57 PM

I believe Kishi here. Every intentional idea he has gone with has ended up being a pure kitten fest, so it makes sense that the NaruSaku elements were pure serendipity.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#9 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:18 PM

hola amigo :lmao: i heard kishi has been kittening on sakura again, what's new!  :lmao:  :lmao:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#10 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:45 PM

He just flat out said that he sucks at writing romance because we can all agree that there wasn't a love triangle that included Hinata. She was the side character, the annoying fly on the wall that was just there to fill panel space. The love triangle that existed was between team 7, Hinata was not included whatsoever, and that's his fault  :zaru:

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#11 elishalicious

elishalicious

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:53 PM

Just more bs to cover up to please the pro-ending fans, and to convince everyone that they were "right". Too many contradictions/holes in his statements. Very sad.  :no:

15zqerk.gif

#12 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

I really want to know Japanese fans reaction about this interview .... does anyone knows??

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#13 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:34 PM

Naruto ended in 2014, yet he keeps talking about PAIRINGS, something that wasn't even the main focus. If NH was the true OTP, he shouldn't be trying to justify it every single time he talks about the ending. 

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#14 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

I just love how the way he puts foot into his mouth every time. It never gets old and people tend to get furious about  :lmao:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#15 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

Kishi is really REALLY stupid He REALLY should shut his mouth i mean does he not care  about dragging his bad reputation? Cause it  really could effect his new manga. If people have no faith in you then how are you going to get viewers thats going to read your story?

It sickens me that narutos stupidity comes from kishi himself.   :down:

Im not defending kishi but if hes planning to make another better manga in which he stated before he really should smarten himself.  

Edited by rikakim94, 31 January 2017 - 05:49 PM.

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:34 PM

Naruto ended in 2014, yet he keeps talking about PAIRINGS, something that wasn't even the main focus. If NH was the true OTP, he shouldn't be trying to justify it every single time he talks about the ending. 

This^ if NH was truly the endgame then there is no need to keep talking about it especially when the manga has ended almost 3 years ago. But Kishi keeps mentioning the pairing in order to convince fans and himself that he truly intended for NH to be his canon pairing. Its like they say if you keep saying the same old lies then they eventually become the truth. To Kishimoto that is the only truth he knows now from all of his lies.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:48 PM

Kishi is really REALLY stupid He REALLY should shut his mouth i mean does he not care  about dragging his bad reputation? Cause it  really could effect his new manga. If people have no faith in you then how are you going to get viewers thats going to read your story?

It sickens me that narutos stupidity comes from kishi himself.   :down:

Im not defending kishi but if hes planning to make another better manga in which he stated before he really should smarten himself.  

I totally agree. 

The series Kishi is planning on making.. will it be good? maybe.  Can it suck? that's a possibility too. 

The one thing I can say is if there is a pairing (which most likely there will) in the new series, I have a feeling he may pull the same kitten that he did with NS which wouldn't be surprising.

I think what I find more annoying is that Kishi says its a battle manga not a romance story... Yes this is indeed true Kishi, but that shouldn't stop you from having Naruto and Hinata interact.. It doesn't have to be romantic, just have a chapter where they just hangout or maybe when Naruto is training have Hinata step in to help cause she wants to see him succeed before the big battle takes place or in the aftermath to see how he's feeling.

No Kishi you say NaruHina was planned early on, well you failed miserably as an author You are essentially the one in control of the events that transpire and the direction to take the characters.  There are other stories that are fantasy action based and the romance being small, but important.

Something like this:

6fe62e71e9917a60d4c4f9029789f853742bad75

Look I'm an Harry and Hermione Shipper, but I can totally buy that Harry and Ginny are a great couple since they've got development, and this moment more than anything convinced me that it was gonna be the endgame pairing.  

Ginny was like Hinata in the beginning of the series, but you know what happened Kishi.. The girl grew up and developed as a character, and you mean to tell me that Hinata couldn't do a damn thing while Naruto was with Jiraiya or  after Naruto found Jiraiya died, or after the war when SHE LOST HER COUSIN NEJI.  You're so called love interest for Naruto just sat back and waited for him to get better on his own, and then she makes her approach. 

Yeah Kishi where the hell was Hinata to comfort Naruto after Jiraiya's death? Again it doesn't have to be a romantic moment between Naruto and Hinata, you could've easily had Hinata be there for him as friend.. but obviously that shows how important you think Hinata is in the series since you claim that she is Naruto's "love interest". 

Now again all you need to do is make a pairing like Mario and Saori from your Mario one shot manga, I've said it several times already. That's a pairing I can actually find pretty believable if not that then at least Minato and Kushina or Obito and Rin (even though I consider that one semi-canon). 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#18 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

You know I actually wanted to say that. It's been close to 3 years now and this idiot is still trying to convince people that the sudden change in the ending was planned and foreshadowed all along.

I wonder how long will it take for him to realize that no one on this planet believes his bs.

Edited by Nostradamus, 31 January 2017 - 06:51 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#19 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:22 PM

I totally agree. 

The series Kishi is planning on making.. will it be good? maybe.  Can it suck? that's a possibility too. 

The one thing I can say is if there is a pairing (which most likely there will) in the new series, I have a feeling he may pull the same kitten that he did with NS which wouldn't be surprising.

I think what I find more annoying is that Kishi says its a battle manga not a romance story... Yes this is indeed true Kishi, but that shouldn't stop you from having Naruto and Hinata interact.. It doesn't have to be romantic, just have a chapter where they just hangout or maybe when Naruto is training have Hinata step in to help cause she wants to see him succeed before the big battle takes place or in the aftermath to see how he's feeling.

No Kishi you say NaruHina was planned early on, well you failed miserably as an author You are essentially the one in control of the events that transpire and the direction to take the characters.  There are other stories that are fantasy action based and the romance being small, but important.

Something like this:

6fe62e71e9917a60d4c4f9029789f853742bad75

Look I'm an Harry and Hermione Shipper, but I can totally buy that Harry and Ginny are a great couple since they've got development, and this moment more than anything convinced me that it was gonna be the endgame pairing.  

Ginny was like Hinata in the beginning of the series, but you know what happened Kishi.. The girl grew up and developed as a character, and you mean to tell me that Hinata couldn't do a damn thing while Naruto was with Jiraiya or  after Naruto found Jiraiya died, or after the war when SHE LOST HER COUSIN NEJI.  You're so called love interest for Naruto just sat back and waited for him to get better on his own, and then she makes her approach. 

Yeah Kishi where the hell was Hinata to comfort Naruto after Jiraiya's death? Again it doesn't have to be a romantic moment between Naruto and Hinata, you could've easily had Hinata be there for him as friend.. but obviously that shows how important you think Hinata is in the series since you claim that she is Naruto's "love interest". 

Now again all you need to do is make a pairing like Mario and Saori from your Mario one shot manga, I've said it several times already. That's a pairing I can actually find pretty believable if not that then at least Minato and Kushina or Obito and Rin (even though I consider that one semi-canon). 

Now that you mention this, at least JK Rowling admitted that Harry x Hermione actually made sense and respected their shippers. She didn't try to make Ron x Hermione/Harry x Ginny look better by shoving them in our faces like "HxH was just a red herring", "Hermione and Harry could never be a thing" "Ginny was supposed to be there for Harry before he was born, so step aside, Hermione".

Kishimoto just want us to FORGET about Naruto x Sakura and he's treating us like we couldn't read his manga properly. That's just rude. 

Edited by Yojeveka, 31 January 2017 - 07:28 PM.

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#20 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:29 PM

Now that you mention this, at least JK Rowling admitted that Harry x Hermione actually made sense and respected their shippers. She didn't try to make Ron x Hermione/Harry x Ginny look better by shoving them on our faces like "HxH was just a red herring", "Hermione and Harry could never be a thing" "Ginny was supposed to be there for Harry before he was born, so step aside, Hermione".

Kishimoto just want us to FORGET about Naruto x Sakura and he's treating us like we couldn't read his manga properly. That's just rude. 

I remember reading that, and I had respect for her already, but hearing her thoughts on it gave me more respect for her as an inspiring author myself. 

As for Kishi, it's just sad to see him act this way since the manga came to an end. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 31 January 2017 - 07:29 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: interview, kishimoto, 2017, shonen jump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users