Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46718 replies to this topic

#45581 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:17 PM

You and Popsicle are gonna be the death of me  :fist: .

Well I was working none stop and I guess my leg just couldn't sustained the pressure I was putting upon myself constantly and due to the same previous injuries on it my ligaments got sprained and my whole knee turned for 90°, it was nasty I fell straight on my ars  screaming in pain, and to make it all worse my ars fell in a wet pile of sand and it just so happened when I finished with the work  :twitch: .  

:hehehe:

Dude, your knees are things, that you can't change, cherish them  :hm:

#45582 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:47 PM

:hehehe:

Dude, your knees are things, that you can't change, cherish them  :hm:

:hm: .

I know I know but what's already damaged stays damaged, you know the saying fixed and brand new is not the same so is the case with my knee  :sweatdrop: .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#45583 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:16 PM

Well I was working none stop and I guess my leg just couldn't sustained the pressure I was putting upon myself constantly and due to the same previous injuries on it my ligaments got sprained and my whole knee turned for 90°, it was nasty I fell straight on my ars  screaming in pain, and to make it all worse my ars fell in a wet pile of sand and it just so happened when I finished with the work  :twitch: .  

You should really start watching Gintama!!!  :hm: .

Why so!? Do you just buy it now or something else!? 

That's so fuking true and they steal from the meat my meat!!!  :cuss: .

Not yet I'm still fixed on rewatching Gintama I don't feel like watching anything else at the moment  :excited: .

Hahahaha! :lmao: Sorry, but the way you describe that is hilarious! :lol: Your arse still sore? :lmao:

Send me the meat and I will! :P

Well in the past we would buy 1, 2 or even 3 pigs with 300kg and over and slay them in mater of days. But that was in my village. While my grandparents could still feed/take care of them. But later on their health went down. And then they died. Which would mean someone would need to move over there now to take care of animals. Also there was/is money issue as well. So maybe in future it will be like in old days! :sweat: On the buying part. Not in great amounts. It's usually buying from today to tomorrow when you can.

Well the woman who fries fish is my mothers friend from some time ago. So I am covered on the fish front. :D Not only they do that!  :argh: But they steal on some really expensive stuff you want to buy! It's not enough their prices are trough the roof, they also steal from it!  :down:

You must really love Gintama? :sweat: How many times have you rewatched it? XD

Yp330yZ.gif

#45584 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:04 PM

Hahahaha! :lmao: Sorry, but the way you describe that is hilarious! :lol: Your arse still sore? :lmao:

Send me the meat and I will! :P

Well in the past we would buy 1, 2 or even 3 pigs with 300kg and over and slay them in mater of days. But that was in my village. While my grandparents could still feed/take care of them. But later on their health went down. And then they died. Which would mean someone would need to move over there now to take care of animals. Also there was/is money issue as well. So maybe in future it will be like in old days! :sweat: On the buying part. Not in great amounts. It's usually buying from today to tomorrow when you can.

Well the woman who fries fish is my mothers friend from some time ago. So I am covered on the fish front. :D Not only they do that!  :argh: But they steal on some really expensive stuff you want to buy! It's not enough their prices are trough the roof, they also steal from it!  :down:

You must really love Gintama? :sweat: How many times have you rewatched it? XD

No but it got me a cold instead  :hm:.

You really are a piece of work you know that!!?  :twitch: .

Yeah I understand that lucky I still have my grandparents but if it weren't for them it would be same case as you probably, farming pigs is a difficult thing it takes allot of work on daily basis  :sweat:

Lucky you  :excited: . See that thing right there is the exact same thing I'm pissed about!!!  :cuss: .

Hell Yeah its the best Manga ever and Hideaki Sorachi is a freaking genius!!!  :kukuku: . Honestly I have no idea to many times  :headscratch: .   

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#45585 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:46 PM

No but it got me a cold instead  :hm:.

You really are a piece of work you know that!!?  :twitch: .

Yeah I understand that lucky I still have my grandparents but if it weren't for them it would be same case as you probably, farming pigs is a difficult thing it takes allot of work on daily basis  :sweat:

Lucky you  :excited: . See that thing right there is the exact same thing I'm pissed about!!!  :cuss: .

Hell Yeah its the best Manga ever and Hideaki Sorachi is a freaking genius!!!  :kukuku: . Honestly I have no idea to many times  :headscratch: .   

I hate colds! :argh:

:zaru:

94c0a7073f96900f456275fad310de72.gif

All I can say is enjoy your time and spend your time with them! :sweat:

Thats why I always prefer homemade! :yes:

Whats so great about it?! :twitch:

Yp330yZ.gif

#45586 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:00 AM

Just for mere info ? :P

Yass :lol:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#45587 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:15 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:umm: I have exams too. And I want too to catch up on RM  :umm:
As I meant, 6th season is named Porori - so I want to watch it first before season 5. Because it shows chapters that was skipped before  :argh:

Why it's named Porori? What is that? :umm:

Based on wikipedia, I'm over ep 201 (everybody's santa)

Edit:
Should be on 316 (farewell shinshengumi :cry: )
Farewell Our Dearest Bravest Fearless Shogun :cry:

Edited by Popuri, 11 December 2017 - 01:19 AM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#45588 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:49 AM

Why it's named Porori? What is that? :umm:

Based on wikipedia, I'm over ep 201 (everybody's santa)

Edit:
Should be on 316 (farewell shinshengumi :cry: )
Farewell Our Dearest Bravest Fearless Shogun :cry:

Idk, for me it's sounds like some sound emulation, not? They did 5th season while jumping over chapters that was comedy centered. So they made whole season with those comedy arcs, that's why I want to watch comedy season first before going for serious seasons. 7th season was announced already.

#45589 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:30 AM

You and Popsicle are gonna be the death of me  :fist: .

Best compliment of the day :excited:

#45590 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:28 AM

I hate colds! :argh:

:zaru:

94c0a7073f96900f456275fad310de72.gif

All I can say is enjoy your time and spend your time with them! :sweat:

Thats why I always prefer homemade! :yes:

Whats so great about it?! :twitch:

ME TOO!!!  :cry: .

tenor.gif?itemid=5407073

Amin to that  :happy: .

There's no better homemade alright  :yes: .

Basically everything!!! Gintama is a slice of life any fan you ask will tell you exactly this, basically you get the response of where has this been all my life especially after the fuking Naruto ending , its not your usual manga/anime.  The comedy is out of this world like literary, Gintama is a gag manga/anime firstly it makes fun of anything and everything, parodying of so much shows/manga/animes it makes Naruto look like kitten with all the messages it gives. But its so much more than that, it has so much depth its emotional it has the ability to make you cry from laughter and sadness at the same time, and when serious the action is insanely good its one of the best. Every character is important in its own way and its taken with the utmost care every character is lovable and unique in its own way that leaves you no room for hate. The build up is slow but its so worth it the plot is insanely god written in a way that everything just seems to connect/come together in the long run, even the scenes who you might think are irrelevant becomes important in its own way and makes the whole thing just so much better. Its difficult to explain Gintama for what it is but if you get hooked on it you'll never get out of it  its just that great, go to the Gintama thread if you don't believe me http://www.narusaku....showtopic=14870   :yes: .

Best compliment of the day :excited:

:msmack:

Edited by FireFox, 11 December 2017 - 11:29 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

#45591 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:35 PM

ME TOO!!!  :cry: .

tenor.gif?itemid=5407073

Amin to that  :happy: .

There's no better homemade alright  :yes: .

Basically everything!!! Gintama is a slice of life any fan you ask will tell you exactly this, basically you get the response of where has this been all my life especially after the fuking Naruto ending , its not your usual manga/anime.  The comedy is out of this world like literary, Gintama is a gag manga/anime firstly it makes fun of anything and everything, parodying of so much shows/manga/animes it makes Naruto look like kitten with all the messages it gives. But its so much more than that, it has so much depth its emotional it has the ability to make you cry from laughter and sadness at the same time, and when serious the action is insanely good its one of the best. Every character is important in its own way and its taken with the utmost care every character is lovable and unique in its own way that leaves you no room for hate. The build up is slow but its so worth it the plot is insanely god written in a way that everything just seems to connect/come together in the long run, even the scenes who you might think are irrelevant becomes important in its own way and makes the whole thing just so much better. Its difficult to explain Gintama for what it is but if you get hooked on it you'll never get out of it  its just that great, go to the Gintama thread if you don't believe me http://www.narusaku....showtopic=14870   :yes: .

:msmack:

You take any meds?

But Joey loves meat! :fu:

Especially when it comes to meat! :D In shops who knows what they put inside! :sick:

Sounds very interesting! XD You have a link to a torrent os something else? :sweat:

Yp330yZ.gif

#45592 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:07 PM

You take any meds?

But Joey loves meat! :fu:

Especially when it comes to meat! :D In shops who knows what they put inside! :sick:

Sounds very interesting! XD You have a link to a torrent os something else? :sweat:

Yeah I take rakija, tea and hot chicken soup  :lol: .

I am the Joey  :pimp: .

You got it bro!!!  :hehehe: . Ugh I don't even want to think about it  :fist: .

Really!!? :woot: I thought you'll never ask!!!  :cry: .  Here I watch it on kissanime http://kissanime.ru/...2448&s=openload  start watching from the 3rd episode bc the first two are fillers and tell me how you like it  :excited: .

Edited by FireFox, 11 December 2017 - 03:09 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#45593 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:48 PM

Yeah I take rakija, tea and hot chicken soup  :lol: .

I am the Joey  :pimp: .

You got it bro!!!  :hehehe: . Ugh I don't even want to think about it  :fist: .

Really!!? :woot: I thought you'll never ask!!!  :cry: .  Here I watch it on kissanime http://kissanime.ru/...2448&s=openload  start watching from the 3rd episode bc the first two are fillers and tell me how you like it  :excited: .

You mix them up? :lol:

I AM JOEY! :hm:

You sound like a kid on sugar high there! :lmao: I'll check it out! XD

Yp330yZ.gif

#45594 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:04 PM

You mix them up? :lol:

I AM JOEY! :hm:

You sound like a kid on sugar high there! :lmao: I'll check it out! XD

What do you think I am a junkie!?  :twitch: .

I AM JOEY!!!   :hm:

Surprisingly that's one of the main traits of the MC, you'll see in the first episode I mean episode 3  :hehehe: . Can't wait till you do  :dance: .

Posted Image                                                            

#45595 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:25 PM

What do you think I am a junkie!?  :twitch: .

I AM JOEY!!!   :hm:

Surprisingly that's one of the main traits of the MC, you'll see in the first episode I mean episode 3  :hehehe: . Can't wait till you do  :dance: .

Since when do junkies mix tea and soup along rakija to get high? :wot: They would rather mix rakija with meds! :lmao:

No! You are! :P

We'll see! -_-

Yp330yZ.gif

#45596 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:42 PM

Do you have any other link for watching Gintama? Since I can't watch it on that site. Reason: They are salty because I disabled adds, so they stop every video I open on all mirrors to tell me to do it. Crazy! :lmao:

Yp330yZ.gif

#45597 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:58 PM

Since when do junkies mix tea and soup along rakija to get high? :wot: They would rather mix rakija with meds! :lmao:

No! You are! :P

We'll see! -_-

It sounded like that alright and that's no different!!!  :twitch: .

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

giphy.gif

At least watch the 3rd episode!!!  :argh:

Do you have any other link for watching Gintama? Since I can't watch it on that site. Reason: They are salty because I disabled adds, so they stop every video I open on all mirrors to tell me to do it. Crazy! :lmao:

BASTAAAAARDS!!!!!!!!!!! :argh:  :argh:  :argh: Have you tried changing the server from Rapid Video to Openload!? If it still doesn't work try this one  https://ww4.gogoanim...ategory/gintama but I think the video doesn't allow ADBlock either if it still doesn't play bc of that try changing the server it might work, I usually disable my ADBlocker  :sweatdrop: .  

Edited by FireFox, 11 December 2017 - 11:01 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#45598 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:16 PM

It sounded like that alright and that's no different!!!  :twitch: .

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

giphy.gif

At least watch the 3rd episode!!!  :argh:

BASTAAAAARDS!!!!!!!!!!! :argh:  :argh:  :argh: Have you tried changing the server from Rapid Video to Openload!? If it still doesn't work try this one  https://ww4.gogoanim...ategory/gintama but I think the video doesn't allow ADBlock either if it still doesn't play bc of that try changing the server it might work, I usually disable my ADBlocker  :sweatdrop: .  

How is it no different? :twitch: You can't get high by mixing soup with rakija! :wot: You can get drunk by doing that, but not high! :lmao:

LET THE GIF WAR BEGIN!!! :zaru:

giphy.gif

Yeah I clanged trough all of them using both Mozilla and Google Chrome. They still were bastards! :lmao: Bastards making you turn of add blocker! :argh: Anyway the new link seams to work fine. I checked trough 2 min of epi 3 and there was no problems. Will let you know if they try to force me to turn of my add blocker! :D

Yp330yZ.gif

#45599 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:47 PM

How is it no different? :twitch: You can't get high by mixing soup with rakija! :wot: You can get drunk by doing that, but not high! :lmao:

LET THE GIF WAR BEGIN!!! :zaru:

giphy.gif

Yeah I clanged trough all of them using both Mozilla and Google Chrome. They still were bastards! :lmao: Bastards making you turn of add blocker! :argh: Anyway the new link seams to work fine. I checked trough 2 min of epi 3 and there was no problems. Will let you know if they try to force me to turn of my add blocker! :D

Its similar OK mixing all of that is like a nuclear bomb  :hm: .

YOU'RE ON!!! N0eQRo6.png.

aOjbTsb.gif

Hahahahahaha!!! That's good news for now, I'll nuke them if they do  :excited: . Can't wait till you watch the whole thing  :excited:

Posted Image                                                            

#45600 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:03 PM

Neo Armstrong Cyclobe Jet Armstrong Canon :chuckle:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users