Close
Photo

Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds is coming!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#41 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:12 AM

well since we don't live in Japan I guess by coming you mean coming next year...right?...
I wonder how they're going to fit Sasuke into this filler though. Unless of course they do something they did with the Bleach filler right now (ie. reverse the timeline).

#42 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 03:50 PM

Oh yea! oh wait... it's all a dream.

Would not be surprised at all. I wonder if Sakura will be in it at all...

Love is everything.

#43 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:22 PM

Update:

I found a scan...

http://img122.images...ch403pubpe2.jpg

And Hinata is in the movie... with Naruto and Sakura...

Oh no! The NH and SS are starting to have a party with this movie, even though it's a filler facepalm.png

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#44 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:39 PM

Well the first Naruto Movie (The Snow Ninjas one) was full of SasuSaku. A signature featuring a scene from that movie is still a very popular image among the SS fans.

I have a feeling the characterization in this movie will be just as bad as the first Shippuuden movie and that was pretty bad.

Edited by roninmedia, 10 June 2008 - 05:42 PM.

#45 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:21 PM

Sasuke looks like an old man.........

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#46 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 10 2008, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Update:

I found a scan...

http://img122.images...ch403pubpe2.jpg

Oh no! The NH and SS are starting to have a party with this movie, even though it's a filler facepalm.png

I can already tell this is gonna suck.

uc.png

#47 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:computer, games, anime, manga and alot of random things:D

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:42 PM

heres a trailer on youtube cause all the links i clicked on didnt work and if you watn to find the subbed movies or the subbed show of shippuuden heres another link to them http://www.youranime...e-episodes.html As for the movie itself of 5 i think it will be a good movie. it seems its goign to focus on naruto/sasuke but judging by the trailer it looks like it will be like inuyasha 3rd movie. but at the same time you have to think that it wont be considering how sasuke acted when naruto/sakura finaly found him in orichamru's hideaway but aslong as its got good fight scenes as someone said itll be a movie worth watching^^

#48 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:55 PM

I really do not mind that Hinata is in the movie. To be honest, I'm not counting on any romance in the movies. And the one that had maybe a little, and SasuSaku at that, is still the better of the four. I sincerley doubt there will be ANY NaruHina development, and for some reason I don't think Sakura is even going to see Sasuke.

Besides, which kunoichi has been with Naruto in all of his movies including this one? sakura.gif For Hinata's role, I just want to see her kick some ass for a change (she'll probably have to work for it, whoever she's up against).

I will agree, that if the last Shippuden movie showed me anything, they need to work on the characterization and try not to exaggerate their flaws. Hopefully that won't be the case, but it's rare when companies do consecutive movies like this that they change their formula (especially if it does bring them cash).

Edited by Kodachi Claws, 02 July 2008 - 03:53 AM.

#49 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 10 2008, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

XD Well didn't we have a party last movie? I mean it's only fair that they get a little time. =)
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#50 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:computer, games, anime, manga and alot of random things:D

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:10 AM

if there was goign to be romance in the movie it might be a slight end to teh nh and ns. or it might keep it going but i think the 2 guys standing next to hinata might have somethign to do with her. + the fact of who they are? since hinata will actualy be in this movie i think it will finaly be her time to show what she can do cause we practiacly all know what everyone can do except hinata cause weve never been able to tell what she is actualy capable of. she isnt a genin anymore so i wonder happy.gif

#51 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:05 PM

Heh...heh... :teehee:

This sounds like it's gonna be like the NaruSaku-NaruHina war...

ON THE BIG SCREEN! (Lolz...tongue.gif)

I think I like this concept. biggrin.gif
(As long as blood is shed.......Sakura dominates...(FTW! XD)...and there are some heated moments, I'll be happy. happy.gif
But absolutely NO making-out threesome scenes, I hope.
Now DAT would be disturrrbing........ :blink: )

...And Hinata finally showing a backbone and an ability to do something she HASN'T already done before....is a plus. :thumbs:

Edited by Gena kumo, 11 June 2008 - 05:10 PM.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#52 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:45 PM

-Crosses fingers, muttering 'Make Hinata faint a running joke in the movie....'-

#53 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 09:22 AM

New Trailer update:

http://jp.youtube.co...h?v=ZYUtOQ9_j-s

this looks rather promising than I expected. (Nice to see Sai in a bit of action) from the looks of it, I hope (sort of) Naruto will go Kyuubi for a while seeing such a horrible scene

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#54 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:39 AM

I really liked the animation of Hinata activating her byakugan. Very fluid.

Although I have to laugh at the NaruSasu-ness of it all. And I seriously thought they were selling heartshaped Naruto and Sasuke necklaces. My first reaction was "are these people doing this on purpose?!" LOL.

And WTF was with Naruto being felt up by evil filler nin in the caves? Ew...
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#55 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:42 PM

Flying golden people dropping bombs on a modern-looking city? Great. This is probably the thing I hate most about the movies...it's like they think they can do whatever the hell they want just because the movies aren't canon, and/or they're just not creative enough to think up stuff that's believeable in the Naruto world.

On the bright side, animation looks good and a lot of the characters are making appearances (I was afraid Sai wasn't going to be in it at all).

#56 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:30 PM

Awesome-X!!!! This actually looks decent. As far as shippuden movies go it seems they're of better quality then the last two naruto part1 movies. I'm excited this movie looks epic. and it seems something happens to make Sasuke work with Naruto again. Very cool.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#57 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:31 PM

Looking forward to this movie.

It seems Sasuke still has the curse mark.

#58 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:07 PM

This movie looks like a pile of horse crap just like all the other fillers. Bullets and machines in the Narutoverse? No....just....no.

Edited by L, 01 July 2008 - 07:10 PM.

uc.png

#59 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:58 AM

Animation looks ok, but it looks more like a high-budgeted episode than an actual movie. There seems to be way too many cameos, which could cut down on Sasuke's role in the story, and those gliders bombing Konoha is a blatant rip-off out of Howl's Moving Castle. Also, is it just me, or does it sound like they're getting R&B singers for this movie? It just seems really awkward to me. Overall, this isn't looking too promising for me.

#60 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 02 July 2008 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (Chidori Mistress @ Dec 26 2007, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Replays Trailer multiple times*
The worst thing is we have to wait AGES for it to be subbed.
The 4th one isn't even subbed yet!

look up naruto shippuden movie subs in the video website "veoh" its there,

sleep.gif im not that interested in Sasuke, only in a bad way if hes a threat to narusaku, does anyone know if there will be narusaku in this movie? haha, dumb question, but i just wanna try to see if u guys know..or..do you THINK there will be n arusaku?! narusakuct7.gif

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users