• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sakura and Ino 4Ever

Sakura and Ino 4Ever

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:I have interests in Sonic the Hedgehog, High School Musical, etc.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:55 AM

This thread is dedicated in loving memory of Robert Enke, a German international football goalkeeper, who died yesterday in Neustadt am Rübenberge, Germany at age 32. Robert Enke, born on August 24th, 1977, won eight international caps for the German national team between 2007 and 2009. It was true that, on November 10th, 2009(yesterday), at the age of 32, Enke got hit by a regional express train at a level crossing in Eilvese(Neustadt am Rübenberge, Germany). He actually committed suicide on that date. As a result, German's upcoming friendly match against Chile, set for 11/14/09, has been cancelled due to the loss of Enke.

R.I.P.

Robert Enke

August 24th, 1977 - November 10th, 2009

We will miss you, Robert Enke....
Sakura-chan and Ino-chan will be together forever....

#2 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:46 AM

He was in a depression that continued for a long time. He was a great football player in the same leagues as Oliver Kahn with less pigheaded spirit and more of a humble upbringing.

He went though a lot. The death of his daughter probably was the first scar and then the fact that he had a rare intestine infection was the overkill in his emotional depression.

Robert Enke was a fine man. And this is not a speech you say when the worse man on Earth dies off and everyone kills sorry for him. Not this guy. He was the best, a good human-being and not to mention a man who stood though so much, his wife told the press about stories of him getting up in the morning in such pain that his motivation to live was gone and yet he went to train because he loved football and he loved his family and supporting them was not task for Enke. It was passion. Also Enke had a dream, making a dog-pound and making sure no other pet out there would suffer abuse nor die alone. Enke was a animal-nut...and he participated in a anti-fur industry that was directed by PETA.

Enke was a machine. And if I was in his shoes, I'd be dead sooner. I wouldn't commit myself to what he had and I would shrivel into a spineless sample of a human-being. He has gained my respect as a footie fan, as a dog-lover and as a human-being.

#3 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:48 AM

He sounds like a nice person but suicide is the most selfish thing you can do...

JLHza2T.png

#4 Sakura and Ino 4Ever

Sakura and Ino 4Ever

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:I have interests in Sonic the Hedgehog, High School Musical, etc.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:02 AM

Do not ever try to commit suicide or everyone will be sad.
Sakura-chan and Ino-chan will be together forever....

#5 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:05 AM

He was going to die anyhow. The infection had spread though his body.

Listen, committing suicide is wrong. But sometimes you can't act like a tough guy and say that suicide is the only way out for selfish people or losers when every time you breath, all you feel is pain.

All those morons who commit suicide over things that could have been easily solved or because their parents don't let them have it their way, is pathetic.

The end. The ending result is the same. The reason is not.

Edit : Besides. Humans are selfish beings by nature.

Edited by Yakatsu, 12 November 2009 - 02:06 AM.

#6 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Nov 11 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He was going to die anyhow. The infection had spread though his body.

Listen, committing suicide is wrong. But sometimes you can't act like a tough guy and say that suicide is the only way out for selfish people or losers when every time you breath, all you feel is pain.

All those morons who commit suicide over things that could have been easily solved or because their parents don't let them have it their way, is pathetic.

The end. The ending result is the same. The reason is not.

Edit : Besides. Humans are selfish beings by nature.

Exactly. "Give me this", "give me that", "I want this", "Our god is better then your god" so on and so forth unto the end of time and infinity. Nothing but greed, but at least some people aren't as greedy as others, and some are genuine in their concern and want nothing in return.

#7 Ninja Goddess

Ninja Goddess

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, movies, music, manga

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:55 AM

I heard about this and him having battled problems with depression, my heart goes out to the team and family. sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users