• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#141 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

They are the old Dattebayo group that subbed the Naruto anime as well as others. Later they changed their name to Taka.

They are the guys that do proper translations, they're not biased towards anyone. They do hard subs, meaning the subtitles are part of the video and you can't get rid of them.

What I liked about them is not only the fact, that they're not biased. It's also the fact that if they make a mistake, they admit it and re-upload the video with the correct translation. They even do subbing for the songs in the opening and ending. They're basically the best when it comes to subs for Naruto along with other anime they sub.

Now why they're closing well they said it's because of personal reasons.

This is their website: http://www.takafansubs.com/

One thing I forgot to mention. Apparently one or more members of Taka formed another group called "Kurama" and now they started to continue the subs for Naruto. However I wasn't able to find any proof if that's true or not.

Oh yeah i remember them now , yeah they changed their name later to Taka it was familiar to me but i just couldn't remember from where  thanks lol XD .

Also yes they were the best it sucks that they are closing now i hope they really form this Kurama group because i intend to watch the anime from 627/631 and SP sucks hard but with how they made this episode and the correct subs it makes me think that Kishi maybe has something to do with this after his involvement in RTN  :headscratch: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#142 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:15 PM

Nobody's answering my question

tumblr_m3w5gobYs71r5u5ap.gif

eh10ut.jpg

#143 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:10 PM

Nobody's answering my question

tumblr_m3w5gobYs71r5u5ap.gif

There There Ua0ykl4.gifNow tell us what was the question again :headscratch:  ?

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 08 June 2014 - 10:10 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#144 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:31 AM

There There Ua0ykl4.gifNow tell us what was the question again :headscratch:  ?

"Didn't watch the episode

In the anime was it atleast clearer what the Sakura panel was all about?"

Edited by Pepsi, 09 June 2014 - 12:31 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#145 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:06 AM

"Didn't watch the episode

In the anime was it atleast clearer what the Sakura panel was all about?"

I keep this short because i'm tired right now but if you have more questions i'll answer it tomorrow .

Basically SP messed up completely with Sakura's expression in here it wasn't like in the manga her expression wasn't shocked it was more neutral and they just glanced over this panel you can say they didn't even bother to show it it lasted a mere second . We talked about this in page 1 of this thread so you might want to check it out . Hope this helps XD. 

Posted Image                                                            

#146 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:31 AM

my favorite scene was the talk with kurama because to me he really was the one who snapped out of his shocked state

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#147 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

my favorite scene was the talk with kurama because to me he really was the one who snapped out of his shocked state

This is true it wasn't Hinata who woke him up it was actually Kurama because you see even after her "speech" Naruto still didn't snap out of it , it was after Kurama's speech that he understood the whole deal this is because Kurama understands Naruto has a connection with him and explain it to him in a way that Naruto can understand while with Hinata not so much  , so Yeah Kurama was the one who did that.

Posted Image                                                            

#148 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

This is true it wasn't Hinata who woke him up it was actually Kurama because you see even after her "speech" Naruto still didn't snap out of it , it was after Kurama's speech that he understood the whole deal this is because Kurama understands Naruto has a connection with him and explain it to him in a way that Naruto can understand while with Hinata not so much  , so Yeah Kurama was the one who did that.

Ah we don't need go this way really.

What Hinata said was good and she put some thoughts in his brain.

He was really beginning to think about it seriously, he was listening to her.

It's true Kurama achieved to completely waking him up, but saying Hinata didn't is wrong IMO, and it make us downplaying things.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#149 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:00 PM

Ah we don't need go this way really.

What Hinata said was good and she put some thoughts in his brain.

He was really beginning to think about it seriously, he was listening to her.

It's true Kurama achieved to completely waking him up, but saying Hinata didn't is wrong IMO, and it make us downplaying things.

Well i'm not trying to downplaying it her speech did had meaning but it failed felt short , it was how it was Naruto still had doubts even after Hinata's speech which means he didn't receive hers and Neji's message fully as you say Kurama achieved it completely because they have a connection and he understands Naruto and used examples of his life this is why Hinata failed short in here in some way .  You see the point i was trying to make is Hinata was short in here because she has a lack of a understanding of how Naruto feels and who Naruto really is besides his Nindo furthermore Hinata was speaking from the Aliance POV she isn't like Kurama and Sakura who understands Naruto . But In the end Naruto thanked her and Neji so its ok  , but still the credit goes more to Kurama then hers .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 09 June 2014 - 02:09 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#150 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

I really don't think it's more Kurama or more anyone.

It's a nakama moment.

Hinata refreshed Naruto, and Kurama contributed.

The idea is that everyone thinks this way, it's simply that it's Hinata that is putting it up, and then Kurama.

Kurama said what he said because of what Hinata said.

And Hinata said this because of what Neji said and did.

Nakama moment.

Hinata was the voice of everyone in this scene.

It's really a nakama moment.

It's recurrent in many mangas, this idea that "your life is not your own". You can also find it in xxxHolic for example.

There is no need for us to try to "prove" that Hinata was not at the origin of this where she is.

We shouldn't be afraid of this.

I think there is nothing that could diminish Naruto's love for Sakura.

Naruto has the right to have strong bonds with other people, including Hinata.

That doesn't bother me at all.

/// on the contrary, that moment when Sakura voices Naruto's thoughts to everyone, when everyone were down, this really is a NaruSaku moment. And a really strong one IMO.

Edited by Otaru, 09 June 2014 - 02:47 PM.

#151 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

@Otaru and @Firefox I agree with both of you. But let's not forget the catalyst for all of this, Neji. Without Neji; Hinata wouldn't have gotten her shining moment. And I hate to admit this but without her, Kurama wouldn't have gotten his moment.

So can you now get along with each other? :grouphug:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#152 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:27 PM

I really don't think it's more Kurama or more anyone.

It's a nakama moment.

Hinata refreshed Naruto, and Kurama contributed.

The idea is that everyone thinks this way, it's simply that it's Hinata that is putting it up, and then Kurama.

Kurama said what he said because of what Hinata said.

And Hinata said this because of what Neji said and did.

Nakama moment.

Hinata was the voice of everyone in this scene.

It's really a nakama moment.

It's recurrent in many mangas, this idea that "your life is not your own". You can also find it in xxxHolic for example.

There is no need for us to try to "prove" that Hinata was not at the origin of this where she is.

We shouldn't be afraid of this.

I think there is nothing that could diminish Naruto's love for Sakura.

Naruto has the right to have strong bonds with other people, including Hinata.

That doesn't bother me at all.

/// on the contrary, that moment when Sakura voices Naruto's thoughts to everyone, when everyone were down, this really is a NaruSaku moment. And a really strong one IMO.

I'm not saying that it wasn't a nakama moment and i agree with what you said my point was that her speech failed short because the lack of the connection she has with Naruto while NH uses this as a ultimate prof that Hinata was the one and only one who waked up Naruto and they have such a special connection  and this is not true in fact its the opposite . And if i have to give more credit to someone then it would be Kurama that's all  but moving on lets call it a day .

@Otaru and @Firefox I agree with both of you. But let's not forget the catalyst for all of this, Neji. Without Neji; Hinata wouldn't have gotten her shining moment. And I hate to admit this but without her, Kurama wouldn't have gotten his moment.

Agreed  YnIOSmr.gif

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 09 June 2014 - 03:51 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#153 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:20 PM

Yeah as I said, Hinata said this because of what Neji said and did.

@NarutoFireFoxUzumaki I get what you wanted to say. =)

NaruHina fans only sees Hinata in here, where there is Neji to begin with, then Hinata, then Kurama.

To me Kishi has done a nakama moment, and that's bonding Hinata more with Neji than with Naruto, even if you can't possibly bond with a dead one.

This is not a NaruHina moment, because everyone step in : Neji, Kurama, and everyone on the battlefield. Hinata herself is talking about everyone. It's true Naruto is bonding strongly with Hinata with this, but that's all. It's not about romantic love.

Edited by Otaru, 09 June 2014 - 04:25 PM.

#154 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

yup and after that scene i said very good kurama you trolled nh again

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#155 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:18 PM

Wow this was just wow  so much delusion  :lmao: It was  exactly like in the manga i really don't know what this guy has been seeing or reading for that mater but just watch the episode and you will see  it was like in the manga it was all about comrades not NH lol

As for SP being NS fans well we have so many NS scenes that are mutual not one sided like NH lol XD 

This is not what her reaction portrayed in the first place and it deviates from the original meaning of what the author wanted to show with that and it has nothing to do with her actions later on and making this "consistent" this is changing the scene completely being in shock and determined its not same it doesn't convey the same feeling , this is like if in the manga the Autor Makes Naruto looking at Sakura in awe but in the anime they make him indifferent about her its the same in here for all i know Sakura was reacting to Hinata's interaction with Naruto see its not consistent with anything  . No offense but this is a terrible excuse .

actually, she looked the same in the anime and in the manga, your picking nits.... :/ I really don't get why people dislike Sakura face in that scene, it looks like the manga, only in motion. ( like they always do..)

*shrug*

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#156 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:52 PM

actually, she looked the same in the anime and in the manga, your picking nits.... :/ I really don't get why people dislike Sakura face in that scene, it looks like the manga, only in motion. ( like they always do..)

*shrug*

I'm not picking nits really and i'm not the only one who has spotted that its not the same expression if it was just me then yeah you can say that i'm nit picking in here and that i'm just imagining things or whatever but not when so many agree with this , her expression wasn't Shocked like in the manga it was more Neutral like if you pause you can see that . And when there is a focus on someone's expression they usually don't glance over it they give focus on it like the reactions of the Rookies over Neji's death but here it was glanced over . Why is it so hard to admit that SP screw this part ?

Posted Image                                                            

#157 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:36 AM

I'm not picking nits really and i'm not the only one who has spotted that its not the same expression if it was just me then yeah you can say that i'm nit picking in here and that i'm just imagining things or whatever but not when so many agree with this , her expression wasn't Shocked like in the manga it was more Neutral like if you pause you can see that . And when there is a focus on someone's expression they usually don't glance over it they give focus on it like the reactions of the Rookies over Neji's death but here it was glanced over . Why is it so hard to admit that SP screw this part ?

no, she looked shocked and taken aback in the manga and in the anime...there is nothing neutral about her face....such emotion that is well drawn.

There is nothing to fuss over.

It's not the exact same look...maybe...but that's like fussing over similar things versus looking identical.....it doesn't have to be THAT similar. :/

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users