• This topic is locked This topic is locked
286 replies to this topic

#21 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 08 December 2006 - 02:30 AM

This is something I posted long, long ago back when Kenhime had her 100-word drabble challenge thread. It's not 100 words anymore but it needed to be cleaned up a little.

Maybe by posting this I'll give myself enough of a kick in the butt to work on writing something else.

Theme: History lesson

The ANBU dumped the captured Otokage into the cell and departed, leaving him alone with the Rokudaime’s wife.

“Now what,” sneered Sasuke, “does the Dobe still want to be friends and go back to how things were?”

“Your predecessor Orochimaru crippled Konoha once and almost destroyed us. I can’t risk that happening again.” Sakura smiled sadly.
“Naruto believes you can still change.” Tears rolled quietly down her face.
“He never paid any attention in class. I did.”

Sasuke’s confused expression was his last as Sakura’s blade opened his throat in a brilliant spray of crimson.

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”
-Santayana

QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#22 Wolf_Demon_Kunoichi13

Wolf_Demon_Kunoichi13

When you turn my way, You will see the way I see

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Reading;books,fan-fics,manga,listening to music,sleeping,watching AMVs,calling my friend short

Posted 08 December 2006 - 03:38 AM

No Pairings in mine...their just...drabbles that I came up with while on a lack of sleep cruis.

Team 7 is similar in many ways and yet so different.

They all don’t know what it’s like to have a true family. Sure Sakura still has her parents, Sasuke knew his family for 8 years of his life, and Kakashi had his father. But Sakura’s parents don’t truly care about her, Sasuke’s parent’s are long gone and his brother is a S-ranked nuke-nin, and Kakashi’s Father went and committed suicide also his sensei also his father figure died while protecting the village.

And as we all know Naruto is an orphan and is hated by the villagers.

And yet they all deal with it in different ways. Sakura pretends that her parents really care, Sasuke is cold to the world while he thinks about what it would be like if his brother hadn’t killed everybody, Kakashi wears his laid back attitude like a second skin, and Naruto…well we all know about the masks.

They all know what it’s like to cry themselves to sleep.

Sakura continuously cries herself to sleep just wishing that her parents would care, Sasuke cries wishing his mother was alive so she could comfort him, Kakashi cried when he found his father dead with his own sword, and Naruto cried, and still cries, wishing that the villagers would see him as him.

They all cried and yet for all different reasons.

They all have their own masks. Sakura’s makes it look like she has a perfect life and perfect parents, Sasuke’s is his cold mask to the world turning everyone away, Kakashi’s is in a more literal sense, and Naruto’s…well everyone knows of the smiles.

All masks derived for different purposes.

And yet many people that see all the similarities and differences believe the being on the same team will heal them.

That's before Sasuke left.

The Legendary Three.

The Legendary Sucker.

The Legendary Pervert.

The Legendary Traitor.

They had started out as anybody did…at the academy. She had been like the girls her age and had liked the class heartthrob. He had started out as the class dunce-the class clown. The other had started out as the heartthrob-the genius.

Of coarse by some twisted fate-in the dunce’s opinion-they had ended up on the same Gennin team. They took the test that any new Gennin team has to take-The bell test.

The girl had been the only one to get a bell. The dunce had ended up being the only one tied up to a stump. Again, some how they all had passed.

They had ended up getting closer under the teachings of their sensei. They soon all grew apart. ‘A good thing coming to an end’ as the dunce put it later on when he was telling their story to his student.

They all ended up taking students. The dunce taking in the future Yondaime. The girl taking the niece of her future boyfriend. The genius taking in a girl that would later grow up to be a sadist.

Soon the genius betrayed the village. The girl became an alcoholic and a gambler-a bad one at that. The dunce left the village life ad began writing lecherous novels.

And somehow a new generation of the Sannins was born. Sadly to every last detail…well not quiet there…yet.

The class dunce of the new generation soon went under the teachings of the perverted one. The girl of the new generation went under the teachings of the medic-nin. And the genius of the new generation went under the teachings of the Traitor becoming on the way.

Jiraiya sighed slightly. The new Legendary Three were beginning. But hopefully they would end differently.

...that came out at 1 AM so excuse crappyness.

Well yah...I'm sleepy...
Stan: -says sometihng utterly stupid-
Me: . . . . Wow, I never thought I'd see something so stupid.....I kind awant to poke it.....but I don't know how sanitary that'd be....
Stan: yea...probably....

Me: -comes from lunch line and is about to put down lunch-
Leon (his nickname from me): Hi my darling! (or somthing to that likeness)
Me: o.o. . . . Uh.....Leon....?
Leon: Hahah~!!!
Me: -slowly sits down-

Note: Me and Leon are NOT dating, he's just overly flirty with every girl he sees

Me: -sitting in lunch doing homework-
Leon: -suddenly is sitting right next to me (as in, thigh next to thigh)-
Me: O.o? Leon...Why are you basically sitting on me?
Leon: Oh sill M-bear, I'm just sitting way to close to you, not ON you ^^
Me: ...O.o?

Me: -listening to iPod-
Michale: Hey, John, don't you agree that girls are way cuter when they're angry?
John: Yea, I guess
Me: -looks up- O.o.....
Michale: Oh, not you Maria, you're just scary as hell
Me: -shrugs and goes back to iPod

#23 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

Shikamaru is smexy man beast!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Band<br />Clarinets<br />Friends<br />Reading<br />Drawing<br />Missing my Best friend<br />Zero BD

Posted 08 December 2006 - 05:20 AM

I like your Wolf! -hugs the sleepy girl-

deviantART- narusakulover2468
Gaia- NejiHinaLover12
My Harem- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) l Kōki Kariya (The World Ends With You) l Karou and Hikaru (Ouran Host Club) l Edward Elric (F.M.A) l Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Hiro-chan Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Sohma Kisa (Fruit Basket) l Oliver Riggs (Amazing Agent Luna) l Kai (Blood+) l Kakeru Manabe (Fruits Basket)l Romeo (RomeoxJuliet) l Juliet (RomeoxJuliet) l Tybalt (RomeoxJuliet) l Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

#24 ia3

ia3

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 10:27 AM

QUOTE (Jwolf0 @ Dec 8 2006, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is something I posted long, long ago back when Kenhime had her 100-word drabble challenge thread. It's not 100 words anymore but it needed to be cleaned up a little.

Maybe by posting this I'll give myself enough of a kick in the butt to work on writing something else.

Theme: History lesson

The ANBU dumped the captured Otokage into the cell and departed, leaving him alone with the Rokudaime’s wife.

“Now what,” sneered Sasuke, “does the Dobe still want to be friends and go back to how things were?”

“Your predecessor Orochimaru crippled Konoha once and almost destroyed us. I can’t risk that happening again.” Sakura smiled sadly.
“Naruto believes you can still change.” Tears rolled quietly down her face.
“He never paid any attention in class. I did.”

Sasuke’s confused expression was his last as Sakura’s blade opened his throat in a brilliant spray of crimson.

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”
-Santayana

Wow, i loved it!

To disgrace oneself is something a samurai should never do.

#25 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 10 December 2006 - 02:44 AM

Daisy-chan, Wolfie-chan, I like your drabbles!

ia3, thanks! smile.gif So far the hoped-for kick in the butt hasn't, um, kicked in yet. But it'll get there. I hope.

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#26 DazeDreamer

DazeDreamer

Free Falling

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 03:40 AM

Hn...I just made this up here:

Hope ya like!

No pairings...Team 7 centric minus Kakashi....Theme: Let Me Help You

Just let me help you.

You say you don't need us anymore, but let us help you even though.

Let us help you heal your wounds.

Let us help you release your past.

Let us help you forget your sins.

Let us help you erase your shame.

Let us help you come back home, Sasuke.

<------------------------------------------------------------>

Just let us help you.

You say you could handle it on your own, but just let us help you even though.

Let us help you stop your pain.

Let us help you release your mask.

Let us help you with your demons.

Let us help you kill you doubt.

Let us help you heal your trust, Naruto.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Just let us help you.

You say you're alright by yourself, but let us help you even though.

Let us help you with your insecurities.

Let us help you soothe your pain.

Let us help you heal your love.

Let us help you have more hope.

Let us help you learn to love again, Sakura.

<-------------------------------------------------------------->

What do you think? Think I should work on it more and post it on FF.net?
I only ask for you to notice me.

/l、
(゚、 。 7  ~Meow :3 (Hey there pretty little kitty.)
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

#27 Wolf_Demon_Kunoichi13

Wolf_Demon_Kunoichi13

When you turn my way, You will see the way I see

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Reading;books,fan-fics,manga,listening to music,sleeping,watching AMVs,calling my friend short

Posted 10 December 2006 - 05:13 AM

Anou...thanks you guys...and Tasha...post.that.on.FF.net.right.now. Also I think you should add Kakashi.
Stan: -says sometihng utterly stupid-
Me: . . . . Wow, I never thought I'd see something so stupid.....I kind awant to poke it.....but I don't know how sanitary that'd be....
Stan: yea...probably....

Me: -comes from lunch line and is about to put down lunch-
Leon (his nickname from me): Hi my darling! (or somthing to that likeness)
Me: o.o. . . . Uh.....Leon....?
Leon: Hahah~!!!
Me: -slowly sits down-

Note: Me and Leon are NOT dating, he's just overly flirty with every girl he sees

Me: -sitting in lunch doing homework-
Leon: -suddenly is sitting right next to me (as in, thigh next to thigh)-
Me: O.o? Leon...Why are you basically sitting on me?
Leon: Oh sill M-bear, I'm just sitting way to close to you, not ON you ^^
Me: ...O.o?

Me: -listening to iPod-
Michale: Hey, John, don't you agree that girls are way cuter when they're angry?
John: Yea, I guess
Me: -looks up- O.o.....
Michale: Oh, not you Maria, you're just scary as hell
Me: -shrugs and goes back to iPod

#28 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

Shikamaru is smexy man beast!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Band<br />Clarinets<br />Friends<br />Reading<br />Drawing<br />Missing my Best friend<br />Zero BD

Posted 10 December 2006 - 05:20 AM

Here's a poemish thing in Naruto's POV

Following you,
To protect you from any danger any harm
To love you and cherish you
And to protect you till the day I die

You miss him I understand that
But give me one chance, just one
To show you that I can treat you like a princess
To be a shoulder to lean on
To wipe away your tears and to help you in any problem

Please look past my outself
The happiness and cheerfulness
And find me, a true ninja and a loyal comrade
A lover and friend
Someone who cares

deviantART- narusakulover2468
Gaia- NejiHinaLover12
My Harem- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) l Kōki Kariya (The World Ends With You) l Karou and Hikaru (Ouran Host Club) l Edward Elric (F.M.A) l Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Hiro-chan Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Sohma Kisa (Fruit Basket) l Oliver Riggs (Amazing Agent Luna) l Kai (Blood+) l Kakeru Manabe (Fruits Basket)l Romeo (RomeoxJuliet) l Juliet (RomeoxJuliet) l Tybalt (RomeoxJuliet) l Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

#29 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:44 AM

This a drabble that comes from my fanfic verse. It's Sakura's thoughts. She and Naruto are adults and are around 25 when this drabble occurs

Sakura wondered when she and Hinata first become friends. They had become best friends at her wedding reception. The same night Sakura and Ino had drifted toward mere acquaintances.

Perhaps it was a far back as the Chunnin Exam they had passed. Sakura and Hinata had fought each other with no hidden agendas. Hinata's crush on Naruto didn't bother her that much. Sakura had not yet realized she was falling in love with Naruto. Maybe she hadn't yet. He had become her dearest male friend, the one who always understood her and was always there in her time of need. Except Naruto was absent then. He had just recently gone off on that long training with Jiraiya.

Sakura and Hinata calmly battled each other, carefully testing each other's skills. Hinata conceded their battle. Even though she had lost the battle, the way they both had fought and the way Hinata conceded, gave them both the pass to Chunnin.

Sakura smirked, Ino had fought too ruthlessly again, and failed. She didn't learn the lesson until the next time. Sakura couldn't help herself, on the first day she was a Chunnin, she wore the uniform to the flower shop. It was just that once, though. It felt good, for once, to have surpassed Ino and had public acknowledgement of it. Ino, of course, made a sarcastic comment about how green just looked terrible on her.

It wasn't that hideous but Sakura felt kind of self conscious and didn't wear the uniform again until Naruto became a Jonin. The successful rescue of Sasuke rated that rank increase for both of them. In the meantime she chose a more adult version of her Gennin uniform for her Chunnin uniform. Sakura was glad she had when Naruto finally returned from his training. She'd never rub her rank in with Naruto. She was happy about it and was thrilled to let Naruto know she reached that rank because they were friends and team mates. She wished Tsunade had immediately been conferred Chunnin rank on Naruto upon his return, but she hadn't. Naruto ended up skipping Chunnin rank entirely.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#30 Sayaka-sama

Sayaka-sama

aka Gai-yaka

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:I have a few hobbies... *snerk*

Posted 17 January 2007 - 02:49 AM

Meh. Short little Kiba and Sakura drabble I wrote a while ago...

Written for me good lassie, wildwesternwind at Livejournal, because her smut is hardcore. XD

Muzzle; Kiba x Sakura; keyword: "teeth"

Muzzle

Before she could even finish blinking, he was crouching defensively in the far corner of the room.

"Kiba," Sakura chided, "Cut that out and get over here. It'll only take a few seconds."

He glared ardently at the syringe lodged between her svelte fingers.

"Sod off. I'm not getting a shot, woman."

"Kiba, all people are due for their tetanus shots every ten years, and you're just about due, so could we please get this over and done with?"

"Over my bloody carcass."

Sadly for Sakura, being under Hippocratic Oath meant barring back any and all urges to beat her assigned patient into submission -no matter how willing she was to do so. So it took a hard bite to the inside of her cheek before she could calm down enough to walk to the far side of the examination room and crouch in front of the gruff Chuunin before her.

"Now, now," she whispered softly, the corners of her lips elevating, "I promise I won't make it hurt, okay? And if you're a good boy, I might even reward you with a lollipop afterwards." Smiling slightly, she offered her right hand. "Come on, Kiba. It's not the end of the worl-"

The blunt tip of his fangs pushed down gently -yet firmly- on the flesh of her fingertips.

She blinked.

"Kiba, did you just bite me?"

He grinned slyly.

"Maybe."

------

AN: There there, Kiba. I used to bite my doctor too. tongue.gif

Good? Bad? Ugly?

Special thx to themadpoker at the LJ community for this!
My Family Tree
Forum Sweetheart - MonkeysTotallyRock

#31 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:25 AM

Something to read for you guys.

Laughter was the only way to express it. The only way to describe it was that Irony decided to have fun. Although he was happy that she FINALLY told him what she truly felt for him...it was too late.

"Sakura-chan...you're married to Sasuke. Why are you telling me this now?"
"...I don't know. I...just...wanted you to know."
"...Thanks..."

Heaven and Earth was separated on that day.

#32 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Aug 9 2007, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some Angst for you guys.

Laughter was the only way to express it. The only way to describe it was that Irony decided to have fun. Although he was happy that she FINALLY told him what she truly felt for him...it was too late.

"...Thanks..."

*claps and dries a tear*

#33 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Aug 9 2007, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some Angst for you guys.

"...Thanks..."

Amazing! a_dance.gif XD

#34 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:32 AM

arg.gif !

So....so... arg.gif !

#35 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:37 AM

Another drabble.

A wise woman once told Naruto a quote. Even though he never figured out what it meant, he vividly remembers every word of it.

When he realized he was in a losing battle, he finally understood what the woman said to him...

...because it was the only thing he could do.

"Smile. It confuses people."

quote by krisk. XD

#36 Dart Tension

Dart Tension

I will protect those I care about. No matter what.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, writing, reading fanfics (especially about narusaku), animating, hanging with friends, sneaking up on people, stealing other peoples' food, and meeting new people.

Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:52 AM

the angst one was alright although i dont like teh angst.

I loled at the smile one.
"Life is empty if there's no one to share it with when it's full."
Insanity can be fun!
I'm Extreme Reborn in Live chat! But you don't know that.....
Dedicated, Hardcore, NaruSaku Fan, Current number of narusaku fics that I'm waiting for to finish: ? ( I lost count)

I'm making up for my mistakes.

#37 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:23 AM

Hope you understand, t'is quite early in the morn here. took me 15 minutes to think straight, then another to write a sentence. tongue.gif

As the sky clears and the beams of the sun illuminate the land, drums ring throughout the air, voices echo across the land, a cacophony of sounds bend and twist through the very fabric of life; the sound of approaching death thunders through the earth. Everything that stomaches its roar falls to the wayside as a black fog approaches a small patch of land within a valley. In the middle of it a figure leans down embracing a slab of stone as if it were some long lost lover, and kisses it. The coldness of it's rocky texture is masked by the warmth of a memory, and of a scent, a scent so sweet his youth is renewed at the simple thought of it. He is still, and for a moment, after twenty years, he tastes heaven again. Sweat and blood pool down the curvature of his wrinkled face as the now silver-haired shinobi leans down and places pink flowers on the cold ground before a tombstone. Brushing the leaves off the top of it, the bright reflection of the sun from his ring causes him to squint. And as the black fog nears, he looks up sighing, taking in every breath he has, filling every vein with the thought of her, he smiles and puts his forehead protector on, fights with every fiber in his body against the ache that riddles his bones to finally stand. The old man closes his eyes clutching his fists. Letting out the breath he had taken in. He opens them and smiles.

"Will I have wings like you, Sakura-chan?"

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#38 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Oct 24 2007, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope you understand, t'is quite early in the morn here. took me 15 minutes to think straight, then another to write a sentence. tongue.gif

As the sky clears and the beams of the sun illuminate the land, drums ring throughout the air, voices echo across the land, a cacophony of sounds bend and twist through the very fabric of life; the sound of approaching death thunders through the earth. Everything that stomaches its roar falls to the wayside as a black fog approaches a small patch of land within a valley. In the middle of it a figure leans down embracing a slab of stone as if it were some long lost lover, and kisses it. The coldness of it's rocky texture is masked by the warmth of a memory, and of a scent, a scent so sweet his youth is renewed at the simple thought of it. He is still, and for a moment, after twenty years, he tastes heaven again. Sweat and blood pool down the curvature of his wrinkled face as the now silver-haired shinobi leans down and places pink flowers on the cold ground before a tombstone. Brushing the leaves off the top of it, the bright reflection of the sun from his ring causes him to squint. And as the black fog nears, he looks up sighing, taking in every breath he has, filling every vein with the thought of her, he smiles and puts his forehead protector on, fights with every fiber in his body against the ache that riddles his bones to finally stand. The old man closes his eyes clutching his fists. Letting out the breath he had taken in. He opens them and smiles.

"Will I have wings like you, Sakura-chan?"

Awww... So sad, yet very nicely done. ^^ I don't like imagining Naruto growing old, he's like that character that just shouldn't die, ever.

#39 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:37 PM

So I have no one to blame but myself for this. I'm the one who added "...and back again" to my drabble collection title. Someone called me on it, so I guess I'm stuck. Hopefully it won't take me 6-8 months to finish them up this time. sweatdrop.gif

Anyway, just like the A-Z challenge; one for each letter, 100-words. Just know that I REALLY don't expect this to go in alphabetical order. If it even comes close I'll be impresssed, but enough babbling.

Bad Luck (?). It's said you make your own luck.

Sakura confidently turned over her cards.

“Three Queens.”

Naruto sighed and shook his head. “Got me.” Sakura gleefully raked in the chips. “Even your legendary luck runs out Naruto,” she crowed jubilantly.

To Naruto, her exhilaration from winning a huge pot only enhanced her beauty.
His husky response excited her even more. “Lucky enough when it counts. After all I have you, Sakura-chan,” he growled.

“Hush up and deal,” she told him, a pleased blush on her face suggesting he’d reap the rewards for that comment later.

“Yes dear,” he smirked, discreetly shuffling his three Aces back into the deck.

#40 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (Jwolf0 @ Nov 1 2007, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I have no one to blame but myself for this. I'm the one who added "...and back again" to my drabble collection title. Someone called me on it, so I guess I'm stuck. Hopefully it won't take me 6-8 months to finish them up this time. sweatdrop.gif

Anyway, just like the A-Z challenge; one for each letter, 100-words. Just know that I REALLY don't expect this to go in alphabetical order. If it even comes close I'll be impresssed, but enough babbling.

Bad Luck (?). It's said you make your own luck.

Sakura confidently turned over her cards.

“Three Queens.”

Naruto sighed and shook his head. “Got me.” Sakura gleefully raked in the chips. “Even your legendary luck runs out Naruto,” she crowed jubilantly.

To Naruto, her exhilaration from winning a huge pot only enhanced her beauty.
His husky response excited her even more. “Lucky enough when it counts. After all I have you, Sakura-chan,” he growled.

“Hush up and deal,” she told him, a pleased blush on her face suggesting he’d reap the rewards for that comment later.

“Yes dear,” he smirked, discreetly shuffling his three Aces back into the deck.

lol that was funny, and as soon as i saw Sakura's comment about Naruto's luck, i knew he would have had a better hand and just let her win lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users