#1 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:21 PM

Um...hey. Why I am making this, I have no idea. Anyway, hi, I'm Ashtyn. I'm thirteen-years-old, and where I live....Well, I don't want a bunch of child predators tracking me down, so I won't say. I like and dislike a lot of things. I have a lot of interests and hobbies. M'k? Moving on.

4/29/10 3:11 PM

Just got home from school. Today, we had a cooking project in Social Studies, so I made and brought baked potato soup. Yum. Later, I'm singing a trio with Katherine and Sarah, and we're singing "Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now". Quite the fun song to sing. Here it is, for anyone who's interested. I'm wearing baby blue dress...there's a first. But no, I'm really excited since I hadn't had any time to perform in a while. I'm also marching in a parade with the rest of my school's marching band. I also hadn't marched in a while, so...let's see how that turns out. At marching practice, I managed to annoy my fellow band member, Anna-Kate, who was standing next to me while we were in marching order. She had to keep saying, "Ashtyn, scoot over!" to which I'd promptly reply, "Sorry!" sweatdrop.gif Jeez. Well, maybe I'll get it right today...or maybe not. Well, I need to get ready for that, so...

Later.

Song of the day: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by the Beatles

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 03 May 2010 - 01:16 AM.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#2 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Apr 29 2010, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um...hey. Why I am making this, I have no idea. Anyway, hi, I'm Ashtyn. I'm thirteen-years-old, and where I live....Well, I don't want a bunch of child molesters tracking me down, so I won't say. I like and dislike a lot of things. I have a lot of interests and hobbies. M'k? Moving on.

4/29/10 3:11 PM

Just got home from school. Today, we had a cooking project in Social Studies, so I made and brought baked potato soup. Yum. Later, I'm singing a trio with Katherine and Sarah, and we're singing "Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now". Quite the fun song to sing. Here it is, for anyone who's interested. I'm wearing baby blue dress...there's a first. But no, I'm really excited since I hadn't had any time to perform in a while. I'm also marching in a parade with the rest of my school's marching band. I also hadn't marched in a while, so...let's see how that turns out. At marching practice, I managed to annoy my fellow band member, Anna-Kate, who was standing next to me while we were in marching order. She had to keep saying, "Ashtyn, scoot over!" to which I'd promptly reply, "Sorry!" sweatdrop.gif Jeez. Well, maybe I'll get it right today...or maybe not. Well, I need to get ready for that, so...

Later.

Song of the day: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by the Beatles

Cooking project? That sounds amazing!!! Btw, i like that song smile.gif Nc blog!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif happy.gif

#3 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Apr 30 2010, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cooking project? That sounds amazing!!! Btw, i like that song smile.gif Nc blog!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif happy.gif

I was amazing! And thanks! biggrin.gif

#4 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:18 PM

4/30/10 4:10 PM

Not much happenin', except the fact that my big bro is turning sixteen today. It's going to be a small family party, as usual. The only problem...I have no idea what to give him, being broke and all. Suggestions? Also, I realized that both my birthday and the last day of eighth grade for me is exactly three weeks away! (They're on the same day- May 21st. Excited for both of those.) Another realization- drama class is going to end soon, and we plan to go out with a bang. We plan to perform skits and sing (yes, I'm singing Mamma, I'm a Big Girl Now again with Katherine and Sarah) at a children's hospital! I'm so excited! So...I guess there is a lot happenin'.

Later.

Song of the Day: Chain Reaction by Journey

#5 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:25 AM

5/2/10 7:42 PM

Today, my dad told me and some company of my mother's car accident which confined her to a forever stiff back and is never able to do strenuous physical activity ever again.

I was four-years-old at the time, and Frankie (my older brother mentioned last post) was about six. My dad usually drove my brother to first grade everyday, but my dad was tired that day, so he asked my mom to do it. He listened to the crunch of gravel as she drove onto the road (we lived next to the church my dad preached at, which had a gravel parking lot, so they just parked their car on the gravel) and, a minute or half later, he heard a loud CRASH! which prompted him to run outside and look down the road (the way it was built, he could see four hundred yards down). Seeing nothing, he went back inside, thinking it was just his imagination. Minutes later, he got a call from a girl who lived a few hundred yards away, saying, "Frankie's fine, but your wife got in a really bad accident. Come to my house!" He sped over finding not finding only a crumpled car, but a crumpled woman as well. Just a bag of skin and bones, laying about 42 feet away from the destroyed car. (The reason he couldn't see her and the car at first is because it landed in the girl's front yard.) He ran over the people standing next to her and asked, "Why did you lay her here?" They replied, "We didn't lay her here. This is where she landed."

Needless to say, my dad was shocked. However, do you remember my brother, who my mom was driving to school? Imagine what he, a first grader, was thinking! He was asleep when the accident occurred, and when he woke up....no mom. He was totally convinced that our mom died and her body literally went to heaven (he later learns that it doesn't really...work that way). He was taken away in an ambulance while my mom was taken away in a helicopter. He told the people in the ambulance, "Drive me to heaven! That's where my mommy is!" They told him that they were taking him to a hospital to make sure he was really OK, but he repeated himself.

"Take me to heaven. I want to be with mommy."

Also, think about my thoughts! I went to nursery school, and my college-aged cousin took me home. I ran around my house and told my various extended family members who just heard of the accident themselves, "I'm lost! Can you tell me where my parents are?" When they did tell me, I started bawling.

Back to the helicopter. My mom had two tubes connected to her chest, unconscious. When she woke up, she asked my dad, "Honey, where am I?" He replied, "You were in an accident, and you're going to the hospital." As understandment crossed my mom's face, she looked into my dad's eyes and said, "Honey...I love you. " Tears in his eyes, he looked as her heart rate, which was somewhere around 75 or so.

"This is it," he thought, "She's going to die."

At the hospital, they fled her to the ER for tests. Later, they came out and told my dad that she might have a ruptured artery, and they were going to do tests on her to make sure. After the first, they told him that it was suspected. After the second, it was confirmed. They told my dad that things were looking very grim, and that they don't expect her to last very long.

Every visiting hour, through the day and through the night, my dad came to see her without relent. Every time he came to visit, she'd rasp out, "Whahapped?" ("What happened?"), to which he'd reply, "You were in an accident." She'd look down and nod in response. Every time.

Many strenuous days later, a miracle occurred. My dad was told by the doctor that my mom had plasma floating in her abdomen, and THAT was the cause and effect. My mom was going to live!....However, hospital bills and physical therapy didn't exactly make it fit the definition of a "happy ending" tongue.gif . But no, we were rejoicing!

...Just thought it was an interesting enough story to tell. Makes a heck of a good love story as well.

Later!

Song of the Day: Memories from Cats

#6 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:26 AM

Well... now thats interesting.... Thats as close as a miracle as it can be I guess, glad that your family member is still whole and (pretty much) well and sound

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#7 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ May 3 2010, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well... now thats interesting.... Thats as close as a miracle as it can be I guess, glad that your family member is still whole and (pretty much) well and sound

Thank you smile.gif

#8 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:06 PM

Kona... I read the story about your mom and cried. That's a sad/sweet story. I too need physical therapy due to pertruded disk in my back... Also gonna have until the day I die. And I'm only 15 xP

#9 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ May 3 2010, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kona... I read the story about your mom and cried. That's a sad/sweet story. I too need physical therapy due to pertruded disk in my back... Also gonna have until the day I die. And I'm only 15 xP

Oh geez, that must be terrible! Thank you, too.

#10 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:24 PM

5/4/10 2:59

Went to the Parish Band Festival and received superior ratings again. That's all 1s, all year! w00t.gif th_yeah.gif

Also had a another dilemma...you know how you have this one person that you've done nothing to and they hate you anyway? I have one. I'll call him "N". In my Social Studies class, we have our desks set up so that the tops make a table, and there's your four-person group. One of my group members is N. Firstly, we were wadding up pieces of paper and throwing them into a garbage can, and N's wad fell onto the ground. He said, "Pick it up, Ashtyn." Not wanting to start a fight, I leaned over and tried to pick it up, but I couldn't reach it. When I informed him of this, he replied, "Then get out of your desk and get it! Don't be lazy!" I did, but not before saying, "Don't you talk to me about laziness when I don't see you getting YOUR wad yourself."

Second thing that happened is that we were talking about an unnecessary assignment we were given. N was saying, "I don't even see why we even have to do this when we're not being tested on it." I said, "Exactly." That's all. He slowly (yet not really menacingly) turned his head towards me and said, "Excuse me. Were we talking to you?" I was thinking, "\You were talking to the rest of our group, so I have every right to contribute. Douche-bag." I didn't say it, though.

Third was the killer. Our whole group just started to do the assignment we where talking about, and I looked over and happened to see that N was already finished. I asked him, politely, mind you, "How are you already finished?" (I later learn that he was copying the assignment answers from someone else.) Guess what he said? "None of your business! Jeez!"

Needless to say, I refused to talk for the rest of class. Some people are so stuck-up facepalm.png

Later.

Song of the Day: Breakfast in America by Super Tramp

#11 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:06 PM

5/7/10 2:57 PM

Once again, I just got home from school. Only about 5% of the student body was at school today past 1st hour because of some PE field trip that only people who dressed out everyday got to attend, and if you ask me, I'd say that the ruling was unfair, since kids who couldn't dress out for PE because of an injury couldn't go either dry.gif Anyway, I was part of that 5%. I had told my friend, who, according to his brother, who is also my friend and is dating my best friend, Sarah, has a huge crush on me but is too much of a wuss to ask me out, that my birthday was coming up soon and that I was excited. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a friggin Sansa and gives it to me! I was like th_confused0089.gif and then I was like whatthekitten.gif and then I was like powerglomp.gif Anyway, I had a good day.

Later.

Song of the Day: Stained by Keith Green

#12 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ May 8 2010, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
5/7/10 2:57 PM

Once again, I just got home from school. Only about 5% of the student body was at school today past 1st hour because of some PE field trip that only people who dressed out everyday got to attend, and if you ask me, I'd say that the ruling was unfair, since kids who couldn't dress out for PE because of an injury couldn't go either dry.gif Anyway, I was part of that 5%. I had told my friend, who, according to his brother, who is also my friend and is dating my best friend, Sarah, has a huge crush on me but is too much of a wuss to ask me out, that my birthday was coming up soon and that I was excited. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a friggin Sansa and gives it to me! I was like th_confused0089.gif and then I was like whatthekitten.gif and then I was like powerglomp.gif Anyway, I had a good day.

Later.

Song of the Day: Stained by Keith Green

Dang, not an iPod Touch? XD

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#13 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:58 AM

Wow... "N" sounds like a douché xP... I had someone yesterday say "Everybody hates you. No one likes you" I cried all day smile.gif then everybody threatened to beat him up an called him a- "butt"hole lmao xP if people are jerks ignore them <.< if they continue... Hm. Use your education against them (Like I do) and use big words to confuse them xD then say "And you say I'm an idiot... Pff..." then I walk away and put my hands on my hips >P

Yeah, I'm just like that xP

#14 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ May 8 2010, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow... "N" sounds like a douché xP... I had someone yesterday say "Everybody hates you. No one likes you" I cried all day smile.gif then everybody threatened to beat him up an called him a- "butt"hole lmao xP if people are jerks ignore them <.< if they continue... Hm. Use your education against them (Like I do) and use big words to confuse them xD then say "And you say I'm an idiot... Pff..." then I walk away and put my hands on my hips >P

heh... I got the same experience at middle school, though I usually ignore them until they actually made fun of my parents: "Wonder how your mom and dad look like, can't be that much if they give birth to you." thats when I snap and send them to the hospital pronto

#15 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ May 7 2010, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
heh... I got the same experience at middle school, though I usually ignore them until they actually made fun of my parents: "Wonder how your mom and dad look like, can't be that much if they give birth to you." thats when I snap and send them to the hospital pronto

Yeesh, that's tough. I was severely bullied, too, when I was in second through seventh grade. I went to a small private school in a small town, and, if you've ever lived a long period of time in a small town, you'll know that you're either out or you're in, and that goes double if you went to a private school. I was out. dry.gif But then, the summer after seventh grade, I moved to a bigger city and went to a bigger public school, which was actually much better for me in terms of being bullied. But that teasing has scarred me for life; I find it hard to trust even my best friend because of it.

Wow... "N" sounds like a douché xP... I had someone yesterday say "Everybody hates you. No one likes you" I cried all day then everybody threatened to beat him up an called him a- "butt"hole lmao xP if people are jerks ignore them <.< if they continue... Hm. Use your education against them (Like I do) and use big words to confuse them xD then say "And you say I'm an idiot... Pff..." then I walk away and put my hands on my hips >P

I'll definitely use that method next time laugh.gif

#16 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ May 8 2010, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lmao. High schools tougher then when I was in Middle school <—< people judge left and right. I just cracked. But that's okay; my dad gave me a whole speak on me being an strong awesome beautiful individual and he bought me a new book "The Hunger Games", and I got the best Frappachino ever and we got Iron Man 2 tickets (Just saw it 3-4hrs ago, great movie!) it switched my depression way around. I think support from people is a good way to help you get over some jerk who probably doesn't have friends :3... If it gets to the point were you cry (Like me) then you have some options

1. Beat 'em up!
2. Talk to a Guidance counslor.
3. Talk to adult/parent.
4. Tell 'em off.
5. Make a fool of them.

Sorry, I know that's awful advice but it's funny >P

#17 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:15 AM

Well... the only thing about the "joke" that they said in my mid school was that I don't know who my parents are, but that doesn't give the the right to spit on it. I can ignore insults directed toward myself but insulting my family is one way ticket to the hospital for sure

#18 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:59 PM

5/9/10 5:53 PM

Well, happy Mother's Day, everybody! ohboy.png Don't forget to say the same to your mom! My day went as following:

First, we headed to church to hear a sermon from my favorite speaker, Christine Caine! Her message was awesome sauce! Afterwords, my dad made a delicious lunch, and we ate it together as a family, something we usually don't do. We kids presented the cards we made yesterday to our mom, who teared up after reading mine. Until now, we've just been relaxin'! So....how was yours? happy.gif

Later.

Song of the Day: My Mother by the Chipettes tongue.gif

#19 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:00 PM

5/12/10 2:57

I'm blogging out of surprise. N was actually nice today! He wasn't overly rude when I added my input to the conversation, and he actually asked me nicely to pick up his wad for him, since he couldn't reach it....Wow. I have to say, I prefer this N better than the PMS N.

Later.

Song of the Day: Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears to Fears

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 12 May 2010 - 08:01 PM.

#20 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:42 PM

Hey, in the I ban you topic, I hope you understand that I'm not trying to brag or be a jerk or anything... It's only for competition and fun laugh.gif I just want to clarify that so I don't appear like a show-off.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users