• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#41 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:24 PM

Well guys more from Kishi's interview, bad news shamefulcry0js.gif :

岸本はサクラはまだサスケを愛しているナルトはサクラに動いている
サスケは過去のサクラを愛しているが、彼は彼女が復讐を停止できるようにすることはできません
translation:
Kishimoto says Sakura still love Sasuke, Naruto is moving on Sakura
Sasuke loves Sakura in the past but he can't allow her stop his revenge

and then this sad.gif

もちろん、日向とナルト告白について説明します。
たぶん、日向は、彼女のチャンスがあるだろう!
tranlation
Of course Hinata and Naruto will talk about her confession.
Maybe Hinata will have her chance!

Is over we lose but there's a secret I know but if you want to know pm me because I can't say it in public.

Edited by crazyefra, 29 December 2010 - 06:27 PM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#42 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Dec 29 2010, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

translation:

and then this sad.gif

もちろん、日向とナルト告白について説明します。
たぶん、日向は、彼女のチャンスがあるだろう!
tranlation

Is over we lose but there's a secret I know but if you want to know pm me because I can't say it in public.

Huh? Where did this come from? I thought we'd already hashed over the interview? To me, succinct, factual information/translations like that sound completely faked. Kishimoto seems to be vague about everything. Why change now? sleep.gif Am curious about your secret information though! cool.gif

Edited by tricksie, 29 December 2010 - 06:54 PM.

#43 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:51 PM

Alright three things.

1) last time someone posted something like this we had a super debate so I'm going to make this simple. We are not going to have a big discussion because I don't know where this came from other than Efra. Sasuke loves Sakura in the past? And you lost me. It's not our denial phase, it's just too easy to get sucked into the interviews when they never seem to truly matter.

2) No confirmation of this, and if we're going to have another five hour long discussion over another "interview" then why bother. Boo hoo, does anybody remember the last time we trusted an interview coming out? (I do it got crazy) Nothing happened in the overall scheme. Kishimoto knows and the internet isn't going to let you know. And besides do you know how easy it is to make a fake interview out of script?

3) These threads are helping no one when we know what happens later, until there's proof which I haven't seen on paper. So if we're going to just keep going on when something new will come out again then I suggest we close these types of threads. It's turning into the Avatar that cried Kishimoto.

Edited by Insurrection, 29 December 2010 - 07:02 PM.

#44 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Dec 29 2010, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

translation:

and then this sad.gif

もちろん、日向とナルト告白について説明します。
たぶん、日向は、彼女のチャンスがあるだろう!
tranlation

111189.gif seriously Efra I would like to know the source where you got this. Maybe you have forgotten that the last JumpFesta interview we got was hijacked by crazed opposite fandoms translating it so it fit their preferred pairing of choice namely when Kishi NEVER said that Sakura still loves Sasuke. Also this information is completely invalid because it says major spoilers on the story regarding the pairing development, this is not Kishi's style he always stops himself before revealing any crucial information on his manga. In addition that if this information turns out to be true then Kishi seriously has mess up big time because it completely contradicts on the pairing development between Naruto and Sakura since Kishi started writting his manga.

EDIT: Sasuke loves Sakura??? huh.gif does it shows in the entire manga that he has romantic feelings for Sakura??? well yeah I guess if rejecting her leaving her on a bench, calling her worst than Naruto, annoying and trying to kill her three times his way of expression his feelings for her then I guess he really loves her after all.

Kishi you sly dog once again you have fool all of us thinking Naruto loves Sakura and vice versa, you have done well developing the relationship of Sasuke and Sakura. a_thumbs.gif

Naruto moving on Sakura??? the same Naruto that never gives up or backs down on anything, especially when he finally realized that Sakura now loves him and has moved on from Sasuke, this one takes the cake. laugh.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 December 2010 - 07:06 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#45 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Dec 29 2010, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2) No confirmation of this, and if we're going to have another five hour long discussion over another "interview" then why bother.Boo hoo, does anybody remember the last time we trusted an interview coming out? (I do it got crazy)

Meant to post this earlier and your post reminded me: It would be interesting to go back through the last few years' interviews and see which true things actually panned out over the year. Like last year being Sakura and Kakashi's year. Sort of like campaign promises, you know?

The other thing is that big events — like Hinata's confession, Sakura's confession, Naruto meeting his parents — are never even touched on in these interviews. I'm sure some people have a longer memory about these Jump Festa nonsense interviews. It would be interesting to line up what Kishimoto says is going to be the focus and what actually is.

I think, the night before the interview, Kishimoto writes every character's name on individual post-it notes, then throws them on his bed and goes to sleep on them. When he wakes up, the ones that stick to his face are the ones who get mentioned.

"Lessee, we've got Chouji and Shikamaru, Sakura and Sasuke...and Pakun? *ahem* Yep, Pakun. This year is going to be his year, I suppose. Who knew?"

Edited by tricksie, 29 December 2010 - 07:06 PM.

#46 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Dec 29 2010, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meant to post this earlier and your post reminded me: It would be interesting to go back through the last few years' interviews and see which true things actually panned out over the year. Like last year being Sakura and Kakashi's year. Sort of like campaign promises, you know?

The other thing is that big events — like Hinata's confession, Sakura's confession, Naruto meeting his parents — are never even touched on in these interviews. I'm sure some people have a longer memory about these Jump Festa nonsense interviews. It would be interesting to line up what Kishimoto says is going to be the focus and what actually is.

I think, the night before the interview, Kishimoto writes every character's name on individual post-it notes, then throws them on his bed and goes to sleep on them. When he wakes up, the ones that stick to his face are the ones who get mentioned.

"Lessee, we've got Chouji and Shikamaru, Sakura and Sasuke...and Pakun? *ahem* Yep, Pakun. This year is going to be his year, I suppose. Who knew?"

I agree tricksie but for all we know this quote must have been written by a crazed opposite fandom fan and then he translated to Japanese, anyone can do that. Sorry but I don't trust this Kishi would never said something like that, even if it was one of his interviews make up lies.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:23 PM

I think I read this somewhere before a couple days back and it turned out that it was fake but I can't remember where >< All that christmas booze has made me forget everything tongue.gif

And as Graven says ye it seems that its written by someone else as Kishi almost never lets something go about pairings =/

Edited by Davidos, 29 December 2010 - 07:50 PM.

#48 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:14 PM

Let's just say the cat is out of the bag heheelq7.png , it's just a joke played to some people and it worked. So just ignore it, I know Kishi won't say something like that.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto

#49 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:15 PM

LOL Efra xD Well done fu.png !! Too bad it ain't 1st april yet arg.gif

and daaaaaamn joo tongue.gif

Edited by Davidos, 29 December 2010 - 08:16 PM.

#50 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:31 PM

Well for latinamericans, April's fools is on December 28, so it was an epic win for me and others.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#51 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:22 PM

lol at the translation! XD
Seriously,can the other fandoms make themselves look even more desperate? rolleyes.gif
& why in the first place, do they do this?!

oh well,let them be. (:

hmm... anyway...I don`t believe a thing what the translation says.
that`s soooo not Kishi. dry.gif

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#52 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:43 PM

I didn't believe it but it was a nice joke Efra. 111189.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#53 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:15 PM

You crafty person you... tongue.gif You had me going for a minute there thinking that translation was actually real. sweatdrop.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#54 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:20 PM

Ef, I have to admit, but you almost had me there...almost. laugh.gif
The whole thing just seemed out of nowhere and 'to-the-point', which is why I didn't fall for it. Besides, Kishimoto isn't one for divulging pairing-related details.

Now I'll be on my guard for anymore of your antics this time next year. a_thumbs.gif biggrin.gif

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#55 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Dec 29 2010, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The other thing is that big events — like Hinata's confession, Sakura's confession,

Actually he point blank answered about Sakura's confession last year and he said she wasn't lying about her feelings for Naruto. To the people who said she was lying about being in love with Naruto he said- "On the contrary, I wrote her as honest and very determined."

I don't know why some western so called narusaku fans are just bound and determined to continue to hold the Sakura bashing clique opinion, when even Kishimoto himself bluntly refuted it. In Japan they know the pairing is settled, Naruto is in love with Sakura, Sakura is in love with Naruto, Sakura knows Naruto is in love with her, and Naruto knows Sakura is in love with him.

Good grief Naruto's voice actress even knows that, and this year begged Kishimoto for them to have a baby so she could do the voice acting for it. And from what it sounded like from the reports it sounded like Kishimoto was going to have them have a kid before the series is over.

Honestly, I have a gut feeling we'll get a bit of a parallel (considering how mush Kishimoto loves parallels and he went out his way already to draw personality and other parallels between minakush and narusaku) to when Naruto was born. Sakura being pregnant or the baby being a newborn when the big battle between Naruto and Sasuke finally happens.

Edited by ciardha, 29 December 2010 - 10:31 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#56 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Dec 29 2010, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

translation:

and then this sad.gif

もちろん、日向とナルト告白について説明します。
たぶん、日向は、彼女のチャンスがあるだろう!
tranlation

This isnt realistic.. I mean realy .
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#57 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:51 AM

i had a split second fright haha....but come on. Just have a honest moment to think about those two sentences. It is absolutely (and i mean this not as a narusaku supporter) nothing like what Kishimoto would ever in say in an interview. It's quite absurd

#58 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Myth @ Dec 29 2010, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This isnt realistic.. I mean realy .

Easy Myth it was just a joke from Efra don't get upset. happy.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#59 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:01 AM

Is this real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if it is I.m through reading this manga forever th_cussing.gif

#60 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (dfammer @ Dec 29 2010, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is this real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if it is I.m through reading this manga forever th_cussing.gif

Aren't you reading past posts? sweatdrop.gif its just a joke from Efra j-o-k-e as in made up Kishi never said this. sweatdrop.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users