• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:05 PM

Parliament Hill came under attack by gunmen today. Here are news stories on it

CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

CBC News

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...orial-1.2808710

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:09 PM

it's always something.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:23 PM

It's so upsetting that someone died; I wish people wouldn't resort to violence to send political messages. So many peaceful role models in the world... I hope more comes to light about this case. 

#4 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:15 AM

Goodness... There's just no way to avoid this kind of thing, is there? People are always gonna have violence pent up inside them. What's more upsetting though, is the consequences that come with it :/

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#5 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:49 PM

It's so upsetting that someone died; I wish people wouldn't resort to violence to send political messages. So many peaceful role models in the world... I hope more comes to light about this case. 

I don't know if you could really say the gunman's motives were political or not, it has been  confirmed that the gunman was a Muslim convert and ISIS recently called for attacking any nation involved in the war, and Canada has committed with at least Fighter Jets. It would be more accurate to say he wanted to send a religious message.

I just have one question, how could this have happened Canada has gun control laws, it is illegal to carry a firearm within the city limits, its almost like gun control doesn't work.

Ironically the Gunman's victim could have easily stopped him, but while he did have a rifle it was a "ceremonial rifle" so they didn't give him any ammuniton, meanwhile across the pong the guards at Buckingham Palace use "ceremonial  rifles" but they are loaded, plus inside those little guard hut they have fully loaded M16s

It's sad that the victim lost his life, but at least the gunman did too, my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims family.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:02 PM

Well that is AWFULLY CLOSE to me. -____-  

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users