• This topic is locked This topic is locked
276 replies to this topic

#21 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Jan 3 2011, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it got torn to pieces, it's not like he took it off purposely lol

also WHERE THE HECK IS THE LOST TOWER SUB!?!?!!?! rawr.gif

Won't be released on DVD until early April, you should see it soon after that.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#22 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:27 AM

Just finished watching, looks epic.

But I'm kinda affraid that they will start like OP: making movies that are actually a summary off an arc (in this case the pain arc).
I think this because nothing else gets told but: "we are showing sage mode in full action..." . And the only villain that gets shown is pain and if I recall correctly Konan's pieces of paper?

To be honest I liked the concept of making a whole new story for a OVA better.

Still it's gonna be epic to see Naruto with the cloack again biggrin.gif.

PS: somebody knows the title of this one?d

Edited by Torxe, 09 February 2011 - 07:28 AM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#23 drummakidd

drummakidd

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:drums, guitar, recording/mixing, hanging out with friends

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:43 PM

This looks totally different from the teaser that just came out for the 5th Shippuuden movie. According to Naruto Anifreak (they have a youtube link for the teaser as well) the 5th movie will be called "Blood Prison".

Link for the teaser: http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

#24 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:12 AM

Well, this looks pretty interesting. I just hope the later trailers won't let me down like the 4th one. I really hope the Konoha 11 gets a chunkload of screentime like the third one since it looks that way.

EDIT: extended version added.

Sorry for the sh*tty quality of subs but according to it, (if you pause several times) Naruto's been arrested for killing an Iwagakure and Kiri Jounin. Plus attacking the Raikage.

Edited by Codus N, 08 April 2011 - 06:46 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#25 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Apr 8 2011, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, this looks pretty interesting. I just hope the later trailers won't let me down like the 4th one. I really hope the Konoha 11 gets a chunkload of screentime like the third one since it looks that way.

EDIT: extended version added.

Sorry for the sh*tty quality of subs but according to it, (if you pause several times) Naruto's been arrested for killing an Iwagakure and Kiri Jounin. Plus attacking the Raikage.

Maybe they are bouncing this off the current storyline, and the charges are actually fake- except for attacking the Raikage. It the only way they can hold him back from joining the fight, imprison him. Watch, Sakura will be the one to bust him out (like in movie 3) because she knows the charges are a lie and she understands how Naruto feels.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#26 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:34 AM

By current storyline, which one do you mean?? the anime or manga??

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#27 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Apr 8 2011, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By current storyline, which one do you mean?? the anime or manga??

manga, it's not coming out till the end of July, so the anime may be past Kushina's flashbacks by then and starting the 4th ninja war arc. The escape he just attempted to do in this manga chapter, instead of being guarded by some people he knew, the animators could decide to make it the Raikage, and charges are trumped up claiming he killed an Iwa and Kiri ninja when he escaped from the turtle island, etc... when those two ninja either didn't exist at all, were shadow clones, or died elsewhere in battle on that day.

#28 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

in the first preview he only uses sage mode >.>

#29 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Apr 8 2011, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
in the first preview he only uses sage mode >.>

I could tell that was a flashback to his fight with Pain. I also noticed during the scenes with him in the torn cloak and in jail they drew his face more angular/mature and eyes smaller in his face than in the flashback. This would also fit it being current manga time as he is moving toward turning 17 (around 16 1/2 now)

17 is often the age marker in anime and manga for drawing the character as looking very nearly adult in their particular drawing style (especially male characters in shonen and shoujo manga and anime) 19 being the typical marker for looking fully adult. Kishimoto doesn't draw Naruto looking quite that mature yet but he's subtly matured both Naruto and Sakura's faces during part 2. If you compare chapter 245 (with Naruto being in between 15 1/2 and 16 and Sakura a few month past her 16th birthday), and this arc (with Naruto around 16 1/2 and Sakura just turned 17 ) it will jump out at you.

Edited by ciardha, 09 April 2011 - 01:12 AM.

#30 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:47 AM

I don't get how they can arrest Naruto, by the time he has sage mode he is pretty undefeatable.

#31 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 9 2011, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
manga, it's not coming out till the end of July, so the anime may be past Kushina's flashbacks by then and starting the 4th ninja war arc. The escape he just attempted to do in this manga chapter, instead of being guarded by some people he knew, the animators could decide to make it the Raikage, and charges are trumped up claiming he killed an Iwa and Kiri ninja when he escaped from the turtle island, etc... when those two ninja either didn't exist at all, were shadow clones, or died elsewhere in battle on that day.

I doubt it. The Raikage still has his left arm. which means it took place before the Kage Summit arc. But the arrest was made after it. I think it could be something like an impostor of Naruto attacking the Raikage before the Kage Summit arc. If you look at the scene, it was grayed. Which means it was a flashback. I think the Raikage arrested him because he thought he was the attacker.

248793.jpg

#32 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:30 AM

Omg, I wanna see it NOW! shamefulcry0js.gif

#33 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:38 PM

Better subs quality:

Edited by Codus N, 09 April 2011 - 01:40 PM.

248793.jpg

#34 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Apr 9 2011, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Better subs quality:

This made me feel as if it is part of Chuunin exams...
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#35 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:56 PM

well. hes still fresh and this movie looks BADASS.. but. where the hell is the lost tower??!!?!?! rawr.gif ! can someone please tell me. whatthekitten.gif

---

#36 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Apr 9 2011, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well. hes still fresh and this movie looks BADASS.. but. where the hell is the lost tower??!!?!?! rawr.gif ! can someone please tell me. whatthekitten.gif

The DVD comes out sometime this month. Narutoget plans on having it online by the 27th.

Edited by cnving101, 09 April 2011 - 11:00 PM.

#37 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:58 PM

The title "Blood Prison" reminds me of the episode of Metalocalypse that had the "Blood Ocean" movie in it.

#38 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:41 AM

Cant wait hope theres a few NS moments in it.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#39 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 01:45 AM

Oh God Naruto is sooo sexy O_o

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#40 pharix

pharix