7 replies to this topic

#1 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:38 AM

tumblr_op1puuUR801ux31rxo1_540.gif

A few artists and I are sitting on the idea of making a Shinachiku movie of sorts (we have been for at least a year now). It needs to be set in a universe that is not our own universes we've created for Shinachiku. It'd be animated kinda like what you see above. It won't be a REAL movie movie, but more like animated panels. Music probably, sound effects. Y'know.

So, I'm just curious.

• In your mind, how did the manga end plot wise, not just romance.
  • If there were a movie post ending revolving around Shinachiku, in your mind, what is the conflict that is taking place.

This can be a real thing, so please if you have any, splurge your ideas here. Or give a vague idea of what you would want it to be if you don't want certain people stealing your ideas. By certain people, I mean people who aren't NaruSaku fans. But anyway, interested in responses.

If you want some better grasp on Shinachiku's character fandomwide, his wiki page is very up to date (so is Hanami's):

http://narusakuwiki....aki-shinachiku/

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#2 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:59 AM

It sounds great and I like this panel a lot.

The manga ended plot wise focusing on pairings and their children too much. Just like the anime ended with a wedding. In the manga, we just saw Naruto in some panels wearing his Hokage cape, lecturing Boruto, then standing with other Kages at the end. It's not a romance genre manga. It's a shounen where mainly the main characters are seen what they achieved and what they have to say after their long journey.

I say the conflict after post ending would be a follower of Kaguya wanting revenge or want to achieve what she wanted to achieve. Or, after the Tsukuyomi have been activated in the past, an evil being have been awakened due to its relevancy to Tsukuyomi for some reason. Or, a whole new character where it's not related to anything in the past like a clan or a mysterious village not known about emerging all of a sudden and have evil plans.

These would be my ideas for now. Hope the project will be a success. If you want any help for ideas, I'll try to help as best as I can.

Edited by T XD, 27 April 2017 - 04:05 PM.

#3 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:26 PM

This sounds like a prettty interesting idea, an I loved to see what you do with it. 

In terms of where the manga ended for me I'd say around Chapter 690 because of the possibilities of where the story could've gone after that, and more so because Hagoromo stated "Thanks for Saving the World" Chapter 691 was good, but if it expanded on the farewells I think it would've been more impactful like right after Kakashi and Obito have their conversation then showcase Obito and Rin having a scene (doesn't have to be in a romantic view), where Rin is happy Obito was able to find his way, and that she'll keep him close this time, and even ending it with Obito saying Thank you Kakashi, Sakura, Rin, but most of all thank you Naruto... just as Rin and Obito disappear into the afterlife. I even imagined Minato and Naruto having a deep conversation, and not for shipping since, but just say that regarding the girl like mom I always imagined naruto saying it's a little complicated, but I'll work my way around it. Sasuke's revolution attempt was fine, but I'd imagine Sakura actually going in against Sasuke initially as a means to stop him, but he uses a genjutsu on her similar to the chapter only changed what Sakura says like "Is this really what you wanna do Sasuke?  You have a chance of piece and you're letting your viewpoint justice blind you from that, and think about Team 7 we've all tried to do so much just to make you realize." and then you have Sasuke qoute "It's too late for that.. I can't turn back from my objective." very similar to how things were in Part 1... Thus that brings us to a scuffle between Sasuke and Sakura, but obviously Sasuke ends up using a genjutsu... and thus similar to 693 Sasuke tells Naruto to meet him at a location they both know and Sasuke disappears by using his Rinnegan... Naruto gets to the Valley of the END.. Naruto and Sasuke have their final fight and it's structure similarly to the part one fight where it's hand to hand and it builds up to the crazy ninjutsus.. .Perfect Susanno vs Ashura Threee Headed Bijju mode.. Chapter 698 still plays out the same way as it does, and 699 opens up the same way  it does with Sakura and Kakashi getting there... Sakura healing them... Sasuke asking for an apology just like before, and change it from Sakura accepting his forgiveness to I'm sorry I can't just simply accept your forgiveness after everything you tried to.. if you want my forgiveness you have to earn it.  Also showcase how concerned Sakura is for Naruto about not trying to talk while she's talking even calling him an idiot for being just as reckless as ever. Still have the scene where Sasuke is exiled from the village accept Sakura doesn't say take me with you.. instead it's something similar to this fan page: 

tumblr_nfw2sssdKx1rsq61yo2_500.png

Then you have the scene where Naruto gives the headband back to Sasuke and the little narration about being ninja... And now completely get rid of chapter 700 because that ain't no conclusion to the hero's journey.  Instead the whole purpose of is that it's revolved around Naruto's Innaguration, and everyone prepping up for it... you have all the konoha 9 think back to the accomplishments Naruto achieved and their relationship to him, but also showcase Sakura think back to what happened immediately after his convo with Sasuke  ya know the famous forehead scene call back, and end it Sakura up on the Hokage Mansion roof with Shinachiku and Hanami.. with Kakashi announcing Your New Hokage and that's when Naruto shows up waving to everyone with smiles and ending the series. 

Now in terms of plot for Shinachiku I only have a rough idea that i came up with... but something I thought of is what if Sakura gave birth to twins Shinachiku and Sachiko (my ideal version of Naruto's daughter): 

11209654_923738387668415_478602069416796

I'd always kinda imagine this being her design during the Academy days/early part 1 essentially she's more like Naruto in terms of recklessness and strength similar to her mother.. Only I'd say she's more of an airhead kinda like Ruby Rose from Rwby, but she's also very outgoing too, and she's not afraid to take any risks either when it comes to decisions.  In terms of her goal that's something I kinda wanted her to not really think too much about until she got older, and that was gonna revolve around her join the anbu black ups after a certain event (haven't exactly planned that), but throughout her early childhood right around 11-12 the more dark and grim things got the more she hated it and it would lead her to her goal in joining the Anbu.  in terms of her relationship with her parents are pretty good. She makes time for both Naruto and Sakura equally even when it comes to busy times... Though like most kids chores are always kinda a thing she just lacks think of how messy Naruto's room was in Part 1 and even Part 2 it's about two times worse than that.  In terms of her relationship with Shinachiku is similar to how Ben and Gwen's  for those of you who remember the original Ben 10 series.. Though when it comes to Hanami she does whatever she can to be their and act like a responsible older sister. Though you could see some of Shinachiku and Sachiko's arguement do kinda argue around who gets spend more time with Hanabi.  Oh I also forgot there would also be times when Sachiko was around 4 or 5 when She would ask her father to play with Kurama which in a way would  revolve around seperating his biju mode for a little while similar to the last and this was because she would ride him as a horse and lets just say she ended up destroying the village cause of it which led Naruto to build a complete safezone for her to do so (think of Gildarts from Fairy Tail when he comes back to Magnolia). 

In terms of her chakra nature: I always imagined it being Water and Earth. 

Now this would be similar to Spiderman, for those of you who read Renew Your Vows,  she'd inherit a partial amount of Kurama's chakra.. Only having the aura around her and her eyes shifting that's about it.. It's more so to telepathically communicate with her father from long distance think of the Gold and Silver Brothers. She would heal from extensive wounds like her father, but it would take a little longer than how fast Naruto's was.. like Naruto's would be 100% and Sachiko's healing capabilities would be 70%.  

Here's another design that I drew:

12806182_1109125285796390_19940366894019

This would be her a little older I tried to draw her like she was 16 similar to how Sakura and Naruto were during Shippuden. 

You don't have to include Sachiko it's totally up to.. I always imagined Naruto and Sakura having twins (a boy and a girl) and a younger daughter when it came to the family style, and just her interactions with Shinachiku her twin, and her relationship with her younger sister Hanami. 

Now as for Shinachiku I would have him similar to Boruto where he doesn't want to become Hokage, but cause it would be pretty cool to explore.. He wants to become One of the Gaurdian Shinobi Twelve..  I haven't exactly thought of how that would occur, but I always imagined him having that goal cause it would be unique. His relationship with his parents are pretty much on par with that of Sachiko, and his viewpoints are somewhat similar. Only He's alot more responsible when it comes to doing chores, and deciding his goal at an early age much like his father. Another trait he has that is similar yet different is that Sachiko likes to train alone, but Shinachiku likes to train with her more so to try and spend quality time with her even if they don't really end up on the best of terms most of the time even if it revolves around who spends more time with Hanami.  

In terms of Chakra nature: I'd say Wind, and Earth. 

He would have the byakugo seal like his mother. 

His big benefactor would be healing and probably performing rasengan like Naruto did. 

That's about all I've got in terms of ideas regarding characters again you don't have to include Sachiko, but just throwing an idea of how Shinachiku would be having a twin sister and also being a big brother to his little sister Hanami.  

In terms of Plot  I kinda imagined it revolving around Kaguya since she didn't really get her big spotlight properly in the series.. maybe she could get her chance with Shinachiku, Sachiko, and Hanami's generation and go in depth with what she wanted to do which in a way you could also introduce other Ootsoutskis that are coming after her kinda like the boruto movie did, but that's just my rough idea there. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#4 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:33 AM

for some reason he reminds me of ezreal from league of legends maxresdefault.jpg

1wocs1.gif

#5 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:18 PM

Im in the vein of the manga ending thusly.

Naruto and Sasuke stand up and thank respectively Sakura and Karin for everything before leaping to the fight with madara.  Naruto as he leaves makes a somewhat offhanded comment about Sakuras forehead and how its something hed love to kiss before smiling and leaving. Sakura is stunned and a replay of the bench scene plays through her mind.

Sasuke apologizes to Karin more sincerely then the earlier apology. Thanks her for everything and gives  a rough if sincere confession of mutual feelings for her.

the two work together just like old times and seal Madara ending the 4th great ninja war.

Sasuke isn't done yet though he still believes that his way is right, Naruto and Sakura argue with him about family and friendship and how they can change the world together.

Sasuke isn't convinced though and in spite of karins own attempt to convince him challenges Naruto one last time.  A final fight to prove whose philosophy is right. Naruto reluctantly agrees to Sakuras horror.

She tries to intervene But Sasuke puts her under a genjutsu and out of the way. Naruto is pissed and berates him for this only to have sasuke mock his feelings for Sakura something which causes even Karin to lay into Sasuke for.

the two leave fast meeting at the vote for the final confrontation where the emotion and power are palpable like some oncoming storm.

the battle is fearsome and reshapes the landscape in its raw power. with the two starting out at full power and as they fight more and more the battle goes in reverse of their earlier encounters. down to sage mode and snakes to kyubi cloak and cursed seal down to two kids fighting with their fists.

Finally after a final fateful clash of rasengan and chidori leaves both badly wounded they throw a final punch which collides with Narutos forehead and Sasukes jaw.

Sasuke is laid out  and Naruto remains standing only to collapse a few moments later.

Before he hits the ground though Sakura catches him having hauled her booty there faster then ever before. Naruto smiles at her and she bursts into tears and collapses on him in a replay of the OVA. with him conforting her as Karin and kakashi arrive some what slower unable to keep up with Sakuras new found speed.

Sasuke lays on the ground eyes open unable to move watching Naruto and Sakura tease and rib and care for each other thinking something along the lines of about damn time.

he then looks at Karin and  gives a last and truly sincere apology including a joke that it seems to be all hes able to do for her lately. She tells him to shut up calls him an idiot in the way only she can and lets him bite her to start healing again while sakura heals Naruto and aids Karin in healing Sasuke.

this establishes a new dynamic between team 7 with Karin as part of the family circle.

the manga ends with kakashi taking over as Interim Hokage he flat out refuses the seat itself saying hes a terrible choice and will merely keep it warm for the true hokage when hes ready.

Sasuke is pardoned due to his actions stopping madara and the IT but told flat out not to step out of line or else no mercy. Kakashi also mentions he should be wary of leaving konohas borders for a time as some sore feelings might still linger for a while.

Sasuke is confronted by Sakura who again asks him why hes leaving. but he says he has to that he needs to see the world through fresh eyes, and rebuild bonds hes broken in the process.

Sakura ever caring asks about him being alone but he looks over his shoulder to  where Karin is hiding and smirks saying nah hes got family this time and friends to watch his back. He compliments Sakura on her growth and says hes proud of her thus closing a part of her own circle regarding him as she gets his acknowledgement as a shinobi.

He then turns to leave and asks her to take care of Naruto for him, and that the dunce needs her. She says she will with a slight blush as his meaning sinks in. Sasuke joins taka and the group leaves together with Karin and Sasuke almost about to hold hands.

Naruto meets them and hands Sasuke his head band as a reminder and tells Karin that as family shes always welcome she thanks him and agrees. Sasuke thanks him as well and tells him to make sure to tell Sakura how Naruto feels about her.

Naruto at first tries to deny things but a look from Karin silences him and he gets a determined look that says yeah I will as they part ways.

Sakura and Naruto meet later and on the very bench where it all began he again compliments her forehead and she let shim know shes figured out it was him all along. he kisses her forehead and the two confess mutually that they love each other.

the prologue ends with Naruto becoming Hokage as Sakura and friends look on including baby hanami and toddler Shina.

the Shinachiku movie to me would be the what the last should have been.

Sasuke uncovers a plot in his wondering to bring back Kaguya otosuki by Black zetsu who survived the war, and the discovery that black zetsu had manipulated events for centuries for that purpose.

Shinachiku now a ninja and his teammates including Sarada Sauske and karins daughter and Shinas unwitting crush. work together to save the leaf village and the alliance from the world spanning plot which takes them all over the elemental nations to destroy various mini trees of life that are trying to bring the moon crashing down to earth so kaguya will be freed.

the kids are forced to grow up fast and mature as they do in order to save the world.

Shina seems destined to follow in his fathers footsteps but is reluctant because its almost expected of him not because he thinks hell do a bad job.

Sarada has to live up to the legacy of her family and think she has much to prove while in reality she is fully capable.S he wants to be Hokage to right the wrongs of the past and make things better.

the initial conflict between the pair is based on this combination of rivalry and mutual respect and is the catalyst for the growth of the pairs relationship.  which is filled with the usual comedic pratfalls and roadblocks as Sarada is jealous of the numerous fangirls while trying to keep an aloof façade around Shina.

Shina of course likes Sarada and could easily have feelings for her but is put off by her standoffishness and rivalry over the hokgaes seat and the pair bicker as often as they work together well.

its only after a particularly grueling battle that shina heals Sarada and the pair bond over some childhood memories that they start to understand each other and the relationship takes a next step forward with a gentle touch and near kiss.

the movies climatic battle scene features black zetu succeeding in reviving a weakened kaguya and the moon being stopped. Naruto and sasuke and Sakura together defeat kaguya in an epic battle across dimensions where the three combine as the new sannin to defeat her. Karin catches black zetsu and destroys him with her chakra chains ending his threat.

the kids and families are reunited and life goes on with the next generation poised to take over for the older one as they move forward.

Sarada narrates the epilogue where she mentions that life happens mistakes are made but we can move forward, we learn and correct those mistakes and then pass on what we learn to the next generation.

Movie ends with Shina Sarada and teammate leaping through the trees into the sunset and the future.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#6 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:55 PM

I've come up with my own possibility for a Shinachiku movie (with some pals), tell me what you think:

Based on fanon facts that you can read about below, I have come up with a possible worldwide conflict that Shinachiku and his generation encounters.

New Shinobi System

Hanami’s Dream

Hanami Character Analysis

To summarize, by the time Shinachiku is born and old enough to enter school, Naruto, as well as the other leaders of the shinobi villages have reformed how the system works. In times of peace, there is no need to train their children to be killers. There is no need for the state to push shinobi propaganda into the general education of their youngest most vulnerable citizens.

Becoming a shinobi is a voluntary process that children can’t truly volunteer to do until they’re at least 15. Even then, their true service only begins when they’re 17. Given the world they live in is still transitioning to peace, everyone is not 100% safe 100% of the time, but it still doesn’t call for 12 years olds or even younger to be trained to kill.

The conflict is simple, a rouge nation appears that still follows the old rules. Children as young as 6 years old are still being trained to become soldiers. Kids are still forced to fight each other to their possible deaths just to prove which one is stronger. Their older populations are still riddled with physical and mental scars from growing up in such an environment.

The reaction from people in Shina’s generation would surely be shock and disgust. How can the leaders of the village have child soldiers and send them to their death’s on a whim? At this point, they can’t even imagine being trained to do such things so young.

The reaction from Naruto’s generation and older would be even greater. That WAS their system not even that long ago. How much shame would some of them feel? Not Naruto’s generation really since they are the ones that fixed it, but the generations a bit older than them?

How can they resolve the conflict? I mean, wouldn’t this rogue village feel justified in their actions? This was the shinobi system for centuries and centuries. What right do other villages, who used to do the same thing, have to tell them what to do? Why is Naruto’s way the right way?

Conclusion, I find this interesting. Mostly because I so strongly believe the new gen won’t be brought up the same way as the older gens, so I want to see how they reaction to such a terrible thing (child soldiers). I want to see older people who have already adjusted to the new system look back at what they used to be and feel shame and disgust and a drive to continue to make things better.

Maybe this will be what the Shinachiku movie is about. Maybe this is the main event that drives Hanami to want to be Hokage.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#7 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:07 PM

I've come up with my own possibility for a Shinachiku movie (with some pals), tell me what you think:

This sounds really interesting, hope hanami becomes hokage as great as her dad and grandpa. With her mom and brother backing her up, like to see shina as her cheerleader.

#8 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:55 PM

Sounds great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users