8039 replies to this topic

#7921 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 04:42 PM

Time-traveling Samurai, that sounds like a premise of a cartoon or anime I watched as a kid.

Too bad Samuari Jack's series finale that we waited for years was terrible.

Edited by jak123, 28 September 2018 - 04:42 PM.

#7922 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 01:48 PM

Married men should not be popular with women...Oh Sanji if you only knew.

Not gonna lie the ending surprised me, the lives of Straw hat crew just gets more and more crazy.

iAnby7W.gif

#7923 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:09 PM

Kaido probably has the true devil fruit Momo's is based on.

#7924 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 04:57 PM

Yeah, Momo's was a experimental one made by Vegapunk right? That's kind of cruel to end up with a ability derived from the man responsible for his parents murders.

The power levels shown in the last two arcs are kinda bonkers, when you look at the power levels of Charlotte and Kaido, they all seem to be at a whole level or ten above everyone we have seen so far, and makes you wonder how strong Gol.D Rogers was that he stood a head above these monsters. I'm genuinely at a point where I can't see Luffy and crew winning, but I have full faith in Oda so I can't wait to see how he handles all this, and to think Kaido and Charlotte and not even the final bosses.

iAnby7W.gif

#7925 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 05:12 PM

Well I'd like a scenario where Luffy is barely holding off Kaido to let the others escape and run for the hills too, But I don't see that happening since I don't actually recall him ever running from a fight to my knowledge. the only other way is to probably avoid confrontation all together, but that would require plot armor and "story necessity Stupidity" on Kaido's part. OR it will go the typical Shonen Route and Have Luffy Win against Kaido anyway.  :ermm:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7926 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 08:41 PM

Well I'd like a scenario where Luffy is barely holding off Kaido to let the others escape and run for the hills too, But I don't see that happening since I don't actually recall him ever running from a fight to my knowledge. the only other way is to probably avoid confrontation all together, but that would require plot armor and "story necessity Stupidity" on Kaido's part. OR it will go the typical Shonen Route and Have Luffy Win against Kaido anyway.  :ermm:

The fight with Kuma, Luffy ordered everyone to split up and escape after they barely beat the first model and the real one turned up. That's why he sent them the message after the failed Ace Rescue 3D2Y. they were meant to escape and meet up in three days. Even battling against charlottes son, he tells Nami to smash all the mirrors and escape whilst he fought in the mirror world.

iAnby7W.gif

#7927 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 09:15 PM

Ah, right. Well my statement stands then. ideal scenario; hold off Kaido for everyone to escape then run. I'm not saying match Kaido Blow for Blow or anything but show his growth enough that he can at least show a small challenge and distract Kaido long enough to give everyone the opportunity to get away, then gtfo himself

#7928 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:51 PM

So seastone originated in Wano...makes sense why the country is so important now.

#7929 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:43 AM

Turns out lord Momo has a sister Hiyori...she is likely the Number one prostitute introduce this chapter.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 December 2018 - 05:43 AM.

#7930 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 02:36 PM

Exactly my thoughts :yes:

#7931 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:15 AM

You know I can't wait for this to come out: 

one-piece-episode-of-sabo-the-three-brot

March 19th!!

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#7932 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 31 December 2018 - 04:15 PM

https://youtu.be/LLhSC5kICnE

Seems like a live action movie is being made

#7933 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 04:19 PM

https://youtu.be/LLhSC5kICnE

Seems like a live action movie is being made

You do realize this is a commercial for Indeed, a job searching site, right?

#7934 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 01:09 PM

Sanji about to get a quick win against a headliner? Yeah he's 100% fighting Queen at the end of this arc. Sanji and Zoro going to get 3x stronger in this arc like Luffy did in Whole Cake.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#7935 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 01:48 PM

Damn you, Oda for taking a break after hype!

#7936 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 06:02 AM

How do you win a battle against a faster, more durable Sanji who can also just be invisible whenever? There was always a gap between him and Zoro, but the gap doubled in size when Oda made Zoro train under Mihawk. Sanji's ties with Germa made up for the gap. Now with the suit he's back right below Zoro. Biggest plot twist of the chapter was the raid suit not being a pretty princess dress.

2XtVwF6.png

#7937 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 01 February 2019 - 06:27 PM

How do you win a battle against a faster, more durable Sanji who can also just be invisible whenever? There was always a gap between him and Zoro, but the gap doubled in size when Oda made Zoro train under Mihawk. Sanji's ties with Germa made up for the gap. Now with the suit he's back right below Zoro. Biggest plot twist of the chapter was the raid suit not being a pretty princess dress.

How? We haven't seen Zoro go all out yet, and he buried Pica. Meanwhile Sanji has struggled to even contend. The raid suit didn't put him "right back below Zoro", it made Sanji actually able to contend without getting clowned. He's not "just below Zoro" by any stretch.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#7938 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 01 February 2019 - 07:48 PM

You do realize this is a commercial for Indeed, a job searching site, right?

No I did not, know I feel ridiculous

#7939 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:31 PM

No I did not, know I feel ridiculous

What else is new...

#7940 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:59 PM

How? We haven't seen Zoro go all out yet, and he buried Pica. Meanwhile Sanji has struggled to even contend. The raid suit didn't put him "right back below Zoro", it made Sanji actually able to contend without getting clowned. He's not "just below Zoro" by any stretch.

Pica was around Oven level, and Sanji handled Oven with no problems. Daifuku was twice as strong as Pica and Sanji was able to match his haki at the very least. Signs of growth since the fight he had against Vergo.

With the raid suit he is much stronger than an ancient devil fruit headliner on the suits first use without any adjustments added. And why have Sanji fight a headliner so soon with the suit, talking as if this headliner with an ancient zoan is nothing more than a quick win and test run for the suit? He is obviously fighting a calamity. There is nothing else for Sanji on this island.

The minks have Jack. Sanji has Queen. Zoro has King. Luffy/Law/Kidd have Kaido/Big Mom. There is a reason the editors are saying the series is almost over. We are in the Yonkou Saga. If Luffy is considered a true Yonkou after this saga, then Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei are his top commanders, and must all be at Jack-King level.

What might happen is Zoro and Sanji receive some help like Luffy did against Doflamingo and Katakuri. They are damaged because of something else (Law and Katakuri's pride). Regardless, if Luffy can go from 500mil to 1.5b, then his top 3 men/commanders can't be around 500-600mil after the next arc ends.

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users