12 replies to this topic

#1 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:18 PM

Apparently there was a new interview with the seiyuus of Team 7.

I heard about it from here.

http://anti-ending.t...at-has-made-the

you mean the interview with T7′s seiyuu? yeah, I read that. Junko managed to sneaked in some NH dissing in an interview where she’s supposed to promote the romance in the series, I laughed too hard xD. Srsly, what’s up with SS trying to pass off their “scary nagging wife Sakura” headcanon as Sugiyama’s answer, desperate much….

Is what it says. Did anyone else hear about it? Or have a translated version of it? I do love me some Junko dissing NH.  :smug:

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#2 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:39 PM

Apparently there was a new interview with the seiyuus of Team 7.

I heard about it from here.

http://anti-ending.t...at-has-made-the

Is what it says. Did anyone else hear about it? Or have a translated version of it? I do love me some Junko dissing NH.  :smug:

This is kinda old news, the VA's also promoted and excused SS and said then said NS bond is stronger than husband and wife. In sum, damage control interview

I don't have the interview here now but we discussed it over at the Great Naruto thread

Edited by Nar123, 25 April 2015 - 10:40 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#3 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:43 PM

Oohh..i wanna know moer

#4 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)

Posted 27 April 2015 - 10:09 PM

This is kinda old news, the VA's also promoted and excused SS and said then said NS bond is stronger than husband and wife. In sum, damage control interview

I don't have the interview here now but we discussed it over at the Great Naruto thread

Oh dear. It's buried. xD

I heard there was also another recent Kishimoto interview. Probably addressed in the Great Naruto thread. If anyone has it, could you link the two interviews here?

The unbiased ones since I've heard that the NH/SS fans have messed with some of them again.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 27 April 2015 - 10:10 PM.

#5 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:30 PM

Oh dear. It's buried. xD
I heard there was also another recent Kishimoto interview. Probably addressed in the Great Naruto thread. If anyone has it, could you link the two interviews here?
The unbiased ones since I've heard that the NH/SS fans have messed with some of them again.

I will look into it

#6 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:34 PM

Thank you very much!

#7 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 03:09 AM

After half month I finally managed to find it

Just pay attention of how much BS this interview says and how the first chapter of Gaiden just made trash of it

http://naruto699700i...anslation-which

Reporter’squestion  ® :Though anime has been showing, but the manga is already over, with the end game 2 canon couples : Naruhina and Sasusaku.The love-triangle has been decided.So have you guys ever predicted that the story would go that way ?

[Takeuchi](Naruto’sseiyuu) : Yes…It seems like that. For a long time ago, honestly, in the first meeting with Kishi-sensei, I was told about this ending..

[Nakamura]( Sakura’s seiyuu): It was when anime started being showed, I think it was the second meeting ?

[Sugiyama](Sasuke seiyuu): At that time, Kishi sensei already said that the endgame couple would be Sasusaku.

[Nakamura] : (About Sakura’s mature’s love) : At the beginning, Sakura just completely devoted herself to love, but when Sasuke left the village, she knew how to live for a true love.

[Sugiyama] : ( About Sasuke’s sentence : You are so damn annoying) This sentence every time being said showed a change in Sasusaku’s relationship ,so the meaning of it is very deep.At first, because of his older brother’s betrayal, Sasuke disbelieved in human, but he started considering Sakura as his comrade gradually, the meaning of the word “annoying” also has been changed from there.But really till the end, his strong will to take revenge on his older brother always remained no.1 so there was no place to love someone.

Then the reporter asked about chapter 693, right after hearing Sakura’s confession then she was stabbed unconsciously by Sasuke who used genjutsu on her, and here are some comments about that part :

Sakura’s strong love was rejected by Sasuke ( Because at that time, Sasuke had unknowned about his feelings for Sakura, and Sakura’s thought changed also, from wanting to own Sasuke to wanting him have his own happiness . See how her love for Sasuke had matured there ?). And all of the words having said by Kakashi - on behalf of Sakura, already shook Sasuke’s feelings.

Later, the reporter asked :

Reporter’s question  ® : So when you guys dubbed your own characters,were there any sence which you feel that your own characters had matured in love ?

Nakamura said that it was the scene when Kakashi said how deeply Sakura has loved Sasuke, and making Sakuke change his feelings successfully ( In other words, he showed his real feelings at that time)

[Nakamura] : A Sakura used to devote herself to love only, then she didn’t ask for a requitted love, eventually she has knowned  what is true love ( This part is about showing the change in Sakura’s love, reading chapter 693 for reference)

[Sugiyama] : I think that…Sasuke himself showed his change obviously right after his last fight against Naruto ( After all the time, Sakura has always helped and forgiven Sasuke)..This was when Sasuke realized  that he not only had loved her romantically but also he felt a love more deeply than their bonds.His feelings is so consistant.And in my opinion, it linked to the sentence “I’ll see you soon” of Sasuke afterwards.

[Takeuchi]: Now considering all of the girls that have loved Sasuke includes : Sakura, Ino and Karin, right ?

[Sugiyama] Apparently it’s correct.

[Takeuchi] Why Sasuke didn’t choose Karin ? *laughs*

[Sugiyama] I don’t know *laughs*

[Takeuchi] : Really ? I have never had that thought in my mind.

[Nakamura] : No, it’s not love, I mean that if Sasuke still cooperates with Karin as a comrade ( The meaning is remaining Taka team, because Sasuke didn’t love Karin romatically so there is no chance they can stay besides each other as lovers)

[Takeuchi] : I get what you mean. My question is that during the time from 699-700, for more than 10 years, has Sasuke been chased by girls ?

[Sugiyama] : I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the case.

[Nakamura] But Sakura would definitely thinks that “I have gone that far so absolutely, I would never give Sasuke to anyone”

[Sugiyama] Plus no one can win over Sakura – the person who was madly in love with Sasuke.

[Nakamura]: I would suppose that if there is any girl tends to approach Sasuke, then Sakura would definitely says “Shannaroo” and then kick her ass right after *laughs*

[Takeuchi] : On the other hands, Sasuke is very pure when it comes to girl, and he is ashamed as well, so it seems that he wouldn’t go for the girl initiatively.

[Sugiyama] : He is so passive

[Takeuchi] : But even though Sasuke is taciturn, he still conveys his feelings precisely.His words to Sakura in chapter 699 , “I’ll see you soon, Thank you” . It’s definitely an offer of marriage.

[Nakamura] And Sakura also completely accepts that.

[Takeuchi] : Because of that then afterwards during the timeskip (more 10 years),no matter what how many girls he has met, his love for Sakura will still remain the same.

[Sugiyama] : In Sasuke, there is a sincerity and consistency like that

[Nakamura] : But let try this way, while Sakura, because of Sasuke’s words “ I’ll see you soon”, takes it as the reason to live, then when Sasuke comes back, he is surrounded by beautiful girls with long legs then how is she able to stand that ?

[Sugiyama] : That kind of thing doesn’t seem suitable for a manga which intends for 13+, right ?

[Nakamura] : This digresses from subject but among Naruto’s love stories, I like Minato&Kushina the most.

[Takeuchi] : So do I.

[Nakamura] : Kushina told Naruto to find a girl whom resembles her, but the girl that has closet personality to Kushina is definitely Sakura.

[Sugiyama]:Sakura and Kushina are always the ones who wear a pant in a relationship

[Nakamura] : So if Naruto and Hinata fight against each other, then Naruto would absolutely go to Sakura’s place for advice, ahaha

[Takeuchi] : Then Sakura will say “ You don’t know anything about a girl”

[Nakamura] : Right !

[Takeuchi] : But if it’s really like that then there is no place for Hinata …?

[Nakamura] Honestly the bond between Sakura and Naruto is more stronger than lovers’s/husband & wife’s bonds[of Naruhina] plus, Hinata is Sakura’s good friend as well.

[Takeuchi]:That’s right, so if Naruhina have a fight then Hinata will also go to Sakura’s place

[Nakamura] Their bonds are like between people of a big family.

[Takeuchi] So where is the position of Sasuke ?

[Sugiyama]: Frankly Sasuke usually goes travelling around the world, even his daughter also says “Shannaro” to him, so I think that he has no power in his family, hahaha ( Sugiyama means that Sasuke’s not only  afraid of his wife but also his daughter)

[Reporter] : Had Naruto gone through romantic love ?

[Takeuchi] :Nope. The only time he has gone through romantic love is in The Last 

Empty words only, we all know SS and NH weren't planned, in fact it's difficult to know what was planned in Naruto

#8 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:54 AM

Just pay attention of how much BS this interview says and how the first chapter of Gaiden just made trash of it

http://naruto699700i...anslation-which

Empty words only, we all know SS and NH weren't planned, in fact it's difficult to know what was planned in Naruto

How the holy fluck do Naruto and Sakura have a deeper bond than that of the people they are married to? Are these people even listening to themselves? He has a deeper bond, but never loved her? That's so dumb. Unbelievable dumb. Very. Flucking. Dumb. Dumbity cricket. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb I have to keep typing this dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUBM DUBM DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMMMMMMMMMMB! THIS IS DUMB!

There is so much dumb in that one sentence that I literally felt my IQ dropping as I read it. That ending and everything afterwards is made for stupid people.

At the beginning, Sakura just completely devoted herself to love, but when Sasuke left the village, she knew how to live for a true love. - Nakamura (Sakura's VA)

Are you an idiot? How is nearly getting yourself killed (for nothing) TWICE living for true love? Nakamura, do the world a favor and stay single. Don't perpetuate the genepool with more pinheads. It's obvious you have a criminal addiction to stupid pills.

I think that…Sasuke himself showed his change obviously right after his last fight against Naruto ( After all the time, Sakura has always helped and forgiven Sasuke). - Sugiyama (Sasuke's VA)

Well of course he showed a change, moron. I got knews for you. Orochimaru showed a change too by becoming a "good guy" and that change was no less shoehorned. You and Nakamura belong together you big dope.

Honestly the bond between Sakura and Naruto is more stronger than lovers’s/husband & wife’s bonds[of Naruhina] plus, Hinata is Sakura’s good friend as well. -Nakamura (Sakura's VA)

You're the kind of dufus who sits at home, pondering all night about what color a greenhouse is.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 16 May 2015 - 01:52 PM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#9 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:10 AM

Junko said she surprise that nh suddenly happen in the end manga.
If she know that ss happen since the beginning, then nh happen should not surprise her.

#10 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:22 AM

I dont know what to believe anymore.

I want to go back on those days where i know nothing about the internet and its forums and fandoms etc.

Those times where you saw what you saw and thats it.

I wish these people remember that a story should be shown in the story itself without needing to explain further. That only shows poor storytelling

#11 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:07 AM

How the holy fluck do Naruto and Sakura have a deeper bond than that of the people they are married to? Are these people even listening to themselves? He has a deeper bond, but never loved her? That's so dumb. Unbelievable dumb. Very. Flucking. Dumb. Dumbity cricket. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb I have to keep typing this dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUBM DUBM DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMMMMMMMMMMB! THIS IS DUMB!

There is so much dumb in that one sentence that I literally felt my IQ dropping as I read it. That ending and everything afterwards is made for stupid people.

Are you an idiot? How is nearly getting yourself killed (for nothing) TWICE living for true love? Nakamura, do the world a favor and stay single. Don't perpetuate the genepool with more pinheads. It's obvious you have a criminal addition to stupid pills.

Well of course he showed a change, moron. I got knews for you. Orochimaru showed a change too by becoming a "good guy" and that change was no less shoehorned. You and Nakamura belong together you big dope.

You're the kind of dufus who sits at home, pondering all night about what color a greenhouse is.

LMAOOO. All of what you said had me rolling.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#12 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:18 AM

Are you an idiot? How is nearly getting yourself killed (for nothing) TWICE living for true love? Nakamura, do the world a favor and stay single. Don't perpetuate the genepool with more pinheads. It's obvious you have a criminal addition to stupid pills.

Hahaha you are so right. xD  So according to Nakamura, Sakura finally knew "true love" when Sasuke knocked her out and left her on a bench?  Wtf is wrong with these VAs, they sound like they got some twisted morals. 

#13 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:06 AM

*reads the interview*

[Sugiyama] : ( About Sasuke’s sentence : You are so damn annoying) This sentence every time being said showed a change in Sasusaku’s relationship ,so the meaning of it is very deep.At first, because of his older brother’s betrayal, Sasuke disbelieved in human, but he started considering Sakura as his comrade gradually, the meaning of the word “annoying” also has been changed from there.But really till the end, his strong will to take revenge on his older brother always remained no.1 so there was no place to love someone.

...........................................what..............................................did......did you even listen to yourself or think about what the script said....? Seriously? The meaning of "annoying" "changed"? Are you serious?

[Nakamura] : A Sakura used to devote herself to love only, then she didn’t ask for a requitted love, eventually she has knowned  what is true love ( This part is about showing the change in Sakura’s love, reading chapter 693 for reference)

.................................wow, I didn't know Sasuke putting her in a Genjutsu where HE IMPALES HER THROUGH THE CHEST WITH HIS OWN HAND is such a sign of TRUE LOVE...........And to add to it, HE DID NOT EVEN USE THE CHIDORI WHEN DOING IT. It was PURELY his OWN. BARE. HAND.

[Sugiyama] : I think that…Sasuke himself showed his change obviously right after his last fight against Naruto ( After all the time, Sakura has always helped and forgiven Sasuke)..This was when Sasuke realized  that he not only had loved her romantically but also he felt a love more deeply than their bonds.His feelings is so consistant.And in my opinion, it linked to the sentence “I’ll see you soon” of Sasuke afterwards.

.............right......it's ONLY then that he realized.....despite ALL the other kittening times Sakura tried, LIKE WHEN SHE TRIED TO KEEP HIM FROM LEAVING KONOHA AND EVEN OFFERED TO LEAVE WITH HIM.......it's ONLY then that he MAGICALLY realizes he not ONLY "loved her romantically", but "felt a love more deeply than their bonds"?!

FORCEDFORCEDFORCEDFORCEDFORCEDFORCED

[Takeuchi]: Now considering all of the girls that have loved Sasuke includes : Sakura, Ino and Karin, right ?

[Sugiyama] Apparently it’s correct.

[Takeuchi] Why Sasuke didn’t choose Karin ? laughs

[Sugiyama] I don’t know laughs

[Takeuchi] : Really ? I have never had that thought in my mind.

[Nakamura] : No, it’s not love, I mean that if Sasuke still cooperates with Karin as a comrade ( The meaning is remaining Taka team, because Sasuke didn’t love Karin romatically so there is no chance they can stay besides each other as lovers)

COUGHCOUGHTOTALCRAPCOUGHCOUGH

[Takeuchi] : But even though Sasuke is taciturn, he still conveys his feelings precisely.His words to Sakura in chapter 699 , “I’ll see you soon, Thank you” . It’s definitely an offer of marriage.

[Nakamura] And Sakura also completely accepts that.

[Takeuchi] : Because of that then afterwards during the timeskip (more 10 years),no matter what how many girls he has met, his love for Sakura will still remain the same.

[Sugiyama] : In Sasuke, there is a sincerity and consistency like that

............................................what.................................? HOW. THE. HELL. DOES "I'll see you soon. Thank you." EQUATE TO A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?!?!?!?! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?! AND HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW IF SASUKE'S LOVE CHANGED OR NOT OVER TEN FREAKING YEARS HAPPENING OFF-SCREEN AND HE'S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND WHILE SAKURA IS LEFT RAISING A KID HERSELF?!?!?!?!

And CONSISTENT?!?!?!?! DID ANY OF YOU EVEN READ THE MANGA YOURSELVES?!?!?! SASUKE IS ONE OF THE MOST INCONSISTENT CHARACTERS IN THE WHOLE STORY!!!!

[Nakamura] : This digresses from subject but among Naruto’s love stories, I like Minato&Kushina the most.

[Takeuchi] : So do I.

[Nakamura] : Kushina told Naruto to find a girl whom resembles her, but the girl that has closet personality to Kushina is definitely Sakura.

[Sugiyama]:Sakura and Kushina are always the ones who wear a pant in a relationship

[Nakamura] : So if Naruto and Hinata fight against each other, then Naruto would absolutely go to Sakura’s place for advice, ahaha

[Nakamura] Honestly the bond between Sakura and Naruto is more stronger than lovers’s/husband & wife’s bonds[of Naruhina] plus, Hinata is Sakura’s good friend as well.

[Takeuchi]:That’s right, so if Naruhina have a fight then Hinata will also go to Sakura’s place

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

[Takeuchi] So where is the position of Sasuke ?

[Sugiyama]: Frankly Sasuke usually goes travelling around the world, even his daughter also says “Shannaro” to him, so I think that he has no power in his family, hahaha ( Sugiyama means that Sasuke’s not only  afraid of his wife but also his daughter)

[Reporter] : Had Naruto gone through romantic love ?

[Takeuchi] :Nope. The only time he has gone through romantic love is in The Last

.......more like guilt-tripped.

So it's clear now...the VAs have sold out/wussed out too. Now "Naruto" has been tainted both outside AND further inside.

2e5.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users