• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#1 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:33 AM

Do you think Naruto is going to die in a battle?
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#2 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:55 AM

He still has a lot to live for a doubt he will die this series doesn't sound like the type wear the main character dies.

#3 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:09 AM

It'd be really cool! Perhaps to continue the theme of the young surpassing the old, he will die like the Yondaime and Sandaime before him, defending his village

#4 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:54 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jun 25 2009, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It'd be really cool! Perhaps to continue the theme of the young surpassing the old, he will die like the Yondaime and Sandaime before him, defending his village

Again, surpassing means living in that case. This story doesn't seem like the type of story wear the main character dies at the end. I MEAN if he couldn't kill of Garra I doubt He will kill off Naruto

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 26 June 2009 - 04:55 AM.

#5 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:11 AM

NOOOO! not untill he's like old man the 3rd anyway.

#6 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:00 PM

I don't think so.

Naruto vs. Sasuke?

I bet Naruto will win.

No way will he die, or go down that easily.

wow.png

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

#7 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:52 PM

There's only two people who know the outcome of the manga, one is masashi kishimoto and the other is god all-mighty. the story could turn out in anyway, we don't own it.

#8 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Jun 25 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you think Naruto is going to die in a battle?

Not until he starts the next generation biggrin.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#9 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:41 AM

Die in battle, die in a great sacrafice , die before doing anything.

All are possibilities.

Stay dead?

not a chance
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#10 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:40 AM

I think if he were to die in battle, he would die in the climax taking a fall for someone he really considers precious (Sakura etc.). Something like Haku did for Zabuza. A strong violent strike directed at someone they prize the most.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#11 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (Pite @ Aug 3 2009, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think if he were to die in battle, he would die in the climax taking a fall for someone he really considers precious (Sakura etc.). Something like Haku did for Zabuza. A strong violent strike directed at someone they prize the most.

That might happen, but if Kishi tried to kill Naruto, people will be wanting to murder him. So for now, let's just hope Naruto stays alive.

#12 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:37 PM

Kishimoto can't bring himself to kill some of the most pointless characters. It's very doubtful he'll kill off Naruto...

Just 'sayin!

#13 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 25 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, surpassing means living in that case. This story doesn't seem like the type of story wear the main character dies at the end. I MEAN if he couldn't kill of Garra I doubt He will kill off Naruto

No, I didn't mean it like that. I meant that he'd probably die sometime after the series defending his village....though if/when he succeeds his goal of bringing peace, then he'd probably die on his bed as an old man happily.

#14 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:21 AM

Well considering how many of the younger gen Kishi has killed to date...i'd say not very likely. If he didn't have the heart to kill Hinata off from point blank range, I don't think Naruto will be dying anytime soon.

The Story is very much the Japanese Harry Potter, an orphan who grew up not knowing love, both touched by the greatest evil yet fighting for peace. and burdened with the task of defeating the man responsible for them growing up as Orphans, I just hope Naruto doesn't defeat Madara with his sexy jutsu, like how Harry won using a disarming spell.

We want to see Naruto be rewarded for not giving in, by making Hokage and having a family of his own, it would be a major let down if he died, for me personally the biggest pull towards Naruto is not so much the storyline but how Naruto deals with it, I have an emotional attachment with Naruto's charactor, I wanna see him improve and get the girl of his dreams and to succeed. I don't care anyware near as much for the rest of the charactors, least of which Sasuke.

iAnby7W.gif

#15 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:29 AM

I agree, I don't think Naruto will die at all, in fact I don't even worry about him when something serious comes up, much less the characters around him, because if he is around, people dying is unlikely. Some people may think that its obvious Naruto will live no matter what, that he will get with Sakura, that he will become the strongest of all, but even if it is obvious, I believe the fun part is watching how he does it.

#16 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jul 31 2009, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not until he starts the next generation biggrin.gif

Kekeke heheelq7.png

narusaku.gif

If he were to die, it should be in the ultimate blaze of glory, like Minato, or Sandaime, or Zabuza, or Obito, or...

Well, you get the idea. But he's not going down without a fight, that's for sure.

Though, it'd be best if he didn't die at all.

#17 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:58 AM

I'm pretty sure he is gonna semi-died lol...I mean come on...every single time he gets an extra tail, and he just went from 4 to 8. He will soon go to 9...and many things are leading to speculation. The 9 tails warning Mr I'm to cool to care about everyone else, from getting my revenge guy that if he kills Naruto he will regret it in the end. The thing is, as this concludes there is gonna be something epic lol...there has to be something epic, that's gonna happen.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#18 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:59 AM

Please. Naruto won't die in a great battle. The only way he can die is from old age after he accomplishes everything in his life and this will happen when the series is finished and done and his outcome are becoming speculations for the fans.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#19 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Sep 25 2009, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please. Naruto won't die in a great battle. The only way he can die is from old age after he accomplishes everything in his life and this will happen when the series is finished and done and his outcome are becoming speculations for the fans.

If Naruto was still the main character i'd be inclined to this thinking. That's just not the case anymore.

#20 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Sep 26 2009, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't said he was gonna die, i said that he might look dead for a long moment till he awakens with a new power and kills everyone till Sakura or someone else knocks some sense into him...

Its always the same story line -sigh-

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users