Close
Photo

Does Kishimoto's wife feel cheated on...?

Naruto Sakura Kishimoto Hinata cheated infedelity scumbag Cheated

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Havikinazuma

Havikinazuma

SSJ Sage of the Six Paths

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    Manga and Anime:Naruto, DBZ, One Piece
    Video games
    Drawing
    Exercise

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:25 PM

We all know, when Kishimoto's wife shipped Narusaku, and her husband made Naruhina happen, whether big or small, it caused conflict within the home. We, a long time ago, heard from Oda that Kishi's wife looked like Sakura, and with this recent interview he basically his wife was has a strong character like Sakura, and Hinata wasn't modeled after her. I know this subject is too serious, and probably a stretch, since these are manga character just based on or modeled after real life equivalents, but my question's pretty clear....

Do you think with Naruhina happening, Kisi's wife feel like he went to another woman? If Naruto is made after Kishi, and Sakura is made after his wife, should she get angry over how her character turn out, as well as Naruto going to Hinata?

I think there's a case that if Kishimoto had the choice of his wife and another woman whose like Hinata, he would choose Hinata. Not saying he would, but there is a case for it.

In the interview, he outted that his lie about Hinata being made after his wife, may have been revealed. I'm hearing some cold nights on Sofa, Kishi! XD joking aside... If this all is the case, would she feel or be justified for her anger?

(P.S. Don't forget the red herrings, including Kushina's "find a girl like me" line. Wait... isn't Minakushi and parallel of him and his wife too?)

tumblr_nmnk511cJk1r72ht7o3_500.gif

Me on Youtube:

Kdogcentral5ables: Ha. Your an idiot. Naruto is better than goku... No kitten. I would like to see goku power up an entire ARMY!

TakeshiInazuma:The way Goku gave Ki to Frieza, He's able to passed out enough power for a whole galaxy, and still have enough to power down to 1% and solo Narutoverse.

#2 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:38 PM

Obviously yes since she took the end pairing issue seriously. 

If Naruto is a reflection of Kishimoto's childhood and his wife is a reflection to Sakura. It kinda seems obvious that you want your alter egos to reflect itself in fiction as it did in real life.

Its more than obvious that his wife knew who was meant to end up with who cause she is his wife and was likely privy to that info and that's why she is mad.

Kishi said that he actually watched sawyer7mage videos who is full on Hinatard and the majority of his followers are hinatards which confirms indirectly that he was influenced by his fans.

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:39 PM

That honestly sounds ridiculous. Why say something like this with just a tiny piece of info that doesn't even indicate anything like it? If it was another woman, wouldn't Kishi talk positive about Hinata and write her better, who's based on her? He says his wife is a strong character, but Hinata is not. What I can conclude from the interview is that Kishi's wife is like Sakura, just like the interviewer suggested. And Hinata was created 17 years ago too, I don't think he could've had an affair for that long.

Kishi's wife must be angry about how the ending happened and heard what he said about it. All the bonds and messages were destroyed. And that moving on from Sasuke would make Sakura a terrible woman, that Hinata's greatest feature is her boobs, and that Naruto used Sakura as a tool for years just to be cooler than Sasuke. I can go on. I'd be pissed to be married to someone like that. Maybe she is upset about how he's treating his kids too? It made me worried when he said Boruto's movie was a message to his kids. Poor them :( The wife probably also know why the ending happened, I mean she is actually married to Kishi.

Whoever Kishi's wife is, she must be an awesome woman. I want to meet her. ^^ She should've gotten Kishi's spot at comic con :)

Edited by sushi., 26 October 2015 - 07:44 PM.

ナルサク

#4 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:43 PM

Maybe not cheated on, but cheated and lied to, just like the rest of us. She must have felt slighted in some way, because Kishi said that she was very like Kushina, and in extension, Sakura, so maybe part of the reason she was upset when the ending happened is because she could have taken it as Kishi was saying that Hinata is how she should be, as opposed to him being grateful that his wife is the way she is.

In any event, she definitely feels angered and lied to, which completely validates the rest of us (not that we weren't validated before). After all, she is the closest person in the world to him.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#5 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:06 PM

Obviously yes since she took the end pairing issue seriously. 

If Naruto is a reflection of Kishimoto's childhood and his wife is a reflection to Sakura. It kinda seems obvious that you want your alter egos to reflect itself in fiction as it did in real life.

Its more than obvious that his wife knew who was meant to end up with who cause she is his wife and was likely privy to that info and that's why she is mad.

Kishi said that he actually watched sawyer7mage videos who is full on Hinatard and the majority of his followers are hinatards which confirms indirectly that he was influenced by his fans.

yeah that guy is a disgrace to the naruto fans

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#6 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:09 PM

Don't be silly its just a stupid manga how can you compare it with rl marriages

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#7 Havikinazuma

Havikinazuma

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
    Video games
    Drawing
    Exercise

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:09 PM

That honestly sounds ridiculous. Why say something like this with just a tiny piece of info that doesn't even indicate anything like it? If it was another woman, wouldn't Kishi talk positive about Hinata and write her better, who's based on her? He says his wife is a strong character, but Hinata is not. What I can conclude from the interview is that Kishi's wife is like Sakura, just like the interviewer suggested. And Hinata was created 17 years ago too, I don't think he could've had an affair for that long.

"I think there's a case that if Kishimoto had the choice of his wife and another woman whose like Hinata, he would choose Hinata. Not saying he would, but there is a case for it."

I'm not saying Kishi cheating on her, but asking if that's what she would be feeling? He clearly developed Narusaku a lot while giving Naruhina only 2 or 3 moments. The problem is he said that he thought up the ending long ago either in the beginning or in the middle. Either/or means that he thought Hinata was better suited for Naruto, because she liked him longer, rather than Sakura, who didn't like him, but built a bond over the years. According to him, he chose Hinata, whether beginning or middle of the story, and chose her over the main heroine who was modeled after his wife. If he chose Hinata at the end due to fans, then that's a different issue, but he said these two comments, and that should say something.

Whether he was truthful about the decision, is up for debate.

Me on Youtube:

Kdogcentral5ables: Ha. Your an idiot. Naruto is better than goku... No kitten. I would like to see goku power up an entire ARMY!

TakeshiInazuma:The way Goku gave Ki to Frieza, He's able to passed out enough power for a whole galaxy, and still have enough to power down to 1% and solo Narutoverse.

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:24 PM

"I think there's a case that if Kishimoto had the choice of his wife and another woman whose like Hinata, he would choose Hinata. Not saying he would, but there is a case for it."

I'm not saying Kishi cheating on her, but asking if that's what she would be feeling? He clearly developed Narusaku a lot while giving Naruhina only 2 or 3 moments. The problem is he said that he thought up the ending long ago either in the beginning or in the middle. Either/or means that he thought Hinata was better suited for Naruto, because she liked him longer, rather than Sakura, who didn't like him, but built a bond over the years. According to him, he chose Hinata, whether beginning or middle of the story, and chose her over the main heroine who was modeled after his wife. If he chose Hinata at the end due to fans, then that's a different issue, but he said these two comments, and that should say something.

Whether he was truthful about the decision, is up for debate.

I didn't mean it like that. I agree I should've chosen better words, but I don't think it matters because it's a bad theory nonetheless. The wife knows more about the situation than we do, she knows why he chose this ending, she knows that it's not because of another woman.

ナルサク

#9 Havikinazuma

Havikinazuma

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
    Video games
    Drawing
    Exercise

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:31 PM

Don't be silly its just a stupid manga how can you compare it with rl marriages

Suppose your husband made characters in a book, manga, anime, or movie, one represents him, and another you. His character always had a crush on your character, and he was always there for her, while you was into some other guy, and the story gave those two all sorts of development, just his character to give up on you, and pick another girl that he hardly talked to. What's worse is you find out that he never loved your character, but just said so out of his rivaly with the guy your character liked.  While your character end up that the other guy, who tried to kill her,  in a loveless marriage, and raising your (supposed) kid by yourself, because he's been gone for over a decade.

Kishi didn't bother even giving her a good life and marriage. All of Sakura development has been destroyed, and she content on living in an non existing relationship, as a single parent.   Shouldn't the wife, who Sakura is based on get upset about this?

These characters are based on rl. not plot-wise, but character-wise. Naruto is Kishimoto, and Sakura is his wife.      

Me on Youtube:

#10 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:47 PM

Well he did say it caused a rift in the household, but I don't think it's this bad. But what do I know of the marriage of a man from the other side of the world that barely speaks about his private life.

Honestly he's playing these interviews so bad. If he was truly afraid that his wife was gonna find out Hinata wasn't based on her, I'm sure he wouldn't say so publicly. :ermm:

ナルサク

#11 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:51 PM

Well he did say it caused a rift in the household, but I don't think it's this bad. But what do I know of the marriage of a man from the other side of the world that barely speaks about his private life.

Honestly he's playing these interviews so bad. If he was truly afraid that his wife was gonna find out Hinata wasn't based on her, I'm sure he wouldn't say so publicly. :ermm:

kishi is a coward nothing more

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#12 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:52 PM

Suppose your husband made characters in a book, manga, anime, or movie, one represents him, and another you. His character always had a crush on your character, and he was always there for her, while you was into some other guy, and the story gave those two all sorts of development, just his character to give up on you, and pick another girl that he hardly talked to. What's worse is you find out that he never loved your character, but just said so out of his rivaly with the guy your character liked.  While your character end up that the other guy, who tried to kill her,  in a loveless marriage, and raising your (supposed) kid by yourself, because he's been gone for over a decade.

Kishi didn't bother even giving her a good life and marriage. All of Sakura development has been destroyed, and she content on living in an non existing relationship, as a single parent.   Shouldn't the wife, who Sakura is based on get upset about this?

These characters are based on rl. not plot-wise, but character-wise. Naruto is Kishimoto, and Sakura is his wife.

like i said, its quite silly to compare rl with naruto of all things. Kishimoto also said he relate more to kiba iirc.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#13 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:06 PM

like i said, its quite silly to compare rl with naruto of all things. Kishimoto also said he relate more to kiba iirc.

I don't blame them that much. Kishi is putting way too much of his own life and experiences in his story, now it's so much that it doesn't fit with the plots and characters he created. He made Naruto a scumbag because he made him more like himself, what does that say about him as a person? The real Naruto is dead and he would never yell at his own son for not calling him Hokage-sama.

ナルサク

#14 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:11 PM

You are taking this way, way too seriously. She isn't as much of a desperate, hopeless weaboo like most of the fanbase is. I really doubt she took this issue seriously, just like you mentioned; do you have any source, anything to regard her reaction in that kind of way?

I already stated this once, stop with needless threads. Nobody cares about this series anymore and ontop of that, those threads are annoying.

#15 Havikinazuma

Havikinazuma

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
    Video games
    Drawing
    Exercise

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:23 PM

The only proof I have is what said about wife being upset with him, and that he had to relieve her by telling her that Hinata modeled after her. He in fact called that a lie, but that's why I said "I know this subject is too serious, and probably a stretch, since these are manga character just based on or modeled after real life equivalents". I don't want to take this too seriously. It's mostly just a thought.

Me on Youtube:

#16 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:35 PM

It could be as simple that she realized that kishi destroyed his series with the ending, and that fans will leave because of the last minute retcon as well as his reputation being destroyed meaning not as much money will becoming in as before.

#17 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:37 PM

Hmm , first , how do we know for sure that what Kishi said about his wife not liking the ending is actually true and not another lie . I don't think more than 10% of what he said in past ending interviews is actually true .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#18 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:04 PM

You are taking this way, way too seriously. She isn't as much of a desperate, hopeless weaboo like most of the fanbase is. I really doubt she took this issue seriously, just like you mentioned; do you have any source, anything to regard her reaction in that kind of way?

I already stated this once, stop with needless threads. Nobody cares about this series anymore and ontop of that, those threads are annoying.

She took it seriously enough that, by Kishi's words, it caused a significant rift in their household and put strain on their relationship. Also, it really isn't up to you to determine the type of threads people can post. If someone wants to talk with like minded people, let them talk.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#19 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:32 PM

No.

#20 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:43 PM

She probably forgave him eventually seeing as how he casually joked about

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Sakura, Kishimoto, Hinata, cheated, infedelity, scumbag, Cheated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users