Close
Photo

The NEW NaruSaku Debate Thread

• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#48661 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:31 AM

Superman is a natural born father given his the symbol of hope. Weird I though he can't have kids, but that might have been say before in different stories it's hard to keep track. I know he can in injustice given that's why superman goes evil. Cause in last son he said he can't have kids with lois.

Sometimes in canon, it can be varied base don the part of a multiverse, but hey, that's comics :) Things can change fast!

#48662 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:03 AM

I have officially lost it with the Naruto fandom. They are like cockroaches. Once you think you get over it, they seem to come out of nowhere to say nonsense. The sad part is that they are not totally wrong since Kishi's change of heart at the end but people say that Kishi changed his mind halfway through, which is still baffling. Then why show more NS moments then. Luckily I have been enjoying Black Clover and I hope they don't ruin that one too.

#48663 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 27 March 2018 - 06:09 PM

going off topic, but speaking of multiverses, power rangers is having a 2 series comic crossover event, called shattered grid, where an evil tommy in an alternate reality never joined the rangers and conquered his earth and is now going after the rangers in other realities.

trailers:

Edited by ultranx, 27 March 2018 - 06:18 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#48664 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:33 PM

going off topic, but speaking of multiverses, power rangers is having a 2 series comic crossover event, called shattered grid, where an evil tommy in an alternate reality never joined the rangers and conquered his earth and is now going after the rangers in other realities.

trailers:

Neat. I might check that out.

#48665 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 03:54 AM

Sometimes in canon, it can be varied base don the part of a multiverse, but hey, that's comics :) Things can change fast!

Yes, comics can change fast because some issues can be non related to one another. It allows the author more room to be more creative and unique with the character.

Manga though you have to have a set story in place to make it work because it is one whole story at the end. Changing the character or ideas can damage how messages work in the story and can make the story contradicting and can create inconsistencies on how things should be portrayed, which happened to Naruto.

#48666 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:30 PM

I hate Sai/Ino. It's so depressing that Sai gets stuck with someone whon only crushed on him because he was a Sasuke lookalike. What a demoralizing life — first he becomes the 'replacement Sasuke' on Team 7, then he becomes the 'replacement Sasuke' in his marriage.

I don't really care that Ino returns to her Part 1 shallow air-headedness. There was hope for her to evolve and realize how great Choji was...but oh well. But Sai...he deserved so much more.

edit: add Yamato to that list, if he wasn't there already. Another sad one that deserved so much better.

yeah that one was the worst because it not even just a "pull names out of a hat" scenario. It is a stupid consolation prize of "Ino does not get the cool sexy Sasuke-kun" so she gets someone that SEEMS similar to him and called her beautiful because he did not want to offend her and get smacked like he did with Sakura. How is that different  form Naruto's brainwashing to loving and marrying Hinata so that she would get a consolation prize for being an an irrelevant and inconsequential character?

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 April 2018 - 08:08 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#48667 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 11:00 PM

yeah that one was the worst because it not even just a "pull names out of a hat" scenario. It is a stupid consolation prize of "Ino does not get the cool sexy Sasuke-kun" so she gets someone that SEEMS similar to him and called her beautiful because he did not want to offend her and get smacked like he did with Sakura. How is that different  form Naruto's brainwashing to loving and marrying Hinata so that she would get a consolation prize for being an an irrelevant and inconsequential character?

Ino should've been with Sasuke. She did not have the same issues with him that Sakura did, she just really liked him. Her personality did not change.

#48668 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:25 AM

Ino should've been with Sasuke. She did not have the same issues with him that Sakura did, she just really liked him. Her personality did not change.

I don't know I think Sasuke doesn't even deserve an unconscious bride let alone Ino. The guy deserved jail time or death where it would be impossible to have a love life or whatever Sasuke considers a love life.

#48669 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:28 PM

I don't know I think Sasuke doesn't even deserve an unconscious bride let alone Ino. The guy deserved jail time or death where it would be impossible to have a love life or whatever Sasuke considers a love life.

to me, Ino was even more obsessed with Sasuke than Sakura-Chan was. The way I imagine Ino would be, constantly hanging on to him and talking loud around him, I imagine that Sasuke would most likely blow his own head off in a few seconds of marriage, so it works for me.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#48670 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:52 PM

I think Sasuke and Karin should’ve been together. Sasuke has shown to care for her immensely, putting his own teammates at risk to douse the Amaterasu flames, which were supposed to be eternal. He awakened a new Sharingan power solely for her.

Plus, Karin isn’t a pushover. When she sees Sasuke for the first time since he stabbed her, she’s extremely angry, so angry that she makes Sasuke sweat. Come to think of it, Sasuke never hurt her or put her in danger while he was sane. The Kage Summit arc, he was kitten crazy, not in his right mind. He nearly let Sakura drop in lava with not a second glance her way, and he was sane. He used an unecessarily cruel genjutsu on Sakura, and he was sane.

#48671 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:20 PM

I think Sasuke and Karin should’ve been together. Sasuke has shown to care for her immensely, putting his own teammates at risk to douse the Amaterasu flames, which were supposed to be eternal. He awakened a new Sharingan power solely for her.

Plus, Karin isn’t a pushover. When she sees Sasuke for the first time since he stabbed her, she’s extremely angry, so angry that she makes Sasuke sweat. Come to think of it, Sasuke never hurt her or put her in danger while he was sane. The Kage Summit arc, he was kitten crazy, not in his right mind. He nearly let Sakura drop in lava with not a second glance her way, and he was sane. He used an unecessarily cruel genjutsu on Sakura, and he was sane.

Yeah, like it has been said time and time again, Sasuke's actions against Sakura clearly aren't being done to some he cares about. I never once thought Sasuke cared about her at all. It was always Naruto.

#48672 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:51 PM

to me, Ino was even more obsessed with Sasuke than Sakura-Chan was. The way I imagine Ino would be, constantly hanging on to him and talking loud around him, I imagine that Sasuke would most likely blow his own head off in a few seconds of marriage, so it works for me.

I don't know about that her being more obsessive.  Her attraction towards Sasuke struck me as much more superficial than Sakura's considering she was content to be with his lookalike, Sai. Otherwise, we would've seen the Ino vs Sakura war over Sasuke revitalized. If anything, she's more honest about her attraction towards Sasuke because she just basically sees him as another hot guy, whereas Sakura, who has been ignored, belittled, threatened and nearly killed by him on numerous occasions has convince herself that he is this lost soul whom only she can heal with her "love", whether he wants it or not.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#48673 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:22 PM

I always think Sasuke is a walking living bomb , it's in his nature/DNA to be like that. The reason why hes better with Karin because Karin is an uzumaki (has a strong life force) , i mean just look at how she heal people , people have to bite her and whenever Sasuke bite her just look at her reaction ... is like a woman that just reach climax. Karin is in my opinion a person that can take a lot of punishment or torture .... or i dare to say she really born to take punishment. That's why she should ended up with Sasuke. P.S : i bet Karin love bondage play :hehehe: kind of like ... Darkness/Lalatina from Konosuba both can climax from pain :lmao: . Combine a female like that with Sasuke that likes hurting people ..... you have a perfect couple.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#48674 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:33 PM

trailers:

I am SO seeing that. Watching Jason David Frank back in action and he's evil again. This is going to be awesome I can't wait. :wha:

What's the premiere date?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#48675 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:02 AM

Guys the internet is in trouble if you've heard the fcc repealed net neutrality and it goes into effect in the 23 of this month in the u.s.a.
Those in the u.s.a need to put pressure on the states law makers to protect net neturality if we don't this site could be blocked unless we pony up more money for it.
So please contact your state's senator and have them side with us who want a free and open Internet.
Here's a video on how serious this is https://m.youtube.co...h?v=MRLtsskyVck

#48676 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:52 PM

Guys the internet is in trouble if you've heard the fcc repealed net neutrality and it goes into effect in the 23 of this month in the u.s.a.
Those in the u.s.a need to put pressure on the states law makers to protect net neturality if we don't this site could be blocked unless we pony up more money for it.
So please contact your state's senator and have them side with us who want a free and open Internet.
Here's a video on how serious this is https://m.youtube.co...h?v=MRLtsskyVck

highly doubt it, back when I watched one america news when that was talked about last year , it was revealed the so called net neutrality bill obama made was just added on regulations posing as net neutrality that gave stuff like facebook, youtube, etc the ability to have censorship. literally all they did they said is go back to the net neutrality rules back in 2015 before that bill back before youtube and stuff started getting messed up. so yeah if  this is the same people of "fight for the future" and other groups funding this, I don't trust em then since those organizations were part of all these organizations causing these riots as of late.

that's just what I heard on the news regarding the whole internet in trouble thing, but yeah.

EDIT: not sure if this is regarding that last year, or how they're planning to regulate the tech giants on the internet, if this is about the regulating, well that doesn't endanger the free internet either, they're just trying to keep terrorist groups like isis from using facebook and twitter, since facebook has gotten in trouble for, lets see, letting isis use their social media, interfering with the french election, selling people's personal information to companies, which the EU caught them doing, censoring political figures' ads they disagree with, censoring comments calling them "hate speech and spam" and lying to ted cruz in front of the committee when questioned about shadowbans and censorship, etc.

Edited by ultranx, 04 April 2018 - 09:14 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#48677 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 12:22 AM

Do you guys think Kakashi can do better as a teacher to prevent team 7 breaking apart?

If you guys were in Kakashi shoes , what would you do to stop it? What would you do to stop Sasuke from going on revenge/dark path?

Or do you guys think that team 7 breaking and Sasuke goes villain path is inevitable no matter what?

Better? Yes.

Would it work? No.

Simply because Sasuke is a moron. Naruto is considered the idiot of the story, but he will never be a match for Sasuke's idiocy. The guy is just stupid. He can't think, it's not part of him.

You can try to tell him something, like left is left, but he won't process that. He'll just not even go in the opposite direction, he'll just say that left is purple because that's just how he sees it.

Even if Kakashi would've tried to give a beep about his team and actually give some lectures. Sasuke would still go in whatever direction he wants.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#48678 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 05 April 2018 - 01:16 AM

highly doubt it, back when I watched one america news when that was talked about last year , it was revealed the so called net neutrality bill obama made was just added on regulations posing as net neutrality that gave stuff like facebook, youtube, etc the ability to have censorship. literally all they did they said is go back to the net neutrality rules back in 2015 before that bill back before youtube and stuff started getting messed up. so yeah if  this is the same people of "fight for the future" and other groups funding this, I don't trust em then since those organizations were part of all these organizations causing these riots as of late.

that's just what I heard on the news regarding the whole internet in trouble thing, but yeah.

EDIT: not sure if this is regarding that last year, or how they're planning to regulate the tech giants on the internet, if this is about the regulating, well that doesn't endanger the free internet either, they're just trying to keep terrorist groups like isis from using facebook and twitter, since facebook has gotten in trouble for, lets see, letting isis use their social media, interfering with the french election, selling people's personal information to companies, which the EU caught them doing, censoring political figures' ads they disagree with, censoring comments calling them "hate speech and spam" and lying to ted cruz in front of the committee when questioned about shadowbans and censorship, etc.

There going to charge for the sites you want to go on and slow down the connection and 3 quarter of the world are against this and are trying to undo it.
Here's a video showing what will happen if we don't fight back
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ltzy5vRmN8Q

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 05 April 2018 - 01:19 AM.

#48679 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:55 AM

Sasuke isn't stable enough to maintain any meaningful relationships, platonic or romantic.  The guy's too much of a psychological clusterkitten and an emotional parasite.He would need years of therapy before he would be even be ready to engage in a relationship(if he would even want one, considering how asocial he is).

Edited by Kagomaru, 05 April 2018 - 04:04 AM.

#48680 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:05 AM

At the end of the day, All I have to say is - I thank God for Black Clover aka Naruto Done Right.

Edited by Kagomaru, 05 April 2018 - 04:11 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users