That's an awesome sketch, Nikki <3. :cookie:

#82 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 09:24 PM

=O Raven and Starfire together would be so awesome, since I love them both. <3 However, your sketch of Raven alone is superb. Your shading and pose is beyond anything I can do anyways XD So be happy that you are blessed with some form of artistic design, and work to improve so that one day it can blossom into the next Van Gough =)

I of course, can't critique anything fairly since I am a beginner in art and have never taken a class since eigth grade, therefore missing out on the artsy-knowledge. Good job for you! Do you have any tutorials you might reccommend by any chance? Or anybody? Sorry if it's an off topic question, but I always wondered from what people learned to draw.

#83 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (SakuDotz @ Feb 1 2008, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^ Raven from TT. I just tweaked her outfit a bit. happy.gif It's not done yet.. I want to add Starfire next to her, I think that would be so cool! And lastly.. my shading sucks since I never actually do a good job, let alone FINISH it.

EDIT: The date is DAY/MONTH/YEAR for me. So it's recent!

...I've seen those boobs before...

...oh wait, it's yours. sleep.gif

#84 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:46 PM

Thanks for the comments everyone! th_glomp.gif I appreciate them! All of them! :rolleyes:

As for new work.. I was up at 3am the other night doing this. It was quite random too. I was attempting to start my comic strip page for the thread and I ended up starting this. She looks a lot like my friend, so I'm probably going to give it to her when I'm finished. I have to fix the nose up a bit and of course the mouth those both look like epic fail! Also, start shading.. I hope you guys like it! biggrin.gif I'll be sure to post the finished copy when I'm of course.. finished. laugh.gif Hence why it's not signed yet.. smile.gif

I just realised how much I adore eye work.. I always start with the eyes which in the end screws up my body proportions. Her eyes are my favourite part in this.. I can't wait to finish this piece! Hehe.. art is so smashing! biggrin.gif

Edited by SakuDotz, 26 February 2008 - 11:46 PM.

#85 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:56 AM

Gd work dotz!! XDDDDD

P.S. I liked the eyes! <3
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#86 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 27 February 2008 - 11:07 AM

who is she?

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#87 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:57 PM

Wow, nice drawing, Nikki happy.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#88 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:32 PM

Nice picture, Nikki. happy.gif

#89 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:31 AM

I am in love with this man.. I have a huge thing for his hair, so I decided to draw Matt Tuck! (Bullet for My Valentine). cool.gif

Yeah.. the stuff under his chin is like a beard/chin hair lookin' thang. And he has tattoos, I never felt like finishing him.. sweatdrop.gif wub.gif

And he has a huge blonde highlight looking thing.. I wasn't that lazy to make it that light. tongue.gif

Lastly.. his eyebrow is cut. XD

Edited by SakuDotz, 20 April 2008 - 02:46 AM.

#90 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:59 AM

Agh... realism... my worst enemy! I see you have a better relationship with realism than I do, or at least you know your way around. Your eyes are your best card, yet you shade great as well so there's not much to say... at least with the last pic. You seem to master the whole "know your lightsource" thingie, and hence you shade so much better than I've ever been able to myself! *envy*

I guess the only thing I can see that would make you better is to learn better how and where to apply pressure with your pencil. I'm rather talentless at realism so I shouldn't talk, but lighting and the hair would look better if you had the right amount of pressure on the right places... gah, I stopped making sense...

ANYWAY... awesome pics Nikki. You're a great artist, so there's no running away fromt he doujin when your turn comes. You've managed to twitch away two seasons now, so Season 3 is your season!!!

Over and out!

#91 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:53 AM

Alright, Vyse! I'll make sure to do that.. I was using a mechanical pencil.. which was hard to do the shading with. laugh.gif

Thank you so much! a_hug.gif

#92 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:07 AM

That sketch look great!

Good job! :thumbs:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#93 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:15 AM

OMG Matt Tuck is a Dotz fanboy! He has a shirt with her name on it! O_O!

LOL! Anyways, really awesome pic! The dude looks so real its like a black and white photograph! cool.gif

And Vyse is right! You should start working on Season 3 of the Drawing peeps so it can be even more awesome! a_dance.gif

#94 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 20 April 2008 - 10:50 AM

Wow, very nice Nikki happy.gif

I don't like the guy, but I do like the music tongue.gif

Anyways, very good job. I don't know much about drawing myself, so I can't really criticize. I see nothing wrong with it. Maybe the details could be done even better (sorry, I really love it, but needed to find something for you to improve. I know...I'm a pest XD ) I love the eyes happy.gif

Keep up the good work =)
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#95 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:27 PM

Sweet. wow.png Keep up the good work.

#96 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:41 PM

I love itttttttt. wow.png

Matt Tuck and Bullet For My Valentine FTW!

#97 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:45 PM

Aww.. thank you everyone!! I'm so happy you all like it, that's wicked! 8DD

#98 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 20 April 2008 - 10:50 PM

Wow, that's a very nice drawing...lol, good work! :thumbs:

#99 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:24 AM

I finished Matt Tuck!

I did this in the dark!

*runs away before Mr. Potato Head can be stolen from her* mwahaha.gif

Edited by SakuDotz, 06 June 2008 - 05:25 AM.

#100 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 09:21 AM

lol! Potato head was stolen aaaages ago. tongue.gif

But great art all the same! Looks liek holding hostages does work! XDDDDDDD

Nice one Dotz. :thumbs: or Nice 2. tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users