• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

#21 Faexylona

Faexylona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:I like to read, write, and learn.

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:04 AM

I do not think Sasuke cared for Karin that much. He did save her, but that was the old sasuke who could not let a weak girl get hurt by a big bear. unfortunately, for Karin she is useless now, well according to Sasuke dry.gif

Now, if Sakura joins, if chicken-butt head lets her, Sakura is in danger of meeting the same fate as Karin, a chidori to her heart.
OOOh, think of the drama. Naruto wondering at night if his dear Sakura is safe with the teme. He will be constantly thinking of her....and her apparent betrayal dry.gif

Well, positive thought: Sakura will be in Naruto's mind danarusakunp3.gif
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get."
- Forest Gump

#22 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Feb 11 2010, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SasuSaku is deader then dead.

The fact that Sasuke just stabbed the girl closest to him(who was probably way closer then Sakura ever was) to get his revenge, then was about to execute her just because the main villain told him to, kills SS. I mean come on... if Sasuke would do all that to Karin, he wouldn't think twice about doing it to Sakura! The cold hard truth is that Sasuke had no romantic feelings for Sakura in part 1, and nothing has changed in the past 3-4 years when he hasn't been around her. No, in fact now it's way worse off then it was before Team 7 even got to gether, and he warmed up to her at all. Hell, he actually has already tried to kill her!

Sasuke/anyone is just pure crack at this point.

I'm not worried about Sasuke, I know that he doesn't and will never care about Sakura. It's Sakura I'm worried about... If she loves Sasuke still, which she probably does, what chance does NaruSaku have of happening? Not much...

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#23 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 11 2010, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not worried about Sasuke, I know that he doesn't and will never care about Sakura. It's Sakura I'm worried about... If she loves Sasuke still, which she probably does, what chance does NaruSaku have of happening? Not much...

to be quite honst i think she scared of sasuke now did u see the girls face i really think she does not really love him she had a more clam look when seeing him agin then the first time she saw him at the reunion , when she still liked him. she question him, seems to hesitent to even think of him not as the same

she might of still have hope for the guy but well she belives in naruti since he thought sasuke could be brought back so she did too, meaning she trusted naruto ore then anyone, i really see the confession as a good bye

she might be plaieing on saving sasuke and naruto or she might just want to kill him to protect naruto and the villege its her choice really

but i dont see love that she use to have for sasuke in her anymore, she seem to except him as this nut job after seeing and feeling his chakra

if u loook at what she did she saved KARIN LIFE FROM getting an chidori in the girls heart, i feel its going with him, or a distraction

expect the unexpected with kishi especially with sakura

Edited by firegirl, 12 February 2010 - 03:16 AM.

#24 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 12 2010, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It explained why she lied to naruto in that confession, so he wouldnt stop her from killing sasuke and relieving the man she loves of his life. It's all in the manga already.. The trick part I can believe at least but that confession was bull****, I can also see that much.
SasuSaku fans must be having a ball sleep.gif x_x

Oh, yes, they do believe that. I did visite SS fanclub and some of them, just by seeing that those two are FINALLY meeting, SasuSaku is back in track tongue.gif

I had found some pretty 'interesting' insight of what they have think (already). Here are what I've collected so far :

Everyone is so happy and I love it.
I loved to read everyone's thoughts about the recent chapter.

The SasuSaku reunion still seems like a sweet dream to me. I wasn't expecting them to meet like that. It was sudden, but so awesome. I don't know where all this will lead to, but I don't care much. After so many years of waiting, we finally got some SasuSaku interaction and Kishi made Sakura meet Sasuke alone, without Naruto and Kakashi being with her. I think this has a special reason. Kishi might be planning something big for SasuSaku whatever that might be.

What is Sasuke going to do? Will he accept Sakura as a companion or will he reject her? If he rejects her offer, they most likely will fight each other because I can't see Sakura just turning her back on him and going back to Konoha. However, I wouldn't like such an outcome much. It would be much better, if Sakura was traveling together with Sasuke at least for a while imo. That way she would get to know the truth about the Uchiha massacre and we would get to see them interact more.

In my opinion, Sakura wants to join Sasuke in order to save him from sinking further into darkness as it way already stated in the manga. She might trick him to get answers and to understand why he's acting the way he does. I doubt that she's going to trick Sasuke to kill him though. Even if she plans to do so, she won't be able to reach that goal. You can't kill the person you love. Sakura loves Sasuke more than anyone and he's really important to her even if she doesn't want to admit it to herself at the moment. It's clear as crystal.

I want the next chapter! Maybe Sakura will refer to the confession?

Thank you Kishi for giving us our long-awaited SasuSaku reunion just before Valentine's Day!
I don't think that it's just a coincidence hehe.Everyone is so happy and I love it.
I loved to read everyone's thoughts about the recent chapter.

The SasuSaku reunion still seems like a sweet dream to me. I wasn't expecting them to meet like that. It was sudden, but so awesome. I don't know where all this will lead to, but I don't care much. After so many years of waiting, we finally got some SasuSaku interaction and Kishi made Sakura meet Sasuke alone, without Naruto and Kakashi being with her. I think this has a special reason. Kishi might be planning something big for SasuSaku whatever that might be.

What is Sasuke going to do? Will he accept Sakura as a companion or will he reject her? If he rejects her offer, they most likely will fight each other because I can't see Sakura just turning her back on him and going back to Konoha. However, I wouldn't like such an outcome much. It would be much better, if Sakura was traveling together with Sasuke at least for a while imo. That way she would get to know the truth about the Uchiha massacre and we would get to see them interact more.

In my opinion, Sakura wants to join Sasuke in order to save him from sinking further into darkness as it way already stated in the manga. She might trick him to get answers and to understand why he's acting the way he does. I doubt that she's going to trick Sasuke to kill him though. Even if she plans to do so, she won't be able to reach that goal. You can't kill the person you love. Sakura loves Sasuke more than anyone and he's really important to her even if she doesn't want to admit it to herself at the moment. It's clear as crystal.

I want the next chapter! Maybe Sakura will refer to the confession?

Thank you Kishi for giving us our long-awaited SasuSaku reunion just before Valentine's Day!
I don't think that it's just a coincidence hehe.

I was so excited about SasuSaku that it didn't occur to me that Sakura didn't get to sock Sai in the face like I wanted as payback for the guilt trip .

Another thing I noticed after looking through the chapter again is that after Sakura shouts 'SASUKE-KUN' his hand clenches, according to the translation from mangahelpers. Kinda like an involuntary reaction or something. I know it's just a meaningless little thing, but this is the long awaited SasuSaku reunion! I'm analyzing the hell out of this moment!

I also think the clenching was a good thing. He opened his hand to make a chidori sabre, but then Sakura came and he stopped concentrating to make a sabre by clenching his hand.

Also, did you guys realise that Sakura basically stopped him from killing a comrade? Meaning she prevented him from taking another step into evilness..

He doesn't even make an actual fist... He just closes his hand partly and the chidori extinguishes (or, err, however you'd say that). He stops his attack and looks at her when she calls out to him.

And while is expression is hardly positive, at least it's a far cry from this, or, god forbid, this.

So far, that doesn't give very good arguments for SS (in fact, it could be easily be turn against them). I guess I'll have to wait for more plausible argument for more constructive debate tongue.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 12 February 2010 - 03:17 AM.

#25 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:16 AM

Ol you made this thread your gonna see a lot of raw nerves xD
Okay, honestly I am a little tiny bit scared for NaruSaku, but it's not because I think SasuSaku (Eww) will become canon, I am scared for it for the fact that Sakura might leave with Sasuke; obviously to kill him, but this is also hurting Naruto deep inside. I Sakura knows it. But the way she sees it is not the intention to hurt Naruto, but to lower the burden that is hurting him just as much. Sakura truely loves Naruto (Or so confirmed by Kishimoto) and Sai, I have to say, pushed her a little to hard with his "But I can tell, that he truely loves you!" but then after he confesses Naruto's love for her Sai should have easily been able to tell she was unstable at the moment then he says something like "Sasuke causes Naruto pain but I think you do too" so that's most likley pushed her decison to kill Sasuke. Sorry if that sounded more NaruSaku but I'm getting to SasuSaku. Okay, so in part 1; obsessed fangirl much. The one thing I noticed from SasuSaku fans is that they still feel Sakura is a little 12-year-old with a crush; Sakura is far beyond Sasuke. Sakura is a mature 16-year-old with a plan, she knows her feeling towards Sasuke and Naruto, no one else. SasuSaku fans think they know her and her feelings towards Sasuke, but there completely wrong; Sakura could never, and never truely did love Sasuke, so why did she want to bring him back for so long? Simple, Naruto Uzumaki. Sakura even screamed it when Naruto went 4-tailed, she was worried for Naruto and wanted HIM back, notice that? See wanted Naruto back to her. She said she'll bring Sasuke back for him. This is why NaruSaku is such a loving couple, between Naruto and Sasuke, she made it obvious when he went 4-tailed that she would choose Naruto anyday, anytime, anywhere. Why? Because Sakura's love for Naruto is truer then any feelings she's ever had for Sasuke, and that's pure true fact right there.
Wow, I'm so proud of myself, I honestly never thought of that yet I made it up on the spot. Wow. I have more confidence ever in NaruSaku; SasuSaku? Never was, never will.

#26 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:16 AM

Have you ever heard the term "Live and let die?"

Yeah that's what I think when I think of SasuSaku.

I am sorry, but Sasuke is too far gone for human emotion. We all thought that he and Karin were going to be together, but the last chapter alone has proved that Sasuke only cares about one thing.

He uses people to gain what he wants. If you are a burden he either kills you or leaves you to die.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 11 2010, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
to be quite honst i think she scared of sasuke now did u see the girls face i really think she does not really love him she had a more cla m exsterior seeing him agin then the first times she saw him , when she still liked him, she question him, seems to hesitent to even think of him as the same

she might of still have hope for the guy but well she belives since he thought sasuke could be brought back sao she did too, meaning she trusted naruto ore then anyone, i really see the confession as a good bye

she might be plaieing on saving sasuke and naruto or she might just want to kill him to protect naruto and the villege its her choice really

but i dont see love that she use to have for sasuke in her anymore, she seem to except him as this nut job after seeing and feeling his chakra

if u loook at what she did she saved KARIN LIFE FROM getting an chidori in the girls heart, i feel its going with him, or a distraction

expect the unexpected with kishi especially with sakura

I suppose you have a point... I'll just hope for the best then. And I think you didn't see her face when she "confessed" to Naruto, that smile she had on her... It was completely fake. The way she spoke was nothing like her... She was lying big time, and Naruto saw that.

AboojTi.gif

#28 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:18 AM

I think Sakura loves Sasuke and yet she loves Naruto and right now she's balancing those feelings for the two not knowing who to chose. However at the same time Sakura may believe that she still loves Sasuke unless the bench scene is mention. I'm hoping Kishi puts the bench scene because it's the most important N/S moment ever and the beginning of their feelings for one another, Naruto for Sakura and Sakura for a Sasuke that doesn't exist. I mean if he put an irrelevant flashback of Karin actually being in the chunin exams getting attacked by a giant bear, which I believe that flashback didn't had any importance in the chapter in general dry.gif . I'm sure he can put the bench scene from ch 3.

Sakura may finally realize that it was really Naruto who gave her the compliment on her forehead and read her mind. Chapter 483 could be the chapter where Sakura's intentions and feelings could finally be reveal but Kishi pulling the strings I am not sure. sleep.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#29 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 12 2010, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suppose you have a point... I'll just hope for the best then. And I think you didn't see her face when she "confessed" to Naruto, that smile she had on her... It was completely fake. The way she spoke was nothing like her... She was lying big time, and Naruto saw that.

The fake smile is probably due to the fact that she knew what she'll have to do next. She told to Naruto that he doesn't need to pursuit Sasuke and yet, here she is, doing the exact opposite of what she did told him. The smile could mean that she felt guilty of not telling Naruto the truth behind the confession and she probably guess that he would hate her

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 12 2010, 04:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Sakura loves Sasuke and yet she loves Naruto and right now she's balancing those feelings for the two not knowing who to chose. However at the same time Sakura may believe that she still loves Sasuke unless the bench scene is mention. I'm hoping Kishi puts the bench scene because it's the most important N/S moment ever and the beginning of their feelings for one another, Naruto for Sakura and Sakura for a Sasuke that doesn't exist. I mean if he put an irrelevant flashback of Karin actually being in the chunin exams getting attacked by a giant bear, which I believe that flashback didn't had any importance in the chapter in general dry.gif . I'm sure he can put the bench scene from ch 3.

Sakura may finally realize that it was really Naruto who gave her the compliment on her forehead and read her mind. Chapter 483 could be the chapter where Sakura's intentions and feelings could finally be reveal but Kishi pulling the strings I am not sure. sleep.gif

Yes, the SasuSaku moment could turn against them tongue.gif
I too wish that the infamous bench scene come back. For my point of view, I think that this is the scene that did start the 'love triangle'. Of course, the only one that can tell her that is Naruto and sadly, I doubt that he'll tell her.

Edited by silverserenity, 12 February 2010 - 03:27 AM.

#30 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 11 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate to say it guys but from what I understand, Sakura's in love with Sasuke still. Sai even said it. There's nothing left keeping NaruSaku together except blind hope... I still hope that they end up together but it's official now that Sakura is an ignorant idiot who can't learn anything. She still loved this bastard after TWO YEARS? I hate you Sakura, I hate you.

Do I really have to repeat myself? NO BASHING other characters.
Geez...

#31 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 11 2010, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The fake smile is probably due to the fact that she knew what she'll have to do next. She told to Naruto that he doesn't need to pursuit Sasuke and yet, here she is, doing the exact opposite of what she did told him. The smile could mean that she felt guilty of not telling Naruto the truth behind the confession and she probably guess that he would hate her

She smiled when she said "I love you". That easy to say it? For the first time? Really... If you confess your love to someone just as easy as that then either you have extreme emotional control (which Sakura doesn't) or you don't really love the person.

AboojTi.gif

#32 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 11 2010, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

her hug in her side was romatic if u look closly when telling why she loved him she was smiling AND BLUSHING she also had her head on his sholder to me between the two she was more confotable and liked huging naruto, u know this might be bold but i really think she really wanted that hug since she thought that naruto will hate her after this so she wanted to hold him for as long as she wants. just naruto didnt belive she didnt love sasuke and broke her hug, she seems sad after that, i think last part was a clue for him too see that she change it was an japanese proverb she was going back to what her mother said to her or tsunada i mean its true a womans heart is really like an autume sky LAME i know but its quite true and this is japanese culture.

i feel she waent lieing with her LOVE for naruto but i feel she still CARED about sasuke , now i see shes having doubts about her small hope after feeling his chakra

her first and second i love u was genius she BLUSHING LIKE an idiot and was thinking of a time i bet , she was blushing u cant fake a blush her first and second I love u was very hard for her it seems, she seemed embarass when she cofessession

Edited by firegirl, 12 February 2010 - 03:37 AM.

#33 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Feb 11 2010, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do I really have to repeat myself? NO BASHING other characters.
Geez...

I apologize, I wasn't aware that was viewed as character bashing... Unless that's where I called Sasuke a [censored vulgar noun]. In that case... Yeah I'm guilty. X_X

AboojTi.gif

#34 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 11 2010, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
her hug in her side was romatic if u look closly when telling why she loved him she was smiling AND BLUSHING she also had her head on his sholder to me between the two she was more confotable and liked higing naruto, u know this might be bold but i really think she really wanted that hug since she thought that naruto will hate her after this so she wanted to hold him for as long as she wants. just naruto didnt belive she didnt love sasuke and broke her hug, she seems sad after that, i think last part was a clue for him too see that she change it was an japanese proverb she was going back to what her mother said to her or tsunada i mean its true a womans heart is really like an autume sky LAME i know but its quite true and this is japanese culture.

i feel she waent lieing with her LOVE for naruto but i feel she still CARED about sasuke , now i see shes having doubts about her small hope after feeling his chakra

You have a pretty good habit of proving me wrong when I want to be don't you? XD Thank you. That's the hole in my argument I was looking for that I didn't see before. Now I see hope in NaruSaku again. My way of doing these things: think like the worst will happen, then when someone proves you incorrect then you will be happy. It worked pretty well. Thank you, that was the exact hole I was looking for.

AboojTi.gif

#35 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:38 AM

your welcome but remember with these two ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS

#36 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 12 2010, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
her hug in her side was romatic if u look closly when telling why she loved him she was smiling AND BLUSHING she also had her head on his sholder to me between the two she was more confotable and liked higing naruto, u know this might be bold but i really think she really wanted that hug since she thought that naruto will hate her after this so she wanted to hold him for as long as she wants. just naruto didnt belive she didnt love sasuke and broke her hug, she seems sad after that, i think last part was a clue for him too see that she change it was an japanese proverb she was going back to what her mother said to her or tsunada i mean its true a womans heart is really like an autume sky LAME i know but its quite true and this is japanese culture.

her first and second i love u was genius she BLUSHING LIKE an idiot and was thinking of a time i bet , she was blushing u cant fake a blush her first and second I love u was very hard for her it seems, she seemed embarass when she cofessession

Yay! That's my Fire-chan's spirit! ^^ Mm yes, could you even imagine Sakura and Sasuke in a hug? Yeah, that'll last 2 second before Sasuke stabs her in the back; literally! She looked so comfortable to hold Naruto so close, gah what I wouldn't do to be Sakura in that moment!! And yeshh you can't fake blush!

#37 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 11 2010, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I apologize, I wasn't aware that was viewed as character bashing... Unless that's where I called Sasuke a [censored vulgar noun]. In that case... Yeah I'm guilty. X_X

I was refering to the " I hate you Sakura, I hate you" part.

#38 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 11 2010, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
your welcome but remember with these two ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS

Alright, I'll have to lol.

AboojTi.gif

#39 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Feb 11 2010, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was refering to the " I hate you Sakura, I hate you" part.

Alright, I still apologize. And in addition, let's just say you're lucky I was mad at Sakura and not at Sasuke... because... *is a major Sasuke hater* XD ^^' I'm not mad at Sakura anymore thanks to my arguments being shot down with my doubts, but when it comes to Sasuke... I'd better keep my mouth shut I guess XD If I start a rant on him.. You won't get me to shut up x_x

AboojTi.gif

#40 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 11 2010, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright, I still apologize. And in addition, let's just say you're lucky I was mad at Sakura and not at Sasuke... because... *is a major Sasuke hater* XD ^^' I'm not mad at Sakura anymore thanks to my arguments being shot down with my doubts, but when it comes to Sasuke... I'd better keep my mouth shut I guess XD If I start a rant on him.. You won't get me to shut up x_x

your new i see u just double post its not allowed

just to warn u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users