• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#1 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:22 PM

im curious lets say Naruto ends up with sakura which i want 2 happen  :nslove:

but who do you think sasuke is going to end up with or you would like 2 happen? :hug:  :smexy:  :love:

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

Alone or Karin. That's all I see.

#3 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:26 PM

^ I agree the only person I could see him with is Karin, or just some random women that is shown later on that just comes out of the wood work so he can have someone.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#4 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

ok i agree with ur answers xp

#5 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

Hinata or Hinata. If not either one of them, I guess I'll have to go with Hinata. I mean... one of the first two makes a lot of sense, but Kishi can still do the third one if he decides to. :twitch:

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#6 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:34 PM

Before 662 I would say he would be alone like Madara.

But Kishi has made it clear through NS and SK parallels that SK is a serious pairing. 

How he'll go about making it canon is a real mystery since Sasuke acts asexual alot of the time....I guess its possible he would be with Karin for the sole purpose of not wanting to lose anything compared to Naruto including having a strong child to preserve the future. 

Edited by Pepsi, 06 August 2014 - 08:35 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#7 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

Most likely alone. Sasuke is allergic to romance.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#8 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

Before 662 I would say he would be alone like Madara.

But Kishi has made it clear through NS and SK parallels that SK is a serious pairing. 

There's a parallel for that, too?

Dang. I feel like this should be a meme now. "There's a parallel for that" :zaru:

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#9 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:41 PM

There's a parallel for that, too?

Dang. I feel like this should be a meme now. "There's a parallel for that" :zaru:

Yeah he paralled them several times 

once or twice in the hebi arc

one in the pain arc and the again in the kage summit arc

and the most obvious one was the last two during this arc where they were crying over their corpses and teargfully rejoiced when they woke up. 

Also the relationship between Sasuke and Karin is noticeably very different then how he is with any other female. 

Edited by Pepsi, 06 August 2014 - 08:42 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#10 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:15 PM

i agree w/you guys i think that if he ends up with someone its either Karin or Hinata

and if not he'll just choose 2 be alone  :th_yeah:

#11 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:32 PM

i agree w/you guys i think that if he ends up with someone its either Karin or Hinata
and if not he'll just choose 2 be alone  :th_yeah:

Karin? Oh yeah, definitely, after he tried to kill her -_-
WqQwzgf.gif

#12 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:38 PM

Can't say I really get the SK pairing. I know I'm missing material from about the point Naruto gained control of the ninetails to about 615, but I've always seen any of Karin's creepy stalkerish crush on Sasuke to be played for laughs. :sweat:

Edited by questdrivencollie, 06 August 2014 - 09:39 PM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#13 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

I'm REALLY just neutral on who Sasuke is going to end up with, but I think that Karin is quite likely. I thought he'd end up with someone from the beginning, because he's the last Uchiha and he needs to have children so his clan doesn't die out, and now it seems like that'll be Karin. Especially because of the parallels between NS and SS, I think that's who he'll be with. I'd almost prefer it if he'd end up alone, but I don't care that much. SasuKarin's a'ight. 

Anyone interested in reading this awesome essay, YOU SHOULD. First off, it rips SasuSaku to shreds (which is why I love it :chuckle:) Second off, it makes a lot of sense out of SasuKarin. It has some really compelling arguments, too. Though I personally prefer SuiKarin (heh), I think SasuKarin is more likely. 

Awesome essay link: http://skania.tumblr...why-i-dont-feel

Edited by Win-chan, 06 August 2014 - 09:43 PM.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#14 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:43 PM

itll eb Karin but Im pretty sure it will be implied rather then overtly stated. itll be something along the lines of Sasuke leaves to wander and Karin goes with him, in a similar scene to when he first recruited her. Im not going with you I just happen o be going that way. Sasuke smiles nostalgically.

the basic premise being he has her with him at his side, and has to rebuild the relationship with her

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#15 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:49 PM

I'm REALLY just neutral on who Sasuke is going to end up with, but I think that Karin is quite likely. I thought he'd end up with someone from the beginning, because he's the last Uchiha and he needs to have children so his clan doesn't die out, and now it seems like that'll be Karin. Especially because of the parallels between NS and SS, I think that's who he'll be with. I'd almost prefer it if he'd end up alone, but I don't care that much. SasuKarin's a'ight. 

Anyone interested in reading this awesome essay, YOU SHOULD. First off, it rips SasuSaku to shreds (which is why I love it :chuckle:) Second off, it makes a lot of sense out of SasuKarin. It has some really compelling arguments, too. Though I personally prefer SuiKarin (heh), I think SasuKarin is more likely. 

Awesome essay link: http://skania.tumblr...why-i-dont-feel

You do know Karin's an Uzumaki, right? And Sasuke ending up w/ her is extremely unlikely. When has he ever shown any romantic feelings toward her? When has he ever shown any romantic feelings toward anybody?
WqQwzgf.gif

#16 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:51 PM

That's the beauty of their relationship. Murder attempts will spice up their relationship.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#17 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:56 PM

You do know Karin's an Uzumaki, right? And Sasuke ending up w/ her is extremely unlikely. When has he ever shown any romantic feelings toward her? When has he ever shown any romantic feelings toward anybody?

Yeah, but what about her being an Uzumaki? And I'm just sayin, as far as structure goes, SK seems like the most likely. Like I said, I really don't care. I don't really dislike it, but I don't really like it either. If you want to know when Sasuke has shown that he cares about her, why it's plausible, etc, read the essay I posted. I just think Kishi blatantly paralleled them when Naruto and Sasuke were hurt in 633 er whatever. He always makes parallels on purpose, and I think it's a little silly to overlook those parallels. That's all. 

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#18 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

I'm calling alone. 

Karin could happen but let's all be honest here Sasuke isnt pointing fingers at anyone other than Naruto at the moment.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#19 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:11 PM

I read this and I think of Sasuke and his, "Oh hey, yeah sorry about stabbing you, my bad," apology. Karin's reaction says it all.

tumblr_n9lb20ClB11rxmnkio1_500.gif

Edited by Konohakitten, 06 August 2014 - 10:12 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#20 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:15 PM

xD that gif lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, sasu....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users