Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46718 replies to this topic

#45561 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:33 AM

Hahahaha!!! They are so crazy I love them so much  :lmao:. Watch this from Sutka the tribute for Michael Jackson  :lmao:.

You were lucky I wish I had a vet in the family it would have saved me a fortune!!!  :argh: . I don't think I've ever tried krvavica though  :headscratch: . Yeah I can understand that I was like that when I was little too but got used to it its still creepy when you see the pool of blood though  :sweat: .

You do that  :thumb: .

I've heard about it apparently it has good ratings, what's it about!?  

This kind of clips are priceless and should be archived! :lmao: Here is another one that will teach you how to count years! :lol:

Was it that costly? :twitch: Krvavica iirc is when they collect the blood directly from the would. And put it into oven....I think. It's bad for those having high blood pressure tho! :lmao:  Yeah....I never did the act tho (my brother did), I couldn't bring my self! :umm:

Buy it online and find out! :P

You'll know in the first 5 pages of chapter 1! :sweat: It's kinda something big I don't want to spoil! :D

Yp330yZ.gif

#45562 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:52 PM

This kind of clips are priceless and should be archived! :lmao: Here is another one that will teach you how to count years! :lol:

Was it that costly? :twitch: Krvavica iirc is when they collect the blood directly from the would. And put it into oven....I think. It's bad for those having high blood pressure tho! :lmao:  Yeah....I never did the act tho (my brother did), I couldn't bring my self! :umm:

Buy it online and find out! :P

You'll know in the first 5 pages of chapter 1! :sweat: It's kinda something big I don't want to spoil! :D

OMFG!!! LEGEND!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .  Watch this sketch its hilarious  :lmao: .

Yeah  :sweatdrop: . I thought krvavica was a sausage mixed with blood and meat!?  :headscratch: . Hahahaha you're to soft  :hehehe: .

It will cost to much :hm: . 

Men I haven't even finished with Gintama and SnS  :sweatdrop: .

Edited by FireFox, 09 December 2017 - 03:52 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#45563 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:47 PM

OMFG!!! LEGEND!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .  Watch this sketch its hilarious  :lmao: .

Yeah  :sweatdrop: . I thought krvavica was a sausage mixed with blood and meat!?  :headscratch: . Hahahaha you're to soft  :hehehe: .

It will cost to much :hm: . 

Men I haven't even finished with Gintama and SnS  :sweatdrop: .

LMFAO!!! :lmao: This stuff good for nerves! :lol: Check this out! :D Mindblown! :lmao:

I think you can prepare it in several ways! :shrug: I just remember the way my folks used to do it! So you did it?  :hm: 

It's not that costly! :P https://www.kupindo....E-SP-U-FUDBALU-

Check out at least first couple pages at least!  :sweat: https://readms.net/manga/dr_stone

Yp330yZ.gif

#45564 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:05 PM

LMFAO!!! :lmao: This stuff good for nerves! :lol: Check this out! :D Mindblown! :lmao:

I think you can prepare it in several ways! :shrug: I just remember the way my folks used to do it! So you did it?  :hm:

It's not that costly! :P https://www.kupindo....E-SP-U-FUDBALU-

Check out at least first couple pages at least!  :sweat: https://readms.net/manga/dr_stone

zato što sam u zadnje vreme u ćorsokaku, na engeskom 'Didn't street' :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Oh! Ok then XD . I did it yesterday :sweat: .

Hell no that's 3 packs of cigarettes for me :hm: .

Fine Fine I'll check it later :sweat:. 

Edited by FireFox, 09 December 2017 - 05:06 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#45565 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:37 PM

zato što sam u zadnje vreme u ćorsokaku, na engeskom 'Didn't street' :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Oh! Ok then XD . I did it yesterday :sweat: .

Hell no that's 3 packs of cigarettes for me :hm: .

Fine Fine I'll check it later :sweat:. 

What the hell is going in this guts mind! :lol: Here is one of my faves! :lmao:

Was it a pig? :hm: You preparing for winter? :hehehe: How did it make you feel? :P

You smoke? :hm: 3 packs really? :wot: Here you can get 2 packs, but really cheap. Otherwise for that money just 1 pack!

:sweat:

Yp330yZ.gif

#45566 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:14 PM

What the hell is going in this guts mind! :lol: Here is one of my faves! :lmao:

Was it a pig? :hm: You preparing for winter? :hehehe: How did it make you feel? :P

You smoke? :hm: 3 packs really? :wot: Here you can get 2 packs, but really cheap. Otherwise for that money just 1 pack!

:sweat:

The men is 100% right  :lmao: .

No it were 3 piglets from 20 to 30 kg  :sweat: . Of course daddy needs a brand new meat  :pimp: . Very hungry I couldn't wait to roast it in the oven!!!  :drool:.

I finished reading the 1st chapter its an interesting concept its funny too and I can't believe they included Trump  :lmao: .  

Posted Image                                                            

#45567 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:54 PM

The men is 100% right  :lmao: .

No it were 3 piglets from 20 to 30 kg  :sweat: . Of course daddy needs a brand new meat  :pimp: . Very hungry I couldn't wait to roast it in the oven!!!  :drool:.

I finished reading the 1st chapter its an interesting concept its funny too and I can't believe they included Trump  :lmao: .  

You should try doing that in a shop sometimes as well! :lmao: Or somewhere else :P

:woot: Why not pigs, so you can have suve meso etc etc for winter? Why so much?  :hm: Some event? Why in the oven?  :wot:  You should prepare them like this! :pimp:

Yeah! :lol: They should bring him back!  :lmao:  And it gets even better! :D

Edited by milan kyuubi, 09 December 2017 - 09:57 PM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#45568 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:05 PM

You should try doing that in a shop sometimes as well! :lmao: Or somewhere else :P

:woot: Why not pigs, so you can have suve meso etc etc for winter? Why so much?  :hm: Some event? Why in the oven?  :wot:  You should prepare them like this! :pimp:

Yeah! :lol: They should bring him back!  :lmao:  And it gets even better! :D

Hell No!!!  :lmao: .

Well bc the Pig has her mating cycle so we can't slay her until it pass  :sweatdrop: .  Well one is for us (the biggest one) and the other two I sold them so food and money for me  :kukuku: .  I wished but it takes to much time and it was freaking cold and wet outside so it was NO  :sweatdrop: .

LOL Maybe I'll read it after I finish with Gintama and SnS  :sweat: .

Posted Image                                                            

#45569 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:24 PM

Hell No!!!  :lmao: .

Well bc the Pig has her mating cycle so we can't slay her until it pass  :sweatdrop: .  Well one is for us (the biggest one) and the other two I sold them so food and money for me  :kukuku: .  I wished but it takes to much time and it was freaking cold and wet outside so it was NO  :sweatdrop: .

LOL Maybe I'll read it after I finish with Gintama and SnS  :sweat: .

It's a great joke! :lol: You can do it in pharmacy! :lmao: Maybe even order burek sa sirom! hahahahaha :lmao:

So expecting new piggies? :sweat: Of course you left the biggest one for you! :roll: Will you ship me some of it tho? :whistling: Greedy you are! :P Thats fine! :D Here we pay others to do it!  :argh: But only on special occasions! Btw it's snowing here. There? 

No maybe! :P For sure! XD

Yp330yZ.gif

#45570 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:57 PM

It's a great joke! :lol: You can do it in pharmacy! :lmao: Maybe even order burek sa sirom! hahahahaha :lmao:

So expecting new piggies? :sweat: Of course you left the biggest one for you! :roll: Will you ship me some of it tho? :whistling: Greedy you are! :P Thats fine! :D Here we pay others to do it!  :argh: But only on special occasions! Btw it's snowing here. There? 

No maybe! :P For sure! XD

Sure thing and then the next morning will be a poster stick on the window with my pic saying "beware of this nutcase"  :zaru: .

Nope not yet XD. I'll think about it  :fu: . If you mean paying for the butcher to slay and sort the meat then I do that too  :happy: . Why only on special occasions!?  :shock: . Nah its only cold and moist as fuk I still wait for the snow to fall  :sweatdrop:.

:thumb: .  

Posted Image                                                            

#45571 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:05 AM

Sure thing and then the next morning will be a poster stick on the window with my pic saying "beware of this nutcase"  :zaru: .

Nope not yet XD. I'll think about it  :fu: . If you mean paying for the butcher to slay and sort the meat then I do that too  :happy: . Why only on special occasions!?  :shock: . Nah its only cold and moist as fuk I still wait for the snow to fall  :sweatdrop:.

My advice will then be: Wear some cool shades! :banana:

You feed them with wheat, corn etc? You should also feed them fruit and grass. :D Almost. :P We buy the piglet, slay it. And then take it to the guy who is roasting them as a job! The men who help are always some neighbors! :D Because it's expensive! :argh: Buying the piglet, and then paying to have it roasted! On some occasions like when it's masna slava or parastos. Tho in some cases we went with barbecue! Just buy the meat, and they prepare it for you. We did this in my village by a neighbor for free. Made us see how much butcher shops were ripping people of! :down: 

Yp330yZ.gif

#45572 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:08 AM

Ps. Seriously, I don't remember the last episode I watch :twitch:

:twitch: That Popsicle is to damn slow it will probably take her a whole year to catch up  :hm: .

P.S. @NU01 I TOLD YOU SO!!!  :hm:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I don't listen to reason I'm not as soft as he is  :hm:  :fu:

Next week is exam week then I need to fill the report for odd semester. Meaning lots deskwork to do :monocle:
I'm trying to catch up with movies and I think I can do it, now you remind me about gintama :sad: And RM too, I'm curious so min there :cry: i want to go back to school :cry:

Ps. He will understand :superior: unlike you who put the blame on me without listening to my reason first :smack:

:umm: I have exams too. And I want too to catch up on RM  :umm:

As I meant, 6th season is named Porori - so I want to watch it first before season 5. Because it shows chapters that was skipped before  :argh:

#45573 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:43 AM

My advice will then be: Wear some cool shades! :banana:

You feed them with wheat, corn etc? You should also feed them fruit and grass. :D Almost. :P We buy the piglet, slay it. And then take it to the guy who is roasting them as a job! The men who help are always some neighbors! :D Because it's expensive! :argh: Buying the piglet, and then paying to have it roasted! On some occasions like when it's masna slava or parastos. Tho in some cases we went with barbecue! Just buy the meat, and they prepare it for you. We did this in my village by a neighbor for free. Made us see how much butcher shops were ripping people of! :down:

That's even worse I'll be MADAO then!!!  :argh: .

23329b1268f0212469e3d308b6699743d32301c1

I feed them with everything they are high quality  :thumb:. Oh! We pay only for the butcher but we also used to bring to the men for roasting it, but yeah when you take all of that into consideration and do the math its quite expensive  :sweat: .

I see that's ok though it may be more convinient for you guys bc it will cost you less and saves you the effort of preparation, in my case we always store the meat in the fridge so we've never feel the need to buy barbecue or those kind of stuffs it cost us nothing but the effort for it which is still exhausting  :sweatdrop: .

Fuking butcher shops always steal especially when I bring the meat for sausages or for mincing fuking cunts, that's why I have my own butcher now who comes to my house instead of taking it to a butcher shop *sigh*  :hm: .     

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:umm: I have exams too. And I want too to catch up on RM  :umm:

As I meant, 6th season is named Porori - so I want to watch it first before season 5. Because it shows chapters that was skipped before  :argh:

When I'm right I'm right  :pimp: .

Uuuuuuuu!!! I take back what I said Mr.Gunmen  :lmao:

How much behind are you with RM!? 

Posted Image                                                            

#45574 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:56 AM

So busy lol.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#45575 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:01 AM

So busy lol.

Break your leg and take a long break just like me  :thumb: .  

Edited by FireFox, 10 December 2017 - 11:02 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

#45576 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:49 PM

When I'm right I'm right  :pimp: .

Uuuuuuuu!!! I take back what I said Mr.Gunmen  :lmao:

How much behind are you with RM!? 

I'm on a 199th episode  :argh:

Did you broke your leg?  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:

#45577 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:53 PM

I'm on a 199th episode  :argh:

Did you broke your leg?  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:

You're 180 episodes behind!!!  :argh: .

Well kind of actually I've pulled/sprain the ligaments on my leg again for the 4th or 5th time I don't even know anymore, that's why I say its broken  :sweat:

Edited by FireFox, 10 December 2017 - 04:54 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#45578 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 06:45 PM

You're 180 episodes behind!!!  :argh: .

Well kind of actually I've pulled/sprain the ligaments on my leg again for the 4th or 5th time I don't even know anymore, that's why I say its broken  :sweat:

:pinch: I know.

How did it happend?

#45579 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:03 PM

That's even worse I'll be MADAO then!!!  :argh: .

23329b1268f0212469e3d308b6699743d32301c1

I feed them with everything they are high quality  :thumb:. Oh! We pay only for the butcher but we also used to bring to the men for roasting it, but yeah when you take all of that into consideration and do the math its quite expensive  :sweat: .

I see that's ok though it may be more convinient for you guys bc it will cost you less and saves you the effort of preparation, in my case we always store the meat in the fridge so we've never feel the need to buy barbecue or those kind of stuffs it cost us nothing but the effort for it which is still exhausting  :sweatdrop: .

Fuking butcher shops always steal especially when I bring the meat for sausages or for mincing fuking cunts, that's why I have my own butcher now who comes to my house instead of taking it to a butcher shop *sigh*  :hm: .    

Who is Madao? :wot:

We used to storage meat to, prepared and raw. But haven't done it in quite some time.

They steal on weight and everything.! :down: Thats good! :sweat:

You watched new SN epi?

So busy lol.

Is rooster chasing you? :lmao:

Yp330yZ.gif

#45580 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:46 PM

:pinch: I know.

How did it happend?

You and Popsicle are gonna be the death of me  :fist: .

Well I was working none stop and I guess my leg just couldn't sustained the pressure I was putting upon myself constantly and due to the same previous injuries on it my ligaments got sprained and my whole knee turned for 90°, it was nasty I fell straight on my ars  screaming in pain, and to make it all worse my ars fell in a wet pile of sand and it just so happened when I finished with the work  :twitch: .  

Who is Madao? :wot:

We used to storage meat to, prepared and raw. But haven't done it in quite some time.

They steal on weight and everything.! :down: Thats good! :sweat:

You watched new SN epi?

You should really start watching Gintama!!!  :hm: .

Why so!? Do you just buy it now or something else!? 

That's so fuking true and they steal from the meat my meat!!!  :cuss: .

Not yet I'm still fixed on rewatching Gintama I don't feel like watching anything else at the moment  :excited: .

Posted Image                                                            

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users