• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#6801 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:43 AM

I'm not so sure that I want it to happen so much as I think it would fit - and I know this was mentioned in here before, but I simply can't remember which user mentioned it (if you remind me, I will gladly give credit).  In Rurouni Kenshin, the villain tricks the hero into thinking that he's brutally killed his love interest, leaving a fake corpse behind.  In this case, if Obito managed to see that Sakura is Naruto's Rin, he might target her as others have speculated in order to try and make Naruto understand his pain, and become like him (as he predicted that he would already).  He could leave behind a fake corpse of Sakura or it could simply be genjutsu - either way, Naruto thinks she's dead as do the readers and he falls into despair - this would be a great opportunity for Naruto to prove that he is better, stronger than Obito in that he can mentally overcome the grief of Sakura's passing (except without her actually dying).  It'll turn out that in the end, Obito couldn't actually bring himself to kill her for real since she reminded him so much of Rin, thus revealing that she was never dead in the first place.  This way, Naruto can experience the same pain as Obito and overcome it in order to successfully TnJ him, without having to sacrifice Sakura's life.

Or something along those lines anyway - I would prefer an alternative that gives Sakura a bit more of an active role (in RK, the love interest was kidnaped and stowed away with the villain on an island while everyone else thought she was dead, and she tried to escape several times - I think she also connected some emotionally with the villain IRRC).

this is better than than the idea that was better than my idea . 

Posted Image

#6802 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:12 AM

we still have an obstacle guys and its Sasuke we dont know if sakura will start being a fangirl again :mellow:

if she does i think it will be hard for  NaruSaku to happen -_-

If she does not show any interest in Sasuke NS FTW! it will be canon

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#6803 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:54 AM

Dear God, when are people going to stop with this Sasuke fangirl thing?! Sakura is not like that anymore from the start of Shippuden, actually, from the time around her confession to him. She hasn't acted fangirlish from early Naruto... as in, the beginning. Having lingering feelings that need to be resolved doesn't equal fangirl.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#6804 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

Dear God, when are people going to stop with this Sasuke fangirl thing?! Sakura is not like that anymore from the start of Shippuden, actually, from the time around her confession to him. She hasn't acted fangirlish from early Naruto... as in, the beginning. Having lingering feelings that need to be resolved doesn't equal fangirl.

i don't understand their logic , its all wishful thinking for them if they want a a Sasuke fan girl they need to look at Karin and Ino . 

Posted Image

#6805 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:23 AM

I'm not so sure that I want it to happen so much as I think it would fit - and I know this was mentioned in here before, but I simply can't remember which user mentioned it (if you remind me, I will gladly give credit).  In Rurouni Kenshin, the villain tricks the hero into thinking that he's brutally killed his love interest, leaving a fake corpse behind.  In this case, if Obito managed to see that Sakura is Naruto's Rin, he might target her as others have speculated in order to try and make Naruto understand his pain, and become like him (as he predicted that he would already).  He could leave behind a fake corpse of Sakura or it could simply be genjutsu - either way, Naruto thinks she's dead as do the readers and he falls into despair - this would be a great opportunity for Naruto to prove that he is better, stronger than Obito in that he can mentally overcome the grief of Sakura's passing (except without her actually dying).  It'll turn out that in the end, Obito couldn't actually bring himself to kill her for real since she reminded him so much of Rin, thus revealing that she was never dead in the first place.  This way, Naruto can experience the same pain as Obito and overcome it in order to successfully TnJ him, without having to sacrifice Sakura's life.

Or something along those lines anyway - I would prefer an alternative that gives Sakura a bit more of an active role (in RK, the love interest was kidnaped and stowed away with the villain on an island while everyone else thought she was dead, and she tried to escape several times - I think she also connected some emotionally with the villain IRRC).

But this is the problem how he can be tricked by a genjutsu when he's a jinchuuriki who now controls the kyuubi, Kyuubi can simly tell him, hey man it's a genjutsu wake up.

Like hachibi did with killer bee.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#6806 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:22 PM

I think that he more or less has learned to let her go , i mean if we think about it when he made the POAL he kind of accepted that she chose Sasuke and he was out of the picture nonetheless Kurama would wake him out of the slumber that is IF he still has it . But its a nice theory on your end.

Well , i was visiting the anti NS tag yesterday (don't ask :D) and it was filled with 632 scenes that panel when she blushes and is very likely that she did too , I've checked the panel myself before it she doesn't have those lines , but on the next she has them .. I've even checked if the lines are on the same level it seems they are , so it can be very likely that she indeed did fangirled , dunno if Kishi drew it weird or its just a weird angle . Its right under the eyes and on the next we see that she does indeed have dirt but its on different places ..

Edited by Psychox, 27 August 2013 - 12:24 PM.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#6807 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

Oh god, how do I explain this. Those weren't blushing lines were lines of DIRT. IF however, would've been for blushing, they had to be parallel and oriented on the same direction. Not only they are not entirely parallel but they aren't oriented in the same way as one is vertical and one horizontal. PLUS, if it would have been a blush indeed and it would have been meant to cause such a havoc, don't you think that Kishi the troll we all know, would've drawn a BIGGER panel? The blush thing doesn't make sense from any point of view be it designing, author intention or whatever.

#6808 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

^Don't get angry at me , please :umm: .

Anyways I'm just saying that on the next panel the lines are gone and there is only dirt on her face and its really strange why would he draw those lines line that in small panel with just her and Sasuke?  I see that they don't exactly parallel that's why i am saying its weird . I don't know im just throwing what i see , maybe i've spent too much time on the anti tag last night . :sweat:

#6809 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:47 PM

Im still paranoid if sakura acts the way she acted to naruto when sasuke was around in part 1 :confused:

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#6810 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:51 PM

Why is there still discussing about SS? How can people still even see the smallest possibility in this pairing? I think there should be "SS positive build up thread", I guess it wouldnt even fill one page.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#6811 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

Why is there still discussing about SS? How can people still even see the smallest possibility in this pairing? I think there should be "SS positive build up thread", I guess it wouldnt even fill one page.

haha, most certainly agree :D , we're talking if she fangirled over Sasuke in 632 , because many imply it .

#6812 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:54 PM

haha, most certainly agree :D , we're talking if she fangirled over Sasuke in 632 , because many imply it .

I dont see anything that implies fangirling in 632. Also a blush has nothing to do with fangirling.

#6813 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:55 PM

^Don't get angry at me , please :umm: .

Anyways I'm just saying that on the next panel the lines are gone and there is only dirt on her face and its really strange why would he draw those lines line that in small panel with just her and Sasuke?  I see that they don't exactly parallel that's why i am saying its weird . I don't know im just throwing what i see , maybe i've spent too much time on the anti tag last night . :sweat:

Ah, sorry if I sounded angry. It's just that I am tired of the old thing that fans turned into when there was nothing there to begin with.

On the previous panels, there are lines, they grow bigger as a result of her punch impact. Before the said image, she had a different design, she covered her eyes, however, after the said incident, the so-called blushes can clearly be seen as dirt when she has a zoom-in on her face when she talks to Naruto.

Let me just paste what I wrote on my Tumblr [too lazy to write it again]

First of all, yes, he was protecting her, not to debate upon, though we all know the reasons to why he joined Team 7 in battle.
But that is NOT our subject of discussion.

I have heard this blushing argument so many times it makes me sick. No, Sakura didn’t blushed.

Oh God, how do I explain this… Those weren’t blushing lines, were lines of DIRT. IF however, would’ve been for blushing, they had to be parallel and oriented on the same direction.

tumblr_inline_ms6wr8LJtG1qz4rgp.png

Not only they are not entirely parallel (as you can see in highlighted 1 and 2) but they aren’t oriented in the same way as no. 1 is vertically oriented and no. 2 is horizontally oriented and it’s actually ONE single line.

Now, whenever Kishi draws blushing, his lines are clear, all parallel in a considerable distance from each other, all oriented the same direction with an angle-like oriented look and vertical. This is Sakura blushing:

tumblr_inline_ms6wt322E31qz4rgp.png

See the lines? All of them are actually 3, parallel with each other, the distance is almost the same, they are totally clear and have that angle-look-alike orientation.

So not only no. 2 is just a random horizontal line, but there isn’t any other to which to connect, not oriented in the same manner like the other one, it’s just something randomly thrown there.

PLUS, if it would have been a blush indeed and it would have been meant to cause such a havoc, don’t you think that Kishi the troll we all know, would’ve drawn a BIGGER panel? We all know that when he wants to pt an emphasis on something that relates to a state of being, from a feeling point of view, he draws big panels. Yet, there, you can barely see her face.

The blush thing doesn’t make sense from any point of view be it designing, author intention or whatever. You name it.

#6814 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

Oh god, how do I explain this. Those weren't blushing lines were lines of DIRT. IF however, would've been for blushing, they had to be parallel and oriented on the same direction. Not only they are not entirely parallel but they aren't oriented in the same way as one is vertical and one horizontal. PLUS, if it would have been a blush indeed and it would have been meant to cause such a havoc, don't you think that Kishi the troll we all know, would've drawn a BIGGER panel? The blush thing doesn't make sense from any point of view be it designing, author intention or whatever.

sure as hell looked like dirt to me . desperate people tend to look for desperate images and resort to all kind of desperate measures . And yeah , Kishi sure as hell would have drawn a bigger panel , she showed sigsn of distrust when Sasuke set foot back at Konoha why would she blush I don't understand . 

Posted Image

#6815 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

Why even this worrieng? If Kishi intended to make NH or SS canon, why would he write the manga the way he did? Especially Kushina telling Naruto to find some girl like her and later Minato confirming Sakura to be the one like Kushina. It cant be more obvious, everything else would leave a huge plot whole in the story and i see no reason for Kishi to damage the story like that, for a to the story minor factor like pairings.

#6816 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:03 PM

I dont see anything that implies fangirling in 632. Also a blush has nothing to do with fangirling.

Others however would beg to disagree . :D

Ah, sorry if I sounded angry. It's just that I am tired of the old thing that fans turned into when there was nothing there to begin with.

On the previous panels, there are lines, they grow bigger as a result of her punch impact. Before the said image, she had a different design, she covered her eyes, however, after the said incident, the so-called blushes can clearly be seen as dirt when she has a zoom-in on her face when she talks to Naruto.

Let me just paste what I wrote on my Tumblr [too lazy to write it again]

First of all, yes, he was protecting her, not to debate upon, though we all know the reasons to why he joined Team 7 in battle.
But that is NOT our subject of discussion.

I have heard this blushing argument so many times it makes me sick. No, Sakura didn’t blushed.

Oh God, how do I explain this… Those weren’t blushing lines, were lines of DIRT. IF however, would’ve been for blushing, they had to be parallel and oriented on the same direction.

tumblr_inline_ms6wr8LJtG1qz4rgp.png

Not only they are not entirely parallel (as you can see in highlighted 1 and 2) but they aren’t oriented in the same way as no. 1 is vertically oriented and no. 2 is horizontally oriented and it’s actually ONE single line.

Now, whenever Kishi draws blushing, his lines are clear, all parallel in a considerable distance from each other, all oriented the same direction with an angle-like oriented look and vertical. This is Sakura blushing:

tumblr_inline_ms6wt322E31qz4rgp.png

See the lines? All of them are actually 3, parallel with each other, the distance is almost the same, they are totally clear and have that angle-look-alike orientation.

So not only no. 2 is just a random horizontal line, but there isn’t any other to which to connect, not oriented in the same manner like the other one, it’s just something randomly thrown there.

PLUS, if it would have been a blush indeed and it would have been meant to cause such a havoc, don’t you think that Kishi the troll we all know, would’ve drawn a BIGGER panel? We all know that when he wants to pt an emphasis on something that relates to a state of being, from a feeling point of view, he draws big panels. Yet, there, you can barely see her face.

The blush thing doesn’t make sense from any point of view be it designing, author intention or whatever. You name it.

That actually makes a lot of sense , i can see now that her right(left) line is somewhat thicker than the left(right)  and on the image where she talks to Sai its somehow clearer and the lines are straight , you are correct .

Maybe one of Kishi's assistance did it ^^.

#6817 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

Guess you got to wait on the anime to settle it once and for all. Though by the time it gets there, it wouldn't matter anymore. Actually, it doesn't now.

#6818 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:51 PM

we still have an obstacle guys and its Sasuke we dont know if sakura will start being a fangirl again :mellow:

if she does i think it will be hard for  NaruSaku to happen -_-

If she does not show any interest in Sasuke NS FTW! it will be canon

I thought there was a chapter where Shikimaru asked Sakura if she still felt 'that way' towards Sasuke. If I recall right, she said no. So that sums that up.

#6819 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:52 PM

I thought there was a chapter where Shikimaru asked Sakura if she still felt 'that way' towards Sasuke. If I recall right, she said no. So that sums that up.

Huh? I don't remember that.

#6820 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:54 PM

No it wasn't.

ナルサク

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)