#1 Sinedd

Sinedd

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:32 PM

Episode 362 - Kakashi's Resolve
Fillers ended last week, canon started this week.
Weak episode, nothing important happened ...
Kakashi is confused why Obito joined Madara's side and plans to destroy everything. In this episode we see for the first time the Juubi, Shinju (Ten-Tails: The Strongest of them all).
Next week episode is going to be better, I assure you. The episodes of June is full with action and lot of tragedy.

#2 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:43 PM

Cool! Looking forward to it! :D

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:03 PM

Heads up: first episode of June will be that infamous scene. Prepare everyone. Last hurdle to go by.

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:49 PM

Yep about that" infamous scene" we should be from the incoming storm from a certain fandom. Let's prepare ourselves for their rants to why their pairing should be canon. But I'm anticipating" that one moment" that made that fandom's moment crumble to dust and made them rage from the denial.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:58 PM

Heads up: first episode of June will be that infamous scene. Prepare everyone. Last hurdle to go by.

I read that ths episode and the prvious one will maybe have 3 chapters in it, so it's possible that this famous incoming episode will have less impact than it was in the manga if it contains chapters 614, 615, and 616. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:04 PM

I read that ths episode and the prvious one will maybe have 3 chapters in it, so it's possible that this famous incoming episode will have less impact than it was in the manga if it contains chapters 614, 615, and 616. 

Yes, I have heard too. So, I think they tapped out. I mean it's not supposed to be made for romance anyway. So, kudos to them. I guess they used all their fuel on 166.

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:19 PM

I just hope Pierot doesn't screw up the infamous scene like they did with ep 166 filling the entire episode with fillers over glorifying a certain character with filler flashbacks.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:23 PM

I just hope Pierot doesn't screw up the infamous scene like they did with ep 166 filling the entire episode with fillers over glorifying a certain character with filler flashbacks.

If there is really 3 chapters in this only one episode, they won't have time to add stupid fillers. Especially considering there are usually just 2 chapters in one episode. And if they really insert some fillers, I hope it will be about Neji, after all, he's the one dying here.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:29 PM

If there is really 3 chapters in this only one episode, they won't have time to add stupid fillers. Especially considering there are usually just 2 chapters in one episode. And if they really insert some fillers, I hope it will be about Neji, after all, he's the one dying here.

Agreed. He's the startup for this development, not Hinata. So here's hoping for a fair episode.

#10 thiagoSPTN

thiagoSPTN

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

Well, an ok episode, but I didn't like the animation in fact, looks very crappy compared with the Kakashi's filler arc. It bugs me why Pierrot prefers to do a well animated filler than a canon episode. Damn you Pierrot. 

insert a cool quote here.

youtube_icon.png

#11 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:27 PM

May be you to talk about Madara in this forum and I understand a little bit of him in the Manga,but  I did not notice when.

Who is Madara?

What is begin of him?  I think he does not have strong bonds in the world( yes Hashirama was his friend y and had his brother)
he did not get merry or he did not want peace even he more or less share the same dream of Hashirama, but he liked the conflict.

What would be his dream when the infinity Tsukuyomi?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#12 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:01 PM

Uhh... alright episode i guess. Could have been better. I Won't complain.

I remember that. Gosh was that terrible :facepalm:

Well. This is Pierrot we're talking about here. They like to put Hinata on a bigger pedestal then she needs. So i wouldn't be to surprised if they added crappy animation and even more fiilers.

#13 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:07 AM

My main problem, as always, are some of the action scenes. They just look so awkward, like they play out in slow motion or something.

But yeah, it was an okay episode. The ending was cool though. I'm looking forward to seeing the Juubi animated. I hope Pierrot can do it justice.

Also, here's a link,in case anyone's looking for a place to watch the episode.  :thumb:  

Edited by TerrorKing, 16 May 2014 - 02:08 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#14 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

I ran out of likes again! This right here I agree so much... It bothered me that people were paying more attention to Hinata then to Neji, after what he did.... I still think it's shameful.

I hope the people of Japan are aware of how the NH fandom is like, and they don't add any fan service ...

I don't know anything about how the fans are over there, I have been to Japan before, but...well... I can't speak Japanese ...U.U

#15 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:13 PM

I ran out of likes again! This right here I agree so much... It bothered me that people were paying more attention to Hinata then to Neji, after what he did.... I still think it's shameful.

I hope the people of Japan are aware of how the NH fandom is like, and they don't add any fan service ...

I don't know anything about how the fans are over there, I have been to Japan before, but...well... I can't speak Japanese ...U.U

To be fair though, Kishimoto didn't handle Neji's death very well. It was rushed and used to bolster Hinata's growth; Neji was more or less just a plot device in the whole thing. I hope maybe the anime version might do him a little more justice, but it's hard to say.

#16 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:56 PM

To be fair though, Kishimoto didn't handle Neji's death very well. It was rushed and used to bolster Hinata's growth; Neji was more or less just a plot device in the whole thing. I hope maybe the anime version might do him a little more justice, but it's hard to say.

I don't see it that way, the whole chapter came off to me as Hinata giving tribute to Neji....and the fans are the ones that ruined it really.

They just acted like this was a Hinata chapter...poor Neji. :(

#17 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:12 PM

I don't see it that way, the whole chapter came off to me as Hinata giving tribute to Neji....and the fans are the ones that ruined it really.

They just acted like this was a Hinata chapter...poor Neji. :(

Different perspectives, I suppose. I found Neji's death underwhelming and Hinata's character got more out of it than either he or Naruto did. I mean, I like Neji, but his death had no affect on me. The execution was overall just disappointing, but of course that's just my opinion.

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:48 PM

The aftermath of Neji's death is good, just not the lead to it. I mean it's not bad, but should have done more to it.

#19 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:55 PM

The aftermath of Neji's death is good, just not the lead to it. I mean it's not bad, but should have done more to it.

More or less, yes.

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

Perhaps it should have a buildup or two chapters to give us an idea that he's going to die. One thing it accomplished is a swerve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users