Happy NaruSaku Day everyone! Cheers to our favorite couple! :love:

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 04:02 PM

tumblr_inline_ppc4jnKX0j1sqqomn_250.png

okay...so how long have I been a fan of NS? like forever?!? yeah.... I swear I thought this was a fan made holiday. What was I thinking?

From the 2010 Shounen Jump Calendar: "April 3: The Day Naruto fell in love with Sakura-chan."

:love:  :wibble:  :love:

#3 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 05:04 PM

I know how you feel, Tricksie. It's felt like an eternity when I first realized I wanted NaruSaku as endgame material. But to think of what today is, and how there's so many great people I know who still believe in Naruto and Sakura as they were, and as an item, it makes me very happy to have stuck it out, even with how disa-freaking-pointed I'm gonna forever remain over the ending ruining them in "canon"!

#4 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 05:26 PM

I knew NS was fated to be since chapter 3. There's just no other reason to have the events of that chapter unfold the way they did without NS being endgame. Unfortunately, bad writing always seems to find a way!

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#5 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 06:27 PM

Happy NaruSaku Day, everyone!

8cb6485365279ba8d572ff7380eb1780f871c180

It's been a real pleasure getting to know all of you and riding the NaruSaku wave since the beginning until now. :D 

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 07:49 PM

I've been rooting for the couple since day one and I WAS AN ANIME WATCHER before I ever read the manga. Just saying. :yes: I would probably be called an odd ball back then because I never checked online for other fans, but I Just thought that Naruto and Sakura were just similar in many ways and hoped Naruto could change Sakura's mind about him BECAUSE he was the underdog, not to mention anytime Sakura goes gaga over Sasuke I'd feel hurt more than anything else that she rarely spares a thought to Naruto despite how much he likes her in turn and looks after her. Also I was a kid back then and this was before I became more versed with manga and anime. In fact it was only the second I took very seriously after Inuyasha.

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 April 2021 - 10:30 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 03 April 2021 - 10:55 PM

Happy NaruSaku Day and Happy Birthday to Hanami, to Celebrate I drew this sketch for a headcanon I have of Naruto Kissing Hanami on the forehead like he does to Sakura.

https://twitter.com/...479083055636481

#8 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 03:40 AM

happy ns day :nslove:

#9 elmagio

elmagio

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 12:46 PM

tumblr_inline_ppc4jnKX0j1sqqomn_250.png

okay...so how long have I been a fan of NS? like forever?!? yeah.... I swear I thought this was a fan made holiday. What was I thinking?

From the 2010 Shounen Jump Calendar: "April 3: The Day Naruto fell in love with Sakura-chan."

:love:  :wibble:  :love:

You know, despite how pathetically it was brought up I could maybe, in time, have dealt with Naruto ending up with Hinata and not Sakura (her ending up with a guy who tried to kill her multiple times, however, is a different story). But Kishimoto retconning Naruto's long-held feelings for Sakura as not-real and purely a byproduct of his rivalry with Sasuke... Seriously screw that noise. 

Happy belated NaruSaku day, and a huge thank you to everyone here who has written/drawn/... anything that gives proper respect to those characters, which Kishi couldn't be arsed to do.

#10 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 04 April 2021 - 06:26 PM

Happy NaruSaku day all

NARUSAKU-OFFICIAL-PIC-narusaku-E2-98-85-

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users