Close
Photo

Will Tsunade die?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

Poll: Tsunade's death. (74 member(s) have cast votes)

Will Tsunade die when Pein comes to Konoha?

1. Her time has come -_- (35 votes [47.30%])

Percentage of vote: 47.30%

2. No she'll make it! Believe it! (39 votes [52.70%])

Percentage of vote: 52.70%

Vote

#41 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:21 PM

alucard......work on your grammar, please?

Anyway, I still don't think her death is required to make Sakura "grow up", if Tsunade dies then too bad, and I do agree with Kakashi being too lazy to become Hokage, even if Tsunade/Jiraiya said he would make a good one. But if she does die then I suppose that Kishi could just finish off the series with Naruto defeating Pein and becoming Hokage......that would work I guess.

#42 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:computer, games, anime, manga and alot of random things:D

Posted 29 August 2008 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (Kyuudaime @ Aug 28 2008, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
alucard......work on your grammar, please?

LOL sorry ill try and pay more attention to what i type for now on k? <3

#43 Endros

Endros

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:43 AM

I don't think that Kakashi is as immature as everyone thinks. The level of respect everyone else has for him including ninja from other nation is too much for him to be a complete jerk-off. He's much more of a crouching moron, hidden badass than anyone gives him credit for.

#44 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:51 AM

Orochimaru is a complete jerk-off but everyone respects him...
The Righteous are humiliated and perish, the strong are weakened and beaten, lovers become wretches to all and the other, the innocent are forsaken and dismissed, and the shattered are left broken... such is the cause of evil and contempt... contempt for what others are not, contempt for their own weaknesses, contempt because they are no longer in the realm of the light. But instead have fallen to hatred, anxiety, and greed.

#45 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (Saint Michael @ Aug 29 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Orochimaru is a complete jerk-off but everyone respects him...

not really. noone respected orochimaru compared to everyone else. maybe konoha did but thats only cause orochimaru practically kicked there asses. besides if the akatsuki didnt respect orochimaru then why should anyone else?P

#46 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:24 AM

not really. noone respected orochimaru compared to everyone else. maybe konoha did but thats only cause orochimaru practically kicked there asses. besides if the akatsuki didnt respect orochimaru then why should anyone else?P

Because he can like take your body man! Do you want him to take your body? DO YOU?! Do you think you can survive without your body?!
The Righteous are humiliated and perish, the strong are weakened and beaten, lovers become wretches to all and the other, the innocent are forsaken and dismissed, and the shattered are left broken... such is the cause of evil and contempt... contempt for what others are not, contempt for their own weaknesses, contempt because they are no longer in the realm of the light. But instead have fallen to hatred, anxiety, and greed.

#47 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (Saint Michael @ Aug 29 2008, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because he can like take your body man! Do you want him to take your body? DO YOU?! Do you think you can survive without your body?!

well i can run pretty fast............ but thats off topic biggrin.gif

Edited by alucard, 30 August 2008 - 03:00 AM.

#48 drummakidd

drummakidd

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:drums, guitar, recording/mixing, hanging out with friends

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:45 AM

Hmm... personally I think that Tsunade will die in her upcoming battle. Similar to Jiraiya, she'll have to pull out all of the stops, every trick that has given her the title of Sannin. Going by what Kishimoto ambiguously said in his interview. there will be a focus on Sakura and a focus on Kakashi. The focus on Sakura is most likely the next step to push harder and farther to surpass Tsunade herself. Unfortunately, it seems that the way Kishimoto does this is to take away some sort of mentor or teacher. Tsunade is Sakura's teacher and the last of the Sannin. As it stands, the Sannin are being defeated one by one, letting the future Sannin, i guess you can call them Neo-Sannin or something, step up to the plate. Naruto is now at the point where he begins training that will allow him to become better than his mentor, Sasuke already surpassed his teacher, and now it's Sakura's turn. As much as I don't want to see Tsunade die...it will probably be required to push Sakura. Also as L already mentioned, both Tsunade and Jiraiya mentioned that Kakashi would be a perfect candidate for Hokage. I believe there is enough foreshadowing to deduce that Tsunade will fall in battle, Sakura will mourn and mature not just as a ninja but as a person, and Kakashi will become Hokage.

Edited by drummakidd, 06 September 2008 - 08:48 AM.

#49 Endros

Endros

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 01:42 AM

By Jerk-off, I meant idiot or someone who's incompetent.

I express my support for drumma's post, the hints are there we just need to see them

#50 Jayron =3

Jayron =3

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Music, V.games &amp; Friends =3

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:56 AM

I think so that tsunade will die coz all of the sannins r dying T^T but i hope so it would not happen
Art is a BANG!

#51 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. &gt;:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 10 November 2008 - 07:58 AM

Meh, If she does buy the farm...I think that'll rush the whole Naruto becoming Kage...and or someone who really isn't Kage material will fill the slot, and kinda ruin things for me. At least that's how I feel about it. I think Tsunade needs to hold the throne a while longer. So Naruto can AGE some more..

#52 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:13 AM

Judging by what has happened to the Sannin recently, I can't see her making it sadly shamefulcry0js.gif

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#53 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:46 AM

While I dont want to see her die, I think for the sake of story and the inevitable rise of Danzou to power it would make things very interesting. I mean think if Naruto and the Konoha 11 become rouge, what impact it would have on the story especially concerning Naruto and Sasuke's ideals lining up. I wonder...

#54 Zack

Zack

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:42 AM

i dont think she will die just yet cuz she hasnt done anything really huge in the anime on top of that for this week im more interested in kakashi and how will his part will end but back to the subject she also shouldnt die at least until naruto can become hokage that way no ones in his way XD

#55 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (Zack @ Nov 18 2008, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont think she will die just yet cuz she hasnt done anything really huge in the anime on top of that for this week im more interested in kakashi and how will his part will end but back to the subject she also shouldnt die at least until naruto can become hokage that way no ones in his way XD

Ah but I am pretty sure that even if she didnt, there would still be problems with those damn elders that even got Shizune to think their way. Dont forgot about those two old kittens.

#56 Zack

Zack

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Nov 19 2008, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah but I am pretty sure that even if she didnt, there would still be problems with those damn elders that even got Shizune to think their way. Dont forgot about those two old kittens.

ahhh thats very true but at least nothing bad is happening to tsunade at this time so yea only time will tell

#57 AsianGal2

AsianGal2

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:spend some quality time wit da family, hang out wit friends,sketch anime/manga,dance routine,snow-sled,surfing,swimming, wateva is fun, i'll do it...

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:48 PM

I have a feeling she will..but don't wrry, tsunade is the hokage..she is strong..she'll totally kill dat person.. biggrin.gif

#58 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:54 AM

I'm starting to have my doubts that she will die but I do think her days as Hokage are about over.

uc.png

#59 NutMan

NutMan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:37 AM

I think that the majority of the older generation will die.

Edited by NutMan, 04 January 2009 - 03:37 AM.

#60 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Nov 18 2008, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope to see those two pitiful characters reach a painful end. They seriously have to die a worse death than Shizune, I mean c'mon~

There's still a chance that Tsunade could die, although I don't think she will, since she has already spent all her chakra on protecting people. The slug summon will probably disappear soon, too. I think we'll soon see what her old body really looks like (I've been expecting it since the sannin fight!) and she may reach a point where she is too weak to hold the Hokage position even though she survives the attack on Konoha.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users