Close
Photo

Which would produce the strongest child? (big three)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
110 replies to this topic

#1 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 02:18 PM

Here are my arguments. Most of the answers I've seen refer to the kekkai genkai that Hinata/Naruto and Sakura/Sasuke would have in their offspring, making those offspring strongest

1) There is more to raising a strong child beyond just genetics. A great shinobi is made by those around him; parents, village, friends, teachers, and most importantly, one's willingness to work. Sakura and Naruto have a great network of good people around them, much more than one Sasuke has; so far limited to Team Hebi and Team 7. The same goes for Hinata. Because of her shy nature, her network is smaller. The genetics can only carry you so far before you realize, you require more. Sasuke finally realized this after his encounter with Lee. As we know now with relationships with the three, as parents, Hinata would defer a lot to Naruto and Sakura would defer to Sasuke in the relationship. Naruto does want to make Sakura happy but he still is able to be himself in a way that pisses Sakura off. Because of this, the child(ren) of Naruto and Sakura are most likely to learn the ideals, values, ethics along with the bad of both parents.

2) A bloodline is not the end all, be all. The Sandaime and Yondaime (I've read many fanfics where the Flying Thunder God technique can only be done by his kin) did not appear to have any bloodlines, but yet they became two of the greatest shinobi ever. Most of Akatsuki does not have a bloodline. None of the Sannin appear to have one. Kakashi's father did not have bloodline yet his name was greater than that of the Sannin. No Hyuuga or Uchiha has ever been Hokage despite the claim they are two of the leaf's greatest clans and bloodlines.

3) And if we really cared about genetics, the children of Hinata or Sasuke would not be guaranteed their kekkai genkai. Look at the Shodaime, no one else, not even in his family has had his kekkai genkai. Hinata and Sasuke are very dependent on their eyes. Without her eyes, Hinata's children would reduced to taijutsu and academy ninjutsu essentially eliminating whatever teachings she would do with the Jyuuken. I'm sure Sasuke's child could learn many of the techniques he knows, but the learning process would be much longer. If Sasuke learned at such a quick pace, I find it hard he would be able to tolerate such a slow pace.

Naruto and Sakura's child would inherit large chakra reserves and learn the control from Sakura. Physicality and Intelligence. And that child would be learning the techniques of the 4th, Jiraiya, and Tsunade. The child would be given the support of the Konoha Twelve, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Kakashi (depending on who is alive). He or she would also inherit he ideals, values, ethics along with the bad of both parents. As we learn through Naruto, character makes a ninja truly great and what character that child would have.

#2 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:05 PM

I remember reading a fic where Sakura's inner persona merged with Kyuubi to create a bloodline in their children. Sort of an inner Kyuubi, which had the same abilities (rapid healing, hightened senses etc) but wasn't... evil? So the children turned out to be little pink haired children with Naruto's abilities and Sakura's chakra control and inteligence. Kyuubi also got to live on even after fully merging with Rokudaime Hokage Naruto, so it was a win-win situation.

I also think Naruto and Sakura's children would be awesome. I really want to draw a family pic of them now!

Haku and Hinata would be interesting if nothing else, just to see how Haku's bloodline would work with the Byakugan if nothing else.

But bottom line, Naruto and Sakura would have the best kits (woo.. fox-joke) evar!

#3 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:16 PM

I think Naruto and Sakura would have the best kids ever:P
Probably even without Kyuubi input:P
They'll have a gigantic chakra capicity (naruto) while they have a great control over it (sakura).

Hinata's and Kiba's kid would be pretty great as well. Great eyesight and great sense of smell...it would be the best tracking ninja ever tongue.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#4 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:58 PM

According to Mizura's essay...

The children of Naruto and Sakura will be like a superninja...

From Naruto : very "crazy" high stamina and creativity of new jutsus

+

From Sakura: Intelligence and chakra control

=

VERY powerful kids! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#5 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Nov 8 2007, 05:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
According to Mizura's essay...

The children of Naruto and Sakura will be like a superninja...

From Naruto : very "crazy" high stamina and creativity of new jutsus

+

From Sakura: Intelligence and chakra control

=

VERY powerful kids! biggrin.gif

I totally agree.

Chakra control baka chikara + Kyuubi strength = MONSTROUS strength
Booksmarts + On Field planning = Smart
Playful Nature + Pranks = CUNNING XD
Naru + Saku = Sigh in bliss. biggrin.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#6 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:47 PM

The thing about genetics is that only physical attributes and how they would react to certain situations is what genetics determines.

Their personality is mostly based off of the environment they are raised in and how they were treated as they were growing up.

Take Naruto for example. He obviously inherited his fathers looks and determinations, but he inherited his level of temper from his mother. If something pisses him off or irks him, he reacts in a angry manner, and living the undisciplined life he did, it's not so surprising to me that he can't control his anger.

However, if Naruto was raised in a remote village with old people and was thoroughly disciplined; he'd be much different than he is now, but he would still have that fiery passion and determination of his parents; they'd just be a lot more focused.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#7 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:09 PM

Hmm, true, true, but come on, if they're born, it must be when the major bad guys , like Akatsuki are wiped out or sth.

SOOOO! Ya think it will be with a solemn and strict atmosphere where Naruto and Sakura's children will be raised? XD

I Think it'll be EXTREMELY AMUSING AND FUN!!! biggrin.gif

#8 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:18 PM

I just hope the child won't turn into a fangirl with super strength and amazing tracking abilities. The thought alone scares me!

#9 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Nov 7 2007, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just hope the child won't turn into a fangirl with super strength and amazing tracking abilities. The thought alone scares me!

Fan girl with Kage Bushin and super strength. err.gif

#10 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:34 PM

The horror!

I'm working on a NaruSakuBaby fanart now though! ^^

#11 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Nov 8 2007, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The horror!

I'm working on a NaruSakuBaby fanart now though! ^^

LOL. I DEMAND that you link me the moment you're finished. XD

#12 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:36 AM

I think you made far too many generalisations and even assumptions on personalities. For example, you wrote Sakura would defer to Sasuke, that wouldnt happen at all, not with the type of personality she has developed, maybe with her part 1 personality it may have happened, but not part 2 onwards. Most of your post is filled with generalisations like this but im too lazy to point them out, so ill get to my next point.

I also think your wrong about the "awesome chakra reserves + awesome chakra control" thing. The reason Sakura has her awesome control is because she has really low reserves, same reason why Naruto has crap chakra control, he has huge reserves. From what we have seen, the more chakra you have, the worse your natural chakra control is, hence why people like Naruto have to work harder to do chakra control excercises. Anyway, my point is, its likely that Naruto and Sakuras child would have one or the other, not both. I think thats all i wanted to say lol.

With all that said, i still think Naruto and Sakura's child would be the strongest, however i think this mainly because i think they would fit together the best as a couple and as parents, so they would train and raise there child the best. But thats just my opinion.

#13 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 01:13 PM

It must suck being Naruto's kid and have low chakra-levels, since all of Naruto's good jutsu needs high amounts of chakra to work. Haha... poor kid should have pink hair if that happens, just to reach the top of the "kick me, I can't do anything either way" bar.

#14 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:32 PM

rickp2006 makes a good point, so this basically boils down to environment and parental support.

I think Naruto and Sakura would have the best ninja baby.... although having Sasuke for a father could either break or make the child stronger, worked for him, his father is a clear reflection of how he'd probably treat his child. But Naruto and his hard-headed never give up attitude coupled with Sakura's nurturing intelligence would make for a well balanced if not supreme shinobi. Especially if he has at least Sakura's chakra control, super strength.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#15 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:30 AM

Given their carefree lifestyle if they do settle down, it'll be fun. And yes, Definite Narusaku would have the strongest child. XD

#16 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:23 PM

What happens when a ninja settles down? Is there such a thing as a retired ninja still in their prime?

#17 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 07:36 PM

Yeah I don't know if I've heard of a retired shinobi yet.... other than Chiyo-baa, but she was ancient.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#18 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:11 PM

Well, come on, once Akatsuki and Pein and Madara are destroyed, Naruto will be Rokudaime, and well, i dun think many villages would want to fight against such a strong hokage. tongue.gif

And of course, Suna too is allianced with Naruto. I reckon more alliances will form and of course, Wars will still happen, but hey, at least it's going to be a much peaceful era than before and surely, the kids will grow up in a safer enviroment. You dun have to be retired. XD

#19 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 07:39 PM

Strength-wise: NaruSaku kid, hands down tongue.gif
It would have the blood of the 4th Hokage and someone who was able to surpass or at least hit even with the 5th...and it might even have some kyuubi power :blink: Craaazy strength....

Aw and it would even have its own catchphrase smile.gif Take "Dattebayo" and "Shannaro"....mix them together to make "Shannettebayo!!" >:D ...>xD
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#20 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 08:14 PM

Lol, i reckon if Naruto had a child, Kyuubi stuff would definitely be passed on, so yeah, with Sakura's chakra control and Naruto's immense chakra capacity....ho ho, one strong as child coming up. XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users