Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE (ChidoriLuv @ Oct 15 2011, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah but he hasn't played the game yet pictureem0.gif

That's not the point he has the game already but I won't be able to buy it because there are so many PS3 games I want. Namely MW3, NG3, NFS the run and of course FF13-2.

Edited by Gravenimage, 16 October 2011 - 12:27 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#22 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 16 2011, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's not the point he has the game already but I won't be able to buy it because there are so many PS3 games I want. Namely MW3, NG3, NFS the run and of course FF13-2.

LOL I know that... but has he played a demo like I have? tongue.gif

So many games I want too T_T tried out heaps at NCT 2011

JA2DBzd.png

#23 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:04 PM

NO I haven't played the demo (couldn't even get to E3) shamefulcry0js.gif BUT none the less I've got my Skward on preorder and CAN"T WAIT to play it laugh.gif anyways If you guys can't budget Skyward Sword ON your list kick something off of it! smile.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 October 2011 - 11:04 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#24 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:38 AM

LOL I couldn't get to e3 either, I don't even live in the United States. But I played a bit of it at NCT this year, and I'll tell you, it's definitely not gonna disappoint. Nintendo sure put a lot of hard work in this game for 7 years, and it seems that effort really paid off.

JA2DBzd.png

#25 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

Well I'll find out this November!!!! laugh.gif

#26 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

Beyond adorable and cute, homg whatthekitten.gif

http://kotaku.com/58...heart/gallery/2

Article Quote -

Not all Halloween costumes need to be scary. These parents dressed their son as Link and it's having the opposite effect of scary.

Call them stage parents if you want, but they've really gone the extra mile here. Not only is the costume great, but they took some slick photos and, to top it all off, even made a great video featuring rupees and Navi buzzing around his head.

eric3dee [DeviantArt, thanks Nathan and Jen!]

#27 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Oct 20 2011, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Article Quote -

Oh my god he's so cute!

#28 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (Amy-chan @ Oct 20 2011, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh my god he's so cute!

Inorite! wow.png

This lil tyke has a couple of pretty cool and creative parents =3

#29 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Oct 21 2011, 04:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kawaii~ :333

JA2DBzd.png

#30 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:02 PM

OKAY I admit THAT WAS A GOOD HALLOWEEN COSTUME!!! laugh.gif

#31 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

pictureem0.gif Three more weeks until Skyward Sword comes out! a_dance.gif boogie.gif

#32 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:20 AM

Anyone here have DSi or a 3DS? They're giving away Four Swords: Collector's Edition as a free download on the eShop to promote Skyward Sword. They have a Single Player option now (the computer controls the other Link), and two extra levels. The first is Realm of Memories, which lets you play levels from some classic Zelda games (Zelda I, A Link to the Past, and Link's Awakening) with your Four Swords heroes, and the other is Hero's Trial, which is basically an insanely hard group of new levels. On single player mode, it might be the hardest Zelda dungeon/level I've played. The sad thing is, you basically have to die like 20 times to get a Game Over (when you run out of Rupees to buy new lives), and it's still ridiculously hard. I haven't even beaten the first of the the three paths (the extra dungeons have three 3-stage paths to choose from). sweatdrop.gif

Anyways, if any Zelda fans here have a DSi or a 3DS, I highly recommend downloading it. I got a notification on my 3DS, but I'm not sure if DSi owners get the same thing. It really is a blast though, and I've really enjoyed it so far. I myself never played the original, since it could only be played on multi-player, and I didn't have any close friends with Game Boys as a kid, but it's still good nostalgia if you have played it. Plus the extra dungeons are a reason in itself to try it out. happy.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 07 November 2011 - 02:22 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#33 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Nov 7 2011, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone here have DSi or a 3DS? They're giving away Four Swords: Collector's Edition as a free download on the eShop to promote Skyward Sword. They have a Single Player option now (the computer controls the other Link), and two extra levels. The first is Realm of Memories, which lets you play levels from some classic Zelda games (Zelda I, A Link to the Past, and Link's Awakening) with your Four Swords heroes, and the other is Hero's Trial, which is basically an insanely hard group of new levels. On single player mode, it might be the hardest Zelda dungeon/level I've played. The sad thing is, you basically have to die like 20 times to get a Game Over (when you run out of Rupees to buy new lives), and it's still ridiculously hard. I haven't even beaten the first of the the three paths (the extra dungeons have three 3-stage paths to choose from). sweatdrop.gif

Anyways, if any Zelda fans here have a DSi or a 3DS, I highly recommend downloading it. I got a notification on my 3DS, but I'm not sure if DSi owners get the same thing. It really is a blast though, and I've really enjoyed it so far. I myself never played the original, since it could only be played on multi-player, and I didn't have any close friends with Game Boys as a kid, but it's still good nostalgia if you have played it. Plus the extra dungeons are a reason in itself to try it out. happy.gif

Haha I think I've already downloaded that tongue.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#34 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (ChidoriLuv @ Nov 6 2011, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha I think I've already downloaded that tongue.gif

Ha ha, yeah it's been out for a while, I just didn't know about it till I got the notification a few weeks ago. Have you beaten Hero's Trial yet? Those dang Moblins are such a pain on Single Player.

#35 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 12:48 PM

the whole thing is too long...Mario is too long...Sonic is too long. It might be time for these comp to start thinking of something new...Crash Bandicot was great...but you don't see Naughty Dog creating a 20th Crash game do yah?

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#36 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Nov 11 2011, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the whole thing is too long...Mario is too long...Sonic is too long. It might be time for these comp to start thinking of something new...Crash Bandicot was great...but you don't see Naughty Dog creating a 20th Crash game do yah?

Sonic is still going good dont stop Sonic.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#37 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Nov 11 2011, 06:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suppose that's a personal opinion, so there's not much use arguing it, but I haven't really heard from too many Zelda fans who want the series to end. I see this argument used against Nintendo quite a bit, since the company puts a lot of focus on repeated iterations of several first-party games, but it seems pretty irrelevant to me. From my perspective, for every one "fan" who wants the series to end, there's 20-30 who want it keep going, so I doubt Nintendo is going to listen to the minority. Especially when the minority in this case are usually either former fans who just decided to stop following the series for whatever reason (the jump to 3D bothered some people, for reasons I can't really fathom), or just people who weren't fans in the first place, and can't seem to understand the massive interest and popularity of the series.

As for Mario, I don't really play those games with the same fervor as Zelda, so I can't say too much on that, but I'm sure some of the same points apply there.

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Nov 11 2011, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sonic is still going good dont stop Sonic.

I haven't really played much Sonic, other than a bit of the 3-D Adventure titles, so I'm not sure how "strong" it's going, but I've heard good things about Colors and Generations. I can't really say the same for some of the "Storybook" games the series was pushing before that, though.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 11 November 2011 - 03:00 PM.

#38 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:21 AM

Hehe Skyward Sword's coming out next week. Just need to go pick it up biggrin.gif And I'll DEFINITELY download four swords link's awakening!

#39 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:28 AM

OMG SKYWARD SWORD'S COMING OUT NEXT WEEK! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! powerglomp.gif eager.gif boogie.gif wow.png ohboy.png

The Europeans, North Americans and Japs are so damn lucky, they all get it first shamefulcry0js.gif arg.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#40 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:55 PM

I've had a review copy for 2 days now... sadly im too busy to actually get my wii back from a buddy....
will have to wait till sunday to play it i guess :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users