27 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:29 PM

Episode 12.  Boruto and Mitsuki. Since they already reveal their is a masked guy spreading the evil possession either this episode or the next should release the Nue...Oh it about those two so next episode.

Great it's the moon again am I going to have to see Toneri again? Nope, it's Cups talking to a snake trying to act mysterious. This may actually be interesting...if we didn't know his backstory already; that he is Orochimaru's "Son," he exist to worship Bolt, and to add a yaoi ship to this series -at least before nail comes to be part of the true yaoi ship of BN-. Honestly if we didn't already know that Orochimaru is "a good guy/no longer an antagonist now" this may have been interesting. Instead, I'm looking at my watch. Gozu Tennou? Is that the nue?

Opening

Cups is bathing in one of those scifi tube that you put experiments in. Orochimaru and Sugitsu are walking towards in shadow so in theory we aren't suppose to know who they are. Didn't the first volume of Boruto have the Mitsuki one shot in it? So this is just more time wasting fluff.

OK back to the academy where they are jumping on logs. A girl fell of the logs and her teammates left her behind so they could get a good score. Wow they are generic looking kittens. "They obviously fail because they left their teammate behind, and will get lectured about that by Shino. Then Bolt will say something that makes me think he a giant ass." Huh not yet I guess. Instead another team goes where only one guys makes it. Next It's Bolt Cups and Trainboy. Trainboy lags somewhat behind but they stick with him and encourage him and they have a brief little shounen standard chat. So they get a really low time because they stop to help trainboy. But the entire class is lectured about teamwork.

These kids are 6-8 right?

So Blond Sai, Shika, Cups, Bolt, and Trainboy after class discuss the guy doing all the possessions. So cups talks with Shika about teamwork, its value and also Bolt. So Moegi Konohamaru and Shino go and talk about how all the kids are doing and of course they quickly get to praising Bolt. Such as he is the seventh's son and the nucleus of the class. Moegi now has purple eyes for some reason.

So the repeater is reading a book about arithmetic showing how Bolt has changed him for the better. Also since Bolt is such a gift genius & nice guy he quickly help him with a problem he is having trouble with. Then cups ask if the sudden change in the repeater is because of Bolt. Then Blond Sai goes up and talks to Cups about Bolt. I'm pretty sure everyone can see the pattern for the next few minutes. Skipping.

Oh now we go to the Clone and see a flashback into her sad life so we can pity her making her more liked by certain fans...which is now the main fanbase since everyone else left. So SP can try and force the manga to abandon Salad for their Clone by going on and on about how the fans want the clone not Salad. Wow her mother is creepy. So now Cups talks to the Clone about Bolt and you can guess how that goes. In think her family is dead or something I wasn't paying attention because I was bored.

So now Cups is talking to Bolt about Bolt. So, he just smiles creepily at him, they they go to Bolt's house, -sigh- and of course Bolt start complaining about his dad to Cups. Oh god the episode is almost done! I'm Sixteen minutes in, and nothing has happened! Skipping to the end. They have dinner Naruto comes home and they have more chatting.

So bored, I'm going to talk about the preview. Yes the Nue is released next episode with it trying to remind us of the Kyuubi attack. Kakashi appears.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 June 2017 - 06:53 PM.

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:20 PM

Next Episode Preview:

Boruto: Kono........URAGIRIMON GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:08 AM

Mini-Hinata has a story of her past now :P Establishing her background story. Can they do that to a side character that has not yet been introduced to the manga to tell about her.past ? Oh well.

The yaoi fluff pairing Bolt x Mitsuki is done.

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:45 AM

Mini-Hinata has a story of her past now :P Establishing her background story. Can they do that to a side character that has not yet been introduced to the manga to tell about her.past ? Oh well.

The yaoi fluff pairing Bolt x Mitsuki is done.

Like I said before Sumire the clone is an anime original character. The point of her existence is to do the same thing SP were able to do with Hinata but sooner. They want that pedophile to add Sumire to the manga and make her the official love interest of Bolt before they even hit the manga. So that when they do get to it they can minimize any focus their may be on Sarada the daughter of Sakura and Sasuke -the two characters they hate the most-, and can over focus on the Clone.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 June 2017 - 12:46 AM.

#5 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:29 AM

Like I said before Sumire the clone is an anime original character. The point of her existence is to do the same thing SP were able to do with Hinata but sooner. They want that pedophile to add Sumire to the manga and make her the official love interest of Bolt before they even hit the manga. So that when they do get to it they can minimize any focus their may be on Sarada the daughter of Sakura and Sasuke -the two characters they hate the most-, and can over focus on the Clone.

There's some speculation about sumire in the net.

Some people think that she's the mastermind behind the attack. Either willingly or get brainwash. Is that true? What do you think?

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:33 AM

http://megamitensei....iki/Gozu-Tennoh

"Gozu-Tennoh is a fearsome protector deity found in Japanese esoteric Buddhism and his name means "Ox-head Heavenly King". He is a combinatory deity, that is to say he is an amalgamation of many beliefs. He originated in India as a minor tutelary deity who protected the monastery of the Jeta Grove and was associated with pestilence, and his name was Gosirsa Devaraja. As his cult spread it merged with many traditions in Asia. In Tibet, he was known as "Ox-Head Mountain" (Gozusan), when it was transmitted to China, it became merged esoteric Buddhism, Daoism, and Yin-Yang spiritual philosophies, before being transmitted to Japan, where it merged with the local Onmyodo tradition. In Japanese tradition, he was also associated with the legends of another kami of disease called Sominshorai, and then became identified with the kami Susano-O, along with his consort and son. He also became identified with the kunitsukami O-namuchi. His chief features continue to emphasize his nature as a deity associated with epidemic disease, though in time he was transformed into a tutelary deity who protected his followers from such ailments, and eventually becoming a deity of justice, a deity who ascertained the truth (a.k.a, a Tadashi no Kami), and a god of the cardinal directions."

#7 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:36 AM

Some people think that she's the mastermind behind the attack. Either willingly or get brainwash. Is that true? What do you think?

*Shrug* Could be I was skipping through the episode because it was so predictable. But I wouldn't be surprised if she will be possessed and because it was the final seal she was transformed into the Nue. Then something about Bolt needing to save her or it is his destiny to save her. Then saving her through an act of true love or something. I wouldn't put it passed SP. I would be shocked if she was only important for this arc.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 June 2017 - 03:40 AM.

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:18 AM

Boruto: Kono........URAGIRIMON GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:26 AM

Oh now we go to the Clone and see a flashback into her sad life so we can pity her making her more liked by certain fans...which is now the main fanbase since everyone else left. So SP can try and force the manga to abandon Salad for their Clone by going on and on about how the fans want the clone not Salad. Wow her mother is creepy. So now Cups talks to the Clone about Bolt and you can guess how that goes. In think her family is dead or something I wasn't paying attention because I was bored.

Oh just like when SP adds hinata flashback getting bullied in pein arc??

They also might make Sumire story like Rin , where shes a spy getting mind control and stuff ....We all know after all they don't enough brain resources to make good quality plot story so they digging up garbage to copy original old story. I saw it a lot in tumblr people posting image/gif from that anime that looks very similar to certain scene in old manga, when bolt fight that big bully guy he use same technique and exactly same scene like when sasuke fight kakashi in survival training , then theres a scene in boruto same like when naruto transform into fuma shuriken like team 7 fight zabuza naruto disguise as fuma shuriken .... they keep rehashing this , to bad the pro fans take it as "Nostalgia" rather than thinking it's so cheap they can't come up with something new / fresh.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#10 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:01 PM

Oh just like when SP adds hinata flashback getting bullied in pein arc??

They also might make Sumire story like Rin , where shes a spy getting mind control and stuff ....We all know after all they don't enough brain resources to make good quality plot story so they digging up garbage to copy original old story. I saw it a lot in tumblr people posting image/gif from that anime that looks very similar to certain scene in old manga, when bolt fight that big bully guy he use same technique and exactly same scene like when sasuke fight kakashi in survival training , then theres a scene in boruto same like when naruto transform into fuma shuriken like team 7 fight zabuza naruto disguise as fuma shuriken .... they keep rehashing this , to bad the pro fans take it as "Nostalgia" rather than thinking it's so cheap they can't come up with something new / fresh.

Right now I'm just going to recommend everyone a youtube channel call Diversity & Comics. He spends a lot of time reviewing and criticizing "SJW Marvel." One of the things he criticizes is the what I'll call "The One Punch Effect." Where a writer to show how bad ass their character is by them beating up the villain/s with no effort and sometimes with just a single punch. This also normally leads to the character also never being wrong and never going through any real struggle or difficulties. Which leads to a very boring story and in the case of Marvel the book normally being cancelled in a few issues.

Now the only real way these characters work is if you doing them intentionally and one is deconstructing it and the re-constructing it. Like with All Might and Saitama.

One Punch Man originally started out as a comedy where no matter how badass and powerful the villain was Saitama would just walk up and defeat it in one punch. After it became an official manga and became an shounen battle manga it was changed into other heroes would fight the villain and have the epic battle giving their all to save people then once they were done Saitama would walk up and defeat it in a single blow, like the Sea King. The fact that that was every battle Saitama ever had made him incredibly bored since he spent so much time gaining his strength and becoming a hero to have epic battle with powerful villains. Now the last two chapter of the manga have been focusing  on this with this week chapter him and King discussing what he should do since he is already a maxed out character. Which he decided that he would focus on becoming a true hero.

All Might is a straight up cape and the country's "Symbol of Peace." But by the time we meet him, he's already on his last leg of his career and was starting to look to training a replacement. Also the fact that he is such a hero and so truly believes in justice. He literally worked himself to death until he was too weak to continue being a hero then went beyond that until he had used up all his power. We all see that his All Might personality is somewhat of a persona -even then he's kind of wacky-, and he out of his uniform is a pretty laid back dude. But he is also the idol to most of the main cast look up to who all dream of becoming the next "Symbol of Peace"

Now how does this effect Bolt? Let me first make a list. In the first episode after he crashed the train into Naruto's face on the Monument he gets out and start acting cool Konohamaru appears behind him. He then turns around and quickly unleashes a series of blows that are very reminiscent to Sasuke fighting Kakashi during the bell test. Next episode we learn that if it wasn't for the repeater he would be the best student in the entire class in all categories then he able to fight the repeater that is several years his elder on equal terms fighting very similar to Naruto. Then the episode cups appears we learn that he apparently created a formula to solve a problem that was better then how Shino was teaching them. He was able to fight Shino with Shika and cups that reminded me heavily of the first fight with Zabuza, also they were able to beat him when they were 8 years old and he is a contemporary of the hokage not a lazy student of one. He is able to create highly individualistic clone and has great deductive skills. Also that magic eye he has. Also he has Naruto's ability to have anyone he spends time with have their ways changed for the better and become quickly devoted to him quicker, more intensely, and with less effort then his father. Now these are just some of the many talents and feats Bolt has displayed of note in the first 12 episode when he's 8 and just started the academy a week ago. He more of a kittening genius then Sasuke or anyone else when ever seen in this franchise. Also other then Salad no ones really criticizes him and even when it does it quickly dismissed then they just start talking about how gifted he is and how people shouldn't criticize him. Making him very boring & predictable to watch. 

Now as to why do they just copy scene from Naruto. It's to make him seem impressive while giving no flaws what so ever. now to make him seem cool and bad ass the know people liked the old series and some of those events were memeroable so just copy them to make bolt look cool. And why do they do want him to have no flaws? Simple. His is ultimately their creation. Yes. Yes. I know kishimoto created him, but think about. He was made for nH which they wanted and got from using the last to force kishimoto's hand so he would go with the pairing they wanted instead of the one he was planning for 15 years. So he is their perfect creation because he was made for them, and by their actions. So why should he have any major flaws in their eyes he is perfect and the symbol of everything they have accomplished. As much as I hate to say even Boruto so far in the manga is a better character then in the anime, because the pedophile isn't the same as the people in SP working on Boruto. He doesn't see him as perfect and at least try making Bolt have something of a well rounded personality. Also they are an uncreative bunch just look at the clone which is an amalgamation of dozens of standard secondary shounen girls. So taking those scene form the old series is just to show how cool badass and great bolt is while also showing the uncreativity of SP's staff.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 June 2017 - 04:17 AM.

#11 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:23 PM

I don't think she have the will for either, but the animators can turn it to their benefit if they have something in mind.

#12 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:08 PM

So is this clone ever going to appear in the manga?

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:29 PM

Who knows.

#14 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:11 PM

Who cares?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#15 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:30 AM

I think she will.

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:52 AM

Who cares?

Think of it this way, If  she appears in the Manga and gets together with Boruto, we can rub it in the Pro NH who are now pro BoruSara fans' faces with the same kitten that they used to bash NaruSaku, Saying OH but Sarada hates  Boruto, and the childhood friends thing between them means that they view each other as brother and sister nothing more!!!!! :kukuku:  They had obvious shipping moments you say?  It's a red herring all overt again and you know it!!!!!!!!! :kukuku:  :zaru:  EFF BoruSara am I right!? because it's the same situation and with the former's father and the latter's mother you  G.D. hypocrites!!!!!!! mwahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kukuku: I TOTALLY LOOK FORWARD TO THAT DAY and do my victory dance to use their own hypocritical words against them, this way we actually get the last laugh against those haters :th_yeah:  :plots:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 June 2017 - 09:55 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#17 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:38 PM

Think of it this way, If  she appears in the Manga and gets together with Boruto, we can rub it in the Pro NH who are now pro BoruSara fans' faces with the same kitten that they used to bash NaruSaku, Saying OH but Sarada hates  Boruto, and the childhood friends thing between them means that they view each other as brother and sister nothing more!!!!! :kukuku:  They had obvious shipping moments you say?  It's a red herring all overt again and you know it!!!!!!!!! :kukuku:  :zaru:  EFF BoruSara am I right!? because it's the same situation and with the former's father and the latter's mother you  G.D. hypocrites!!!!!!! mwahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kukuku: I TOTALLY LOOK FORWARD TO THAT DAY and do my victory dance to use their own hypocritical words against them, this way we actually get the last laugh against those haters :th_yeah:  :plots:

Cool I like that but is this hinata 2.0 going to survive cause she wasn't in the bolt movie?

#18 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:21 AM

Hmm well there's that. Oh well I think they'll just retcon her in :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#19 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:11 PM

Hmm well there's that. Oh well I think they'll just retcon her in :zaru:

Naturally cause all they can do is retcon now and make the story even more confusing.

#20 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:59 PM

So that is the currently famous angry Hinata? , I never see her behave like this when cold body of Neji lying in front of her , or when her little sister got kidnap (oh yeah knitting scarf more important) , or when her son done shameful things to his father name by painting his hokage face/monument or cheating right in front of 5 kages feudal lord and those important guest at chunin exam using forbidden device ...  WHY NOW making her like this ???

PS : The comment section is disgusting joke.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users