#21 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jul 2 2011, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
headscratch.gif well we're not sure if there is any connection with the Hyuuga and Uchiha but since the Sharingan developed from the Rinnegan its possible

I think that the Byakugan came from the Sharingan, but the Sharingan rose at the same time of the Rinnegan. It is possible that the Sharingan became active when the two brothers fought each other. The tomoes on the older brother may have activated, while the Rinnegan may have activated in the younger brother, allowing him to use Izanagi without risk.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#22 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:19 PM

But the Younger brother did not have the eyes mellow.gif at least to our knowledge so we can keep that possibility

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 July 2011 - 08:37 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23 Giosoccer

Giosoccer

Fuuton: rasen shuriken

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Drawing

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:53 AM

Wait a sec if madra gave the rinnagon to nagato did he steal it from the sages body or from his older son? ( or someone else related to the sage) Also i wonder if during the surgery on sasuke to give him his eternal mangekyou sharingan, madara gave sasuke the rinnagon because there r two of them and madara needed his sharingan to use for the eye of the moon plan. Also i wonder what yhe rest of the tablet the sage of six paths left behind says, because madara can now read it. ( because he could only be read part of it with his eternal mangekyou sharingan he needed the rinnagon to read the rest.

#24 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:00 AM

Nagato didn't get the Rinnegan from Madara, it's his bloodline limit....

#25 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:00 PM

I think that when he said "give" really meant he helped in his activation. I don't think Nagato would have undergone any sort of surgery...his parents didn't seem like the type. Also he did not give it to Sasuke.

He took one eye for himself, the other eye to clone copies of copies.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#26 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 3 2011, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nagato didn't get the Rinnegan from Madara, it's his bloodline limit....

Madara CLAIMED that he gave it to Nagato never said how yet

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 July 2011 - 02:59 PM.

#27 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:35 AM

Madara CLAIMED that he gave it to Nagato never said how yet

I am quite sure Madara was being metaphorical, not literal. His machinations, schemes and plots directly or indirectly caused the situation of war and strife caused Nagato's Rinnegan surfaced. Thus, He "gave" it to Nagato.

Or maybe I am wrong and it is : a plothole; or we have not been told the full history yet.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#28 Giosoccer

Giosoccer

Fuuton: rasen shuriken

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Drawing

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:52 PM

Maybe madara didn't give him the rinnagon after all. In order to have it u must be a desendent of the sage and isn't Nagato part of the Uzumaki clan. The reason i say that is when madara takes the rinnagon he says " look at you, you overexerted your powers so much that the uzumaki clan's trade mark red hair turned snow white". Maybe he just ment awaken it or somthing or maybe he littery gave it too him its too hard to tell until they actually explain it.

#29 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:34 PM

i dont think madara gave the rinnigan to nagato. cause nagato had it when he was very little, and even activated it when he was really little by himself. soo...maybe madara means it in a different way.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#30 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jul 4 2011, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am quite sure Madara was being metaphorical, not literal. His machinations, schemes and plots directly or indirectly caused the situation of war and strife caused Nagato's Rinnegan surfaced. Thus, He "gave" it to Nagato.

Or maybe I am wrong and it is : a plothole; or we have not been told the full history yet.

Hmm fair enough I highly doubt it's possible to physically give someone the eyes anyway since the the Rinnegan developed into the Sharingan mso Madara could not possess any

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 July 2011 - 08:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users