• Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#401 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Mar 22 2012, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not sure who the hell any of them are but I'll pick Lilith just for the heck of it

Play Borderlands for the PS3 of Xbox 360 and pick Lilith. You won't regret it. thumbsup.gif

Ummm... I guess Reo.

Kabuto, Tobi or Madara (favorite fight)?

#402 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

tobi
orochimaru or kabuto ?

#403 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:37 AM

Kabuto.

Monster or Rockstar?

#404 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:51 AM

Monster, hands down

box or bag?

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#405 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:08 AM

Bag. Boxes are hard to transport.

Load or clip?

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#406 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:45 AM

load
talking on the phone with ur friends or chatting on the internet with friends ?

#407 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:59 AM

Triangle for not so obvious but should be obvious reasons. If you know what I'm referring to~ fu.png

Bed or couch?

JA2DBzd.png

#408 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:13 AM

bed
sleeping at night or taking a nap ?

#409 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE (T XD @ Mar 28 2012, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bed
sleeping at night or taking a nap ?

Nap. Much too often to be healthy, I'm sure.

Love or lust?
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#410 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Mar 28 2012, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Er.... Right now, I'd say 50/50 but if I had to choose one it'd be love....

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or George Lopez?

Oh, Bel-Air. No question. Carlton is one of a kind. lol

Half empty or half full?
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#411 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:05 PM

isn't it the same ?! err.gif
but i'll pick half full biggrin.gif

#412 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Mar 28 2012, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
isn't it the same ?! err.gif
but i'll pick half full biggrin.gif

Philosophical thing. lol "Some people think of the glass as half full. Some people think of the glass as half empty. I think of the glass as too big." -- George Carlin. One more reason he was one of the most awesome people who ever lived. lol

#413 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

thanks for not commenting correctly. tongue.gif

I'll start it back.

Japan, or China?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#414 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:19 PM

Japan, hands down

dry or humid?

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#415 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Mar 28 2012, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Japan, hands down

dry or humid?

Humid. Lesser of two evils.

Here's a loaded one for you. Sakura as a burn victim with brain damage, or Hinata?

#416 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

tough call. Apples. Only cause I eat them more. smile.gif preference of having something thrown at you. Stuff? or OTHER stuff? Stuff you don't want to know. other stuff you SURE AS HECK don't want to know. choose pictureem0.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 April 2012 - 11:07 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#417 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 28 2012, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tough call. Apples. On;y cause I eat them more. smile.gif preference of having something thrown at you. Stuff? or OTHER stuff? Stuff you don't want to know. other stuff you SURE AS HECK don't want to know. choose pictureem0.gif

Other stuff. Don't tell me what I don't want to know. lol pictureem0.gif

Light or Dark?

#418 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:13 AM

Irl- Light (represents peace)

Not Irl- Dark (I like to play in the shadows when playing games. Two daggers, one neck, and sneaking= fun times. Basically I'm saying being a thief is my favorite choice in games)

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#419 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:25 AM

ummm where is the two choices ? laugh.gif tongue.gif
well i'll do it again anyway biggrin.gif
making a new site or making a new thread ?

#420 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:45 AM

New thread is easier

Jaguar or Grizzly?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users