26 replies to this topic

#21 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 02 July 2016 - 09:38 PM

Why orange ending suck?
I tought it's a good ending.

The ending just basically felt very incomplete. I was fine with the fact that the female lead ended up with the main guy, but that doesn't mean that you can just leave certain things unresolved.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#22 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 03 July 2016 - 06:30 AM

I am watching Fate Illya and Dangaronpa...I believe that's it lol

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#23 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 03 July 2016 - 05:04 PM

Well for one the way she dealt with the MC finding out about everyone else manipulating things could have been dealt with better, he was completely fine with it, which didn't fit into the profile of the charactor up until that point, the way the other best friend and his love for the female lead was handled was another weak point, he had to pretty much grin and bare it, that situation could have been done better. I can't think of other reasons as the end did not leave any sort of impression on me, just hollow, there are much better reasons given on the Orange thread. I'm not the only one who found the end lacking. Saying it sucked was not an accurate description, lacking would be a better description.

I just watched the very first episode. The animation is honestly gorgeous. I loved the pacing and the lively portrayal of everyone's character. Music was gorgeous, both opening and ending. The only thing I have to criticize though is Suwa's voice actor. I do not like his voice- at all. His voice fit Saitama, but somehow I just can't imagine this being the voice of a teenager.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#24 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 04:52 AM

I just watched the very first episode. The animation is honestly gorgeous. I loved the pacing and the lively portrayal of everyone's character. Music was gorgeous, both opening and ending. The only thing I have to criticize though is Suwa's voice actor. I do not like his voice- at all. His voice fit Saitama, but somehow I just can't imagine this being the voice of a teenager.

I found the anime a mixed bag, some times they looked great other time it just looked off, I didn't mind Suwa's VA, my bigger issue was with the VA for Azusa, it was annoying. I agree with te music, it's really good and at the tone is appropriate to the manga setting. The scene where the game were talking about Azusa's bakery sounded really cringe worthy, it felt a bit off when I first read it in the manga, and seeing it animated did not make it any better, though I think it was deliberate, it's been so long I can't remember.

Tales of Zesteria looks interesting, I'm specially curious as the closing (or opening as it might be from next week) credits has Velvet from the Tales of Besaria in it, I know both games are set in the universe, but different time periods. I'm curious to see if the anime will bridge the gap between the two games.

Edited by harry4e, 04 July 2016 - 04:56 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

#25 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 11:46 PM

Just watched the first episode of Amaama, and have to give the studio credit, they've nailed the father and daughter relationship, the way Tsumagi says Oto-san is adorable, and it's nice to see a parent in Japanese anime who dispite being overworked spends plenty of time with their child. The way so many animes show it, you'd think kids raise themselves after they are old enough to walk.

iAnby7W.gif

#26 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:26 AM

Oh I also forgot to mention but I look forward to Tales of Zestiria the X! :w00t:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:58 AM

July is a mark of me going back full time in here. I have to catch up on the last season but I can do it in a breeze.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anime, summer season, summer 2016, better than spring 2016

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users