KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:42 PM

Hurray for stickies!

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#22 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Jan 31 2012, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who am I forgetting? argh1.png

Is anyone else crying? I hope I'm not the only one. sweatdrop.gif

shamefulcry0js.gif ........me

*Starts to think*
Have I really done anything worth appreciation?

Ah but well, that aside, shout out to Muffins for making my day with the stuff he comes up with tongue.gif

#23 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:56 AM

I suppose I should say a few words myself since I've been mentioned by quite a few people, and I appreciate the mentions everyone, it warms my heart. tongue.gif
Anyway, here's the people I'd say to say thanks too, in no specific order either:

James: What can I say about you dude? You were probably the first person I talked to on Heaven and Earth, and also considered a friend, I know we had some disagreements on stuff which was my fault, I think we've ironed out most of them. You're still awesome to this day, don't change that about yourself. wink.gif

Zac: You're also one of the first people I've talked to on Heaven and Earth, and we quickly became friends because of our common interest in music, although we don't talk as much as we use too, we still do exact a few lines here and there on chat, and most of the time they're pretty hilarious.

Shippuden Girl: Another person I started talking to on Heaven and Earth at the time I first came on. I don't know what it was about you, but you were always chipper, and had nice stuff to say. I just wish you'd make an appearance on H&E once again. sad.gif

Rose: Just like the others, you were also one of the first people I talked too on Heaven and Earth, and our friendship came to be because of all those NaruSaku pictures I posted within the last two years or so, but besides that you're always so energetic and positive, I just hope that doesn't change when you get older. biggrin.gif

Omega: Although we don't talk as much as I'd like, I still consider you a friend because I find your blog posts interesting, and quite hilarious at times. I hope you continue to be on Heaven and Earth for a while to come. wink.gif

Kona: You were also one of the first people that I talked to on Heaven and Earth, you were always polite when you talked to me, and although you're obsessed with ponies that's okay because I find it to be a source of laughter when I'm feeling down. smile.gif

Kim: Although I've only recently started talking to you Kim, I can definitely relate with you since you're a 90s kid like me, and love the shows of our past time, don't give that up, and stay who you are. happy.gif

Leo and Amy: Although we haven't talked that much either, you guys definitely bring the fun to Heaven and Earth with your randomness and blogs that are always quite hilarious, and a bit naughty at times, but that's mostly Leo's. tongue.gif

And I'd also like to thank: Rocket, Konan-chan, Phantom, KonohaKitten, Kushina, Digi, Fenris, Anguyen, Zeref, the rest of the H&E community, and the mods for being all around awesome people! cool.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#24 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:51 AM

Thanks, Toasty. happy.gif
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:36 AM

Thanks Toasty-kun! I promise I will always be a hyper, insane, energetic rocker wink.gif

#26 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

Thank you black rose for changing my life as well. happy.gif
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:26 PM

Thank everyone who said something about me.

So ill give this a shot now.

Leo- I just want to thank you for always being there for me and taking care of me since we were little, also your the greatest brother I could ever ask for and I wouldnt change a single thing about you.

Kyuu- We may not talk much during our time in chat cause your normally away playing video games or out training but your a really funny and a great guy thanks for making me laugh while im on chat.

Lid- I have a great time on chat talking to you, the fic's you post make me laugh all the time and I love talking about sports with you.

Digi-kun- I could say so much but I'll keep this short, you are an amazing person i'm really glad I met you I love when you draw me and the other's things and I thank you for putting up with my requests for doodle.

Omega- Hmmmm so much to say so little time, thanks for giving me courage to do things you and Leo really know how to help me out of my shell and talk to people everyday, but I'm really glad to have met you, you know how to make me mad and you know how to make me stutter and not able to talk and I thank you for all the great times we have had so far.

Kona- You've always been really nice to me, though we may have different views on the world we somehow look past all that and are able to be really good friends and I thank you for that.

Kim- Nina there may be times where you and Leo have fought and I would get angry but you always seemed to patch things up very quickly with him, I love talking to you about things that I cant talk about with other's thanks for keeping and eye on Leo and thanks for the fun conversations.

Sarge & Mole- You two on a daily bases ever since I met you have made me laugh constantly though I do get you two mixed up sometimes cause Omega doesnt use your forum names and Im glad to have become good friends with the two of you.

Yondy- First day I met you Leo warned me about how awesome you were, Once I joined the chat though you took me in and made me feel comfortable to be in the chat and I really love you for drawing me my Red-kun picture <3.

Ani- You're like a big sister to me always watching out for me and making me laugh when you and the others would fight or joke around thanks for being there.

Angy- Though you may not talk as much as you used to I still think it's fun to talk with you, really happy to have met you.

Kitten- Though we rarely talked I'm glad you joined the chat now we can get to know eachother better and make memories.

Shadow-kun- I love when you jokingly flirt with me and Omega gets all jealous of it, thanks for all the great times.

Zac-kun- I thank you for creating the chat that brought everyone together we may not talk much but I would love to change that.

Toasty- Though you and I may not talk much I thank you for always keeping my blog lively and I would love to get to know you more.

If i'm missing anyone in this time that I have written this im sorry but I thank you all for being nice and friendly with me!

#28 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:43 PM

Shout outs to Cloud, Mik3 and Shippudengirl. I don't need to tell you guys how awesome our little group has been. We are the champions, my friends.
bd5.jpg

#29 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (Black Rose @ Jan 31 2012, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Shauna for being so amazing <3

You're pretty awesome as well a_hug.gif

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Feb 1 2012, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Shauna for moderating this crazy wonderful bunch, and place.

Lol, it's always been a pleasure and great fun to be here with you guys, from when I was first a regular member to becoming a Mod and then Admin ^^

And catsi, it's always been a great pleasure to read your posts and comments, and see you interacting with everyone else on the forum. You're a truly valued member here =3

QUOTE (Verilance @ Feb 1 2012, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't post here as much as I used too for various reasons but I still lurk quite often and I appreciate everyone here but especially Shauna and Krisk (is she still around?) who always made me feel welcome even though I am a non traditional/Ojii-san manga fan ha ha

Thanks hon, I'm really glad you're still here, lurking and all a_hug.gif

QUOTE (Smiter @ Feb 1 2012, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now, I also want to thank:

Nick Soapdish, Sakura Blossoms, Nate River, Derock, Yoko, Ani, Vyse, Krazy, and True.

I don't think there are words or thanks enough to say for how I'm sure we all feel for you creating this website, Smitey. You created something that became bigger than yourself, bigger than you ever imagined it could be when you first started, and that has touched upon the lives of so many over the last 8 years (amazing that it's been that many, right happy.gif ). Thank you for all that you've given and done for us, Smitey. Love ya~ a_hug.gif love.gif

~~~

Even though I don't get to talk with many of you as much as I used to and as personally as I once did, and haven't really gotten a chance to meet and talk with you guys in the chatroom, as I work many many hours during the week and am usually too exhausted by the end of the day to do much more than just sleep, I DO love and appreciate you ALL happy.gif

I have been a part of other forums, but Heaven and Earth is my internet home away from home, and the people and members here family. Many have come and gone, others pop in for a brief visit every now and then, many more join for the first time and bring new life, energy, and their own unique view and personalities to the forum. And that's what continues to make us grow, and form strong bonds with each other.

I'm proud and happy to call myself an H&E-er, a member of the NaruSaku Heaven and Earth forum, and a part of the H&E Family grouphug.gif love.gif

#30 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:07 PM

I am glad to be apart of this site too. I am proud to call myself a member of this site and hope to one day give back to this site. I don't know how yet, but I'll think of something.

All you mods and Admins deserve the most credit, you keep the peace and keep it fair not just for us, but for others even if they are not NS fans. I have seen many mods who are not fair to the members and played favorites to friends. I once was even banned from a website because they were friends with a mod and they whined to their admin friends about something cause I had an argument with about their behavior. Long story short well...I never went on the site again.

So to all of you here is a toast. Win or lose in the ship war, I hope we never part, I hope the site keeps going. I hope we all stay friends and have great times. Cheers.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 03 February 2012 - 03:15 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#31 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

I decided to delve a little further into my appreciation for some of the people who were in the block of text in my first post.

Fyuria's Leo- You said it best when you said we've been through a lot, because we have (marriage and divorce notwithstanding tongue.gif), and yes, in the end, we still do love each other. I do consider you one of my best interwebz friends, and that makes you pretty indispenisible to me.

Ani- Dude, you're so awesome. Being all penguiny and such. You're such a talented and beautiful person, and I love the fact that we have become friends. (PS, between you and me, I still think I won tongue.gif)

Soupy- You are always so bright and happy, and you definitely have a way of making my day better, you bowl of soup, you. Thanks for being a part of my day!

Toasty Warrior- We've been friends for a while, haven't we? Even since you were still FullMetalMac! Thanks for being one of my first friends on here! Sonic fans of the world UNITE!

Tsu- I REALLY enjoy talking with you on xat. You're such a smart person, and the information you share reflects that. Thanks for the intelligent conversation!

Mole- You are such a perdy ladeh, I'll never be as perdeh as you~~ But for cereal, we've only known each other for a short time, and I already as if we're pretty good friends. You are a special rodent, yes you are.

Kyuudaime- We've only chatted a couple times on xat, but honestly, I wished you talked more, because you always have something funny to say! Good luck in the military!

Muffins?- Dude, where are you? Everyone at xat misses you! Can't wait until you come back! Thanks for the help with my biology homework a while back xD

zacrademon- We've also been friends for a while, plus which, you created the chatroom, and that makes you instantly more awesome than you already were. Thanks for taking the time!

JoHamSandwich, Yoko, Kamina-Yoshi, Nina, LID, and LegendaryArcanine- You all have been GREAT fun to talk to on xat. Going there is definitely one of the highlights of my day because of you all! Thank you so much!

BlackLightning- We used to talk a lot, but we haven't lately. I miss that! Let's make sure to talk some more, m'k?

Konan-chan- Dude, you're f*ckin' adorable. And amazing. And badass. And afosidfsdklfjflkddAWESOME.

Kushina- Why, hey derr, my TGWTG and Shakespeare buddy. You're so fun to talk to (you should come to xat more often!) and, even through our difference of opinions, we've still managed to remain friends!

Thank you all, even the ones I haven't mentioned. I've been here about two years, and I've made SO many friends. I've learned a lot about others, and I've learned a lot about myself. And for that, I can't thank you guys enough.

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 03 February 2012 - 04:54 PM.

#32 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

^ Aww, all your 'xat' talk makes me want to be part of the chat group even more ^^
I'll try this weekend to join you guys =3

#33 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Feb 3 2012, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think there are words or thanks enough to say for how I'm sure we all feel for you creating this website, Smitey. You created something that became bigger than yourself, bigger than you ever imagined it could be when you first started, and that has touched upon the lives of so many over the last 8 years (amazing that it's been that many, right happy.gif ). Thank you for all that you've given and done for us, Smitey. Love ya~ a_hug.gif love.gif

Shauna, that literally made me feel overwhelmed, and I cried.

Thank you very much for those lovely words, Shauna-chan. a_hug.gif love.gif

#34 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Feb 3 2012, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ Aww, all your 'xat' talk makes me want to be part of the chat group even more ^^
I'll try this weekend to join you guys =3

You should! It's so fun!

#35 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:43 PM

I just realized that I forgot two people. sweatdrop.gif I am so sorry to you two!

Toasty. You've been there from the start, man. What else can I say? You're one of the first people I talked to on this forum. laugh.gif Thanks for everything.

Phantom. We butted heads. A lot. To be honest, I never thought that you'd become one of my buddies. Things turn out differently, don't they? You and Toasty both keep my blog alive, and your and my conversations tend to be pleasant mostly now. Thanks for being there, for both the rocky start and the present.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 22 February 2012 - 09:44 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#36 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:07 PM

I'd like to say thanks to the community, personally. Especially to the people who I've grown close to over the time I've been on this site. I was thinking yesterday, I don't run into many people like you guys in real life/on other sites. That's a good thing of course. Most of the people I run into I either have nothing in common with, or are just... frankly boring, but you guys are the complete opposite and I find myself really happy that I found this site and met you guys! It gave me a huge different view on people in general, I didn't find many people who I had any sort of connection to smile.gif So i'd like to thank you guys for forming such a beautiful community. Such great people are here and I'm really glad I met each and every one of you <3
Oh and don't worry i'm not leaving or anything -- this is just a simple thank you message cause I was really thinking of it yesterday on who i come in contact with in real life and on other sites. laugh.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#37 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

When I read this I truly thought you were leaving kinda freaked but decided to keep readin just in case, and thank you. I'm glad you're happy you found us here.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#38 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

Ahah nooo I'm not leaving laugh.gif Just wanted to tell you guys you're all great th_glomp.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#39 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

Since everything you said Fenris, is essentially the same kind of things said in this thread, both threads have been merged ^^

#40 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:47 PM

YOKO!!!!!!- I totally forgottededed to add you and all that to my appreciation post and I'm deeply sorry for that! But look Ill make it up by takin you out to dinner or something just give me 6 hours and ill be at your house. Also you're pretty amazing girl, and you totally need to get your haircut and take a picture like you 'promised' me in voice chat and private chat dry.gif also i swear you better text me, and when July comes around and your all like I might go to this con and your gone for a week i'm gunna be crying in the corner so text me then too. I would say a lot more.....but i think ill tell you all that in a few months just to make suffer which I know you wont cause you are you. also *hugsssssss* wait oops have to wait till after dinner to get a hug from you.

Was this to cliche?

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 18 March 2012 - 10:49 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users