• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Setto Kaiba

Setto Kaiba

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:I like a bit of this and that.

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:03 AM

Got a favorite cartoon, game, or very fond memory? Why not share it?

Who remembers this?

#2 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:42 AM

I didn't like any Scooby-Doo seasons other than the original Scooby-Doo seasons, so I didn't see this one.

My favorite nostalgic cartoons are : Courage The Cowardly Dog - Dexter's Laboratory - The original Tom and Jerry - The original Looney Tunes classic - The original Scooby-Doo - The original Power Puff Girls classic - Samurai Jack - Ed, Edd and Eddy.

Edited by T XD, 16 March 2017 - 10:58 AM.

#3 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:12 AM

Hex Girls!!!! I always had the biggest crush on the singer XD

#4 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:42 AM

I didn't like any Scooby-Doo seasons other than the original Scooby-Doo seasons, so I didn't see this one.

My favorite nostalgic cartoons are : Courage The Cowardly Dog - Dexter's Laboratory - The original Tom and Jerry - The original Looney Tunes classic - The original Scooby-Doo - The original Power Puff Girls classic - Samurai Jack - Ed, Edd and Eddy.

not a season just one of the movies. 

Also, I agree with your bottom list. Of course, there's also Disney classics like Kim Possible. Ahhhh  :w00t:

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#5 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:49 PM

Do you know if we're related? :happy:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#6 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:51 AM

Anybody remember this?

#7 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:22 PM

Also, I agree with your bottom list. Of course, there's also Disney classics like Kim Possible. Ahhhh  :w00t:

You mean one of the Scooby-Doo movies ? I like some of the Scooby-Doo movies especially the one about zombies.

Do you know if we're related? :happy:

Yes, we are. We're related by having the same first ancestral parent of every human XD

Anybody remember this?

I remember seeing clips about this horse, but didn't watch the movie.

#8 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:34 PM

Literally my entire list with the addition of Billy & Mandy, Foster's, and KND were also pretty nice shows. I remember in the mid 2000s, when Friday's were "Cartoon Cartoon Fridays" (I think was the name?) and they had all the classics 24/7, no adult swim. Ed Edd n Eddy was probably the most long running show and ended perfectly :D

Modern day CN is a travesty.

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#9 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:41 PM

Literally my entire list with the addition of Billy & Mandy, Foster's, and KND were also pretty nice shows. I remember in the mid 2000s, when Friday's were "Cartoon Cartoon Fridays" (I think was the name?) and they had all the classics 24/7, no adult swim. Ed Edd n Eddy was probably the most long running show and ended perfectly :D

Modern day CN is a travesty.

Billy & Mandy and KND were good, but not as much as those on my list. Foster's was a boring show for me :D

Yup. The cartoon style isn't nice to look at. When I put the channel on CN, I can't look at the way they look and talk.

#10 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:39 PM

I remember how much I used to enjoy Saved by the Bell, and now I think of it as a adult, I can't help but wonder if that show was a good influence on kids, every week we had Zack with his money making scheme, which often backfired, and it was all good as long as he was sorry about it, but then the following week he's be back to the same antics. But I still had to watch it every week, and I really wated that brick of a phone, it was so cool in the ealry 90's, now all you can use it for is a weapon.

iAnby7W.gif

#11 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:19 PM

I remember how much I used to enjoy Saved by the Bell, and now I think of it as a adult, I can't help but wonder if that show was a good influence on kids, every week we had Zack with his money making scheme, which often backfired, and it was all good as long as he was sorry about it, but then the following week he's be back to the same antics. But I still had to watch it every week, and I really wated that brick of a phone, it was so cool in the ealry 90's, now all you can use it for is a weapon.

I still love to watch reruns of Friends. Still have yet to see a modern sitcom/show top it so far!

I miss when Disney Channel had the classic animated shows and whatnot. Now they have all those tween shows.

Nickelodeon is following the same track but still milking Spongebob for almost 20 years now. They also had some good cartoons like Invader Zim that felt underrated!

LfUZGEl.gif

#12 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:10 AM

I miss the old Teen Titans! ;____;

Teen Titans Go is nothing in comparison!

What makes it worse is that it got cancelled right when we got to the good part!! ;___; </3

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#13 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:31 AM

Courage the Cowardly Dog scared the childhood out of me. Got nightmares for days after that episode with the floating head in their basement, omg...

#14 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 31 October 2017 - 07:40 PM

Anybody remembers this? :D

Yp330yZ.gif

#15 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 31 October 2017 - 07:40 PM

And this! :D

Yp330yZ.gif

#16 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 05:42 AM

I miss the old Teen Titans! ;____;

Teen Titans Go is nothing in comparison!

What makes it worse is that it got cancelled right when we got to the good part!! ;___; </3

The original Teen Titans, was one of the best shows! Last episode I remember was towards the finale when Raven was having those visions as they (w/Robin) ran from her father (Big Red Demon guy). Slade was also a good villain as well for much of the series.

I hate Teen Titans Go (terrible animation, and it's been totally dumbed down for 5 year olds). It also takes up 95% of CN's time schedule nowadays. Practically 24/7.

Courage the Cowardly Dog scared the childhood out of me. Got nightmares for days after that episode with the floating head in their basement, omg...

The whole show was practically nightmare fuel!  :wot: Scenes like "The Ramses Curse", the "You're not Perfect" fetus and the "Windmill Vikings"  were very scary and disturbing. But I still loved every second of the show, sad that it was cancelled. 

LfUZGEl.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users