Close
Photo

NaruSaku Wiki

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: On the topic of other pairings (29 member(s) have cast votes)

Should other pairings (besides the obvious NONO's) be allowed their own contained section on the wiki? It's either all (except, again, the obvious NONO's) or nothing.

1. Yes (23 votes [79.31%])

Percentage of vote: 79.31%

2. No (6 votes [20.69%])

Percentage of vote: 20.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 12:41 AM

After a really long break from anything that is related to Naruto, I decided to come back because I missed the members from H&E to much!!

Thank you so much for this Wiki, you are amazing!! You put so much into this project, I hope many will be able to contribute and make it grow over the time  :smile:

I only had time to check it very quickly but I can't wait to be able to explore it more!

I don't have a lot that I can offer unfortunately (I only make costumes/cosplay  :sweatdrop:) but i'll try to help as best as I can  :happy:

Welcome back. :sakura:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#62 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:48 AM

Welcome back. :sakura:

Thanks  :glomp:

#63 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 04:40 AM

Today, I declare the wiki finished (development wise). There is one issue I'm battling with, but it does not really affect the wiki much.

I've fixed the speed problem, the design is more clean, and I've tried to make it super duper easy to add stuff to it as well. I still have to write out some documentation for some things, but there won't be any super duper changes now I believe.

It can be accessed just by going to NaruSakuWiki.com

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll answer them. Other than that, I just want to store all our fanon stuff here, because it's difficult to manage on Tumblr. (pretty much my reasons for doing this in the first place I guess)

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#64 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:48 PM

Long time no see~

The last week or two I've been moving the wiki to a better CMS. The Mediawiki platform was... causing a ton of problems. If you're in anyway familiar with wordpress, the new wiki should be easy peasy to use and add stuff in comparison.

http://narusakuwiki.com/nsw/

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#65 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:38 PM

Looks good - super nice. Love the close up illustrations of the teams, etc. Makes me want to read the good parts of the manga again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users