Close
Photo

Sasuke vs. Sakura

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win (41 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will emerge victorious

1. Sasuke (27 votes [65.85%])

Percentage of vote: 65.85%

2. Sakura (14 votes [34.15%])

Percentage of vote: 34.15%

Vote

#1 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:51 PM

Okay everyone we know unless Kishi pulls something this is evitable.

So based your decision purely on these two without anyone interfering (including Naruto).

My bets is on Sakura laugh.gif But I will wait to hear the rest of you guys respond before I say why...
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#2 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:37 PM

I would like Sakura to emerge victorious...

But Sasuke will win, because Kishi gives him a lot of hacks

You should put. Sakura vs Karin
Naruto vs Sasuke.

Edited by Strangelove, 07 January 2010 - 10:37 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:27 PM

Sakura will beat Karin no contest there sakura.gif but against Sasuke that's hard to believe it seems Kishi is always saving Sasuke by pulling a Houdini on him sleep.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 January 2010 - 11:28 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:23 AM

Sasuke; kishimoto wont let anyone but Naruto defeat him XD

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:59 AM

My heart wants Sakura to win... but Kishi's going to bring Sasuke victorious... but Naruto's certainly going to interrupt. Sorry, Hopestar, that's going to happen regardless. wink.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:02 AM

I'll stick with my previous predictions:
Sasuke wins versus Sakura. He is a ninja genius after all, and that was before he was hopped up on Oro/Kabuto drugs. Hopefully Kishimoto will show some clever (new) moves by Sakura before the end.

Naruto will outfight Sasuke. (Will natural energy allow Naruto to disrupt genjutsu?)

Naruto will hold up, to give Sasuke a last chance to return to Team 7. Sasuke will become enraged at this act of kindness, pull a cheap shot, and start gloating about how he could beat Naruto in a fair fight any day of the week.

Sasuke will be stopped (dead) by Sakura, in order to save Naruto. (Sasuke will turn his back on her. His ego will cause him to ignore her deadly potential.)

#7 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:07 AM

You should put. Sakura vs Karin

I used to want to see such a fight, but I realized that it might imply the two girls fighting over Sasuke, and I can see Karin wanting to fight, but I don't want Sakura to be reduced to a catfight over a boy.

Unless, of course, she challenges her for other reasons. And as far as I'm aware, Karin has done nothing nor does she intend to.

Sakura won't win against Sasuke. The end. No matter how much I wish she would, Kishi ships SasuPlot, and that's not happening. Like Soupy said, the only one to do that will be Naruto. Right now, I consider Sasuke a/the main antagonist, and the only one who can defeat an antagonist is the protagonist in stories like this.

Though, that's not to say that she won't put up quite a fight! laugh.gif

#8 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Jan 7 2010, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll stick with my previous predictions:
Sasuke wins versus Sakura. He is a ninja genius after all, and that was before he was hopped up on Oro/Kabuto drugs. Hopefully Kishimoto will show some clever (new) moves by Sakura before the end.

Naruto will outfight Sasuke. (Will natural energy allow Naruto to disrupt genjutsu?)

Naruto will hold up, to give Sasuke a last chance to return to Team 7. Sasuke will become enraged at this act of kindness, pull a cheap shot, and start gloating about how he could beat Naruto in a fair fight any day of the week.

Sasuke will be stopped (dead) by Sakura, in order to save Naruto. (Sasuke will turn his back on her. His ego will cause him to ignore her deadly potential.)

That... Is genius. Excellent prediciton, I hope it happens.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#9 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Jan 7 2010, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to want to see such a fight, but I realized that it might imply the two girls fighting over Sasuke, and I can see Karin wanting to fight, but I don't want Sakura to be reduced to a catfight over a boy.

Unless, of course, she challenges her for other reasons. And as far as I'm aware, Karin has done nothing nor does she intend to.

Sakura won't win against Sasuke. The end. No matter how much I wish she would, Kishi ships SasuPlot, and that's not happening. Like Soupy said, the only one to do that will be Naruto. Right now, I consider Sasuke a/the main antagonist, and the only one who can defeat an antagonist is the protagonist in stories like this.

Though, that's not to say that she won't put up quite a fight! laugh.gif

That is the exact reason why S/S fans are dying to see Sakura vs. Karin a big cat fight over Sasuke. This really shows how desperate they have become so their pairing to become canon. sleep.gif dry.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#10 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:21 AM

Sasuke: Chidori, Chidori Varients, Shunshin no Jutsu, Sharingan, Mangekyou Sharingan, Hawk Summoning

Sakura: Super Strength, Healing abilities

Yeah, no way Sakura can beat him. I love her, but she's not on his level.

To be honest, I don't think ANYONE is going to beat Sasuke. I think he's going to get used by Madara for his plans, and die in disgrace.

#11 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 08 January 2010 - 11:20 AM

I'll have to agree with everyone else that Sakura doesn't have much of a chance against Sasuke. Sakura is my favourite character but he's on a completely different level. The only way Sakura will prevail is if Sasuke hits an emotional wall and realises that he doesn't want to fight her (unlikely), or underestimates Sakura and ends up getting caught up in a last suicidal ditch to defeat him. I'm thinking Naruto will interfere before either of them manage to kill each other though.

#12 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jan 8 2010, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke: Chidori, Chidori Varients, Shunshin no Jutsu, Sharingan, Mangekyou Sharingan, Hawk Summoning

Sakura: Super Strength, Healing abilities

Yeah, no way Sakura can beat him. I love her, but she's not on his level.

To be honest, I don't think ANYONE is going to beat Sasuke. I think he's going to get used by Madara for his plans, and die in disgrace.

Really, as long as the bastard dies in some way, I'm happy XD. *hates Sasuke... clearly*

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#13 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 8 2010, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is the exact reason why S/S fans are dying to see Sakura vs. Karin a big cat fight over Sasuke. This really shows how desperate they have become so their pairing to become canon. sleep.gif dry.gif

its not guna hapen jest wishfull thinking on there part it would go agenst development becides karin is not a fighter she will probly be cheering for sasuke the whole time and sakura will be like was i that anoying when i was yunger 111189.gif

#14 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:10 PM

boy everyones really underestimating Sakura and waaaaay over estimating Sasuke.

Sakura has two things going for her. one she fights for the right theme and reasons. to protect her precious people and more so to protect Naruto. this is something she is willing to give everything even her life for.

adn that alone gives her a power undreamt of.

prime example? Naruto vrs Gaara. in the chunin exams Gaara was all but unstoppable the likely hood of anyone ebating him save a sannin is allmost nil. Naruto though with one look at Sakura gains the power to overcome the unstoppable force.

Next arrogance. Sasuke is arrogant, and as far as hes concerned Sakura is still useless and weak. there is a very good reason that Kishi chose to not display Sakuras fighting ability to Sasuke in their reunion. he will drastically and dangerously understimate her even after she breaks every bone in his body.

on a physical level Sasuke has more skills then Naruto and Sakura. this is consistent with his mentor being Orochimaru. Orochi would have emphasized quantity over quality in his trianing. basically use the sharingan to turn Sasuke into a walking encyclopedia of jutsu.

however his ability to improvise or improve those jutsu would be limited. Orochimaru would find additional training to be superfluous. remember that to him quantity of Jutsu is whats important.

for Sakura Tsunades jutsu knowledge is limtied, she applies though what she knows VERY VERY well. Sakura is a near perfect example of this.

the example? sakura vrs the sound three. Long before she was taught super strength a ""weak and useless"" Sakura took on Zaku, Kin and Dosu, and using nothing but Kunai, Shuriken, and bunshin and Kawarimi and a fierce desire to protect her team, held off the trio long enough to motivate Ino and company to interven on her behalf. And Sakura has come far far beyond what she was then.

Another example Tsunade rusty in her skills takes on orochimaru and beats him like a rented mule.

we do Sakura and Kishimoto a great disservice when we just throw up a poster comparison of her and Sasuke like that. Since the comparison isnt a reliable one.

Sakura has surprise and movtivation on her side and soemthing even more important.

She is willing as seen in the battle with Sasori to sacrafice her body to get that one big hit in. And we all know what that one big hit can do.

Karin is a wild card and i can all but guarantee you she will not be fighting Sakura over Sasuke. one she doesnt have to she allready has Sasuke, two at this stage she is more likely to talk to Sakura well after the fight and she might have her hands full with the other leaf nin.

Madara is the other wild card and the prime reason Sakura wont win the fight. Madara will intervene before that end happens.

Karin will have an interesting impact on that fight though we jsut have yet to know what that impact will be.

all told, in conclusion Sakura has a near 100% chance to win the overall battle against Sasuke. whether she will win the fight is an unknown due to Karin and Madaras presence.

Like Naruto before her she may win the all important battle agaisnt Sasuke, but lose the fight itself.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#15 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:38 PM

I really hope you don't mean a physical fight because the outcome will always be in Sasuke's favor.

How about something else?
  • A Hoho eating contest? Sasuke wins.
  • A one legged race? Sakura wins.
  • A barbecue cook-off? Sasuke wins.
  • A sock em bob em fight? Sakura wins.
  • A staring contest? Sasuke wins.
  • A field goal kicking game? Sakura wins.

#16 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:55 PM

Well I really don't have anything to say anymore, catsi said all that i think about this subject and in a better illustrated writing than my own would have been...
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#17 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:57 PM

Keep in mind, Sasuke is pulling out new infinitely powerful jutsu in every fight. I don't think anyone is saying Sakura is inferior to Sasuke, just that Sasuke has been gaining power without training and is pumping out new techniques with a limitless amount of chakra. Kishi may make it seem like Sasuke is getting tired but he still fights and uses his MS for exactly what he needs. Sakura may be powerful, but Kishi has given Sasuke more than enough power to defeat her. I love Sakura, she is my favorite heroine ever, I know she is strong, but I don't really know how far Kishi will let this fight go, maybe it will end up showing Sakura on the ground with Sasuke about to kill her, then Sasuke decides to show mercy, or maybe Naruto jumps in.

Sakura is a great ninja, Sasuke used to be a great ninja, now he is just been packed with an unlimited amount of power.

#18 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Jan 8 2010, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Keep in mind, Sasuke is pulling out new infinitely powerful jutsu in every fight. I don't think anyone is saying Sakura is inferior to Sasuke, just that Sasuke has been gaining power without training and is pumping out new techniques with a limitless amount of chakra. Kishi may make it seem like Sasuke is getting tired but he still fights and uses his MS for exactly what he needs. Sakura may be powerful, but Kishi has given Sasuke more than enough power to defeat her. I love Sakura, she is my favorite heroine ever, I know she is strong, but I don't really know how far Kishi will let this fight go, maybe it will end up showing Sakura on the ground with Sasuke about to kill her, then Sasuke decides to show mercy, or maybe Naruto jumps in.

Sakura is a great ninja, Sasuke used to be a great ninja, now he is just been packed with an unlimited amount of power.

I dont think he will be showing mercy

i jest hope dosent say sasuke i love you

#19 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (True @ Jan 8 2010, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
  • A field goal kicking game? Sakura wins.

Oh how I wish that were canon.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#20 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:15 PM

A SasuSaku fight will be interrupted by Naruto kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
BLACK AND WHITE

0 user(s) are reading this topic