• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#41 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:47 PM

I haven't read Part 3 of the manifesto yet. But it is amazing, Mizura! a_dance.gif You are awesome! And so is this manifesto! happy.gif

#42 Lucienne

Lucienne

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 08:48 AM

Yay! I'm back! Sorry I was gone for a long time...fell in love with another pairing, HwoarangXiaoyu...

Anyway, that was long! I didn't really get to read everything I just scanned it...hehehe...

#43 adrianna

adrianna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach!<br /><br />basketball, soccer (or football, whichever) tennis<br /><br />reading, shopping, computer

Posted 24 November 2006 - 10:33 PM

Oh . . .I have lots of reading to do, don't I?

I read part one the other day, and it really has sort of made me remember why I started liking narusaku in the first place (I'm a little bit rusty with part one of the Manga)

An amazing piece of work! (from what I've read so far) I could never focus long enough to do anything that long laugh.gif

Part of the H&E Family (sister)

My Journal

#44 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:49 PM

I have to go back and finish the third part, because I was reading it until like 2 in the morning I sorta fell asleep beside my keyboard (and that wasn't the first time too, I do it alot with fanfics, as soon as I close my eye for more then a minute as I wait for the page to close BAM!)

Anyway, now my remember why I support NaruSaku over all the over pairings...I want to print it off and save it somewhere....so I reread it over and over when I don't have internet connection (which is like never...airports and long car rides...then)

#45 NaruSakuNoAi

NaruSakuNoAi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:My interests are Anime/Manga, Reading, Writing , Drawing Music and lots of more things^^

Posted 07 December 2006 - 02:18 PM

Whoa that was one excellent piece of writing. I read through your whole article and it fascinated me and made some points clear for me. As for the NaruSaku fandom this is a very apreciated manifesto. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it, i really enjoyed it and it was also very informative, i can tell you did some good research for it. biggrin.gif Noiw i cannot wait to see the NaruSaku interaction in the anime part 2!!!!
My Deviantart Page<---My DA Gallery, loads of shounenai in there so be warned, few HET pairings too, I'm currently obsessing NaruSasu and NaruSaku^^

#46 DazeDreamer

DazeDreamer

Free Falling

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 08:37 PM

Ne.....SUGOI! omfg.gif omfg.gif That's soooooo flippin good! It must of taken ya FOREVER to write that! I say :thumbs: :thumbs: GREAT JOB! I swear I love it! ^^ You should do more manifestos more often! XD LOVE IT!
I only ask for you to notice me.

/l、
(゚、 。 7  ~Meow :3 (Hey there pretty little kitty.)
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

#47 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 12 December 2006 - 02:39 AM

Well we need more chapters in for her to do that. Hell I cannot even go to SSvs.NS since the site is nearly dead because we don't have much to debate on. If there's nothing by the end of the month I'll wait until Febuary since Naruto should've completed his training and rest of Team Kakashi should enter the deadily arena by then.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#48 tmb04

tmb04

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 11:16 AM

I wonder if I can have permission to post this manifesto on other sites, just because its so wonderful and all and of course full credit will go to you Mizura

#49 Mizura

Mizura

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (tmb04 @ Dec 22 2006, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder if I can have permission to post this manifesto on other sites, just because its so wonderful and all and of course full credit will go to you Mizura

Go ahead! You're fully welcome! XD

Thanks for the comments guys! =D

#50 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 25 December 2006 - 07:33 PM

ah!!! jmf changed his name to mizura!!! :shamefulcry0js: :shamefulcry0js: :shamefulcry0js:
how will i ever remember now!? my world hath come a tumbling down...
what if i changed my name to... monkeystotallystink or something! who would ever know i'm me!? wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
ps. nice job on the essay. ''^^

#51 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 09:51 PM

:blink:

In case you weren't kidding, that's not jmf. They're just using the same avatar.

#52 Keyes

Keyes

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 05:39 PM

This was a very well put together and thought out work. It successfully drove into my brain NaruSaku (used to be NaruHina). I read it three times to make sure i didnt miss anything. Then i went and reread the manga to make sure everything you referenced was there. (cause some people do just pull it out of there ass)
Im amazed at the insight i now have. I love NaruSaku with a passion and if it doesnt end up that way the story is ruined for me.

The only other couple i think that is almost as certain as NaruSaku is ShikaTema.

Very good job biggrin.gif

#53 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Girls, and girls, girls, did i mention girls?

Posted 16 January 2007 - 12:32 AM

The thing that is even more amazing than the essay itself is the fact that no insults were thrown your way, but that might be only because not a lot NaruHina's payed it a visit.

Miz, thou art amazing!

#54 Mizura

Mizura

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:58 AM

ah!!! jmf changed his name to mizura!!!

*twitch*

I'm not jmf. I just used one of the "default" avatars available because I was too lazy to upload a new one. =_=

The only other couple i think that is almost as certain as NaruSaku is ShikaTema.

I wouldn't say NaruSaku is certain, but I'd say it's pretty well developed. =D

The thing that is even more amazing than the essay itself is the fact that no insults were thrown your way, but that might be only because not a lot NaruHina's payed it a visit.

Believe me, they've thrown Plenty of insults my way (often without even reading the thing carefully). Except they've been doing it elsewhere, since I mentioned on the first page that they're free to insult it all they want, just that they should do it elsewhere, since the ship_manifesto community doesn't actually allow flames.

But yeah, they've thrown Plenty of negative comments my way in other places (like anti- fanclubs or their own journals). You just haven't been looking enough. XD It's pretty funny, actually, I've heard anything from "You must be insane to write something that long. >=( " (so? That's my problem, how's it worth than writing multi-chaptered fanfiction?) to "What a b*tch she is for thinking that NaruSaku is healthy >=( " (... so? It's my own opinion).

Ah well. XD

#55 Jameshawking

Jameshawking

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 02:26 PM

..; hence why I dun really like that many fanclubs. Y'all are cool, but seriously

..; Angst

#56 Tobi_Uchiha

Tobi_Uchiha

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 04:39 PM

Wow....This explains verything perfectly. In the beggining I used to be a Sasu/Saku fan, but after really wathcing the anime and reading the manga. I realized that this platonic relationship doens´t have for more...
Well done...who could have explained better than you all the true facts from this relationship?

#57 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:30 PM

Now there's a new chapter and with part 2 actually premiering next month people will be more convince and create better edivence.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#58 Keyes

Keyes

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:45 PM

There is already a lot of evidence as mizura has shown but yes as time progresses the evidence will get much stronger and eventually if everything goes to our liking the two will end up together.

#59 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 26 January 2007 - 05:47 PM

awesome job biggrin.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#60 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:01 PM

i really enjoyed reading the manifesto great job mizura.

2z3z1wm.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users