80 replies to this topic

#21 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:03 AM

Because Hinata would not give tht to anyone other than her "boy toy" :zaru:  :lmao:

But in all seriousness that sounds at least WAY MORE useful than that other crap

It's an exaggeration but if you hear Hinata fans talk about it. That ointment can do that and more. The reason she didn't pull some out to save Neji...uh revenge for the chunin exams or too busy thinking about Naruto's hands.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 November 2017 - 04:06 AM.

#22 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:29 AM

Their is also that spray that accelerates healing. Now granted not everyone has access to medical ninja healing.  But why would you need that when you can just get Hinata to create her special ointment that cures all wounds and may even revive the dead?

Because she sold the Ointment Business to open a Scarf making shop.

Hinata's scarfs: So you can tie your boyfriend to the bed and force him to marry you.

(I once saw this picture where someone replace the faces with Hinata and Naruto.)

t7iuy0.gif

Edited by James S Cassidy, 20 November 2017 - 04:34 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#23 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:32 AM

I bet Scarves are super usefull in a country that's called "Fire" because hey what the hell :zaru: use them as pot holders or make a noose with them, amirite?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#24 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:51 AM

Because she sold the Ointment Business to open a Scarf making shop.

Hinata's scarfs: So you can tie your boyfriend to the bed and force him to marry you.

(I once saw this picture where someone replace the faces with Hinata and Naruto.)

t7iuy0.gif

Although Naruto was not necessarily an "unwilling party" per say. He was BRAINWASHED into loving Hinata remember?  :lmao:

that only describes the relationship in Boolt

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 November 2017 - 01:04 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#25 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:53 PM

So, the only enjoyment I'm getting from this sequel is this still-mini shipping war between BoruSumi and BoruSalad. A memorable day for the mini-Hinata introduction chapter and some few Boruto x Sumire interactions. What a special introduction we have here.

LuckyChi, if you will with the reports.

Edited by T XD, 20 November 2017 - 05:17 PM.

#26 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:45 PM

So,the only enjoyment I'm getting from this sequel is this still-mini shipping war between BoruSumi and BoruSalad. A memorable day for the mini-Hinata introduction chapter and some few Boruto x Sumire interactions. What a special introduction we have here.

LuckyChi, if you will with the reports.

Sure thing, here some of the things i found from a couple sources thanks to my cousin: 

Boruto and sumire interactions are cute imo. :)

Kawaii! She's so beautiful and with Boruto <3

Finally BoruSumi in the Manga 

BoruSumi still better than NaruHina 

(insert my response here: You don't say  :lmao:

There are official disgusting BoruSumi moment in the latest chapter, dropping this kitten for good!

The BoruSumi Moment was AWW Amazing!! 

Please be canon Borusumi 

See Sumire is the perfect wife for Boruto unlike that hoe Sarada 

Can these two just make out? 

Atleast this proves Sumire is more useful then Hinata 

(insert my response here:  very true indeed  :lmao:

Since the chapter is still relatively new that's pretty much all there is, but I'll leave more updates a little later with my cousin. 

Apparently this is also a thing now: 

DOEI0OXX0AIbHtl.jpg

This was found off of twitter from my best friend, and wow I'm not surprised. 

T XD  I could use some ginger ale and three slices of Cheese Pizza now?  

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#27 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:36 PM

Well SP and the people that just want a Hinata clone are happy but this will piss off the SS fans since Salad is their only accomplishment and the only thing of SS that will have any real significance in the story. So SP by making her and then mostly likely demanding those three clown put her into the manga. They have already started dividing an already reduced vestigial fanbase, but also put the screws into their larger fanbase, again. Once again these people surprise me -when they shouldn't anymore- with how idiotic they are.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 November 2017 - 10:01 PM.

#28 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:38 PM

Sure thing, here some of the things i found from a couple sources thanks to my cousin: 

Boruto and sumire interactions are cute imo. :)

Kawaii! She's so beautiful and with Boruto <3

Finally BoruSumi in the Manga 

BoruSumi still better than NaruHina 

(insert my response here: You don't say  :lmao:

There are official disgusting BoruSumi moment in the latest chapter, dropping this kitten for good!

The BoruSumi Moment was AWW Amazing!! 

Please be canon Borusumi 

See Sumire is the perfect wife for Boruto unlike that hoe Sarada 

Can these two just make out? 

Atleast this proves Sumire is more useful then Hinata 

(insert my response here:  very true indeed  :lmao:

Since the chapter is still relatively new that's pretty much all there is, but I'll leave more updates a little later with my cousin. 

Apparently this is also a thing now: 

DOEI0OXX0AIbHtl.jpg

This was found off of twitter from my best friend, and wow I'm not surprised. 

T XD  I could use some ginger ale and three slices of Cheese Pizza now? 

Thank you my trusty go-to guy and friend.

Now starting to compare BoruSumi with NH. What an ironic turn out and awaited replies for two similar couples.

And what do we have here. An accessory of BoruSumi. An early grand start for a ship in shipping war.

I now declare the mini shipping war developed to an official shipping war upon the release of the latest chapter.

Have a full pizza dish. I already ordered several pizza dished. Cheers.

Edited by T XD, 20 November 2017 - 05:38 PM.

#29 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:28 PM

Well SP and the people that just want a Hinata clone are happy but this will piss off the SS fans since Salad is their only accomplishment and the only thing of SS the will have any real significance in the story. So SP by making her and then mostly likely demanding those three clown put her into the manga. They have already started dividing an already reduced vestigial fanbase, but also put the screws into their larger fanbase, again. Once again these people surprise me -when they shouldn't anymore- with how idiotic they are.

Although Naruto was not necessarily an "unwilling party" per say. He was BRAINWASHED into loving Hinata remember?  :lmao:

that only describes the relationship in Boolt

Oh the brainwashing came after when the Scarf didn't work. You see, you can hold someone against their will and force to do things they don't want to, but Hinata wanted everything so she finally implemented the brainwashing technique. We all think it is Toneri, but we know the REAL mastermind.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#30 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:09 PM

...Where do you get your interpretations from? There's no evidence of any of this from SP's side. 

Well, since you only questioned that I guess you agree with: that SS has no significance in Boruto beyond Salad, the fanbase is barely a shadow of it former self, they are actively screwing over the larger faction in the fanbase (SS) to appease a smaller faction (nH) again, and they are once again dividing this franchise's vestigial fanbase through another pairing conflict like last time will damage the series irreparably once again. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 November 2017 - 10:13 PM.

#31 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:10 PM

Oh the brainwashing came after when the Scarf didn't work. You see, you can hold someone against their will and force to do things they don't want to, but Hinata wanted everything so she finally implemented the brainwashing technique. We all think it is Toneri, but we know the REAL mastermind.

Oh I know. But it doesn't change the irrefutable fact does it? Naruto was "brainwashed into loving Hinata". it wasn't just the scarf that didn't work, NOTHING she did in the series proper won over Naruto's heart. Being a shy dork? Didn't work. Helping him cheat during the written test during the chuunin exam? Didn't work. Complimenting him before his fight with Neji? Didn't work. outright confessing to him when Pain was about to wipe the floor with her? Didn't work. holding his hand after Neji was killed?...... Didn't work. HE couldn't even admit to his father Hinata was his girlfriend after all that, so................... YEAH. :zaru:  

Don't get me wrong, I see the flaws of the relationship and it does not  follow any actual attraction trends  that I know of. But Naruto was never the unwilling participant, He "realized" his feelings for Hinata after everyone told her how much it would "benefit" him to marrying her, and then that "genjutsu guilt tripped him into his feelings". Ergo Brainwashed :smile: Actually I take back what I said About the last being a "retcon fanfic agout Hinata's love". It is not a movie. It is a madness mantra of "You must love and marry Hinata, You must love and marry Hinata. Eventually Naruto just gave in.  :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 November 2017 - 11:30 PM.

#32 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:26 PM

I'm going back to what i said when all this came out: Hinata is a consolation prize. 

#33 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:29 PM

Yeah despite the fact that Sakura moving on to Naruto is NOT a concilation prize but fans treat it as such but THAT IS NOT tolerated........... :roll:

#34 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:34 PM

A LIGHTSABER A FRICKING LIGHTSABER!

#35 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:55 PM

I'm going back to what i said when all this came out: Hinata is a consolation prize. 

She is the Last was merely an attempt to dismiss and deny that fact. 

Also behold the light(ning) saber

33.png34.png

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 November 2017 - 11:57 PM.

#36 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:47 AM

Or.......

Maybe this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK1HISje4Iw

You guys pick.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 21 November 2017 - 01:48 AM.

#37 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:38 AM

She is the Last was merely an attempt to dismiss and deny that fact. 

Also behold the light(ning) saber

33.png34.png

If Disney gets a wind of this, people are going to get murdered. And I'm not exaggerating.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#38 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:43 AM

If Disney gets a wind of this, people are going to get murdered. And I'm not exaggerating.

LOL! Maybe that will be the way Boruto fails. Under the weight of a massive lawsuit from Disney and Lucasfilm.

#39 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:51 AM

Isn't Kakashi's family Skill making a blade out of chakra?  :lmao: Oh wait, it was actually a heirloom knife that you could pour Chakra into and it would function the same as a light saber :zaru:

My god...are these authors incapable of making something that hasn't already shown up in series and trying to pass it off as something "new" and surprising at the same time? There is no charm. 

#40 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:26 AM

I have actually lost count of how many times I have seen lightsaber-like weapons in a manga/anime. Hell, there was another hilt that makes a lighting blade in a part one filler that was owned by the Second Hokage it just wasn't as blatant as this one. Maybe because Naruto is so well know Disney may catch wind of this and sue. But I doubt it.

Honestly what pissed me off wasn't the weapon itself it just how blatant, lazy and cheap it was. First it just the guy going "hey Bolt here a device I'm giving to you personally so you'll finally officially forgive me, so we can use these ninja devices later on so that Kishimoto can get his sci-fi fix off, and we can move along with the plot while teaching a lesson of forgiveness to the kiddies." (He doesn't say that but that what it was.) Then they don't even try to hide it, that is a lightsaber hilt, even his reaction to first activating it is similar to when Luke first activated it. Finally he just given this weapon with no real effort, prompt, or reason other then to give him a cool weapon. This all again is just to make sure that Bolt will be willing to use all these guys inventions in the future so Kishimoto can make up some sci-fi ninja gadgets since he can't leave to make the sci-fi manga he wanted to be doing by now.

Tsuki. No, they can not. Kishi is sadly the most creative out the people currently working on Boruto in either the manga or the anime, and I still get the sense that all he wants to do it leave and do his own Sci-fi manga or spend time with his family.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 November 2017 - 03:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users