• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#44641 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:11 PM

@Analyzer, I'll be responding to your other post later on today once I get to my laptop.

Rips him a new one if you can, cause he really needs to stop.

#44642 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:11 PM

The 90's spiderman cartoon was awesome and partly cause I have a crush on that version of black cat. But Ya it was good that show and adapted the event comic secret wars in the last 5 episodes of the show and the ending was good that he used uncle Ben to help spider carnage.
You see homecoming yet cause it's great but spiderman 2 with doc ock is still the best.
Ya responsibility something no one in naruto ever did not even naruto himself. Everyone in naruto are the most irresponsible characters ever.
I've only read if few superman and batman but most of what I know like you is from the shows and movies and games. The first to superman movie with Christopher reeve were great and watching him gave hope watching it.

agreed 100%

yes spider man 2 was awesome.

no I have not seen homecoming yet, can't afford the movie theater, can afford on demand though xD

also yes, christopher reeve, I wonder why I like his theme song and love playing as him in mugen 'wink'

my dad and I are huge christopher reeve superman movie fans xD

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 05:13 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#44643 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:13 PM

Naruto never had a romantic goal of getting Sakura. He had feelings for her, but it was never a "I want you as my partner" mindset, as established by the manga. The manga clearly shows us that it isn't going that path in its latter half.

So tell me do you think sasuke and hinata beat anyone? Like say sasuke fought hiei from yu yu hausuko a character sasuke was based off and that hiei is better than, or if Hinata fought aqua from kingdom hearts or Videl from dragon ball who would win.

#44644 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:15 PM

So tell me do you think sasuke and hinata beat anyone? Like say sasuke fought hiei from yu yu hausuko a character sasuke was based off and that hiei is better than, or if Hinata fought aqua from kingdom hearts or Videl from dragon ball who would win.

THIS XD obviously videl, hiei,  and aqua, heck baby pan from super could beat hinata, gt pan could beat hinata, EVERY FORM OF PAN COULD BEAT HINATA. but yet dragon ball was sexist for not having female super saiyans until now right?

nope xD

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 05:16 PM.

#44645 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:16 PM

agreed 100%

yes spider man 2 was awesome.
no I have not seen homecoming yet, can't afford the movie theater, can afford on demand though xD
also yes, christopher reeve, I wonder why I like his theme song and love playing as him in mugen 'wink'

my dad and I are huge christopher reeve superman movie fans xD

Wait all four of them cause after superman ii it goes downhill til Henry came in.
The best part of spiderman was Peter visiting aunt may when she was moving and she tells abut what a hero is. Funny when I was younger I though spiderman was boring when Peter lost his powers but now I love those scene with his character.

#44646 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:17 PM

Naruto never had a romantic goal of getting Sakura. He had feelings for her, but it was never a "I want you as my partner" mindset, as established by the manga. The manga clearly shows us that it isn't going that path in its latter half.

didn't the manga said Sakura was a girl he was clearly interested in

#44647 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:18 PM

Wait all four of them cause after superman ii it goes downhill til Henry came in.
The best part of spiderman was Peter visiting aunt may when she was moving and she tells abut what a hero is. Funny when I was younger I though spiderman was boring when Peter lost his powers but now I love those scene with his character.

agreed 100% on everything you said 'wink'

our brain power is OVER 9000!! right now.

take this the last nardo the scarf film:

naruto-1566564.jpg

what's a reason we hated the last: naruto supposedly not understanding love? looks like he understands it perfectly to me.

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 05:22 PM.

#44648 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

THIS XD obviously videl, hiei,  and aqua, heck baby pan from super could beat hinata, gt pan could beat hinata, EVERY FORM OF PAN COULD BEAT HINATA. but yet dragon ball was sexist for not having female super saiyans until now right?

nope xD

Really even if pan was ultra sayian and Broly mode if she got those.
Also I want to see analyzer response to this it should be funny if he says sasuke and hinata can beat the ones I said.
Hiei is an s-class demon and that's a huge gap In there power and there hiei's awesome move dragon of the darkness flame.
Aqua would win cause her magic is broken. And baby pan could beat hinata, a kittening magickrap could beat her.

#44649 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

agreed 100% on everything you said 'wink'

our brain power is OVER 9000!! right now.

take this the last nardo the scarf film:

naruto-1566564.jpg

Hahave cute using an overused meme.
That scarf really had no meaning cause he never wears it in the movie and never again after the movie.
At least mikasa and mako with there scarfs play a part in their characters unlike naruto which forced in there.

#44650 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:24 PM

Really even if pan was ultra sayian and Broly mode if she got those.
Also I want to see analyzer response to this it should be funny if he says sasuke and hinata can beat the ones I said.
Hiei is an s-class demon and that's a huge gap In there power and there hiei's awesome move dragon of the darkness flame.
Aqua would win cause her magic is broken. And baby pan could beat hinata, a kittening magickrap could beat her.

don't forget, gt pan is more likely namek goku pre super saiyan level, which was already at planet busting level.

baby pan as we've seen in super, seems to have gohan's mystic powers. the whole beam struggle between goku and vegeta on earth: will the planet explode from vegeta's galick gun, blown to bits, or will goku save us all? xD

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 05:26 PM.

#44651 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:25 PM

don't forget, gt pan is more likely namek goku pre super saiyan level, which was already at planet busting level.
baby pan as we've seen in super, seems to have gohan's mystic powers.

I haven't watched super yet so I don't know but I did see her fly in space, also you hear caulifla is going to hold ultra sayian mode in episode 100 of super?

#44652 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:27 PM

tumblr_njkkmoS8t41tq4of6o1_500.gif

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#44653 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:28 PM

I haven't watched super yet so I don't know but I did see her fly in space, also you hear caulifla is going to hold ultra sayian mode in episode 100 of super?

actually it looks beyond ultra saiyan, going by the spiked up hair and the sparks of electricity, looks like female gohan super saiyan 2 to me. ultra super saiyan is one of the super saiyan grades before super saiyan 2, right before full power super saiyan. I used to have an old dragon ball magazine that had all the grade forms and even ssj4 included. another name for ultra saiyan: super vegeta, super vegeta final flash against cell?

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 05:30 PM.

#44654 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:36 PM

actually it looks beyond ultra saiyan, going by the spiked up hair and the sparks of electricity, looks like female gohan super saiyan 2 to me. ultra super saiyan is one of the super saiyan grades before super saiyan 2, right before full power super saiyan. I used to have an old dragon ball magazine that had all the grade forms and even ssj4 included. another name for ultra saiyan: super vegeta, super vegeta final flash against cell?

It might be or it could be ultra sayian for her world since they are different I'm more surprised their giving her all that muscle with the form at least there being fair with it.
Who wins togouro and kale vs hinata?

#44655 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:40 PM

It might be or it could be ultra sayian for her world since they are different I'm more surprised their giving her all that muscle with the form at least there being fair with it.
Who wins togouro and kale vs hinata?

OH, OH. you're talking the legendary super saiyan transformation unique to broly and kale? because kale is literally a female broly, broly turned canon? xD

hence why people like broly? xD and are excited for kale? xD

in that case, hinata is a ant to kale. xD

of course goku beat broly but he needed everyone to lend him their ki xD and even then, broly came back in broly second coming. gohan vs broly ensued. or, gohan, goku, and goten combined kamehameha into the sun?

me, well I just liked wrecking broly's face in video games. like a hero xD

meant no offense, if I seemed rude I apologize xD

boy, I sure did have fun blasting idiotic spongebob into the sun as chibi gogeta ssj4 in mugen xD

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 05:56 PM.

#44656 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:57 PM

OH, OH. you're talking the legendary super saiyan transformation unique to broly and kale? because kale is literally a female broly, broly turned canon? xD

hence why people like broly? xD and are excited for kale? xD
in that case, hinata is a ant to kale. xD

of course goku beat broly but he needed everyone to lend him their ki xD and even then, broly came back in broly second coming. gohan vs broly ensued. or, gohan, goku, and goten combined kamehameha into the sun?

me, well I just liked wrecking broly's face in video games. like a hero xD

meant no offense, if I seemed rude I apologize xD

Dude I don't care about he's overrated. But kale seems interesting.
Who didn't answer my question hinata vs toguro and berserker kale who wins.
Speaking of that what would hinata's reaction be seeing kale go Broly and without caulifla flirting with cabba.

#44657 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:06 PM

Dude I don't care about he's overrated. But kale seems interesting.
Who didn't answer my question hinata vs toguro and berserker kale who wins.
Speaking of that what would hinata's reaction be seeing kale go Broly and without caulifla flirting with cabba.

agreed, broly is overrated and I don't like him. not counting the last nardo, then definitely toguro and kale. notice how hinata needed a movie to make her strong? by someone who had no idea about naruto? meanwhile we have yu yu hakusho, an amazing manga by Yoshihiro Togashi the creator of yu yu hakusho, and hunter x hunter, and the yu yu hakusho anime not only has one of the best openings of all anime, but stays true to the manga for the most part, BUTTT, well, this happened:

also notice how dragon ball super is still being worked on by toriyama, the writer of the manga? and how toriyama may not be in charge of everything in super, but he supervises it and gives the main points of the story of super, and toei and Toyotarou fill in the blanks, him being a dragon ball fan that grew up with naruto, and the author of most of the dragon ball heroes manga? but fanservice is bad right? no, its just there's good fanservice and bad fanservice.

"Speaking of that what would hinata's reaction be seeing kale go Broly and without caulifla flirting with cabba."

um, she would pee her pants? "and that's when, hinata knew, she kittened up"

aw, they cut the part out, oh well, sometimes censoring is a good thing xD

that's another thing, what's up with all this music nowadays and cursing?

crush 40 never had cursing xD WE ARE THE SONIC YOUTH!!!

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 06:23 PM.

#44658 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:13 PM

agreed, broly is overrated and I don't like him. not counting the last nardo, then definitely toguro and kale. notice how hinata needed a movie to make her strong? by someone who had no idea about naruto? meanwhile we have yu yu hakusho, an amazing manga by Yoshihiro Togashi the creator of yu yu hakusho, and hunter x hunter, and the yu yu hakusho anime not only has one of the best openings of all anime, but stays true to the manga for the most part, BUTTT, well, this happened:

also notice how dragon ball super is still being worked on by toriyama, the writer of the manga? and how toriyama may not be in charge of everything in super, but he supervises it and gives the main points of the story of super, and toei and Toyotarou fill in the blanks, him being a dragon ball fan that grew up with naruto, and the author of most of the dragon ball heroes manga? but fanservice is bad right? no, its just there's good fanservice and bad fanservice.[/size]

No even if you go the last hinata those two still win especially kale. That movie didn't make her stronger she was the same as she was in the beginning of shippuden.
Yu yu hausuko did have a great ending and wrapped up loose ends and yusuke and keiko got together and they were better than nh cause we see them throughout the series and she supposed him through it and had faith in him, were as Hinata had no faith in naruto if she has to ask the cousin she got killed to protect naruto while she had her face in the dirt and stayed there til naruto came back.
Full power togouro isn't a pushover even for a b-ranked demon that yusuke had trouble with. What hinata vs sensui? I go sensui since that dude is smart and powerful and he actually killed yusuke and has seven personalities so that helps him.

#44659 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

No even if you go the last hinata those two still win especially kale. That movie didn't make her stronger she was the same as she was in the beginning of shippuden.
Yu yu hausuko did have a great ending and wrapped up loose ends and yusuke and keiko got together and they were better than nh cause we see them throughout the series and she supposed him through it and had faith in him, were as Hinata had no faith in naruto if she has to ask the cousin she got killed to protect naruto while she had her face in the dirt and stayed there til naruto came back.
Full power togouro isn't a pushover even for a b-ranked demon that yusuke had trouble with. What hinata vs sensui? I go sensui since that dude is smart and powerful and he actually killed yusuke and has seven personalities so that helps him.

AGREED 100% SEE? IS DRAGON BALL REALLY AS BAD AS ITS MADE OUT TO BE? OR YU YU HAKUSHO?

DRAGON BALL 1984, YU YU HAKUSHO 1990, SONIC 1991. THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS FELT 90S TV AND BEFORE WAS BETTER!!!

NOW DO YOU SEE? WE ARE THE SLEEPING GIANT, AND WE'VE WOKEN UP XD

AMERICA IS STARTING TO WAKE UP TOO XD

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 06:29 PM.

#44660 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:30 PM

AGREED 100% SEE? IS DRAGON BALL REALLY AS BAD AS ITS MADE OUT TO BE? OR YU YU HAKUSHO?
DRAGON BALL 1984, YU YU HAKUSHO 1990, SONIC 1991. THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS FELT 90S TV AND BEFORE WAS BETTER!!!

Ok you lost me how does relate to hinata vs sensui, toguro and berserker kale and her losing?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users