• This topic is locked This topic is locked
255 replies to this topic

#41 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

Really liked the chapter, The kyuubi had some great development in this one as well cant wait to see what happens next week.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#42 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Dec 14 2011, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Smiter the kyuubi only had three jinchuuriki if u read chapter 504 its is show mito and kushina having a talk .Mito>Kushina>Naruto

Ah, I stand corrected, thank you. smile.gif

#43 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:16 PM

I enjoyed this chapter even though it wasn't so much battle as talking, but it's good to see that maybe perhaps the Kyuubi is finally starting to accept Naruto for who he is and wants to help him out, but of course we have to wait until next week to find out. dry.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#44 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Dec 14 2011, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tobi using chakra chains like Kushina... I wonder if this means something or it's just coincidence. headscratch.gif

Yeah picked up on that as well, I've wondered for a while if Pains Black Chakra rods and Kushina's Chakra chains were linked somehow, maybe have something to do with the Uzumaki blood and it's link to the original Sage of the six path, if Tobi's chains are indeed the same as Kushina's and from the looks and the ability to restrain the tailed beast it does appear that way. So maybe the power a hint towards Naruto awakening a power similar to the Sage sometime in the future.

Than again NAruto didn't mention anything an I would have thought he would have been surprised seeing Tobi use the same power as his mother, so maybe it's the chain that we saw him use during the battle with Minato.

iAnby7W.gif

#45 Rorek

Rorek

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:I like writing (almost anything), playing video games on my Xbox 360, listening to lots of music, and wasting hours on facebook and tumblr. :D

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:36 PM

You can tell in the last panel that the Kyuubi is pissed off his host is about to get eaten. I mean, how will that sound for him? It would be embarrassing. So I think there's almost a 100% chance that he's gonna help Naruto in the next chapter.

I honestly think Kyuubi has a soft spot. I mean, his personality is just as complex as any of ours. He can't just be completely "evil". I think Naruto's actions, especially in the recent chapters, have changed Kyuubi a lot. I mean, he wasn't taking chakra from Naruto, when he easily could have. I think that's a BIG hint from Kishi.

On another note, I hope we learn more about Kyuubi's past. Kyuubi Gaiden anyone? happy.gif

Edited by Rorek, 14 December 2011 - 09:37 PM.

#46 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Dec 14 2011, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice chapter, got worried when I saw the first page, thought Kishi would troll us and we'd miss another one of Kakashi's Rampage.

OH BE VERY AFRAID, my friend, He could do that ANY day fu.png

LOVED. THIS. CHAPTER. Just wish for a couple more jutsu for Naruto and Sakura to learn then I'm satisfied biggrin.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#47 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:41 PM

Kyubbi has to come out full force, in his full state, which means switching bodies with Naruto. Now, before you say "then he wouldn't be fighting", just take a look at Sasuke, he has Sasunoo doing all the work for him, while he just stands there saying "I have special eyes wow.png". What else coudl break the ultimate defense Sasuke has, other than a beast bomb from Kyubbi.. tongue.gif

My prediction of the last attack for Naruto vs Sasuke is probably gonna be a Rasangan vs Chidori. Classic sounds like a 10/10 rating for Naruto. happy.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#48 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:33 PM

Was I seriously the only person who was incredibly happy to see Suigetsu and Juugo?

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#49 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Dec 14 2011, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was I seriously the only person who was incredibly happy to see Suigetsu and Juugo?

I'm glad to see them, also im glad that the Hachibi is talking to the Fox.

#50 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Amy-chan @ Dec 14 2011, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm glad to see them, also im glad that the Hachibi is talking to the Fox.

Thank you for letting me know that I'm not the only one there laugh.gif
And same. Kyuubi actually made me chuckle, pretending to sleep like that.

AboojTi.gif

#51 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

The only thing that kind of bugged me this chapter was the whole telepathy jinchurikki communications thing. It seems too out of place and randomly placed.
Otherwise, Great chapter! Loved that Kyuubi is finally getting more involved.. Interesting nonetheless about how Kyuubi may not be the strongest (though he still probably is). It'll probably be something like, "the bond between the host and beast" makes one the strongest and Kyuubi will still end up strongest. And I'm sure the Suigetsu and Juugo reference has to mean something's going to happen with them. I'm guessing they'll find something in Orochimaru's layer. And yeah chakra chains, curious...very curious. Utter Mind Fuc* if Tobi ends up being an Uzumaki

#52 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Dec 14 2011, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only thing that kind of bugged me this chapter was the whole telepathy jinchurikki communications thing. It seems too out of place and randomly placed.
Otherwise, Great chapter! Loved that Kyuubi is finally getting more involved.. Interesting nonetheless about how Kyuubi may not be the strongest (though he still probably is). It'll probably be something like, "the bond between the host and beast" makes one the strongest and Kyuubi will still end up strongest. And I'm sure the Suigetsu and Juugo reference has to mean something's going to happen with them. I'm guessing they'll find something in Orochimaru's layer. And yeah chakra chains, curious...very curious. Utter Mind Fuc* if Tobi ends up being an Uzumaki

It was a bit surprising to see they can telepathically communicate. It might be the solution to their problems against the Jinchuuriki.

@Zac, I can see it. The Misdventures of Suigetsu and Juugo: Sword Collectors.

I think I have my second Bromance couple in this series after the 'Eyebromance' between Nagato and Itachi. XD

#53 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Dec 14 2011, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Zac, I can see it. The Misdventures of Suigetsu and Juugo: Sword Collectors.

I think I have my second Bromance couple in this series after the 'Eyebromance' between Nagato and Itachi. XD

... tongue.gif I would watch that mini-series.
By the way, I'm curious as to what their aims are right now. What are they doing collecting swords?

AboojTi.gif

#54 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Dec 14 2011, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By the way, I'm curious as to what their aims are right now. What are they doing collecting swords?

Suigetsu always wanted all seven swordsmen swords so that his goal.

#55 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Amy-chan @ Dec 14 2011, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Suigetsu always wanted all seven swordsmen swords so that his goal.

Oh, ok. So this little roadtrip is for his benefit. Makes sense.

AboojTi.gif

#56 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

Yeah, I almost thought that there was another sub-plot, but I remembered Suigetsu's goals.

Who knows though, they may appear again or something.

#57 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:39 PM

@suigetsu /juugo's plot
it was work of kishimoto's editor he said "u must do something with suigetsu juugo and karin."
in the past chapters kishimoto forgot about the others characters and their development when the war begins kishimoto could develop his side characters like ino/kiba and everyone.
#2 i think sasuke will back up tobi

#58 Rorek

Rorek

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:I like writing (almost anything), playing video games on my Xbox 360, listening to lots of music, and wasting hours on facebook and tumblr. :D

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:51 PM

It's hard to discern where Sasuke will go from here. Will he fight alongside Tobi and the Pseudo-Pains? Will he completely ignore everyone but Naruto? Or will he encounter Itachi? And if he does find his older brother, what will happen?

So many questions. a_plotting.gif

#59 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:25 AM

Wow, this was one of the best chapters I've seen in a while. At this point, I'd be very surprised if the Kyuubi doesn't reform/decide to help Naruto in the future. The development has become fairly obvious between Naruto and the Kyuubi. I mean, Kishi had the fox actually flashback to very specific dialogues that Naruto has given regarding his and the fox's predicament. I can't wait to see what comes of it.

And like Zac, I was happy to see Juugo and Suigetsu return. I read somewhere that Kishi was originally not planning on having them return to the plot after the Kage Summit Arc, but it looks like he's already shown them twice since then. I don't know if that means he's just trying to please fans, or if he actually has an important role for them. Personally, I'm crossing my fingers that a few of the important Edo Tensei zombies survived, and we get to see Suigetsu and Juugo fight Mangetsu and Kimimaro respectively. happy.gif

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Dec 14 2011, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Suigetsu's goal was to surpass Mangetsu, his brother, by collecting the weapons of every swordsman of the Mist. Whether or not he's actually doing that now, though, is a question I'm pretty curious about. The translations in MR and MS are slightly different, but the impression I got was that Suigetsu wants to go to Orochimaru's hideout to get in Sasuke and Karin's way.

After being asked what he was going to do, MR translated Suigetsu's response as "I'll go and stand in their way of course...That'd be the most entertaining thing for me, after collecting swords."
MS translated it as "We're going to keep getting their way of course...That's my second favorite thing to do after hunting for katanas."
They're slightly different, but I think the idea is that Suigetsu's current goal is to find Sasuke and Karin.

It's kind of funny how Suigetsu and Juugo are completely ignorant to Sasuke's current state though. Suigetsu's joking about Sasuke and Karin being intimate, while having no idea of the stuff he pulled during the Danzou fight. I don't know if Kishi's bringing up S/K for a reason, or just to show Suigetsu being himself, but I'm curious how these two would react if they knew anything regarding Sasuke's current state.
Also, a random shipping question popped into my head. Do you think Suigetsu is trying to get in Sasuke's and Karin's way for reasons of his own (i.e. having feelings for Karin), or does he just like to kill the moment? tongue.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 15 December 2011 - 12:29 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#60 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:44 AM

I know 8-tails said that that tails don't matter, but I would beg to differ on that one. I mean, the Kyubi has 9, and so far, from looking at the other 8, he seems the strongest. The 10-tails has the most tails, and he can control the whole world. Although, I'm sure they will bring up something random to make it sound true that tails don't matter. Another thing that was cool, was when 8-tails said that the 1-tail guy never liked Kyubi because him stating that more tails means more power, made him out to be the weakest. In truth though, he was pretty weak when we saw him face Naruto. I just never knew that the tailed beast use to like... talk and hang out together.

Another cool thing was the part where the flashbacks of Naruto saying "I want to rid you of your hate" started to nail Kyubi with wonders of being friends with Naruto. Makes me wonder.. what kind of hate does he have, and where did he get it from (other than the fact of being trapped in a baby boy)? Even if Kyubi does decide to let Naruto be him for the fight, then wouldn't these chains that Tobi has just stop him?

Note: I call eight-tails and one-tail by just tails because I can't remember their names. tongue.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users