• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#41 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Manga Anime Naruto Horses Reading manga and fantasy books really love to draw and horse riding i like to listen to anime soundtrack cd's but thats not the only music i love i really like to listen to the music of keane and Linkin Park as well what i like more is going to see movies with friends ore just do nothing and relax and staying over at my friends place <br /><br />My fav animel is a horse hehe but i also like my own doggy Janise and my two rabbits Snufy and Lucky

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:36 AM

To me the idea of Tobi being revealed as Obito sounds very stupid and i hope it will not turn out that way but what Tobi said at the end of the chapter about the power of Uchiha Madara that i dont really get what is he suposed to mean by that ? XxXx Kyrou

#42 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Kyrou @ Jul 28 2007, 04:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To me the idea of Tobi being revealed as Obito sounds very stupid and i hope it will not turn out that way but what Tobi said at the end of the chapter about the power of Uchiha Madara that i dont really get what is he suposed to mean by that ? XxXx Kyrou

Yup I am confused about what he meant as well.

The words aren't too clear or should I say the translations are confusing. Whether he means that he is Uchiha Madara or he has the power of the Uchiha Madara. I wonder what he really meant.

#43 SpongeBobtheBuilder

SpongeBobtheBuilder

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:47 PM

Tobi and Leader-guy wear the same mask. Leader-guy has the Sharingan in at least one eye, fully matured and permanently activated (I assume so) like Itachi. We've never actually seen anything on Tobi other than his ability to plant Deidara's mines and escape easily.
But what if- Tobi=leader guy! It would explain the "Uchiha Madara's power" bit, or if the leader had a implanted Sharingan like Kakashi.

I have no idea where I'm going with this, but yeh, here's my thoughts.

#44 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (SpongeBobtheBuilder @ Jul 28 2007, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tobi and Leader-guy wear the same mask. Leader-guy has the Sharingan in at least one eye, fully matured and permanently activated (I assume so) like Itachi. We've never actually seen anything on Tobi other than his ability to plant Deidara's mines and escape easily.
But what if- Tobi=leader guy! It would explain the "Uchiha Madara's power" bit, or if the leader had a implanted Sharingan like Kakashi.

I have no idea where I'm going with this, but yeh, here's my thoughts.

yup and that is what is bugging people. They don't know whether Tobi = Uchiha Madara or does it refer to the power of Uchiha Madara. They are 2 different things. Like Kakashi's sharingan, its not his own as it was going to him by Obito but when he will talk to someone he will say my power or at least refer to the sharingan in that context.

#45 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:16 AM

if you take obito's name and take away one "o" and shuffle the the rest you tobi

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#46 Samantha

Samantha

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:music of any genre, decaffeinated green tea, books, unexpected thunderstorms, freshly cut grass, sugar-free jello, skinny jeans, close friends, Fitzwilliam Darcy, morals, feminism, stargazing, multi colored socks, running so fast that you swear that you can fly, cloud watching, jumping into rain puddles, purple nail polish, freshly sharpened color pencils, Star Wars marathons, funky sunglasses, movie theatres, summertime, the Beatles, lazy days, daydreaming, 80’s music, history class, scrabble, Dr. Gregory House, photography, broken in converses, volunteering, and art.<br />

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:11 PM

Tobi as Obito? Wow, if that's true then that's really un-original on Masashi Kishimoto's part.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

#47 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (naruto baby_xox0 @ Aug 14 2007, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tobi as Obito? Wow, if that's true then that's really un-original on Masashi Kishimoto's part.

Quite a few things have been unoriginal iby Kishi-sensei, however its a way he utilizes the techniques and puts his twist on things that count. That is why I want to see what the whole deal is. Personally for me even if Tobi is Obito I don't see how that would be a problem. As long as Kishi-sensei utilizes him properly and makes the story interesting I could care less even if the technique used was unoriginal.

#48 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 02:49 PM

Meh, it's looking more and more probable. I hope it's not true though. That would be so lame in my book. It would completely negate the sentimental relevance of Kakashi's Sharingan, Obito's death, and the entire principles Kakashi stands by.

#49 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:00 PM

I hope it's not true as well. But I really wouldn't put a crap twist like that past Kishi. Sometimes, I think he's brilliant, and others that he needs to seriously think things through more.
bd5.jpg

#50 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (Silent Shinobi @ Aug 19 2007, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meh, it's looking more and more probable. I hope it's not true though. That would be so lame in my book. It would completely negate the sentimental relevance of Kakashi's Sharingan, Obito's death, and the entire principles Kakashi stands by.

I agree with you that it might negate the sentimental relevance of Kakashi's principles but it might provide more a chance for Kakashi to get affected personally through his past. I don't know how Kishi-sensei is going to show this but I personally think Tobi is Obito otherwise why have only one eye??? But the next thing I am wondering is if that is true, would he want his eye back from Kakashi?? What kind of confrontation would that be?

#51 Kugo Uzumaki

Kugo Uzumaki

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Naruto music narusaku friends manga anime and most of all Ramen ^_^

Posted 20 October 2007 - 08:07 PM

i solely believe its him think about it his right eye is the only eye hole and he gave kakashi his left sharingan so he only has the right at least thats what i believe

#52 Samantha

Samantha

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:music of any genre, decaffeinated green tea, books, unexpected thunderstorms, freshly cut grass, sugar-free jello, skinny jeans, close friends, Fitzwilliam Darcy, morals, feminism, stargazing, multi colored socks, running so fast that you swear that you can fly, cloud watching, jumping into rain puddles, purple nail polish, freshly sharpened color pencils, Star Wars marathons, funky sunglasses, movie theatres, summertime, the Beatles, lazy days, daydreaming, 80’s music, history class, scrabble, Dr. Gregory House, photography, broken in converses, volunteering, and art.<br />

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:59 PM

If Tobi does turn out to be Obito I will be very disappointed with Kishi-sensei. It just seems to obvious, there has to be some sort of a twist.

P.S.- Tobi is absolutely positively adorable.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

#53 JaredDrake

JaredDrake

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:37 PM

Okay, I FIRMLY believe that Obito is Tobi... Here's some proof to back up what I, and some others, have written.

1) Yes, he does have the Uchiha Doujutsu (Just to clear things up) Chapter 364 and 370 of the Manga has a good shot of his eye while he's on top of the statue of Uchiha Madara in the Valley of the End. (Note: I actually thought that the statue opposite the Shodai's was the Nidaime Hokage! lol) Hell, Chapter 364 practically SHOWS you the Doujutsu on him.

2) The most glaring proof is the location of the sharingan eye on Tobi and Kakashi. Kakashi = Left Eye, Tobi = Right Eye.

3) Okay, this one is kinda flimsy but...the hair. Obito and Tobi have the same spikey hair-style. Look at Kakashi Gaiden and any chapter with Tobi in it to prove it.

Kishi-san seems to be a bit big on Symbolism don't you think? Sasuke and Naruto had their battle at the Valley of the End - the Shodai Hokage and Uchiha Madara had theirs there as well. Interesting that one, Naruto represents the Shodai and Sasuke represents Madara. I'm not sure, but I remember reading that the relationship between Madara and the Shodai was kinda like Naruto and Sasuke's. I'll look for some proof and edit this! Hmm...Shodai, can control or repress a Biju's powers = Naruto, the Kyuubi Jinchurikki (Who I believe will get more control of the Kyuubi Chakra once he finishes the Fourth's damn seal. (Super Saiyan time! lol))

Jiraya and Orochimaru
Obito and Kakashi
Naruto and Sasuke

Three Genius' on one row, Three Academy dead-last's with exceptional potential on the other. The way I see it? 2 out of the three pairs' characters have had a confrontation. Its Kakashi's and Obito's turn.... :thumbs:
Attached File  Naruto_364_pg19.png   275.14KB   20 downloads

#54 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:37 PM

As much as people are upset IF Tobi will turn out to be Obito, I really don't mind the possiabilty and it could add some spice to the the whole stracture of the series.

Why? because as alot of people allready said, we see that alot of past teams are stractured just like team seven: the fiery, childish looser, the girl, and the cold prodigy child. with some changes with every team ( In Jiraya's team there is a betryal but no love tringle, and in Gaiden team visa versa)

Now with Gaiden team, who resembles team seven the most (in my opinion), I think It would be really intresting that if in this team's case, the looser would turn out to be the traitor (Obito) and the cold prodigy would turn out to be the hero (Kakshi)

About Kishi's story telling abilties, I never really saw a real genius in the way he tells the story, only his char are true masterpiece in my opinion.

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#55 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (Dormin @ Nov 6 2007, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As much as people are upset IF Tobi will turn out to be Obito, I really don't mind the possiabilty and it could add some spice to the the whole stracture of the series.

Why? because as alot of people allready said, we see that alot of past teams are stractured just like team seven: the fiery, childish looser, the girl, and the cold prodigy child. with some changes with every team ( In Jiraya's team there is a betryal but no love tringle, and in Gaiden team visa versa)

Now with Gaiden team, who resembles team seven the most (in my opinion), I think It would be really intresting that if in this team's case, the looser would turn out to be the traitor (Obito) and the cold prodigy would turn out to be the hero (Kakshi)

About Kishi's story telling abilties, I never really saw a real genius in the way he tells the story, only his char are true masterpiece in my opinion.

you said it. I think Gaidan team resembles team 7 as well. and I guess we will find out if Tobi is Obito or not if Kakashi gets suspicious of Tobi. Lets see how it goes huh.

#56 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 07 December 2007 - 08:55 PM

If Tobi was Obito, this would be as cliche as the Pein and Naruto relations.

Obito was crushed in half by a fecking rock, half his brain was destroyed along with some of his heart, probably, which would mean the different blood in the heart and surrounding vessels would mix and cause clotting around the major arteries and throughout the body, causing body failure. Also, his last eye was removed, so that means he was blinded.

Also, if Obito SOMEHOW survived his different blood together, losting half of his body and brain and his last eye, it would be cliche beyond cliche.

Tobi, on the other hand, said his power is that of UCHIHA MADARA. I doubt Obito would just stand up, use his last hand to brush off his last leg, and then scream and obtain Madara's power. THAT is Dragonball Z, my friends.

Uchiha Madara has chakra more sinister then the Kyuubi's, and was said to even summon the Kyuubi with it, and why the freaking hell would Obito go to his village and cause the freaking Kyuubi to kill his sensei, Minato?

That is just stupid.

#57 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 December 2007 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 7 2007, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Tobi was Obito, this would be as cliche as the Pein and Naruto relations.

Obito was crushed in half by a fecking rock, half his brain was destroyed along with some of his heart, probably, which would mean the different blood in the heart and surrounding vessels would mix and cause clotting around the major arteries and throughout the body, causing body failure. Also, his last eye was removed, so that means he was blinded.
Also, if Obito SOMEHOW survived his different blood together, losting half of his body and brain and his last eye, it would be cliche beyond cliche.

Tobi, on the other hand, said his power is that of UCHIHA MADARA. I doubt Obito would just stand up, use his last hand to brush off his last leg, and then scream and obtain Madara's power. THAT is Dragonball Z, my friends.

Uchiha Madara has chakra more sinister then the Kyuubi's, and was said to even summon the Kyuubi with it, and why the freaking hell would Obito go to his village and cause the freaking Kyuubi to kill his sensei, Minato?

That is just stupid.

You summed up the EXACT same words I had said. :thumbs:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#58 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:02 PM

I did? o.o I never went past this page to read the others. I just posted is all dry.gif

#59 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:05 PM

I was thinking no, but then I remebered that the Yondami was Naruto's dad, and when I saw the Sharingan on Tobi's eye, I think it's very much possible.

#60 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:21 PM

Hm, who else had the sharingan?

Suishi Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

But Suishi was marked 'dead', and Madara is unknown, but Obito is very much dead. When a rock falls on you and your last eye is removed, you know then you're dead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users