#1 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:31 AM

I'm thinking Naruto has had it with Sasuke's BS and will finally put an end to him. Anyone else agree? 

This panel, with Naruto's sigh gave me the impression Naruto is done playing around.

q016.jpg

Edited by Raito, 15 September 2014 - 12:31 AM.

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#2 vblm

vblm

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:34 AM

I don't believe for a second that Naruto will kill Sasuke.

#3 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:34 AM

No he won't.

The whole point of this fued is for the brothers to find peace by working together, if Naruto kills Sasuke he would end up breaking his promise to Itachi and Hagoromo and the reincarnations will start all over again.

eh10ut.jpg

#4 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:40 AM

He hyperventilated just thinking about the sauce. No way in hell he's putting him down.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:42 AM

Nope. Naruto lurves~ Sasuke too much to do that :P

But seriously though. Naruto's words made me really excited about what's coming up  :excited:

Edited by Iwantbuns, 15 September 2014 - 12:42 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#6 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:43 AM

No way. Naruto loves Sasuke

WqQwzgf.gif

#7 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:47 AM

No he won't.

The whole point of this fued is for the brothers to find peace by working together, if Naruto kills Sasuke he would end up breaking his promise to Itachi and Hagoromo and the reincarnations will start all over again.

If you think about it, its the Uchihas that are always the ones who are butthurt and continue Indria's path. Ideally getting rid of Sasuke (Last Uchiha) will get rid of that path because there will be no one with a sharigan alive anymore. 

#8 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:03 AM

If you think about it, its the Uchihas that are always the ones who are butthurt and continue Indria's path. Ideally getting rid of Sasuke (Last Uchiha) will get rid of that path because there will be no one with a sharigan alive anymore. 

No I agree, not until the uchihas are wiped out will there be peace for sure in the story

But even then Kishi keeps implying that there will continue to be uchihas (that are hopefully good) by the stories end when he create dthe whole subplot about BZ being the puppet master behind the uchiha clans hatred, and creating 3 pure hearted uchiha characters (Itachi, Shisui and Kagame)

I think the point of what he's trying to do is have every future uchiha end up being like them and Sasuke being the head honcho even though.....his sheer existence is a liability to the ninja world (seriously how many times has he switched sides)

eh10ut.jpg

#9 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:07 AM

I think he will kill Sasuke now, if he doesn't he's stupid. Naruto should finnaly realize there's no saving Sasuke now. Sasuke could've chosen to be good, but instead he decided to be a punk. I hope Naruto ends him in this battle.

#10 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:09 AM

I think he will kill Sasuke now, if he doesn't he's stupid. Naruto should finnaly realize there's no saving Sasuke now. Sasuke could've chosen to be good, but instead he decided to be a punk. I hope Naruto ends him in this battle.

If he kills Sasuke, will that ruin the POAL he made to Sakura?

#11 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:10 AM

you see that is why I hate the whole Reincarnation BS its just so forced so Sasuke can live I mean come on I think we all know its the only reason Kishi has used it so Sasuke can live and can a free pass from all that he has done, why because its Sasuke and unlike so many others who did bad well he is allowed to get away with it.

Well I will say this in and stories I do on fanfiction I will never ever use this Reincarnation BS and Sasuke will be killed and then rot in hell.

#12 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:12 AM

Sasuke threatened to kill Tsunade, if Sasuke dies I don't think she'd care.

#13 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:13 AM

Sasuke threatened to kill Tsunade, if Sasuke dies I don't think she'd care.

I'm with you Sasuke just needs to die hell I would rather hang out with a Dalek.

#14 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:23 AM

Sasuke needed to die a long time ago. He's never happy with anything and is really just a nuisance at the end of the day. Why Naruto even tries anymore is beyond me. 

#15 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:45 AM

During Sakura's confession, Naruto clearly told Sakura its not about that promise anymore. He wanted to personally save Sasuke, but we can all see that from the latest chapter Naruto had that face that say's i'm done with this.

#16 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:24 AM

I hope so.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#17 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:19 AM

.after the last chapter i started to feel this option is really strong. . and i just remembered what naruto said to sasuke in chapter 483-4 that(  ill kill u and die with u) .so kishi hinted to us about it  .  but for me  i want naruto to  beat sasuke :sakura: and then a powerful tnj on him :lulz:  . 

and if he refused to listen and still want to kill people then . naruto will be forced to kill him. thats how i see it for now.

#18 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:41 AM

.after the last chapter i started to feel this option is really strong. . and i just remembered what naruto said to sasuke in chapter 483-4 that(  ill kill u and die with u) .so kishi hinted to us about it  .  but for me  i want naruto to  beat sasuke :sakura: and then a powerful tnj on him :lulz:  . 

and if he refused to listen and still want to kill people then . naruto will be forced to kill him. thats how i see it for now.

The outcome of this fight is pretty obvious because it not only has been foreshadowed but flat out explained to us.

This is going to end up like what happened in the OVA

Naruto and Sasuke end up will clash with their attacks and Naruto will TNJ Sasuke once and for all in that wierd purgatory place where talked with him and Juubito before then he will probably bring Sasuke back to the light once and for all but at this point its too late and their attacks end up "killing each other" fulfilling Naruto's LOI premonition (and the tradition that AShrua and Indra will always kill each other) somehow Naruto and Sasuke survive for god knows why Sakura embraces Naruto (like she did in the OVA0 and hopefully if we're lucky this is when NS will become canon and Sasuke will agree to work with Naruto's ideals and agreeing to lead the world with him and not against him. (ofcourse there's absolutely nothing that's keeping some other psychopath from coming along and manipulating Sasuke all over again like Tobi and Orochimaru did)

eh10ut.jpg

#19 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:56 AM

@firstevil and savannah
Naruto will never kill sasuke. He's a heroic character and most shonen heroic character never kill human character.

And with or without reincarnation bs, sasuke will survive.
Unless kishi put sasuke on villain level and perform genocide, than sasuke redemption is dead.

Edited by rocci, 15 September 2014 - 05:56 AM.

#20 vblm

vblm

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:56 PM

No I agree, not until the uchihas are wiped out will there be peace for sure in the story

But even then Kishi keeps implying that there will continue to be uchihas (that are hopefully good) by the stories end when he create dthe whole subplot about BZ being the puppet master behind the uchiha clans hatred, and creating 3 pure hearted uchiha characters (Itachi, Shisui and Kagame)

I think the point of what he's trying to do is have every future uchiha end up being like them and Sasuke being the head honcho even though.....his sheer existence is a liability to the ninja world (seriously how many times has he switched sides)

I think you're a little off the mark. The shinibi world as we know it is doomed. Just about every conflict in part 2 has reiterated that the system is broken and nobody can agree on a solution.

Hashirama dreamed of bringing all the clans in Fire together and brought an end to the warring clans era. As kage, he tried to foster cooperation among the five villages and failed. As a result, violence was no longer spread out between clans, but concentrated into conflicts between nations.

I wouldn't take Tobirama's narrative too seriously. His mind is too narrow to see the larger issues in this conflict.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users