Close
Photo

We Need More NaruSaku Fanfiction!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Sep 8 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're fic is definitely worth a real Whirlpool, though for future reference I wouldn't open a poll about who you should put in the team with NaruSaku, it makes it appear you didn't plan your story out that well, also Kiba being related to Sakura seems odd and completely pointless at the moment (Almost like you want to force Kiba in the story somehow) but thoer than that I like the premise for the fic and it's nice to see someone try something different yet not completely drift off from Kishimoto's story.

never heard of Pizza blade maybe will have to look them up. but will agree with the rest of the, also add Paradox Jast's Whirlpool country that needs to be updated shamefulcry0js.gifshamefulcry0js.gifshamefulcry0js.gifshamefulcry0js.gif I'm getting withdrawal symptoms, also . Medicinal Lullaby by Shivakashi is another great read recommended to everyone,

Really? I think it's a piece of .... you know what I was going to say, the poll was only opened cuz I couldn't get on who would be on the team, seriously my head had already worked out both possibilities and formulated the story from there on, so I really needed help on to decide who to use. The part about Sakura and Kiba being related, the only thing I can say about that is that I might work on that stuff still.

Also the other suggestions you talked about, I just didn't add them cuz I didn't remember them.

Anyway whoever reads my fic might have to wait a while for next chappy since this last month writting frenzy reduced my head to mush, but don't worry it ideas are already coming back.

And when the hell is Precious People going to be updated, I miss the story already.

Anyway thanks for the feedback Harry4e, that's what I was needing.

#22 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:42 PM

I finally was able to get time to finish and post Chapter 26 of Rain or Shine. It's up on my deviantart page, I'll post it on fanfiction net soon, but right now it's on deviantart. It's narusaku centered but I've always been a more ensemble writer, so many characters play signifigant roles beside Naruto and Sakura.

Shukuya has also been updated to chapter 6 this year on my deviantart page.

http://ciarda927.dev...rt.com/gallery/
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#23 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (spazzgirl @ Sep 8 2009, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well if anyone's interested on reading a new NaruSaku fic, I've recently came out with a new one called "The Namikaze Heir" it's on the NaruSaku M rated filter in fanfiction.net my username there is the same one as here. It only has one chapter but I'm thinking about deleting it, I think it's kind of bad.

Hmmm, my turn for shameless self-promotion heheelq7.png

I actually just got this account so I could post fanfiction. I agree that the output of fics is slowing down a bit, so I've been working hard to put out some fresh new fics for people who are tired of seeing the same ones over and over again.

So if you're ever in the library, and you see a fic of mine, something you haven't read, just click. They're usually really short anyways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users