• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#1 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:I have a degree in Film and TV and am working on obtaining a masters degree in screen writing. I spend most of my time reviewing scripts at work and at home. Yup, I'm the lucky person who gets to sort through all the submitted screenplays and ends up reading them and providing script coverage to the producers. I enjoy working in development but I hope one day to branch out and work in other areas of production. For example, post production, I love to edit films and I wouldn't mind working on set either. My ultimate goal is to one day become a producer/writer.

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:42 AM

How will Sakura react when she finds out Naruto is the 4th’s son? I think she will be shocked at first but will continue being supportive. narusakuct7.gif
Naruto Live action is here

#2 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:44 AM

I can see her being alot nicer to Naruto once she finds out.

uc.png

#3 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:48 AM

Actually I don't see her acting much different. I mean maybe she'll have figured that it's no wonder he had such strong lineage.

If she starts being waaaaay nice after she finds out, it'll be like her fangirling over the 4th's son for the celeb quality which would really cheapen her character.

In the end, I don't think that she'll treat him with any less respect as a comrade than she already does.

Edited by Saku-chan, 17 July 2008 - 03:49 AM.

tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#4 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:48 AM

I don't see Naruto or Sakura learning about his parents, it would be cool but I have my doubts.

But if she did learn about his parents, I don't see her changing her attitude at all towards him.

Edited by Kyuudaime, 17 July 2008 - 03:51 AM.

#5 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:00 AM

I agree with those who say her attitude won't change. I mean, she respects him enough for himself already, she doesn't need something like that as an excuse.

Don't get me wrong, I think she'll think it's really cool, but beyond that it won't really make a difference.

This goes for just about all of Naruto's friends.

#6 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:10 PM

yea, no attitude change. But, if she knew that back in the academy days. She would be fangirling over him and would be saved from being stuck to sasuke BACK in THOSE OLD DAYS. now its all narusaku love:)

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#7 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 20 July 2008 - 06:25 AM

Hmm... Initially, I think Sakura would be shocked. She might get confused on how to treat Naruto - after all, he's practically royalty. Sakura is one for treating others with respect and honorifics, and she's always been really casual with Naruto. Naruto? Or Naruto-sama/dono? I'm not saying she would see Naruto in a completely different way, just that she would be confused on how to address him.

But then it'd all settle down and I'm sure Sakura would go back to seeing Naruto as Naruto, just as she always has. happy.gif

I do wonder if Naruto might want to conceal it once he finds out, at least for a little while. Can't help but think of how Konohamaru was always in the shadow of his famous grandfather for a while. I'm sure Naruto would hate it if people treated him differently just because his father was a hero.

#8 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:46 AM

She will start to call him:

Naruto-sama

#9 LeavesFromKonoha

LeavesFromKonoha

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (Dkey @ Jul 20 2008, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She will start to call him:

Naruto-sama

I really don't think that might happen. She could possibly be confused, but I'm sure Naruto will remind her that he is still himself again (you know, with some baka stuff of his^^).

#10 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:computer, games, anime, manga and alot of random things:D

Posted 21 July 2008 - 02:59 AM

well i dont see her changing that much i think she might act a little more careful or jsut it will help her understand how strong naruto could really be. but if she finds out doesnt the whoel village know who naruto's dad is? O.o

#11 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:40 AM

I think she'll go by Naruto's response to the news and just be supportive. But that inquistive mind of hers will lead her to search in the old records for all the information she can find on both his parents. I think she'll care more than him about having a heritage. I think Naruto will wonder why that matters to her, but as time goes by he'll understand, and it will probably become something he good naturedly teases her about:

"So what did you find in those musty old papers today, Sakura chan?"
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#12 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:25 PM

I take back what I said before, Sakura won't treat Naruto that much differently but I still see her being just a little nicer to him.

uc.png

#13 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jul 20 2008, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do wonder if Naruto might want to conceal it once he finds out, at least for a little while. Can't help but think of how Konohamaru was always in the shadow of his famous grandfather for a while. I'm sure Naruto would hate it if people treated him differently just because his father was a hero.

Same here. Especially since Naruto has been working his butt off for people to acknowledge him for who he is, and not as the Nine-Tails' vessel. The villagers finding out could finally earn him the respect he's wanted, but I can't see him being happy with it.

#14 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Jul 24 2008, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same here. Especially since Naruto has been working his butt off for people to acknowledge him for who he is, and not as the Nine-Tails' vessel. The villagers finding out could finally earn him the respect he's wanted, but I can't see him being happy with it.

Yeah, he's not the kind of person to want respect handed to him.

uc.png

#15 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:35 PM

Nothings going to change, it's just another thing she learned about Naruto.

#16 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:42 PM

Wow did everyone just forget about what happened in the third chapter?

She made fun of him for being an orphan

I think she'll think back on that and feel guilty. Though knowing Kishi and how he did the reaction to Naruto about being a jinchuurki, he might just not work on it. Who knows.

#17 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:29 AM

Actually, I don't see Sakura's attitude towards Naruto changing if she ever finds out about his heritage. Although, if Kishi decided to remind her of what she thought of him years before (Chapter 3), Sakura might be feeling a bit guilty. But remembering the way she reacted to Naruto being a Jinchuuriki - Sakura might not be as surprised as most think.

I really can't see her adding honorifics to his name such as sama because to some, he's the son of the Yondaime Hokage... but to her, he's Naruto... a friend and teammate. But at the same time, I can see her supporting him along the way, and maybe even try to find out more about his parents. (Like she did with the whole Orochimaru-Akatsuki thing)

But knowing Sakura, she might as well be confused on how to act around Naruto for awhile... although he'll probably notice such, and try to see what's wrong with her; Like he usually does. XD
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#18 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Jul 24 2008, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, I don't see Sakura's attitude towards Naruto changing if she ever finds out about his heritage. Although, if Kishi decided to remind her of what she thought of him years before (Chapter 3), Sakura might be feeling a bit guilty. But remembering the way she reacted to Naruto being a Jinchuuriki - Sakura might not be as surprised as most think.

I really can't see her adding honorifics to his name such as sama because to some, he's the son of the Yondaime Hokage... but to her, he's Naruto... a friend and teammate. But at the same time, I can see her supporting him along the way, and maybe even try to find out more about his parents. (Like she did with the whole Orochimaru-Akatsuki thing)

But knowing Sakura, she might as well be confused on how to act around Naruto for awhile... although he'll probably notice such, and try to see what's wrong with her; Like he usually does. XD

That's probably the most likely.

uc.png

#19 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:24 AM

Sai said not using honorifics is a sign of closeness, the initial use of merely calling him as Naruto was much more of a term to show Sakura's dislike for Naruto and lack of respect.

There will be some feelings of guilt reflected all the way back to chapter three. The revelation of the Kyuubi showed her the truth behind the happiness that appeared to show early in the series to have her think he was lucky to be an orphan; as compared to the typically melancholic and aloof 'sadness' that Sasuke showed. Her new guilt will be from what life should have been for him. But there will also be anger towards the people and herself of how they could worship his father and treat their hero's son like crap.

Edited by roninmedia, 25 July 2008 - 03:28 AM.

#20 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Jul 24 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sai said not using honorifics is a sign of closeness, the initial use of merely calling him as Naruto was much more of a term to show Sakura's dislike for Naruto and lack of respect.

There will be some feelings of guilt reflected all the way back to chapter three. The revelation of the Kyuubi showed her the truth behind the happiness that appeared to show early in the series to have her think he was lucky to be an orphan; as compared to the typically melancholic and aloof 'sadness' that Sasuke showed. Her new guilt will be from what life should have been for him. But there will also be anger towards the people and herself of how they could worship his father and treat their hero's son like crap.

We'll see I have a feeling we're not that far off from all of this happening.

uc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users