• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

Episode 368: the Era of Warring States its out and avilable

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:43 AM

The episode was good, the moment Hashirama and Madara. Do you think Naruto would do the same for Sasuke like Hashirama and Madara? After all Naruto said that he  will carrie all Sasuke's  hatred

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#3 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:07 AM

The episode was good, the moment Hashirama and Madara. Do you think Naruto would do the same for Sasuke like Hashirama and Madara? After all Naruto said that he  will carrie all Sasuke's  hatred

Naruto would gladly sacrifice anyone for Sasuke. His parents, Kakashi, Sakura, the Hokage title, himself anyone and anything. Doesn't matter. :down:

Kishi and his bromance ruined everything.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#4 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:33 PM

meh although the flashback was important and somewhat interesting ,i want it to end  already and see the actual on going  fight..and the 631 moment to come faster..we're not that far from it

and sasuke and izuna look like identical twins

#5 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:34 PM

Naruto would gladly sacrifice anyone for Sasuke. His parents, Kakashi, Sakura, the Hokage title, himself anyone and anything. Doesn't matter. :down:

imagine what would happen if sasuke dies

#6 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

The Madara/Hashirama feels are still high on this episode o.o

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#7 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:25 PM

Of course Naruto would do that and bromance will ruin everything. Do you think HM scene will happen again with Sasuke and Naruto, so Sasuke can return and bring peace to the shinobi world?

#8 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

Imagine Naruto's reaction when he saw Hinata getting killed in front of him. But a million times worse.

If he saw Sasuke getting killed right in front of him, he would unleash a power far greater than anything we've seen so far.

But if Sasuke just dies, and Naruto finds out, then he'll get depressed. He'll start drinking, smoking, gambling, get fat, probably even date Hinata etc. :lol:   

Of course Naruto would do that and bromance will ruin everything. Do you think HM scene will happen again with Sasuke and Naruto, so Sasuke can return and bring peace to the shinobi world?

I hope not. I don't want another Naruto ''showing his guts'' to Sasuke to bring peace in the world. God that scene with Hashirama was incredibly stupid.

I just want Naruto to grow up. I want him to realize that Sasuke made his choice and it was his choice.

When it comes to Sasuke; Naruto is still a child.

Edited by Nostradamus, 12 July 2014 - 11:33 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#9 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:19 AM

If that were to happen Naruto would be forced to man the kitten up.

eh10ut.jpg

#10 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:29 AM

I think he would be upset... But he'd also give him a piece of his mind before he died. I'd expect Sasuke to say something too. I don't want a character's death to ever go to waste. Even if it's Sasuke we're talking about :/

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#11 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

I'm just glad that we can continue to enjoy these flashbacks without unnecessary filler. Keep up the good work Pierrot.  :thumb:

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#12 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

I'm just glad that we can continue to enjoy these flashbacks without unnecessary filler. Keep up the good work Pierrot. 

I think we will not have more fillers, probably because the manga is ending and may be they want to end the Anime and Manga at  the same time.

#13 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:09 AM

I think we will not have more fillers, probably because the manga is ending and may be they want to end the Anime and Manga at  the same time.

That could very well be the case. 

And yeah I'm glad that the rest of the year will be filler free. I don't mind them that much since I read the manga so I already know what happens, but I can imagine it must be pretty frustrating for those that don't read the manga.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users