#2881 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 03:00 AM

boruto-kv.jpeg

They know that people hate the current version of that stressed out old looking scumbag. So they gonna use the kid version of that scumbag. What is it now? It's either time travel device since it was sci-fi tech theme or it's some out of someone ass brilliant idea plot (I wanna say Genjutsu but .... whenever i thought about naruto/boruto + genjutsu, that annoying part of me that i already buried deep inside come back to life, which is the false hope of thinking this is all just a mugen tsukuyomi, kitten me i hate that rotten maggoty hope), either way it's gonna be kitten plot.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2882 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:30 PM

"let the past die kill it if you have to"

#2883 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 08:58 PM

Well Bolt will either think Naruto is a kitten old man his entire life and this was just proof of it. Until Naruto does something impressive which make him realize he should have been worshiping him all along.

Or... this is going to be the origins and proof the Sasuke and Naruto did have feeling for their wives.

I am going to go with this. They will just keep retconning until you ACCEPT NH and SS as absolute canon.

HAH, They already TRIED that with Nardo in "The Last  Naruto the movie" and that was the start of the never ending plummet on the entire franchise's rep and popularity.  And to actually give any indication that Sasuke always had affection for Sakura they are going to have to retcon at almost ALL of the moments between them from the end of part I and all the entirety of Part II.Which is g*d d**m pointless because I thought the idea was to make this series popular to new kids that have no effing clue about Naruto's adventures and all of the skeletons in the closet to reach this point.

but they want to BRAIN WASH all original fans of the series that have almost entirely left the whole franchise to convince them that NH and SS were always the intention? :zaru:  :lmao: I need another bag of popcorn :party: if only that could just stop the franchise from spreading , like cancelling that theme park ride

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 October 2019 - 10:58 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2884 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 02:16 PM

Jokes on them cause we won't accept either.

Those 7 magical words:

"When did this happen in the manga?"

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2885 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 02:23 PM

Those 7 magical words:

This is the response from SP:

"What manga?" - Studio Pierrot 2019

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2886 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 02:55 PM

This is the response from SP:

"What manga?" - Studio Pierrot 2019

I know, but proenders hate when you bring up the manga and ask them when it happened.

So, while they think it is one entire canon, I keep remarking on the fact that Kishimoto had his own canon and none of it was in there.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2887 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:37 PM

You all deserve a medal for even keeping up with Boruto... the only reason I know about this bs time travel thing is I follow Crunchyroll on Twitter and they flood my timeline with Boruto junk every now and then. And its also thanks to that junk I find people who actually still play defense for the pairing fandom. I've never seen a group of "winners" have to play defense so much or rather care that much at all what someone who frankly thinks the writing is trash thinks. They're still clowning that NH and SS are perfect ships and that the quality of their interactions overcomes their quantity of interactions.

Won't be shocked if this arc goes out of it's way to make Naruto and Hinata have positive interactions (all those filler episodes of them are now "canon" derp) and for Sasuke to somehow have a soft side for Sakura (or rather Sakura fangirling...again). Assuming this is a time period before Sasuke leaves the village for power. Part of me wants to keep up with it to see how badly it fails to draw my actual interest 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#2888 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 07:55 PM

Those 7 magical words:

Then they bring up irrelevant moments that could have been left out and the story would still sail its course. example. Hinata's confession 

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 September 2019 - 07:55 PM.

#2889 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:21 AM

Those 7 magical words:

Agreed it never did plus I doubt kishi has any input on this. Changes are Naruto 20th will suck as bad as power Rangers 20th.

#2890 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:52 AM

Or worse, It can only go LOWER than the lowest standard you can think of, if you ask me because by god, I never heard of a franchise being turned on it's head and go COMPLETELY COOCOO, and throw all meaning in its story out the window to accommodate the romance between the MC and a side character. Power Rangers never did that, to my knowledge at least

#2891 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 01:31 PM

And remember guys. As all proenders will say "This was all planned from the beginning."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2892 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 30 September 2019 - 01:50 PM

Or worse, It can only go LOWER than the lowest standard you can think of, if you ask me because by god, I never heard of a franchise being turned on it's head and go COMPLETELY COOCOO, and throw all meaning in its story out the window to accommodate the romance between the MC and a side character. Power Rangers never did that, to my knowledge at least

If you count zeo breaking up Tommy and Kimberly, though power Rangers 20th was rush and mess and lazy.
Sorry the end scene in time force where Wes and Jen say goodbye will always be better than any romance in Naruto cause time force spent 40 episodes building up Wes and Jen and it was done way better especially towards the end of the season.

#2893 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 01:51 PM

And remember guys. As all proenders will say "This was all planned from the beginning."

It was not as the page amount we did shows. Plus it seems Sasuke vs hiei is causing the Naruto fandom to freak which was going to happen.

#2894 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:36 PM

If it were "planned from the beginning" You'd think Naruto would have more shipping moments with Hinata  instead of of wasting time with a red herring wouldn't you? that is the whole fundamental flaw in that argument.

"Oh, but Naruto is not a romance manga!!!!!"

Me: So? what were those moments with Sakura then? And no, don't tell me that was a brother sister moment, that is not the point. WHY? DIDN'T? Kishi? draw moments between Naruto and Hinata in the story instead of wasting panel space having Naruto interact with that "tsundere biatch" Sakura Haruno(your words, not mine) that never actually gave a damn about him, according to you guys and gals, if Naruto and Hinata's romance was planned from the beginning?

"Well Hinata is shy!!" 

Me: AND YET she was perfectly able to hold a conversation with Naruto just fine when the latter was about to fight Neji. And As I recall there was a special manga chapter post movie when Naruto was taking her out for their first date and she asked for ramen when she saw he didn't have money to go to a fancier restaurant. Got a better excuse? No? Then I ask again why hasn't Naruto asked her out before and have shipping moments with her if her shyness wasn't the problem, and they were then "INTENDED COUPLE" from the beginning?

"You're just a SALTY NARUSAKU FAN!!!!"

Me: Well yes I am, but that is not what the conversation is about, people. I'm asking you to prove to me that Hinata was always meant to be Naruto's wife and where in the writing that it shows that because if it actually was there I would not be asking you questions and would actually accept Naruto and Hinata as the OTP, but you are not providing solid evidence beside Hinata always loved Naruto and deserves him.

"*Mind blown and faints*"

Me: I rest my case 

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 October 2019 - 11:01 AM.

#2895 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 02:47 AM

Question James did you ever get a legit answer when you asked if NH had so much development why did they need the last?

#2896 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 07:45 PM

Question James did you ever get a legit answer when you asked if NH had so much development why did they need the last?

Lately, I get no responses. They make an argument against me and then I put on all this info and they don't reply back. They either ignore it entirely or realize they are not as smart as they think they are and don't bother.

So much for their "Naruto fan" card. Pretty sad that I have come to hate this series, hate the ending, hate all of it, but I am more of a fan than they will ever be.

Last responses I got:
"I always saw Sakura seeing Naruto as a brother..."

Me: "Well, Naruto never saw Sakura as a sister. He knew full well he was in love with her, but I guess 'kitten his feelings' right? I mean, It is not like the manga is about HIM is it? It is not like his name is on the damn cover."

"I have brothers and I am a sister and that is how I always acted with them."

Me: "Did your brothers ever ask you out on dates; tell others that they love you as something more? So, you lied to your brothers and forced them to be with a girl that they gave no kittens about? Did your brothers ever let you date a guy who attempted to murder you several times, call you useless, and more?  If yes to any of these questions, that is creepy. This is Japanese culture, not Western. We may have platonic bro/sister things, but Japan...not such much."

If it were "planned from the beginning" You'd think Naruto would have more shipping moments with Hinata  instead of of wasting time with a red herring wouldn't you? that is the whole fundamental flaw in that argument.

Me:
"So what you are saying is this....

Kishimoto sat at his desk and said "You know what? I am going to make Naruto and Hinata canon. I don't know how the rest of the story is going to go or how to do anything else, but this I am 100% sure about. First, I am going to make a girl who is going to fool every one that she is the one. She will be obviously a red herring, but I am going to make it like how every other anime series goes. Next, I am going to not give my main 100% planned couple ANY development what so ever until the last possible moment. Next, I am going to have the main guy never fall for the 100% planned girl until exactly the last page of the story which involves a HUGE time skip all the while I am going to make this girl completely useless and not do anything. Meanwhile, the red herring girl is going to be with the guy every step of the way. Finally, when all is said and done, I am going to make an elaborate movie that trashes and retcons everything I have done in the last 15 years it is going to take me to write this manga and just say 'just watch the movie' all the while explaining nothing. In that movie, the main character will be guilt tripped and brainwashed to be the 100% planned canon couple I elaborately made up. This is the PERFECT love story."

So, either Kishimoto the world's greatest troll who planned every bit of this story like Aizen in Bleach knowing exactly how every fan was going to react along with Boruto before anyone else even knew....or Kishimoto is an idiot and  just vomited on the page creating the world's worst love story since Twilight all the while dangling keys to you cause you are a sucker for horribly written love stories."

Oh and by the way, people were actually arguing with saying that Sasuke's "Great Snake Escape" was not an asspull because "Orochimari can summon snakes too...for a Naruto reader, you seem to forgot that one."

I replied: "First off, I never said Sasuke didn't know snake summon. Second, did you miss everything else I said? The fact that he used several chakra level heavy techniques all while out of chakra to the point he couldn't stand AND did it all within a fraction of a second? This is not something people talked about recently, people have been pointing this out since that chapter released."

https://www.devianta...-Lives-63271750

Again, got no response after that

Edited by James S Cassidy, 01 October 2019 - 08:37 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2897 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 09:34 PM

Lately, I get no responses. They make an argument against me and then I put on all this info and they don't reply back. They either ignore it entirely or realize they are not as smart as they think they are and don't bother.
So much for their "Naruto fan" card. Pretty sad that I have come to hate this series, hate the ending, hate all of it, but I am more of a fan than they will ever be.
Last responses I got:
"I always saw Sakura seeing Naruto as a brother..."
Me: "Well, Naruto never saw Sakura as a sister. He knew full well he was in love with her, but I guess 'kitten his feelings' right? I mean, It is not like the manga is about HIM is it? It is not like his name is on the damn cover."
"I have brothers and I am a sister and that is how I always acted with them."
Me: "Did your brothers ever ask you out on dates; tell others that they love you as something more? So, you lied to your brothers and forced them to be with a girl that they gave no kittens about? Did your brothers ever let you date a guy who attempted to murder you several times, call you useless, and more?  If yes to any of these questions, that is creepy. This is Japanese culture, not Western. We may have platonic bro/sister things, but Japan...not such much."

Me:
"So what you are saying is this....
Kishimoto sat at his desk and said "You know what? I am going to make Naruto and Hinata canon. I don't know how the rest of the story is going to go or how to do anything else, but this I am 100% sure about. First, I am going to make a girl who is going to fool every one that she is the one. She will be obviously a red herring, but I am going to make it like how every other anime series goes. Next, I am going to not give my main 100% planned couple ANY development what so ever until the last possible moment. Next, I am going to have the main guy never fall for the 100% planned girl until exactly the last page of the story which involves a HUGE time skip all the while I am going to make this girl completely useless and not do anything. Meanwhile, the red herring girl is going to be with the guy every step of the way. Finally, when all is said and done, I am going to make an elaborate movie that trashes and retcons everything I have done in the last 15 years it is going to take me to write this manga and just say 'just watch the movie' all the while explaining nothing. In that movie, the main character will be guilt tripped and brainwashed to be the 100% planned canon couple I elaborately made up. This is the PERFECT love story."
So, either Kishimoto the world's greatest troll who planned every bit of this story like Aizen in Bleach knowing exactly how every fan was going to react along with Boruto before anyone else even knew....or Kishimoto is an idiot and  just vomited on the page creating the world's worst love story since Twilight all the while dangling keys to you cause you are a sucker for horribly written love stories."
Oh and by the way, people were actually arguing with saying that Sasuke's "Great Snake Escape" was not an asspull because "Orochimari can summon snakes too...for a Naruto reader, you seem to forgot that one."
I replied: "First off, I never said Sasuke didn't know snake summon. Second, did you miss everything else I said? The fact that he used several chakra level heavy techniques all while out of chakra to the point he couldn't stand AND did it all within a fraction of a second? This is not something people talked about recently, people have been pointing this out since that chapter released."
https://www.devianta...-Lives-63271750
Again, got no response after that

Oh okay cause I wonder if you got a answer for that question seems like you didn't. Cause they don't answer meaning they can't Handel the truth.
That's why I like deidara that comic is awesome plus I could ask several other points Sasuke should have died and hinata to. Cause really hinata should have died back fighting neji.

#2898 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 06:31 PM

Oh okay cause I wonder if you got a answer for that question seems like you didn't. Cause they don't answer meaning they can't Handel the truth.
That's why I like deidara that comic is awesome plus I could ask several other points Sasuke should have died and hinata to. Cause really hinata should have died back fighting neji.

These people can't deal with the fact that they just might be wrong. Hell, even I am able to admit that maybe I was blinded by pairing choice to see some thing unfold, but I am not so blind that I would ignore anything and everything just to prove a point.

It is okay to like NH if you want to, but the fact that they hate Sakura so much and praise Hinata like no tomorrow is just so stupid. Yet, they refuse to admit that MAYBE NaruSaku could have solved some of those issues.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2899 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:04 PM

These people can't deal with the fact that they just might be wrong. Hell, even I am able to admit that maybe I was blinded by pairing choice to see some thing unfold, but I am not so blind that I would ignore anything and everything just to prove a point.
It is okay to like NH if you want to, but the fact that they hate Sakura so much and praise Hinata like no tomorrow is just so stupid. Yet, they refuse to admit that MAYBE NaruSaku could have solved some of those issues.

Oh I totally agree with you on that.
NH had potential but never went anywhere like hinata had stuff set up but we never saw it go anywhere. Now cool would it be we saw her end the fight between the main and branch families with neji help and she takes her place as leader while thanking Naruto for the courage while doing her own thing.
Narusaku would have solved a lot of issues and gave us a better lead in shinachiku than bolt.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 02 October 2019 - 08:05 PM.

#2900 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:58 AM

I don't even think it matters if you have shipping glasses on or not, simple reading comprehension is taught to you throughout your lifetime in school. Or if you just happen to be smart enough to wanna learn on your own. Lets put it this way, even if NaruSaku wasn't suppose to be canon or wasn't even the planned ship, everything else in the story stays the same. Hinata is a shy and rather timid girl with a one-sided crush on a boy who's oblivious to her feelings or rather just uninterested in them if you believe Naruto remembers the Pain battle after raging out. And Sasuke and Sakura's "relationship" is also one-sided and practically non-existent in Shippuden expect in a negative light. That's not shipping glasses, Kishimoto specifically spells it out for everyone of us that Sasuke has no interest in Sakura. Multiple times actually and even at one point, Sakura considers killing Sasuke as the only option of ending his hatred. She's not doing it only for herself, but to erase the pain she feels she's conflicted onto Naruto. If nothing else, to make him hate her for all pain she's caused in her mind. Again, that's written, not something we made up.

If Kishimoto was serious about NaruSaku being red herring, then he had no intention of writing any pairings in the first place. No time was given to make the alternate pairings seem like actual pairings anyway. 

Dem Kishimoto damage controlling quotes served their purpose... it got the NaruHina and SasuSaku fans to blindly follow a guy who basically pulled a Toriyama when writing plots. I'm suppose to trust a guy who claims he's bad at writing romance, yet had the foresight to "plan" (hurrdurr) the pairings that we have today, yet in an interview he had absolutely no idea how Naruto and Sasuke were gonna beat Madara, the Last Boss to everyone's knowledge. I mean, does any of that click in their minds at all?

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users